Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7596)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't activate new prepaid service with port in

Purchased a sim for the 12 month 16gb prepaid service, used the port my number current number in option. Received the SIM card today.  Online activation says the number is ported and everything is good to go, and that I just have to create the myATT account.  I've tried to create this acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I access my call/text logs after I switched from AT&T prepaid

I left AT&T prepaid a few months ago and lost access to my online account. How can I view my call/text logs from the time I had my account open? I have called numerous different AT&T numbers, including the store in my area and have had no luck with an answer.

Questions

Unable to activate new prepaid sim

I have a new prepaid sim that I ordered from the AT&T prepaid website. I requested to port my current number to it. The number shows correctly on the shipping paperwork I received. I placed the sim in my phone to activate it, but I cannot complete activation, and I cannot set up my online accoun

Questions

Accepted Solution

Itemized bill

Trying to get a itemized call log

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I payed my bill

The money is in my account I payed it with the same card on file for auto pay but my phone is not working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant port out prepaid number

Hello I have been trying to port out my atnt prepaid number to Tello but it wont go through. I know this is possible because I transferred another prepaid number to Tello without any problems. When I go to port out my phone number Tello informs me that my pin is incorrect. I have talked with an atnt

Questions

Lost AT&T prepaid number due to cancellation while overseas

I am travelling overseas for an extended period, and my AT&T prepaid SIM has become deactivated as my autopay has apparently failed (I didn't receive any email notification about it). I am absolutely desperate to get my number back; it is my contact number for friends and family, and it is link

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T prepaid plan customer support in china

I am currently travelling in china and trying to reach out to customer support to make plan changes, however there is no service in china at all. I do not remember my 4-digit code and cant even get to a human representitive to talk to me. Is there anyway for me to reach customer service in this cas

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Which ZIP code to choose

Hi all. I just purchased a prepaid card. When registering the IMEI, I’m asked to add a ZIP code. The thing is that I’m living overseas so I don’t have a permanent address in the US. What ZIP code would you recommend me to add and what’s the actual purpose of asking for a ZIP code? Can it be easily c

Questions

Calls from OOMA go straight to Voicemail

When I call my prepaid number, (Edited to remove personal information). or my daughter's AT&T mobile, (Edited to remove personal information), the target mobile phone does not ring buy my call goes straight to Voicemail. As far as I can determine, this happens only with AT&T mobile phones.&

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Itemized bill

Trying to get a itemized call log

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I access my call/text logs after I switched from AT&T prepaid

I left AT&T prepaid a few months ago and lost access to my online account. How can I view my call/text logs from the time I had my account open? I have called numerous different AT&T numbers, including the store in my area and have had no luck with an answer.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.