Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6969)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No network service in India even after international travel Add on

I am prepaid customer with AT&T and had to travel to india on a short notice. I added the International travel add on to my current plan, however there no Network despite going through various hassles. Could someone please help me get around this situation? Thank you all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moved overseas, upgraded Prepaid account to Unlimited International, "Phones not registered on a network, only emergency calls"

I just moved to New Zealand, I didnt think i would need my Prepaid Phone so i didnt bother to upgrade to an International plan before leaving the States. That is not the case, just about every account i need access to is requested a PIN be sent to my cell# (702 area number) to verify it is me. It ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I locate my account number

I need my account number. How do I locate it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dont know my phone number

I cant activate my phone because I dont know the number.

Questions

Wil the AT&T prepaid Esim work in my European Iphone 14 pro max (unlocked)?

I have a European Iphone 14 pro max and a dutch fysical SIM. Because I live half in the US I need a US Esim. Wil it work in my European (unlocked) Iphone? Verizon does not work because it use CDMA they told me. How is it with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What’s my account number

Unlock my Device with this carrier

Questions

I want to stop VESTA AT&T Prepaid

Hello, I want to stop AT&T charging my credit card. I checked my credit card account and found the VESTA AT&T Prepaid charge from June. I do not know my account of AT&T prepaid account because I never use it. I call AT&T customer service & go to AT&T shop but nobody helps

Questions

Finding wireless accounts by my debit card

Can I find my accounts by using my debit card numbers?

Questions

Swapped to Multi-Line and you cut off my phone.

I had two phones, one for me and one for my girl. Both numbers had 10 days left until the current plan we already paid for was set to expire. You were supposed to either let it run out and we would just pay our new amount in 10 days or you could have credited us for the 20 days, and charged us a pro

Questions

Closed

VESTA AT&T PREPAID

I just had two charges to my bank account regarding Vesta. I don't have a Vesta prepaid, nor do I have an account with AT&T. How did this happen? Please refund ASAP.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(146)
Bill from 2018

How can I view a bill from 2018? I'm trying to find a number of one of my late dads friends and i remeber talking with him a few times in July of 2018 when my mom passed.

Questions

• Wireless

I attempted to modify a scheduled online payment by splitting it

the payment between two saved payment methods. I adjusted the amount for one method and kept the original date, then selected the "split payment" option and entered the information for the second payment method, including the amount and date. However, I keep receiving an error message stating that a

Questions

• Digital Life

Sim locked

I would like to get my device sim unlocked

Questions

• Wireless

Device Active on Another AT&T Account

I purchased a phone new straight from Samsung almost 2 years ago. I am the first owner. I gave it to my husband about a month later and went to a bigger phone. My husband is now trying to unlock it and it says that it is active on another at&t account. It has never been used on another account.

Questions

• Wireless

Bgw210 with fiber how to get the newer model

I have fiber along with the BGW210 modem/router I know that this model is from 2018 & there has been several newer modem/routers now being issued to new customers. I’ve been a customer for years now but when calling fiber customer service been told that they can’t hook up the newer model if I pu

Questions

• Internet

Reset my modem

Reset modem and now I don't have any Wi-Fi light on at all??

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(143)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless