AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19540)
Blocked website

Why is a website blocked when I don't have at&t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help installing internet security suite

I am trying to install the AT&T internet security suite powered by McAfee. The instructions say to uninstall any previous software on my computer first, and there is a link for it. (pre-install clean up). Well, I clicked on that link and the page never loads. It's just a blank page. My computer

Questions

Yahoo takes over one of my bellsouth email accounts

I am setting up a new pc. Everytime I set you one of my two bellsouth.net email accounts, Yahoo takes over and wants my OAuth2 password.  How do I get rid of Yahoo?

Questions

concern about an email I received yesterday

The email is titled "New version of AT&T" "Dear AT&T User, There is an issue with your current version of AT&T, so it needs to be updated. Please click th link below to activate your updated email account once you've verified it. The latest version is recommended to avoid disconnection.

Questions

Facebook Reset Messages

I cannot reset my Facebook password because att.net / bellsouth / currently is not letting me receive them. In my Facebook history I can see where Facebook has sent an email everytime I've asked to reset password.  I NEVER receive an email and my spam and trash boxes are empty.  I have no

Questions

ATT Internet Security with Active Armor?

I just got notified that my internet plan now has this enhance internet security for free. Should I enable this on my network? It’s giving me an option in the smart home manager. What does this do? Could this make my connection better for online? Or do you think it would restrict it even more?

Questions

Closed

Question about devices connected to wi-fi

There are 10 devices connected to my wi-fi network. There are two devices in particular that I'm not sure what they are and their purpose. My guess is that they are related to the AT&T equipment and service, but I'd like to confirm. The names of the two devices in question are: IeeeRegi DeviceCiscoS

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T AntiVirus Plus

After multiple attempts to download AT&T AntiVirus Plus for moths and not getting any help it looks like I will have to go back to Xfinity. Customer support has been totally useless. And to boot now they will not let you speak to an onshore support rep. Another wasted call to support!

Questions

FORCING PEOPLE TO HAVE 8-CELLPHONES TO BE ABLE LOGIN TO YOUR 8-E-MAIL ACCOUNT FOR A TEXT MESSAGE

Date: 12-27-2021            Hello to everybody.   I Pray everyone is doing grate.      Here is my problem AT&T is making everyone to have a CELLPHONE to be able to have and E-MAIL ACCOUNT.   What I mean when you login to

Questions

Remove advanced security on Wifi Fiber Optic

Please remove advanced security on my Wifi Fiber Optic.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(147)
Phone activation blocked by retailer

Prepaid activation blocked by retailer. Phone was purchase from target.com I bought a moto g power 2022 online from target put in my prepaid existing sim as per instructions of phone for pre-existing customers and it does not have service and when a call is attempted I get a recording that s

Questions

• Wireless

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

• Wireless

IMEI not recognized, but it's a att phone

I purchased a pixel 7 about a week ago from att and I'm attempting to get it unlocked due to military orders, when using the att unlock portal it just says my IMEI is not recognized. I've called the support multiple times and they tell me it has to be done in store but the store says it's support. I

Questions

• Wireless

Internet

Not working

Questions

• Internet

Activated but still can’t text nor call

I transferred my service from Sprint to AT&T, bought 2 new phones from AT&T and transferred all of my information from old phone to new phones. I couldn’t get them to activate so I went back to where I bought them, they sent me to an AT&T store after 2 hours they finally got them activat

Questions

• Wireless

OVER CHARGE

I’ve been a customer for about 4 years and every year around the same time my bill doubles or triples and it happens constantly. EVERY associate I’ve talked to in person or on the phones says the same thing “i have no clue why this would be happening” then it goes away but comes back a few months la

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(180)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.