Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6510)

Closed

Overcharged again

I have been overcharged for my bill since March. I called customer service and they said it’s because AT&T had a glitch in their system and my automatic payment didn’t process and that’s what caused the overcharge.    They said they can’t fix the issue even though it was their fault

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing person

Is it possible to get call history for a prepaid phone with yourselves. Our friend is missing in jacksonville the past 19 days.

Questions

Why can't i purchase AT&T Virtual Prepaid Minutes any longer ??

Purchased minutes online without problem over this past year, now login to my account without problem, provide info to purchase more minutes & only get red-font warnings & exclamation marks telling me can't complete purchase for myriad of possible reasons that are all very strange & evasive to me. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I pay - website just freezes on payment page?

I have been on to ATT phone support for the past 2 hours, going round in circles. I have activated the SIM, however when I go online and enter the US card details I get '?' at the side of the card number and CSV, they are correct as I have used the card today online. The page will not continue. I ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can access www.paygonline.com from Brazil and cancel autopay service?

I am trying to access www.paygonline.com from Brazil but the website does not open. How can I cancel the autopay service?

Questions

Talk not working. Calls end immediately.

Hi, I am not receiving any calls and when I try to call, the call ends immediately. 2 other phones, exact same model and same ATT prepaid plan have no issues. Tried resetting network, etc.

Questions

Phone account

I let a friend put money on my phone acc. Evidently he made a pin when he used his credit card,now i havent got access to my account any longer, my phone was lost or stole, and my friend os no longer my friend, what do i do?

Questions

Continually get "port out request failed because of invalid pin" error when trying to port my prepaid number to another service

HELP please. I've spent a WEEK trying to port my existing ATT prepaid number to another service (Hello Boost has 15 GB data unlimited text, talk, for $260/year and Mint has the same package for $300/year vs. ATT only having 8 GB data per month.  I'd happily stay if they'd match either of these

Questions

Access code USIM9991 and now other troubles.

I have an IPad mini 6th generation. Just bought / upgraded 2/16/22. ATT data plan worked until recently. Invalid Access code USIM9991 when I tried to manage plan or prepay for additional data. Eventually ran out of data. Tried to add more prepaid data through the website login, paid and waited. Took

Questions

I cannot use my mobile data

Hi, i came U.S at 6th June and bought AT&T prepaid. At first,although i activated my phone, i was able to make phone calls but not able to connect my mobile data after that i went to AT&T center and the problem was solved. Today i turned on mobile data on but i connect the internet with

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

use old sim for prepaid

Hi, I have few old att sim cards, may I register and use them for a new prepaid plan?

Questions

invalid account(USIM9991) on cell data on IPad Pro 2

Same problem -says invalid account(USIM9991) on cell data on IPad Pro 2 11 inch when try to manage AT&T account to check on amount of data left in plan and when to renew.Reset network and reboot no help.Apple support said to check with AT&T.wi-if signal strong and cellular 3 bars.Other ide

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.