Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19510)
Unable to add website to exceptions list in Smart Home Manager

I am staying with my parents who have AT&T and my friend's website is being blocked as spam by AT&T Internet Security. Internet Security/Active Armor wasn't even activated on the account when I began receiving the pop-up, but I enabled it as without it I was not able to view the exceptions l

Questions

Emails forwarded to MaryTJam@bellsouth.net keep appearing

My wife says on her yahoo app, emails that were forwarded to her keep popping up as a "reminder to reply to the sender" after she has already read them.  How can she disable that? IT WILL NOT STOP. IT COMES REPEATEDLY EVERY DAY MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY!!!! 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of all sub accounts: You don't have permission to edit the password for this sub-account.

This sub-account is linked to an AT&T Access ID. You don't have permission to edit the password for this sub-account.  First it started with 2 sub accounts last week and now a third....No one can get any of their email now, called 800-288-2020 after talking 30 minutes they said go to local ATT store

Questions

Can get email in Safari but not Chrome -- help!

I get the error below when I try to log in on Chrome but when I go to Safari and do the exact same thing I can get my email. Also on my work computer I have no issues. Does it have something to do with the IP address on my personal computer (Mac)? Message I get: The webpage at https://oidc.id

Questions

Who has access to email?

My mother assists me with my billing, therefore she knows my att password. Is she able to access my email account when she goes online to make a payment? What is “secondary user access”?…would that restrict her access to my emails? Or the “secure key code”?…not sure what that is? is there a way to

Questions

ATT Blocking access to api.telegram.org

I use telegram for many automations and integrations. Recently, a lot of my integrations began failing. After a bit of analysis, I can see that all access to *.telegram.org is blocked by ATT. I can prove this by hopping on any number of VPNs and successfully reaching the .telegra.org domains Why

Questions

bellsouth.net

I am trying to get into my bellsouth.net email account but can't seem to be able to. I need to access some current emails that have been sent there.  Any help woulf be appreciated.

Questions

Locked out of Prodigy email

Hello- Once again I am  locked out of my prodigy email , I have had this email since1998.  It contents are medical , work related and numerous other important documents . I need access to this  urgently .  At&t phone support was not able to help bc i cannot recall something

Questions

Currently.com with sbcglobal.net email

I can receive email via my email apps on my ipad and iphone. I CANNOT get it on my desktop.  Nor can I login to the currently.com site with my credentials on either desktop or mobile app.  This started about 10:40a,  April 13.  When I do try to log into currently.com I get stuck

Questions

Locked out of Prodigy email

Please I need   to  log into my email .  AT7T promps for  sign in info , I don't have  the info since I am not a customer .   

Questions

email account

I had a business account for my restaurant 16 years!  The business struggled to make it through the COVID event but ultimately early this year the business totally collapsed and failed.  Having to file bankruptcy.  My att account suffered and att was notified but when I could not pay the bill they l

Questions

missing emails

the emails in my inbox have disappeared. They were not archived, sent to trash folder or any other folder. I did the restore request but it only restored emails from 2 years ago and earlier. All other folders are completly intact (sent, drafts, etc...) just the inbox emails went missing. Is there a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.