For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31356)

Accepted Solution

Creating account

I want to create an my at&t account I have the phone number but don't got the phone to accept the codes if any are sent to the number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-in credits

I paid off my cell phone. I also had trade-in credits applied to my account. How do I get the rest of my trade-in credit?

Questions

Trade in Help

(Edited as per community guidelines) since October 2023 a trade was approved. I have tried to claim that they continue by mistake without applying it. I continue to complain repeatedly and last month was applied credit and said that my next bill come with fixed adding the promotion  and I rece

Questions

REFUND CARD EXPIRED BEFORE ACTIVATION

THIS IS A QUERY ON A REFUND FOR WIRELESS SERVICE. WHEN I SELECTED WIRELESS IN THE CATEGORY DROP DOWN MENU NOTHING CAME UP UNDER "TOPIC" I have four AT&T refund cards ($100 each) which were not activated before the expiration dates of June July August September 2023. These were issued due to ov

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

I got a charge message from AT&T BILL PAYMENT       DALLAS       US of 300 USD. It’s charged at 5:10 03/05/2024 AU time. I’ve never been to US. And I don’t have any connection with AT&T or US. It’s credit card fraud. Please cancel the payment. Thank you.

Questions

Billing Overcharge $16k

-Feb 17 l go into ATT ask them to put an international day pass on my account, they do. -Feb 21 I head to Norway on a military training, stay there for about 10 days. I get texts from ATT saying "Congrats you have the international day pass.." (4 times on different days)  -Mar 1 I

Questions

Fraudulent use of social security on ATT account

Account opened using my social security nmber

Questions

Accepted Solution

Some Apps are not installing in Galaxy s24 ultra after the recent April 2024 security patch update

The April 2024 security patch, which was released for the Galaxy S24 lineup last month, brings several fixes from Google and Samsung for vulnerabilities affecting Android and One UI. When I try to update, phone says software is current. Also can't make calls since 5G and also some apps are not worki

Questions

ATT sold me an activated locked iPhone

ATT it is corrupt to sell your locked phones to resellers, knowing that they will never be usable. It is costing me time, money, and damaging my education & job. Not to mention 50,000 in FASFA. The return process is as difficult as the inability to unlock the “under contract” phone.

Questions

CPNI opt-out Issues

I am unable to opt-out of CPNI on the website at https://www.att.com/consent/cpni/ (see attached for the referenced error message). I get pretty much the same error message if I call 800.315.8303 as well.  When I call the number on the error message the virtual assistant redirects me to a rand

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Account management email info incorrect?

Hey, Has anyone added a wireless account to a new user id on My ATT and then received an automated email from ATT Account Management that says: You have added the following ATT account to user id: *your user id* And then says Account type: Wireless Last four digits for wireless number: **** Last fou

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgraded phone online with Trade-in Promo

So, I ordered my new phone on AT&T's site as a Device Upgrade with the (then current) promo which requires me to trade-in my old device. I got the new phone and everything, including all the packaging and paperwork needed to send in my old phone. The instructions tell me to drop off my trade-in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-in credits

I paid off my cell phone. I also had trade-in credits applied to my account. How do I get the rest of my trade-in credit?

Questions

Accepted Solution

loyaty

I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for over 11 years and have always appreciated their service. However, I recently encountered a problem with my bill and the loyalty department. Despite trading in my phone and expecting $1000 in credits over 36 months, I never received it. Additionally, I tra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

I got a charge message from AT&T BILL PAYMENT       DALLAS       US of 300 USD. It’s charged at 5:10 03/05/2024 AU time. I’ve never been to US. And I don’t have any connection with AT&T or US. It’s credit card fraud. Please cancel the payment. Thank you.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.