Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)
Pixel 5 not receiving or making any phone calls

Any time I try to make a call it is immediately ended. Anyone that tries to call my phone gets sent straight to voicemail.

Questions

No phone calls inbound or out for over 5 days

My Samsung Galaxy S8 stopped working as I was watching a movie. I took it to the ATT store the next day, they said it needed new SIM card. They replaced it and the data, txt started working but not the phone. They said it was the system, it needed 24 hours to make the "handshake". I left and realize

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

H2O SIM in ATT Phoenix 4 (LM-X210APM) would not register on network

I've an unlocked ATT Phoenix 4 (LM-X210APM) that is on the approved and supported list. I'm unable to register on the network with my carrier's SIM H2O (ATT MVNO). No cellular voice/data, however, Wifi Calling does work. I've had success with a Moto G Stylus, but that is not phone for this SIM. An

Questions

Hello so I have a life wireless government phone that is on the attached network they told me that i

H Hello so I have a life wireless government phone that is on the attached network they told me that i could put my sim in any attachments phone because it was on the attached network so i did and the phone works fine but ever since I switched I can no longer access mobile data can someone please he

Questions

Credit not applied for S22 upgrade

I traded my Galaxy S8 towards an S22 during the promotion. AT&T says they've received my old phone and processed it February 25th. It's been well over three billing cycles and it says I've still got 33 payments left. I need a little help figuring out what's going on. Do I not get the credit or w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to unlock my Motorola/At&T phone while out of Country

Good day,am having issue with unlocking a Motorola phone gifted to me by my aunty from USA and am presently in Nigeria and according to her,she bought the phone at once without delay and now I have tried using Nigerian sim or carrier network but it is not working or unlocking, please I need to know

Questions

Option to select network mode not available

I have an LG Phoenix 4, unlocked, and am using SpeedTalk for my carrier. SpeedTalk tells me that to resolve an issue with cell service intermittently failing until I restart, I need to switch my network mode from LTE to 3G/4G.  However, no network mode option is available under the Mobile Netw

Questions

Incorrectly entered the unlock code too many times

Hi, I incorrectly entered the unlock code too many times. Is there really nothing I can do? I have a Samsung S22 Ultra.

Questions

no phone number associated with this new phone

(see above) this new A11 phone i bought yesterday has no phone number associated with it nor can i add money to it using the card i bought. seems useless so far. any help would be great.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding just does not work

I have had a perennial issue with call forwarding for the last 2 years and it has become a real pain, so I'm looking to finally solve it this time, if one of the AT&T support guys can help. Each time I go abroad, I want to just forward my wireless number to another line (in the U.S.) and turn off my

Questions

If your Blackberry KeyONE suddenly can't make phone calls.....

Try this: 1) Go to Settings 2)  Select Network & Internet 3)  Select Cellular Networks 4)  Select Preferred Network Type 5)  Select HSPA+/UMTAS/GSM You should now be able to make phone calls. I had the same issue and neither the AT&T store nor the tech suppo

Questions

T-mobile phone

Can I use a t-mobile phone with att Sim card?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.