Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6958)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T network using Globe Sim card in USA

I have a motorola Phone with a Prepaid Globe sim card (Philippines) installed. My Fiance lives in the Philippines and sometimes I use this phone so that her family can text me and I use it alot when im over there in the Philippines. Here in the US the Globe sim card uses AT&T as the Network Provider

Questions

Want to cancel AT&T prepaid plan while abroad

I would like to cancel my prepaid plan but am abroad & am unable to call the hotline. Looking for some help on this forum.

Questions

Transferring phone number to AT&T Prepaid Plan without Social Security Number

Hi all, I'm an international student studying in the US, and after using Mint Mobile for 3 months, I have decided to purchase the 12-month AT&T Prepaid Plan ($25/mo). However, as I would like to keep my current number, and as I do not yet have my Social Security Number, I have not been able t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gift pay from my prepaid account

Can I gift pay for someone off my prepaid account using my account balance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does att shut off phone immediately if I don't pay on due date?

My bill is due on the 13th and I don't get paid till 16th; if I don't pay it will my phone be shut off immediately or will it stay on until i get paid?

Questions

Payment

Trying to pay my bill but my account says I can’t make a payment because it’s in collections or something like that? I pay my bill every month with no issues

Questions

Unlock Request trouble

I have been trying to unlock my iphone 8 which is fully paid and meets all the requirements but the process has been rough with no solutions. When I first tried unlocking the phone I did not get the email after I submitted the form; only emails saying I was too late confirming the request However, a

Questions

Refill card on Walmart receipt

Where is the PIN on my receipt? i bought a PIN Top-up at Wal-mart, and it says the pin will be on the receipt, but I'm not seeing it. What

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SOS no cellular. Not SIM cards . No support

Yesterday my iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max showed SOS. I went to ATT store and they swapped SiM. SOS still said it was Apple phone issue. Called Apple and after 2 hr of intense tech support, advised to go to store. Apple Store checked and said phone would be rebuilt completely after 2 he. Went home did back

Questions

Prepaid

Paid bill early now saying wasn't paid but it shows on bank statement

Questions

Be the first to reply

(110)
$45/mo for life pricing on AT&T Fiber apparently means until AT&T feels like changing it on you

We moved into our home in 2016. Shortly after AT&T expanded their fiber network into our area with an exciting promotion of $45/mo for life if we signed up right then with them. Sounded like an excellent deal so we did. We have been in our home for over 6 years and the price has been increased o

Questions

• Internet

locked out of bellsouth.com email

I am locked out of email. THe security questions don't accept my answers (think it's been hacked). No option to reset password with email or phone. No help at ATT. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks

Questions

• Email

Why send AT&T Serviceman not requested?

I have had AT&T service for many years and loved it. I recently requested to change my TV service and Internet to reduce my monthly bill by removing unnecessary items.  The automated AT&T Customer service system has sent someone to convert me to another type of account with no discuss

Questions

• Home Phone

My iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts

Sometime over the last weekend my iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts and notifications from my banks. These are things like verifications when trying to log on from an unfamiliar device or messages when I make a charge on my credit card. Some things to note... I have made no changes to

Questions

• Wireless

AirTies 4971 identifies as wireless when connected gateway via ethernet

I have just added a second airties 4971. My home is wired for ethernet to most rooms. both are connected via ethernet to the gateway and only one identifies as wired. After resets, the new one does say wired however it reverts back after some time. Any thoughts on why or what the issue is and how to

Questions

• Internet

Mobile data stopped working in my area

A few days ago our mobile data stopped working. We are no longer able to use imessage or any apps. We can make calls but thats pretty much it. It's an AT&T problem, possibly with a tower and not our phones...same goes for our neighbors on ATT plans also. I have called att support and they tried

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(138)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

ONLINE ONLY

Get a bonus 5GB of hotspot data included

When you sign up online for our AT&T PREPAIDSM Unlimited plan—just in time for your holidays. Limited-time offer.

$50/mo.
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online