Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6721)
Att mobile hotspot account locked

I bought a mobile turbo hotspot 2 and when I set it up it told me to create an account/password. When I tried to log into the website to add data, it told me the password was incorrect and locked me out of my account.  How do I get my account back? My device is past the return date so am I out

Questions

Prepaid Account number

Hallo, I am a new user at AT&T Prepaid and I cannot sign in in the At&T account . When I ask for the online password, I don't receive any temporary password.  I try also to enter with the password for my AT&T account, but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks for helping me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

after activation of Sim card, no signal, no ability to get password or pin code

As being a french citizen , i have a french Smartphone CROSSCALL CORE X4. Doule SIM. I purchased at WallGreens an AT&T prepaid sim card with a US$ 40 recharge. Positively no signal no sms, no data from prepaid AT&T Sim card . Pure robbery from AT&T ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overseas eSim prepaid account access

I set this up in August 9 in the US. I can't access my account because I don't have my account number or pin or remember getting either at the store. I called the store and they will not release either over the phone ...how do I get this information?

Questions

No service

I have had almost zero service going on 3 months. I'm paying for a plan that I can barely even use. I have to connect to wifi at my house to even use my phone. Service has been getting worse for the last year or two, but now it's completely non existent except for maybe 5 to 10 minutes at a time 2 o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My iPhone 13 won't work with sim purchased online

Upon arriving at the airport yesterday the simcard worked, my partner attempted to use the sim in his phone as he had baseball tickets saved under his account on his phone, the sim didn't work, and now it won't work in the iPhone 13, what can I do, it's not registering any form of service 

Questions

Issues with returning back to att prepaid

Hi there, My data is below I was at att prepaid about 1 year ago, then I disconnected and went to the other provider. Now I want to return back and bring my number again, but experiencing issues with porting in. So I have a sim card, I inserted it and activated it - the website says that th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card shipped 4 days ago

My sim card shipped on Fri the 26 and I still haven't received it. And also I have a tracking number but fedex had no tracking info. What do I do?

Questions

Sorry, it doesn’t look like you have accounts linked to this User ID

I have my prepaid service linket to my AT&T account as it clearly shows on the dashboard. However, when i try to download my bills i receive the following message: "Sorry, it doesn’t look like you have accounts linked to this User ID". If i try to link the account in question again, then i recei

Questions

Prepaid phone

Can't get new phone to work

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of AT&T Prepaid account

I've recently been locked out of my A&T prepaid account, I'm assuming since I've tried too many times with the wrong password. However, since I will be overseas for a while I won't be able to dial 611 as well. Does anyone know how I can get my account unlocked only using my email?

Questions

Prepaid wifi

I paid for my prepaid WiFi but it’s not showing any gb are available.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.