Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

S
Sharp FX Plus

I am having a data connectivity error message, a secure connection could not be established. I am connected to my Wifi at home and have excellent sign

Questions

Suspended

This is a long story. I need to talk to a representative. I spoke to Isabella last. I made two payments by mistake. I scheduled one for the 16th of Ju

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlock never activated phone

Hi I was wondering if I can unlock a phone that was never activated? LG phoenix 4

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Puk locked

I have a prepaid phone that got Puk Locked. How do I unlock it?

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Spam text from an email

Is there a way to report/stop a spam email converted into a text message? Example: "*****@gmail.com" sends a Pronagrafic  message to 20 phone #'s  inc

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

July 21 2020 update draining battery

Samsung S20 phone installed new update on July 22nd.  Battery life drained to 50% in 3.5 hours after fully charging.  No new apps added to phone in th

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

S10+

my wife and I have the same phones and are experiencing the same issues as several folks have reported, while WiFi is connected NO pic are being deliv

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Download android app for my phone.

I am using an android phone and I want to download applications for it outside of the play store. Where can I download and install? Can I download on

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Motorola G6 and VoLTE

I have two Motorola G6 models.  According to Motorola, the G6 is capable of VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling, but Motorola says my device(s) must be provisione

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Can I pay the past due amount instead of the amount set up?

Ive gone in and called, I shouldnt have to pay for a phone that was trans from my account the 3rd of Feb ..to another account there..2885 is now [EDIT

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts