Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6506)
Checking voicemail from another phone I am waiting for my phone to dry out but need to check my voicemail is there a way I can do that from

I am waiting for my phone to dry out but need to check my voicemail is there a way I can do that from another phone?

Questions

Automatic renewal

My account has been on auto-renew for years. Today, when I went to use my phone, it said I didn’t pay my bill even though I have the text from AT&T saying that it was “all set”.    Spend an hour & a half trying to get through.  Finally spoke with a man who said my bank is th

Questions

Error Invalid Sim when attempting to make calls

I ordered a sims card online, got my plan going, internet works but It doesn't let me send text or make calls. I swapped my phone over from boost. I spoke with a person earlier today and they said there would be around a 30 minute wait for everything to get swapped over but its now 5 hours later and

Questions

Att prepaid plan activation

I am unable to activate my att prepaid account. Upon entering my information and then hitting continue it says I can skip activation process just click continue to make account password. When I hit continue I get an error information invalid

Questions

I bought a prepaid gift card for a post paid account

I am a post paid AT&T customer. My bill was past due and I was days away from AT&T suspending my service. I had about $40 in my back account and my past due balance was around $95. I try to think of a solution so I don’t have to go without a phone until the next time I get paid. I come up w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I set up an account with ACP

I have ACP how do I set up an account with you and get a phone

Questions

chat

I can't figure out what my username and password is for my account.

Questions

Can't use my prepaid plan

Hello I activated my sim card and used a prepaid card to pay my 40$ plan I can text but not call and use my data. I can not call the service center because I can't call... I try to reboot my device and already checked my settings, it's turn on! Please help

Questions

I pre-loaded $150 dollars into my account to retain the number for 1yr- now I can't find the $150 anywhere.

I travel internationally for long periods of time. When I leave the US, I turn-off Auto pay. To keep the account active for up to 1 year, I need to keep $100 in the account balance. I preloaded $150 dollars into my account. it's been 4 months, and I'm resuming service. I've turned on Auto-pay, and s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can't make an account

I can't make the account

Questions

The add-on data card I added to my account was not added

The add on card I added to my account hasn't been added and I need it to add more data so I can finish the updates and install on my new phone

Questions

Roaming network changed Feb27 and no longer able to call in or out

I have an iPhone and prepaid plan with unlimited talk and text USA, Canada and Mexico I’m currently in Canada and normally the phone roams on the Rogers network Feb 27th texting worked then mid morning it changed from Rogers to Bell and couldn’t do anything. Support reset my SIM and I can text a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.