Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6434)
New SIM Card Activation & No Phone Service

I received and activated an AT&T prepaid SIM card today that was ordered on 04/30/22. It was for the 8GB data plan that costs $300 in advance for 12 months of service. However, after activating the SIM card on my Pixel 3a XL, the $300 payment has not processed, which is preventing me from being

Questions

Account disconnected without announced

My prepaid account was suddenly disconnected tonight, and I wasn't told by anyone that it would happen. I enrolled in a 65$ plan for my mobile phone, and I set up autopay for it so that at&t can automatically renew the plan and charge from my credit card. My plan was just renewed a few days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can I view what the messages say on account history

on my account history I can see all my texts and calls but is there a way to see what the texts say?

Questions

Delete my account and number and I'm out of the country

I'm outside of the US right now. I had a prepaid account but I'm not sure if it is deleted. I tried contact at&t trough web chat but they told me that I need to call. My friend helped me, called multipled times but they still not give an answer. I just want to make sure everything is in order si

Questions

My prepaid number has been disconnected

My prepaid number has been disconnected since yesterday. My service is cut off. I cannot log into my account. My number has been in a multiline account the whole time, and my partner always make a payment by due date. This only heppened to my number. My partner's number is still serviceable. As soon

Questions

Prepaid account disconnected two months into one year contract!

I purchased a prepaid account for one year of service ($300) in March 2022. It is now May 2022 and my service was disconnected.  When I try to log into the prepaid account, the site says I no longer have a registered account.  I tried calling prepaid customer service, but they said tha

Questions

Account Information

How can I find my prepaid "account number"?

Questions

my AT&T Prepaid account has enough balance and will expire next year (2/2023) but the account has been disconnected, why?

Why my AT&T Prepaid account has been disconnected although it has enough balance and will expire next year (2/2023)?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"The account has been disconnected. Please contact Customer Service."

I'm not able to login to my prepaid account, receiving message as above when trying. Balance expiration date May 26th. I'm currently out of the US and can't use my AT&T # from where I'm at. Is there any chance to get some assistance to reach my account?

Questions

My account is no longer associated. Why?

Yesterday I received email with information that my at.t account no longer associated. I can't make any calls. My phone number disconnect. Maybe some one can help me. Can I renew my account with at&t. Thanks.

Questions

Cancelled prepaid account

We have 7 lines on prepaid multiline. 1 of the 7 was cancelled tonight out of no where. Bill is set to autopay and they deducted full amount. Phone is compatible with 5g, on at&t list. No warning what so ever. Of course they shut it off after customer service is closed. My husband needs his phon

Questions

Prepaid Account Disconnection

AT&T has been sending me messages regarding it's gonna be disconnected if I'm using 3G network -- which I absolutely AM NOT, I use 5G and LTE -- and it just got disconnected. This is so frustrating. Mine is 12 months prepaid, It's 8th month using it. What can I do except for going to the physica

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.