For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21808)
Can't believe I'm on here

I never complain in forums, but I am in 100% the same situation as the first person. No sbc at home, need wifi calling. I also was shown that wifi calling worked on 2023 moto g stylus. My daughter's even works. Now I'm just out unless I fork the $ over for a new phone. I'm sure.ilk get a generic res

Questions

Razr 40+ (xt2321-1) prepaid SIM no text receive

i have my at&t SIM card used with an prepaid plan at my Xperia 5 IV here in Germany and i received textings from U S last year i used the same SIM at my new Razr 40+ inside U S. no problem. but now back in Germany again i can't receive any text except from at&t system. tge card is active

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voice-mail timestamp

When retrieving voice-mail, the timestamp is on the incorrect time zone. How do I change it?

Questions

Why is it that when someone calls me they are getting a busy signal?

My mother and I talk daily. Lately she has not been able to reach me because when she calls all she gets is a busy signal.  It doesn't even go to voicemail.  My phone is on, the ringer is on, and I'm not on the phone when she is calling.  We've tested it while on other phones (my wor

Questions

locked phone

att propell is google locked i need help

Questions

phone keeps losing total connection to ATT

I have my wifi off so that setting is doing nothing, but for some reason I have 0 ATT signal in the middle of Oklahoma City. I put it in airplane mode and use the phone for a little bit then all of a sudden poof no network connection until i put it back in airplane mode and turn it off. that is the

Questions

Error 2

So i have been perfectly able to send texts for the past few months but all of a sudden today it prevents me from sending texts saying "Can't Send Message with AT&T ,Error 2" The official response /"solution" is 2 years old ,outand for the wrong model , so it Does not work  Help

Questions

Not getting whts app verification code since 10 days

: I am trying to login with Samsung Galaxy Flip Z since last 10 days but not receiving verification code or call option I tried all troubleshooting methods, changing sim card slot, waiting for some hours but no response is receiving regarding my problem. whenever i am mailing support always gettin

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock phone

I locked my phone today using a 4 digit passcode, now it won't unlock. It's a Samsung Galaxy S20FE5G.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forwarding calls internationally?

Hey all, So I'm going to be traveling internationally soon and I have an international plan for my personal cell phone. The company I work for forwards calls from the office landline to my cell, and I'm wondering if this will still work while I'm away, as it's not forwarding to an international num

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
phone keeps losing total connection to ATT

I have my wifi off so that setting is doing nothing, but for some reason I have 0 ATT signal in the middle of Oklahoma City. I put it in airplane mode and use the phone for a little bit then all of a sudden poof no network connection until i put it back in airplane mode and turn it off. that is the

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't unlock ATT LG V60

I want to unlock my LG V60. The phone was bought off ebay so it was not purchased from ATT but have been using it for a year now. I went through the Device unlock process. I check status and says: Denied. We can’t unlock this device because it’s not an AT&T device. Any suggestions on next ste

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

transfer pin

how to get transfer pin

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock phone

I locked my phone today using a 4 digit passcode, now it won't unlock. It's a Samsung Galaxy S20FE5G.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.