Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Calling With WiFi

I didn't have service in my workplace, so I used my work's Wifi connection to make a call. I wanted to go back and find the record of that call. Is th

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Galaxy s9+ android 10 update

Recently just joined att prepaid. It shows that there is an update for galaxy 9/9+ to android 10 but my phone has yet to receive the update. Is it bec

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Phone is locked

I don't remember the code to start up my phone

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V10 Unable to Send/Receive Text

No idea what's going on but when we send a text it disappears.  When someone trys to send me a text, they get an error that the mobile number is incor

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

My S5 got Re-Locked

A hard reset locked my spare AT&T Galaxy S5 phone that had been unlocked a while ago. How do I get it unlocked after using it on Consumer Cellular su

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Software update Question

If my s10 plus was originally from Verizon but unlocked to use with at&t, will I get the android 10 update when Verizon pushes it out or at&t?

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

ringtones

I had a ringtone that was Zedge - you now have to pay for Zedge - how do I get a basic ringtone?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

No resolve for software update issues

February 13th, 2020 and still have yet to receive the android 10 update on unlocked s10 plus pushed out by at&t. This is getting old.

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Got Sent to Pending

Hey all,So I got gifted a Razer phone 2 that is an AT&T phone, but I am a TMobile user, so I had filled out the request to get it unlocked. I did the

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Accepted Solution

Google Pixel 4XL unlocked unable to activate wifi calling APP0008

I visited a store and they have listed under non-ATT branded phone Google Pixel 4 XL to be compatible with WiFi calling, yet I'm getting APP0008 error

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago