Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

(6438)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivating my prepaid number

I had a PREPAID that I used in the US when visiting on business. It was on auto pay, which I ended towards end of 2020 as COVID meant I couldn't visit. I want to reinstate it now. It's hard to do it from the UK. Cust service sent me a link but when I enter the SIM number it says it's not recognised.

Questions

Can't make or receive calls.

AT&T lte service connected. Tried off/on a few times. Tried removing SIM and reinstalling SIM. AT&T utility says Error Code incdicates "no account signed in" Can't connect with live chat on Sunday???!!! Anybody have suggestion?

Questions

All of a sudden my phone isn't activated

Can someone please help me, I don't understand what is going on with my phone all or a sudden I can't make calls or send text messages and is telling me that I have to finish activation

Questions

Port number in to existing ATT prepaid

I have my 'main' number currently parked with google voice. It originally came from verizon wireless, then moved to AT&T. For about the last 8 years it's been ported over to google voice. I now need to bring the number back to AT&T as the GV app has gotten more & more problematic. The

Questions

GA701 while activating

Hi. I have two prepaid Sim cards and followed the steps provided to activate them both. When using the link sent by AT&T and filling in the information it keeps on giving a GA701 error saying they hit a snag while activating the Sim. Waiting and trying again has not been successful.. 

Questions

Currently Unable To Login Into My AT&T Account Due To Transferring Wireless Service To AT&T Wireless

This morning I tried logging into this site: AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV (att.com) to view my current account information. The computer I was using evidently wasn't recognized by the login screen application, so I assume for security reasons I was notifi

Questions

prepaid account cancellation because of no 5G signal

Hi there, I have a prepaid AT&T account with balance remained (~$40). However, recently I kept receiving the urgent notice from AT&T regarding that my account will be cancelled if I do not upgrade to a 5G phone. I don't want to buy a 5G phone, but if AT&T is going to cancel my servic

Questions

Can't call or receive calls

I used my phone note 9 in canada with at&t sim prepaid no problem But yesterday I crossed into usa from Michigan and I couldn't call or receive calls.. Tried few things like turning off and on..removing sim and putting it back..reseting network settings No luck.. Tomorrow will call or chat

Questions

Account Cancelled

Hello, can someone please tell me why my account was cancelled without me doing it, after having paid my bill on the 12th. And when I went into AT&T they had no notes on the account why it was closed. Even the sim in my phone when customer service tried to re-activate it, it said the sim is inva

Questions

Network access blocked

I took my sim n placed it in a different phi e it worked for an hour. Then I got this message saying that my phone is blocked from network access. I thought it was the other phone so I took my sim out of that phone n placed it back in to my phone and now it's saying the same thing....... what is goi

Questions

Closed

EMERGENCY Please HELP. Phone not working due to Error

already have active prepaid account. bought new prepaid samsung att a03 prepaid phone. called from at the time old working and active phone to 611, spoke to rep and he activated using the new sim card in the new phone rather than existing phone at time. i turned off phone and back on and several

Questions

Data usage

Please explain how data is used. To save data I have been turning data off when it is not in use and turning data on when it's used. I have used data 3 times each time for simple quick web use such as checking email or a data base, no streaming and no video chat. First time it said I used 25mg , 2n

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.