Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock a prepaid phone

My father in law has purchased an att pre paid phone. The service he uses Is qlink but can't use it til phone is unlocked. Can I unlock his phone if I put my sim inside of it? You have to have active account to unlock phone and I e been att for yrs

Questions

Android 12 update?

The at&t website seems to indicate that it was released on January for the note 20 ultra, and shows that there have been security updates since then. My phone shows there are no updates available. Chatting with support, they did something that they said would cause my phone to get the update

Questions

Closed

ATT DROPPED MY ACCOUNT LOCKED FOR 60 days

My phone was bought new through Verizon prepaid,after my 60 days I went with ATt prepaid sim ext...   After 2 weeks, ATT prepaid calls and says {We no longer will carry your device on or network} BYEEEE I tried to unlock my IME online but no luck. Even though they dropped me, Im locked to th

Questions

PHONE SERVICE DOWN THREE DAYS

Internet slow several days, then went down along with phone. Called ATT from borrowed phone and followed their directions and did online troubleshooting.  I have unlimited 4G LTE on Samsung S8.  I have 4-5 bars, 4GLTE showing, mobile data, checked no blocking or forwarding.  Reset, t

Questions

No ATT service

I have a TMobile unlocked LG Wing 5G and want to use my Att service on it but it will not nake phone calls. Ive changed the APN and still bot change. It will make a call once and stop. Messages and data work but not outgoing or incoming calls. Got a new sim card and still nothing. Idk what to do

Questions

Unlock

I unlocked through the device unlock on phone but I can't restart now

Questions

Port from Verizon phone not working

Recently ported from Verizon. Samsung s20 fe 5g phone isn't working correctly. Messages don't come through and reception is spotty... was told the phone would work but it clearly isn't. Whats next??

Questions

do i need ATT branded android phone to get wifi calling

i’ve seen conflicting things online but if i buy an unlocked phone directly from google or samsung will i be able to have wifi calling? my work is a dead zone so it’s important that i have wifi calling.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apply for cell phone

How do I see if I qualify

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anyone else have this strange screen problem?

The phone was sitting on my desk while I was working (not touching the phone) and I heard a weird popping sound. I looked down and saw the screen start to crack - going from one corner to the next. Has this happened to anyone else? It's only about 3 months old - Google Pixel 6 Pro - and I doubt it's

Questions

How do hard reset my at&t trek tablet model number 9020A

How do hard reset my at&t trek tablet model number 9020A

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

flip iv email setup yahoo

Received the flip iv phone and when I try to setup a yahoo email account I get the message Invalid user or password. I am using the same user and password as I use on my laptop and ipad. What is going wrong?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.