Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)

Accepted Solution

No cellular service.

When ATT updated the network (no 3g), they provided me with the Motivate smartphone to handle the new network conditions. It appears that this phone does not meet the minimum network requirements. Why would ATT provide me with this device in February 2022, knowing that it would never work on the upd

Questions

Anyone else having major issues since the recent update 06.2022?

Since the recent update (my guy and I have the same phone) we've been having issues with everything. From Google maps randomly changing the format of the screen,  to internet and Bluetooth connectivity. We're constantly restarting our phones trying to resolve issues.  Anyone else not happ

Questions

Pandora app on avh4200 won't connect after oreo update

After updating my Galaxy S7 edge to oreo (8.0) the pandora app on my pioneer avh-4200nex head unit will no longer connect or stay connected for more than a couple seconds. The phone pairs to the head unit normally and all call functions work. I can stream pandora using the Bluetooth audio source, bu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Quio Health

Is anybody familiar with QUIO Health app? I have received a replacement tablet A (8.5) from Asurion that starts up directly to this screen and will not let you go any further. I brought it into the ATT store directly and they said this was probably an error on Asurion's part and they couldn't fix it

Questions

How many have a issue with my att?

Since 2019 i had nothing but issues with my att app. And reporting errors

Questions

Unable to connect to at&t network

For the last two days, I am unable to connect to at&t network. When i tried to reset my network settings, it says "Sim card or network not working". This has been a sudden occurrence on an otherwise decent connection. I am unable to text, call or use mobile data. My husband uses the same network

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recover deleted voicemail

Last year my fiancee mom who died last year had left me a voicemail before she had got sick and it's the only thing i had of her voice and i had deleted it not thinking I'd never hear her voice again. Is there any way any way at all to recover this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Interesting message

When I call a number I get the following recorded message; "This line has been placed out of service. Your communication cannot be processed." What does this message mean? Has the person changed their phone number?

Questions

Is anyone familiar with the AT&T Wireless Home Phone Base?

My grandmother has no internet and is paying a fortune for landline. I know I can get this phone base with a $20/mo. unlimited plan through AT&T. My REAL question is if I could save EVEN MORE by unlocking the device (which shouldn't be hard) and going with a data-only plan from redpocket ($5-10/

Questions

Closed

Recovering deleted video

I have a Samsung galaxy s5 and accidentally deleted all of my videos. Is there any way to recover?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you unlock a forgotten pattern passwordon an asus tablet?

I have an asus tablet sku:6725A that I have forgotten the pattern password on it because I haven't used it in a long time. Tried all the ones I thought I might have used but no luck and evidently forgotten my username and password too..ugh. How can I unlock it to get back in?

Questions

Unlock My AT&T Moto Z2 Force

Hi, I try to unlock my phone Moto Z2 Force and it says "Looks like the device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account" I've received this phone as a replacement from Motorola as part of a warranty phone repair when my phone broke.  I've already owned this phone for more tha

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.