Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Data Usage

I pay ATT every month without fail for unlimited data and usage and every month by the middle of the month, the phne downloads slow down, signing in t

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

I'd like to cancel my AT&T prepaid subscription and de-activate AutoPay

Hi, I am a French citizen. I subscribed to a prepaid account in Seattle in September and left the US territory in early December. I have not been able

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

The Merchant of AT&T prepaid who handles transactions is reversing payments

The AT&T prepaid Merchants is reversing the transactions that I am making to pay a phone bill does anyone know how to stop this? They did not make it

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Can not log in

Can not log in with pin. Have to reset pin to get into prepaid account and then when I try to log back into account it says pin is incorrect. Tried

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Repost: AT&T ported my number without advising me - any recourse?

This is a re-post of a question posted yesterday, I believe I used some confusing phrases/terminology in my first post so I've tried to clarify below.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Use of go phone on a pre-paid plan

1.Can I use my $2.00 a day pre-paid plan Go Phone while traveling overseas to make calls to anywhere in the world?2.Should I have a remaining balance

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I make an early payment and Will I lose my $15 AutoPay discount for making an early payment -2 days before AT&T drafts my bank account?

I enjoy saving $15 every month for using AutoPay. I pay $70 on an $85/mo Plan.(AT&T Unlimited Data Plus Plan) I noticed that AT&T AutoPay has been dra

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid line usage abroad

Greetings,I have an At&t prepaid line which I purcahsed back in October 2017 when I was in the US. I reside in Turkey and kept using that line’s whats

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trouble porting back to AT&T

So here's the sequence of events: 1) Ported my number out to a T-mobile account, decided I didn't like what I got 2) Initiated a port back to AT&T wi

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot activate prepaid service after purchase of $300 for 1 year plan

I recently ordered the AT&T prepaid $300 for 1 year promotion from the AT&T site on Monday, January 6th . I received my SIM card and my number port st

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago