Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New phone and number

Looking for a 3 phone and number and what phone is free

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having Mobile Screen Stuck Issue

I'm facing screen issue sometime my mobile screen got stuck and until the battery vanished and mobile went dead. I can't do anything. Is anyone facing this issue on Xiami Mi10T device. Mobile is only 3-4 month used. It only happens when Data is on!

Questions

"call cannot be completed as dialed"

Whenever I try to call anyone, it immediately goes to this message and says to try again later. I have restarted my phone multiple times now, and these forums are all similar but none have the same exact issue or after trying the solutions they offered I still get nowhere. The odd part is anyone can

Questions

Over Heating

I have a Kyocera Hydro Air on Gophone and my LTE was stop because of Overheating issues with the phone.

Questions

Advance messaging

Update Saturday 6/4 seems to have caused advanced messaging to stop even though settings are on. Is there a work around? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I go about unlocking my att prepaid device to use another service.

I can't use another sim card in my phone from at&t and I need to get it unlocked to use another service sim card 8n my phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I use my old cell number

I was thru straight talk my phone got wet the service plan runs out the 6- 20-2022 it was cionvent to purchase your phone I couldn't just put a Sim card in this device all my apps need two step verafection sent to my old cell number

Questions

Need help unlocking a device.

I have an ATT locked Galaxy Note 8. I used the Device Unlock Portal 7 days ago to start a request. It's supposed to take 2 days to get my code. Is there any way to speed up that request? 

Questions

Unable to send picture to new phone Samsung s21

I got my wife a new Samsung s21 phone. Set it up. I have a Samsung s8 active.  I can send texts to her but no pics go through. I can send same pic to others just fine but with her it fails with " something went wrong. try again later". She can take and send to me fine. One thing I did notice i

Questions

"Error code 2" Can't send text messages

Samsung s20 5G. This has been happening for over a month when I try to send messages. I get an "Error code 2" and the messages fail. They might eventually go through, they might not. I'm even on my second device and it's still happening. Did all the resets and reboots. Still happening. A month is to

Questions

Volume setting reads max but its only at half volume it was before

I have the at&t prepaid maestro ea-10002 and my vulume is reading max but it was much louder before it all of a sudden is doing this

Questions

Sim card already in new phone I bought from Walmart and of course it it is an active at&t account..how did that happen?

Bought phone from Walmart yesterday and the sim that is supposed to be brand new in a lil plastic bag was already inserted in the phone...that sim has locked this phone and I can't activate it...and it's an at&t account for that sim card..I'm being asked for the account number etc..etc...now how

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.