Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6953)
Paying

I cant reech the page to pay and activate my new phone

Questions

Monthly prepaid plan "service will auto-renew", but I didn't choose AutoPay...??

I am ready to purchase a monthly prepaid plan and DID NOT choose the AutoPay option. Yet when I read the notice next to the check box for "I have read and agree to the AT&T Consumer Service Agreement", it says "service will auto-renew monthly until canceled". Why? I thought prepaid meant that I

Questions

Balance expired on my 3G pre-paid phone, it is now disconnected. How do I re-up the balance?

I missed the deadline to buy more air time before the sim card expired. There was still a balance of over $100 before it expired. Now I cannot send the texts necessary to input additional time.  To complicate things, the phone was intended for my business so it has my company name on the re

Questions

Prepaid phone number expiration - No payment with unexpired account balance

I have been using AT&T prepaid. Please advise whether this will work or not. I usually spend a few months per year in the US only. I spend the rest of my time overseas which I do not need any US phone services. I am currently on the $65 Unlimited Plan. I added $100 last month which will keep m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid account number

This may seem like a silly question, but is my account number my wireless number? I need to switch carriers and need this but can't find it on any documents.

Questions

$25/mo pre-paid mobile hotspot - incorrect data usage

I have a $25/mo for 3Gb mobile hotspot. On Jan 7 I paid for a new month of data.  Within a few days, my device shows I had already used 2.44Gb of data, which was obviously incorrect.  I logged onto my account and checked data usage.  It showed 2.8Gb still available, which made sense.

Questions

I wanna port in my number using esim but it doesnt allow me to activate

I wanna port in my number using esim but it doesnt allow me to activate. Transfer status says Your transfer is in progress You’re all set. Your former service provider has approved your request to transfer xxx Your transfer will be completed when you activate your AT&T service for t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer balance to a new phone?

I have an AT&T prepaid phone that is damaged.  If I get a new phone and move the SIM card to keep the phone number, can I also transfer the remaining minutes?

Questions

Account Number

I pay as I go for my cell phone. What's my account number?

Questions

Service for international roaming.

Hello, there My mistake was to forget to apply for international roaming service before I left the US...I am currently out of country, so I am unable to access my prepaid account on the web (ATT prepaid website does not allow access from out of country) or contact customer service...Could you please

Questions

Be the first to reply

(109)
I can't access Bellsouth email on Iphone

Yesterday my Bellsouth account wanted me to enter my password to login, although I never logged out and the password should have been there. When I try to login, the screen goes to a login screen and offers two accounts. An ATT account and a very old, closed Directv account. I select the ATT account

Questions

• Email

emails from my iphone are not being sent - they're disappearing

I have had ATT&T for years, same email address. I have used it on my phone for years.  Recently, I have noticed that I type up a mail, and send it and it completely disappears.  The email is not in Drafts, not in Sent box, and never sent.  My recipients are NOT getting these mail

Questions

• Email

My devices tell me there’s no connection with my wifi but still allow me to use them regularly with the same connection…

Idk if anybody else has this problem but on my laptop it’ll tell me there’s no connection when I connect to my wifi (it doesn’t show me the signal bars just the globe and say no internet) but allow me to use my pc/search etc like I regularly would with a connection and on my Xbox it’ll connect but t

Questions

• Internet

Phone upgrade Tip

I upgraded my phone back in November I got a text message today saying they were going to charge me 315.00 for the unreturned phone. Luckily i had tracking witch did no good to ATT but i took a photo of the return label that had an RMA number on it, This one number saved me a lot of headache and so

Questions

• Wireless

Contents of Activation site not loading correctly.

A month ago, I got a prepaid Alcatel phone. Just a today, I decided to activate it. However, here's the problem, when I go that activateprepaid site and fill out my info, the contents of the page where I choose my rate plans aren't loading in correctly. Usually there would be a blank page and a few

Questions

• Wireless

Carrier unlock request denied under eligibility matched condition

At noon, I visited AT&T and made sure I paid the bill fully first. I bought my phone by amazon. There was no any charge for phone price, but only phone bill. And I paid at the store, with receipt ready. Afternoon, I went to verizon and carrier was locked still. So I submitted the unlock request,

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(101)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

ONLINE ONLY

Get a bonus 5GB of hotspot data included

When you sign up online for our AT&T PREPAIDSM Unlimited plan—just in time for your holidays. Limited-time offer.

$50/mo.
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.