Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot activate prepaid service after purchase of $300 for 1 year plan

I recently ordered the AT&T prepaid $300 for 1 year promotion from the AT&T site on Monday, January 6th . I received my SIM card and my number port st

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

How soon to port back to AT&T Prepaid?

Just last week I ported my number to another prepaid carrier and already realize there are some shortcomings with their service. How soon can I port m

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signing up online

When signing up for prepaid online, when do I go through the steps for porting in my number? It looks like when I sign up I'll pay for the service and

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can I get sms on prepaid phone when I am in another country?

I travelled to UAE and I get no service even for sms from AT&t itself. I need to get a code from AT&t to access my online account but I can't.Please g

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

AT&T activated my SIM card/ported my number without me telling me they would

Hi all, I've come here because I've run into a wall with the Live Chat and haven't had time to call CS. This is my last Dutch attempt. I apologize in

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE VOICEMAIL ON MY ACCOUNT?

HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE VOICEMAIL ON MY ACCOUNT?

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Flip Phone

I have a flip phone and would like a smartphone. My daughter has a smartphone Samsung J3 that she is not using. Would it be possible to transfer my ph

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Mobile data stopped working

Hi Team, I am on 35$ monthly prepaid plan with AT&T. I am using Samsung Galaxy S8 (unlocked) phone. Mobile Data worked fine for first 4 days and then

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Unlimited DataConnect Pass setup

I am having difficulty in establishing an account. I already have a SIM card and LB1120 device.

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

AutoPay Cancelled but still Payment Still Deducted

Hi there,I turned off the AutoPay option on my att prepaid plan, the day before it was due to renew and received a text confirming that the AutoPay ha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago