Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)
att samsung s22 short codes don't work

When will the short code problem on ATT network be resolved. I am still unable to receive short codes on my galaxy s22. Do I need a new sim card or is it the att network itself that is blocking it.  I have done every possible trouble shooting request as posted in the att forums.  I even t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why not support the device from Xiaomi, the 3rd largest global cellphone maker?

I had a Xiaomi 10T and it is technically compatible with ATT 4G network. It is proved that it can join your 4G network with both data and phone call with VoLTE. However, your system keep on restricting me from using it with my ATT account and I had to keep calling the customer service to lift the re

Questions

Closed

Denied device unlock code for paid off device. Bankruptcy

I have been a long-time customer of AT&T unfortunately one of my accounts was canceled due to a system error and I had to start all over again. When that error occurred they put my device back on my account with my remaining payments. I have since filed bankruptcy and the Bankruptcy Dept caught a $4

Questions

Data

I have a UMIDIGI bison x10 and it said it was compatible with at&t. I can text and make calls while not connected to wifi but that's it everything else does not work. Everything works while connected to wifi but off WiFi I can only make calls and text. I have an unlimited plan too so it's not th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock phone issue

Followed the steps to unlock my phone phone doesnt say enter unlock code can never unlock phome tried twice

Questions

Carrier Settings Versions, Signal Strength, and Data Speeds?

I have the AT&T Carrier version of the Pixel 6 Pro (Model G8VOU) running the latest version of Android 12 that should support sub 6 and mm-wave 5g, LTE, and 3G. The coverage maps show 5G coverage. However, my signal strength remains at -100 to -110dB on both 5G or 5Ge (LTE) and my download speed

Questions

Issues with tethering pixel 3 using Consumer Cellular

I have a Pixel 3 With a Consumer Cellular plan on AT&T that allows tethering. The data on the phone does seem slow in general and I am able to tether devices like my iPad. I need to tether a GPS survey controller that has a windows CE platform. It worked fine when I had the pixel on fi. The con

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T ActiveArmor work on Android devices?

Does AT&T ActiveArmor work on android

Questions

Closed

Maestro Max glitches for unknown reasons, need help

Why does maestro Max glitch. it is on the AT&t network

Questions

Trade In

I have a Moto G7 Power that is on the Cricket Wireless Network. Would it be possible to trade it in for a Samsung S22?

Questions

Visual Voicemail has long delay from voicemail to appearance

In a longstanding issue for me and many, many others judging by the Google Play reviews, a voicemail that my phone log shows as arriving at 10:04am yesterday did not appear on my phone until this afternoon. This caused misunderstandings I'd like to avoid going forward.  1) why can't this be fi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S8 Cannot Make Calls

Model number: SM-G950U1 I have already tried several fixes mentioned in other posts and nothing has worked, including: Restarting the phone Resetting the network Making sure VoLTE is switched on Turning airplane mode on and then off again Everything else seems to be working fine - I

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.