Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6437)
My account is no longer associated. Why?

Yesterday I received email with information that my at.t account no longer associated. I can't make any calls. My phone number disconnect. Maybe some one can help me. Can I renew my account with at&t. Thanks.

Questions

Cancelled prepaid account

We have 7 lines on prepaid multiline. 1 of the 7 was cancelled tonight out of no where. Bill is set to autopay and they deducted full amount. Phone is compatible with 5g, on at&t list. No warning what so ever. Of course they shut it off after customer service is closed. My husband needs his phon

Questions

Prepaid Account Disconnection

AT&T has been sending me messages regarding it's gonna be disconnected if I'm using 3G network -- which I absolutely AM NOT, I use 5G and LTE -- and it just got disconnected. This is so frustrating. Mine is 12 months prepaid, It's 8th month using it. What can I do except for going to the physica

Questions

payment

i made two payments on my prepaid account and i still have no service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set up sim card

I got a new sim card

Questions

Account has been canceled 2

I have to open new topic as my initial was answered and closed. Initial topic https://forums.att.com/conversations/account-usage/account-has-been-canceled/627322c6ee9f260c26280e38 My prepaid account was cancelled as my phone is not "compatible". In fact: 1. I used my phone until yesterd

Questions

Cannot make calls or receive calls with ATT prepaid plan

I cannot make calls or receive calls with ATT prepaid plan. It lasted for more than 2 months and I can't get in touch with any staff. My phone is Iphone XR. Tried the trouble shoot but nothing changed.

Questions

No your wrong ! & telling wrong info

I have a iphone7 and I can only have my phone activated through AT&T only ! I called and AT&T did not tell me what your saying at all  all u need to do to fix this problem is buy a new SIM card and call them and have them walk you through the plan of activateing the new sim with a new number and

Questions

Deactivated account ?

I’m trying to turn my phone on and it’s telling me to call & get help that my numbers been deactivated, I never called and had it deactivated so why is it deactivated?? How do I get a number so I can pay my phone bill today ?? Help me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel my prepaid plan now.

I left the states last december, and back then I thought I opted out from autopay. AT&T is absolutely ridiculous that it does not let me cancel easily from another country. It doesn't even allow me to log in or do anything. Seems like the only way to approach is to call prepaid service, but I t

Questions

AT&T set my prepaid account to the wrong market and doesn't want to fix it

My account was set to a different area code and now when I want to port my number I can't because of it. CSR is of no help, and has hung up on me twice when I ask to speak to a supervisor.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account number and pin on a prepaid account

I want to transfer my ATT prepaid to Tmobile and I need my prepaid account number (not the phone number) and the pin for such an account. Where can I find these 2 items since Tmobile requires them.  I logged in to my ATT prepaid account and asked me my phone number and password and able to get

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.