Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6959)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

During set up entered the prepaid card and it did not apply to balance

Entered the card pin number during the payment section but it did not apply the cards balance to the account. Now it says that the card is in use or expired? How do I get the money applied to the account.

Questions

Prepaid sim

I am travelling in the US got a AT&T prepaid Sim , I activated the card online and rebooted the phone but no service it shows SOS only. There’s no phone service or data. I have an iPhone 12 Pro. can anyone help? 

Questions

Prepaid account payment

I made a payment on December 15th but it was not applied to my plan. However my balance went down from $60 to $20. My plan value is 40 so it shows like the money was used but it did not apply to my plan. What can I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Registering Account Online/Lost account number

Purchased a phone at Wal Mart, then went to an AT & T store to activate phone. Paid an activation fee plus one year of prepaid service. Gave phone and AT & T paper work (receipt) to friend.... When i tried to register phone online was asked to provide account number. Unfortunately friend

Questions

Blocked calls/sim card

Switch my SIM card from one phone to another and now it's saying that the SIM card is blocked and I have to get it stickstorm change your unlock do my service Carrier

Questions

Lost phone forgotten online password

I lost my phone on the 15th since then a friend of mine gave me his phone. I went online to AT&t prepaid to log into my account, I.e the lost phone, and accidentally hit send temporary password. Now that I don't have this phone and number the temporary four digit PIN number was sent to the phone

Questions

Prepaid Hotspot Data Plan - Can't Change Account PW

I have a Prepaid Hotspot Data plan in my RV Router with a Sim card and a phone number attached to it. My cell service is with another carrier.  I recently tried to go into my account at Att.com/myprepaid.  I had trouble with my PW so I requested another one.  The page said they would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Eligibility for an international day pass when traveling abroad

Hi would a person whose is on a 65 $ unlimited plan with his AT&T prepaid account be eligible for an international day pass when traveling abroad (would it be automatically added in addition to this phone plan)?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I find my account number at?

Where do I find my account number at?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to keep the phone number after disabling ATT wireless

I'm traveling outside the country for 6 months and I want to discontinue ATT wireless. How do I keep the number so I can activate the same number after I return back?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
Next phone upgrade

So I turned in my iPhone 12 to upgrade for the 14pro max and I was supposed to mail it in but I wasn’t sure how to get a label so I turned it in a one of the AT&T stores. The stores sent the phone in but for a month they said they didn’t receive my phone yet and was gonna charge me so I filed a

Questions

• Home Phone

Login info for account

It appears something has gone haywire with my online portal. When I use my email it says there is not account linked to that email. But then if I do a search by phone number and zip code, it's says that the information is incorrect, but I've lived at the same address (and always use it for billing a

Questions

Sent emails disappeared from my sent folder

My sent emails from 9/14/2020 through 1/7/2023 are suddenly missing from my sent email folder from webmail and my phone app! I have the option selected to save my sent emails in the sent folder.  I know they were all there recently as I do refer back to previously sent emails.  I noticed

Questions

• Email

Physical address where AT&T equipment is returned

I need the physical address, I'm filling out a form for USPS to find out where my package is. They want the address. It was not printed on my shipping label I received from AT&T.

Questions

• Internet

$45/mo for life pricing on AT&T Fiber apparently means until AT&T feels like changing it on you

We moved into our home in 2016. Shortly after AT&T expanded their fiber network into our area with an exciting promotion of $45/mo for life if we signed up right then with them. Sounded like an excellent deal so we did. We have been in our home for over 6 years and the price has been increased o

Questions

• Internet

locked out of bellsouth.com email

I am locked out of email. THe security questions don't accept my answers (think it's been hacked). No option to reset password with email or phone. No help at ATT. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(139)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

ONLINE ONLY

Get a bonus 5GB of hotspot data included

When you sign up online for our AT&T PREPAIDSM Unlimited plan—just in time for your holidays. Limited-time offer.

$50/mo.
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.