Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6951)
$300 plan $50 prepaid cards

I have the $300 yearly ATT prepaid plan. The prepaid account shows payment is due on June 22nd. Today (1/22) I added six $50 prepaid cards I purchased from a retail store sale. I noticed from the forums that the $50 cards expire in 90 days. However, my prepaid account shows the account balance ex

Questions

Can we add 1$ to account every 59 days to keep ATT prepaid number forever?

ATT stopped the 2$/daily plan, the minimum is 30$/month. As we are not in US, but travel once a year. Can we add 1$ to account every 59 days to keep ATT prepaid number forever?

Questions

Closed

ATT intentionally not paying back money they stole

I cancelled service on 1/4/19 at 10:30 am ATT continued to bill me each month. Now they wont answer their customer service line. You guys are crooks. You stole over $150 from me. I've been hung up on and put on hold today for close to 2 hours.

Questions

"New" PrePaid Phone Loses Connectivity When Traveling

I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have contacted Customer Service at least 30 times (really). They all are very nice and try to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Hotspot data

If I go from the basic $30 Prepaid Plan to the $40 Prepaid Plan that increases my mobile data to 15 GB, how much of that 15 GB am I able to use as a mobile hotspot for my laptop before it gets cut off. It appears under the $30 plan it's 2 gb. And then it's throttled irregardless of network activity.

Questions

New phone loses signal when switching towers

I’m trying this again since AT&T won’t talk to me like they said they would: I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have conta

Questions

Unlock AT&T U102AA (Tinno) Flip phone

Customer service has been unable to assist in unlocking this AT&T flip phone. They want me to call the manufacturer in China for assistance. The phone was bought through AT&T and therefore they should carry this responsibility. Can anyone help?

Questions

Sim Lock

I gave someone my phone that was used on a prepaid account for years. The phone is a phone purchased many years ago, and there is no balance or installments due.  There were no issues while using it when I had it.  When the new person tries to put their sim card in it says the phone is lo

Questions

Paying

I cant reech the page to pay and activate my new phone

Questions

Monthly prepaid plan "service will auto-renew", but I didn't choose AutoPay...??

I am ready to purchase a monthly prepaid plan and DID NOT choose the AutoPay option. Yet when I read the notice next to the check box for "I have read and agree to the AT&T Consumer Service Agreement", it says "service will auto-renew monthly until canceled". Why? I thought prepaid meant that I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(107)
Emails are blocked from people who try to email me

Several people have tried to email me and receive messages saying it's "blocked". Please assist. Thanks you!

Questions

• Email

Lock sim

Hi good evening i have some request🙏 can i request for device unlock my device is lock and i tried to unlock it but it’s not working it says have payment balance issue but i buy my phone second hand and i don’t know what im gonna do to this iphone i have to use this for my class please help😩 Imei

Questions

• Wireless

(Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) wow fix this please

I know how to beat the edit.cant blocked me lol (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) Fu cK .BiT Ch .not cool .

Questions

• Clubhouse

Password Insanity

I was just told by a chat agent there is nothing they can do to reset my password for the email I’ve had for 10 or 13 years (I lost count). This is absolute insanity.  I just switched over to AT&T. Originally when I set up my phone plan and switch off of my parents’ plan, I provided the

Questions

• Email

IPv6

Is it worth enabling IPv6 on your router?

Questions

• Internet

Request for Carrier Reveal/Visibility on Ipad

Hi, I need the ability to select a different carrier on the ESIM for my iPad Air 4th gen as it's currently requiring me to sign into AT&T when I go to change it. The device is paid off and is not currently tied to any AT&T number. Please let me know what information you need. Thank

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(86)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM and using an international SIM in a locked phone

Hello, First time posting to a forum, so thanks in advance for any info.   I have a iPhone 12 pro that has 8 more installments (AT&T) until fully paid and able to be unlocked.  It has a physical SIM card.  My question is if I convert my physical SIM to an eSIM, would I be

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

ONLINE ONLY

Get a bonus 5GB of hotspot data included

When you sign up online for our AT&T PREPAIDSM Unlimited plan—just in time for your holidays. Limited-time offer.

$50/mo.
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.