AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19499)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I make a Fraudulent Claim

I recently discovered via my credit report an account was opened in 2015 in my name in North Carolina. I have never had an account with AT&T nor have I ever lived in NC. I now have a claim on my credit report for delinquent payment. I want to file fradulent claim and get this removed from my cre

Questions

Modem hacked

My Arris bgw-210 has been compromised, how do I fix it?

Questions

Closed

email font size

All of a sudden, my yahoo/at&t email messages are coming through in very tiny letter size. How do I get back to normal size?

Questions

Closed

sending large files

How do i send large files? i know that ATT uses yahoo server but i can't send large files i searched on how to but i have dropbox but its not appearing when i click on attachement only flickr is showing

Questions

Closed

Duplicate Emails

The past week or so I've been receiving duplicate emails.  The emails are all from different sources so it's not a sender issue.  For example, I currently have two emails in my Inbox, one timestamped 2:45, the other 3:45.  I have just received a copy of each, the copies are both timestamped 4:58.  S

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Website Not Working - Help & Solutions from AT&T

Learn what could be causing the website not to load and how to resolve Are websites not loading? Is your browser running a bit sluggish? Having trouble with att.com? Check out the fixes below to resolve things like: Website loading issues Virus issues that may be slowing down your computer The dre

Questions

User ID Login

I use Firefox and have saved my User ID and Passwords for my ATT email and my ATT account. It was populating these fields before but now the User ID wont populate and I have to type the info in.  The Password populates OK.  What happened and what can I do to get it to work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I unsync email contacts with Iphone?

I can not find how to stop the syncing in my email acct. I keep getting duplicate contacts on phone.

Questions

Can't sign into ATT account overseas

I cannot sign into My AT&T on my phone or on the webpage since I've been in Europe. What's happening?  I want to make sure I'm not receiving extra charges.

Questions

Is Centerfield authorized ATT dealer?

I called ATT number gotten from the directory of broadband providers in the city in moving. The representative identified it as ATT. They didn't take my credit card or any financial info but took my personal details. Two days passed I didn't get any communication. By looking at the order email, i re

Questions

Old Bellsouth Bill

Is there a number I can call for Old Bellsouth Bill.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outlook can't access ATT.Yahoo email

I use Outlook 2016 to access my ATT.Yahoo email account. All was working fine until Friday, May 6, 2022. Outlook would timeout and throw an error message that it timed out. I could log into my email manually using my ATT.Yahoo login and password. I noticed that there was an email from ATT that said

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.