Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

A
MMS Messages failing to download on Prepaid Plan

I have an AT and T prepaid plan, but no data plan. I have used this plan without issue for at least three years.  In the past month or so, some

Questions

CANT CONNECT TO DM SERVER

My phone is currently off at the moment and im trying to use somebodies moblie hot spot so i can recieve messages from my facebook messenger and stuff

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Galaxy S9+ won't download photo messages while on wifi

When I'm connected to wifi, photo messages will not download.  As soon as I turn the wifi off the photos come through no problem.  I have tried it on

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Brink 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cell service and wifi

My sister and I got new phones about 3 months ago (maybe), we live out in a very rural area and unfortunately AT&T is the only cell service and wi

Questions

Customer Service Complaint

I was not able to find another way to provide customer support feedback to AT&T, so I hope I may reach someone through this forum. I had an especi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

LG wing available to purchase from AT&T

Does anyone know when the LG wing will be available for me to but from AT&T? Been really looking forward to this phone.

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Vegeta256 

10 hours ago

Questions

Why isn't my zip code and the surrounding areas included on zip code list after Zeta?

Today is Saturday, 10-31-20, we are still without power and barely able to travel on local roads. Our zip codes nor surrounding areas are on the list

Questions

Network connection Issues

Even though I have paid my bill, on time, my phone isn't wanting to connect to the Network Provider. ON the Notification Bar where it shows the signal

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

texx63021 

13 hours ago

Questions

sim network unlock pin

i have an at&t phone that i do not use and would like to it for a true connect account. i placed the sim card from true connect in the phone and g

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

20 hours ago

Questions

No service

For the past two days, between 10 and 11 am, our phones lose service in my home and outside. We cannot use our phones at all until we drive about a mi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts