For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8062)
Slow download speeds from gateway to devices

I have tried all manner of troubleshooting: reboots, new channels, straightening the fiber line, etc., and I unable to receive wifi download speeds of higher than ~5 mbps (upload speeds >100 mbps) while the signal to the router is fine >300 mbps). I have multiple devices with this problem. AT&

Questions

consistently getting server disconnections while gaming on ethernet. wifi does not disconnect

on my PC, I am wired with the ethernet cable to the motherboard. i’ve tried both ports on the motherboard and have the same issues. this issue has only started happening since I got fiber internet installed. I did not have this issue with my previous internet provider.  my issue is: I get ra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210-700 drops all incoming 6in4 packets?

I'm trying to set up a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel using an OPNsense system behind a BGW210-700 RG, but it turns out that despite disabling the packet filter and pretty much every other firewall option in the RG, it drops all incoming 6in4 (IP protocol 41) packets. The logs list the reason as "U

Questions

Have device with static WAN IP, but cannot reach the web interface on the device from the internet using port 4443

We received AT&T Business High Speed Internet (not dedicated) service today and received 5 static IPs. Setup our firewall behind the ATT device with one of the static IPs.  It appears to work fine for all outbound traffic.  Our firewall has an https web interface on TCP port 4443. I c

Questions

BGW320 - is there a way to backup the config?

I have quite a detailed configuration on my router. Is there a way to back up the config to a file and download it? I'd like to be able to restore the config from a backup file like you can with REAL network equipment. Thanks.

Questions

Internet speeds coming out of modem are much lower than speeds coming in.

I know that I will not be getting all 1 GIG of the fiber that I pay for, while I do get the 800-900 mbps for my download speeds, I only get around 110-130 mbps for my upload. I have rebooted my modem as well as restarting my PC several times to try and resolve the issue. I am using a direct ethernet

Questions

Other wire in fiber terminal box

What’s this other wire for? It has a red and clear plastic 3M cap on it.

Questions

Testing Different Things.

So the details. I have the Fiber package with 2gig up and down. I play two online games Rainbow Six Siege on my PS5, and Overwatch 2 on my PC. I have the BGW320-505 modem/router. I have started to tweak some settings with my modem such as IP Passthrough for my console and other things. I recently st

Questions

Closed

ATT Hijacks all DNS and no way to disable it

ATT equipment blocks all DNS queries on port 53 so there is no way to use your own DNS server config on a local machine or local router. All requests on port 53 get hijacked and routed to ATT DNS servers. Disabling the setting on the ATT website for the hidden “DNS error assistance” did

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Bryant evolution thermostat connecting but not functioning

Bryant has been out here several times and says my gateway will not "talk to" the thermostat. They are connected but won't talk.  they want At&t to fix the problem?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Downed communication wire

I scrap metals on my off time and noticed some cut wire laying in the ditch. Is it ok for me to pick this up so I can scrap it?

Questions

Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Connecting computer & tv to wall jack (hardwiring)

Hello, we had ethernet ports established behind our main tv and in our office of a new house. How do I make sure that if I plug in a cable from the tv and computer into the appropriate wall jacks, that the router in the basement is also connected to the ethernet "hub" or central spot? Please let me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neither wireless printer will work with Fiber

Hi! I have 2 wireless printers, one is HP and one is Lexmark. Ever since Fiber was installed, neither work. After HOURS of reading help files, calling AT&T, chatting with the AT&T "Expert" we were referred to, and talking to our printer manufacturer support, this issue is still not resolved.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Firewall failover cluster behind BGW320-500 with Static /29

I can't seem to find a way to pass our static IP block through the RG to our redundant firewalls which each need to have their own address and 2 that they share between them for failover. I am not able to get inbound traffic such as VPN to pass to the firewall. I have tried passthrough with manual I

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.