For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21786)
M
Unable to receive calls from a specific number

I am unable to receive calls from my doctor's office. I don't have the number blocked, I don't use call forwarding, and my phone is not on Do Not Disturb. I can call the office but they cannot call me. Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unblocking numbers

Our account is in my wife’s name, and I have no access to it as she will not give me the password. She went online and blocked certain phone numbers of a couple of my friends so they cannot call or text my phone anymore. I would like to unblock them without her knowing. Is this possible?

Questions

Accepted Solution

retrieve lost text messages

i cannot locate text messages that go back approximately 2 years ago on my LG Phoenix 4 cellphone. These text messages were very important to me.  Is there any way of retrieving them? Please help!!!!

Questions

Request to unlock Surface Duo

Purchased Surface Duo through Amazon. I have already fully paid for the product, but I cannot unlock it. When I request it on the unlock page, it comes out as below.Current status - DeniedWe can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account. Resubmit your request and sele

Questions

Router's Broadband light stays.

AT&T ran the system check, stated the Wi-Fi is connected and the speed is good but the connection with other devices connections/downloads lengthy if it connects at all.

Questions

Cannot make or receive phone calls

My phone is an Android and has stopped functioning lately. Does AT&T offer tech support?

Questions

Not accepting fingerprint or password. Phone locked

I recently added my fingerprint to my lg6 to my phone. Now phone is locked up, not accepting fingerprint or password.

Questions

wifi calling on galaxy s20 fe 5g doesn't work

the wifi calling switch does not appear in settings - connections even though the phone has wifi calling capability and my plan includes wifi calling

Questions

SMS not working

For the past week, my texts have not been working. Nothing received or delivered to anyone. I might get a mms once in a while. I have tried my sim in a different phone. I have gotten a new sim. Factory reset. Network reset. Calls and data work perfectly fine. I have a galaxy s10. 

Questions

Email to Text not working from Outlook

I've seen a number of posts regarding issues/problems sending from an email to a text (to either @txt.att.net or @mms.att.net). I too am having this issue. I've tried from 2 different email accounts to send a text to myself, using both txt and mms method and all attempts return with a "failed to sen

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
two different time zones on account summary

I have a prepaid account (one year promo) that is displaying CDT at top on a call and CST on the breakdown of the numbers and details. I think this is why no one sees my chat or comments when I'm online in social media.

Questions

texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

voicemail

Why do all my incoming phone calls go straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring data to new phone

My old phones screen went black. How can I transfer pics etc with the USB cable? All my pics aren't on the cloud

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I am trying to sign up for the program

I am trying to sign up for my AT&T account for DirecTV

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.