Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6436)
Why is all 3 devices I'm using, well trying to use say this device networked blocked (after I just paid the bill)when I insert my sim card.

Can't activate device with my sim. I had a phone I bought on marketplace s22 turns out it was stolen and blacklisted so I tried another phone and still says this device networked blocks. So I bought a phone today insert sim and same same thing. Why is that? All the Best, Tommy

Questions

Activation issue

I bought two phones from Walmart.com, and they did not scan them properly so both phone accounts were suspended. Brought the phones to Walmart, returned and rebought them so they were properly scanned, but still cannot get phone to work. How do I possibly get the suspension lifted. I call at&t a

Questions

23 days?

Just bought an AT&T prepaid sim and card for my Netgear Nighthawk M1. Day 1, Router shows only 23 days remaining?  Thought it was a month/30 day card.   What do I need to do to get this corrected?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-sim

I have a family plan for AT&T PREPAID, and I just bought a new phone. I'm wondering how can I activate my E-sim for new phone.

Questions

Help with a new Prepaid SIM order

I submitted an order for a New Prepaid SIM, which included porting a land line. The order was submitted on 10 April, 16 days ago. The order status says, "We're working on your order. Check back for updates." "Expected to ship:  Mon., April 11, 2022 - Wed., April 13, 2022" porttstatus says,

Questions

Received a message telling me to upgrade my device asap

Hi, I'm one of the many Canadian AT&T prepaid customer and I've recently received a message telling me to upgrade my device asap or my service will be canceled on May 4th 2022. Also got the same notification in my online account. My current device is a Galaxy S22 Ultra but the problem with i

Questions

Mail

How can I have my bill mailed to my home

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pin# and transfer#

How to access the pin# and transfer# Look forward to hearing from you

Questions

PO Box Ineligible?

I'm trying to set up Autopay for my new mobile hotspot account and when using Paypal, Paypal accepts my entry and then loads back to the att page where it tells me that the billing code is incorrect. My account was setup with the address of the physical store that I went in to purchase the plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add data

I'm a few days from the end of my prepaid plan and have exceeded my high quality Data. How do I add a gig to get me thru

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivating my prepaid number

I had a PREPAID that I used in the US when visiting on business. It was on auto pay, which I ended towards end of 2020 as COVID meant I couldn't visit. I want to reinstate it now. It's hard to do it from the UK. Cust service sent me a link but when I enter the SIM number it says it's not recognised.

Questions

Can't make or receive calls.

AT&T lte service connected. Tried off/on a few times. Tried removing SIM and reinstalling SIM. AT&T utility says Error Code incdicates "no account signed in" Can't connect with live chat on Sunday???!!! Anybody have suggestion?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.