Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19498)
Unblock / Delist IP request

we purchased the following IP pool 176.31.129.128/27, 145.239.180.160/27  from OVH but we noticed that emails sent to att.net or bellsouth.net are blocked by the behavior of the previous owner.  We are getting the following error on emails sent to att.net addresses:553 5.3.0 flpd586 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521

Questions

Is AT&T or Yahoo responsible for turning on Access for less secure apps settings?

Is AT&T or Yahoo responsible for turning on access for less secure apps settings on their servers? Because this feature is not available to me under account settings or any place else. Until access for less secure settings on the server is turned back on Outlook 2003 emails will not work. Was thi

Questions

Exception List - Smart Manager not working on desktop and mobile phone

(Using a Mac) I am trying to add a website to my exception list, but I'm not even getting messages to the message center. It's not very intuitive. How can I add a website to my exception list when the message center is not working? Note: In the future, can you just add a button that states "ADD

Questions

My business website is being blocked by ATT. How to get it whitelisted?

Currently, my website https://www.eventcat.live/ is getting blocked by ATT. I need my business website to be whitelisted from ATT. So my customers who are using the ATT internet get access to my business website. Currently, my customers who are complaining are ATT internet users. I need this to be r

Questions

AT&T Fraud Department Fax Unavailability

Hello I've tried to fax documents regarding an ongoing investigation to the AT&T Fraud Department using several different online fax services and each one has failed using the number that was given to me (704-510-6998). Is this the correct and most up-to-date fax number? Each service has given m

Questions

Account constantly getting locked out

Ever since I've added ATT internet to my wireless account I get asked to reset password EVERY TIME I try to log into my account. This is incredibly frustrating and even resulted in some unpaid bills because I didn't have time to go through password reset which is pretty hard to do on the phone.

Questions

Whitelist our new website

Hey, Our website got hacked awhile back and we built a new one on a new platform, and I am wondering how to submit to get our new site reviewed so AT&T users do not get this message? Thanks

Questions

McAfee Virus Protection

I have had AT&T's McAfee Internet Virus Security for free for years. All of a sudden, now, I am being bombarded on line with warning ads to renew for money, never ending emails and texts warning me to renew and asking for money.  Is AT&T no longer offering free McAfee Internet Virus Se

Questions

AT&T is Blocking all of my client's websites that are accessed by AT&T cellular data & AT&T internet

Whats going on with this, I am using Hostinger and AT&T is blocking my clients, I have checked my website and it doesn't have anything wrong, doesn't have any innapropiate, I would like to know, why is this happening? Kind Regards.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

att.net email address

Can I keep my att.net email address if I cancel my ATT internet service?

Questions

why do I have to change my email password every day. Just started now its every day.

I dropped my landline with AT&T about 3 months ago. I also got a new router because the old one was overheating Since then my U-Verse service freezes multiple times per day. Worst at 8:10 PM for 2 months now 8:20 for a month. Like clockwork. Comes back on and then freezes. This happens of

Questions

DNSBL:RBL 521 - Emails blocked by ATT

It appears that our server's IP address is being blocked by the A&T mail servers. Can you please whitelist the IP address 72.236.255.162. The server sends purchase confirmations. I also sent an email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net. I contacted abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net on the 14th. We are still b

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.