Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19511)
W
Can't login to sbcglobal.net email

My Uncle's email gets re-directed to an att.com and says his 'id' isn't recognized. Then it asks to create a new account with att.com or currently.com.   How can he get to his sbcglobal.net email??

Questions

Can't login to my sbcglobal.net email

Every time I try to login to my email from the Yahoo page it brings up a page that says I'm logged out. I have tried creating a new password, cleared cache, restarted the computer and nothing works. It does the same thing on my laptop and I'm unable to get my mail on my phone. Any suggestions ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I got an error code and can’t login to the myAT&T app

It’s been a while

Questions

Ameritech.net email account login problems

This morning (3/20/2021) I arrived at work and checked my email account @ameritech.net which is running through Outlook.  The account was not updating current emails, and was not recognizing passwords that had been used yesterday.  I logged onto the att.com website and changed my password

Questions

Currently.com

If I sign up for email with currently.com, can I still use my sbcglobal.net email address? From what I've read you can consolidate all your email addresses into one.  So, if someone email our sbcglobal address, will it send it to our currently.com address automatically? We currently have em

Questions

Unable to access email

I tried logging into my sbcglobal email account and was not able to do so. I changed my password however, it immediately took me to my yahoo email account.  How can I access my sbcglobal email account.  Not sure if I can no longer have sbcglobal account since I stopped using ATT service y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I delete my sbcglobal.net email account?

I have followed the instructions at https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1010448/ but I do not have a tab called "email". I do have a section called "email account" under "My linked accounts". That has a "Manage email" link that will take me to https://www.att.com/olam/u

Questions

Need to reset password for sbcglobal, but can't.

My daughters have sbcglobal.net email accounts. I can receive their email on our computer where the email was originally set up. I would like to set up email on a different computer and their phones, but I can't remember the password.  If I try to reset the password, I can't because it asks fo

Questions

Prodigy email lock out

AT&T people , please find someone to fix the on going email issue with Prodigy. they were able to fix it before so i could log in  before . I have been without  my email since monday april 25,.  This is my main email , of which i have had 20+ years . I am desperate to reslove thi

Questions

Sbcglobal Email Login Stuck In A Loop

Since yesterday, when I try to log into my sbcglobal.net email address I get into a loop of login requests but never manage to access my email account no matter how many login screens I complete. I confirmed my password was correct and have also tried resetting my password with no difference. I h

Questions

Verification Codes and Multi-factor Autentication

Login to my e-mail account from the AT&T login page took me to a screen asking for a wireless number to send a verification code: Unfortunately, I don't have a wireless phone to send a code to. I found that I was able to get to my e-mail page by using the "Back" button in my browser. (N

Questions

Internet help

Where can I find an AT&T provider that is not outsourced? There are even spoof callers on the AT&T website and app.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.