Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)
Is this item allowed per AT&T ?

AT&T Cell Phone Signal Booster Band 12/17 Cell Phone Booster 4G LTE 5G Signal Amplifier Repeater Cellular Signal Booster is 5G Compatible, Supports 5G and 4G LTE Devices, Boost Voice and Data (White)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switched from Verizon and it's been a nightmare

Brand new S 22 Ultra I bought from Samsung.. it's UNLOCKED. I had Verizon for a month with this phone and phone number paid to switching to att. It was an absolute nightmare and still is a nightmare. Getting my number ported was such a hassle. And no one bothered to mention that in doing so was goin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to access the place on Alcatel 5003r where you can check unlock status

I have no idea how to access the section of the phone where sim lock and other info for carrier unlock. Att says this device has built in unlock featurel

Questions

No outgoing or incoming phone calls on unlocked non-AT&T phones

Hopefully this helps someone. After 3 calls to advanced customer support, 1 visit to an AT&T store and 3 different sim cards; Here's how I fixed the unlocked non-AT&T branded phone call issue. This particular phone was a eBay purchased replacement phone: Pixel 4. I have 5 lines total. 4 are non A

Questions

Billing failure

Hello I am currently out of the US and I've been trying to pay my bill for 3 days now and I've tried different debit cards to pay off the bill but none of them have worked I have proof that I've tried to pay them off but it didn't work and tomorrow is the ultimate for it before I get a penalty fee o

Questions

data not working on my lg thinq g8x

ive been having issues with my g8x its been stuck in 3g mode, which ive just dealt with for a good month now i keep getting updates saying my phone isnt 4g ready even thou this phone came out in 2019.however now its stopped working at all, it was a sprint phone but my model number is still supported

Questions

clearing data from sim toolkit

is it ok to clear data out of the sim toolkit app

Questions

Return label

How do I get a return label for a device that I got from a sales store(not corporate). I'm am also sending a separate device back that has a return label but I want to Make sure I get crefit for both devices.  only one is on the return shipping label that I got from AT&T special promo for new custom

Questions

Phone call volume

I have turned the volume (on the side of the phone) up and have turned up the call volume under sound in settings.

Questions

Kiocera ATT flipphone

My primary call phone has always been a flip. Best phone I ever had was my Samsung Rugby. Since ATT forced me out of my great phone because it was 3G, they sent me their ATT flip to keep me as a customer. Inferior phone not as good as my Rugby, but consider the source. From day one..... missed call

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text not received by recipient

I can receive texts on my personal cell phone (android Galaxy S8) from my business's text-enabled Voip phone. However, since I switched Text providers our text enabled Voip business line is not receiving texts from my cell phone. The Texting provider for the business phone (TextUs) states that the t

Questions

Unlock request confirmation email

Hello, I summitted an unlock request and after waiting 36 hours requested another. After looking at the FAQs it appears I am to receive and email to confirm.  I did receive an email stating that the device unlock request was received, but no option to confirm request.  I checked spam/jun

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.