Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Someone is listening to my calls

When I'm on the phone , I hear echoes and other people.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Redmi k30 pro

Hello. I want to buy the redmi k30 pro but wanted to see if at&t will support it's bands. I am currently using the poco f1 and it works, so I was assu

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Software Update - Version V405UA30b

Is anyone else having a problem with their phone since the recent software update? I have text messages that are constantly showing they are new after

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Phone unlocking

Hi there.I have a problem with the phone unlocking.case: (Edited per community guidelines). I received a response to the first request that the manufa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

texting pictures

My wife and I both have Galaxy S8 phones and have AT&T as our carrier. For some reason the text pictures I send her don't come through/won't open. Sh

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to unlock my samsung galaxy s7 edge

paid off my phone, waited a week, then submitted an unlock request.. gonna stay with ATT but want to be able to  go to England and  buy a sim card and

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Google play services has stopped

I live in the USA, CA, San Diego.Now, I'm in Brazil, for a little while... maybe for 2 or 3 month. and I left the USA on November 05th. When I left, I

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

charging port issues

i have had my Galaxy s8 for less than a year and when i plug a charger into it the charger wiggles and will only charge in a certian position. I clean

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not getting 4G LTE icon

Hi everyone I changed service today, I went from cricket wireless to at&t and for some reason I'm not getting (or seeing ) 4G LTE service any tim

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AGAIN someone is using my mobile number to harass people

I just recieved a threatening voicemail claiming I am pranking. I am not. I have had this problem befor where somehow someone is using my number to ca

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago