Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6438)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account number and pin on a prepaid account

I want to transfer my ATT prepaid to Tmobile and I need my prepaid account number (not the phone number) and the pin for such an account. Where can I find these 2 items since Tmobile requires them.  I logged in to my ATT prepaid account and asked me my phone number and password and able to get

Questions

text message fails

get billed for text message but no message is displayed

Questions

Current ATT Prepaid Customer, cannot make calls on phone

I am a current ATT Prepaid customer on the EBB plan. I bought a new device due to the 5G rollout, but it could not be activated and has to be returned. My old device and old SIM card cannot make phone calls and I do not have access to another phone. The new SIM card does not work to make phone calls

Questions

Prepaid service

I need to hook up my prepaid sim on my iPhone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No voice calls on Phone

I cannot make phone calls including 611, but my data and texting still work. I got caught up in the 3G sunset but have gotten a new phone that is supposed to be compatible and changed the IMEI online and it worked fine for a couple days, but as of this evening, no voice calls.

Questions

Navy prepaid calling card

Trying to refill my prepaid card for my sailor aboard the Lincoln and get an error message that it can not be processed. I have cleared my cookies and history, verified my payment information as accurate and still get the message.  It will not even let me purchase a new one.  I am on seve

Questions

Billing

My phone is currently out of minutes but when I call to add a refill it only gives me the option to use bridge pay. What if I don't want to use that again now?

Questions

Unlock phone request - says information is invalid

I need to unlock my phone because I'll be traveling to Europe and would like to get a local SIM card there temporarily. I own the phone and have had a prepaid plan ($30 one) for more than a year. When going to the website to unlock the device, it asks to enter the phone number, then the name and

Questions

Not using cell but data being used

I rarely use cell for anything but texting and occasional calls, but in 3 weeks I have used 1.7 Gb data - what's happening?

Questions

I can't see my account info

Every time I click on the Account Info section under the Profile & Settings menu of myattPREPAID, an error shows up, where I can't see any of my information. I've always had problems with AT&T online/support, but now I can't even see my own information? I need help. I need this situation to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change my number to my other number

I want to see if I can get my old number back

Questions

Have no data. asks me to sign in to network.

I activated prepaid yesterday and the talking and texting works fine but the data doesn't. It just keeps asking me to sign into network and when I do it still isn't working.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.