Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(20989)
D

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I received a Unlock code but my phone does not prompt to enter the code

I received a Unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, but my phone does not prompt to enter the code. I powered on the phone, added the other carriers sim card, and did not receive the prompt to enter the unlock code I received. What am I doing wrong? I contacted Samsung only to have them tell m

Questions

Latest update issues

After the latest update my LG-K40 has been freezing and sluggish. Are there any known fixes?

Questions

AT&T Messages for Tablet

I cannot get the at&t messages for tablet app to work. When I log in it says no messages. The app worked last week but is now not working. Any ideas how to fix this?

Questions

Galaxy Z flip3 AT&T ver

I bought the Galaxy Z flip 3 AT&T one.SIM locked and unusable I applied for unlocking the sim lock online, but since it is not activated by AT&T, it cannot be unlocked. It will be displayed.I want to unlock the sim and use it, but please respond.

Questions

texts

can i retrieve vital texts from an old phone number i no longer have for court purposes. 

Questions

Closed

received unexpected Chromecast devices supposedly from AT&T -- is this legit?

Two boxes arrived by UPS with a Chromecast in each, from "ATT RLO 13500 Independence Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76177". The paper inside says it was part of Pixel promo. I did buy a Pixel phone from ATT many many months ago and was not aware of any Chromecast giveaway at the time. I imagine this is likely

Questions

Voicemail Greeting

I am trying to delete my personal voicemail Greeting. When I got the new Google Pixel 6 plus, my old voicemail Greeting from 12+ years ago returned. I have not heard this voicemail Greeting in YEARS. When in voicemail menu the only option is to record a new one but I would rather use the standard vo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK Code - locked out

i am unable to log into my phone due to a PUK Code. i am not aware of this 8 digit pin and dont know how to get back into my phone. thank you.

Questions

How to like a text message

Moto Stylus 5G - in the standard messaging app is there a way to "like" a text that is sent. In group chats I constantly get notifications that someone "liked" a message.  I am guessing it is from iPhone users.  Super annoying to not be able to do the same.  Anyone know if it is poss

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I remove apps that have been installed without my knowledge and do go away with factory reset

Someone had made it to where my phone sends them all of my passwords actions and sometimes gives them remote control over my phone I don't remember the apps that are now all hidden from when my phone was new so what gives

Questions

Be the first to reply

(191)
reward

It was said that a $150 gift card would be given when ATT transitioned to fiber internet. It's been about 5 months and I still haven't received the gift card. We called Customer Service several times but they told us to wait. We still haven't got a result.

Questions

Jack and Internet plan cost

Hi, about how much is it for each installed ethernet wall jack, and will my plan price go up for each one I add? I have the Internet 50/10 plan in case it makes a difference. Thanks

Questions

Need replacement gateway now!

Spent hours with Att technical support last night. They determined that our gateway had failed. They are sending us a new one, but it may take 2 to 3 business days, they could send a technician to the house, but still two days until a slot was available. Is there anyway anyone knows of a faster way

Questions

Missing $250.00 card

For NEW service I was supposed to get a $250.00 card. Get the run around every time I call about it. Now they say I need a bill from another provider and a ETF fee to get the $250.00. Who else has been deceived like this?

Questions

Apple Watch screen protectors

Do they have Apple Watch screen protectors in store?

Questions

Billing & Service Problem

My install was cancelled without notice and rescheduled for the following week. I signed up for autopay before service started, but apparently the system starting billing the week prior. In short, I started service with autopay but AT&T did not process it at the same time service started. As a r

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(285)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Down SIX DAYS - Neighborhood Outage - NO PROGRESS

Our high speed internet has been down 6 days with no progress. It is an area outage. Multiple calls to "repair" from me and neighbors and we are promised each time that it will be fixed in 24 hours. No updates at all. We've been promised escalations - NO RESULTS. Spectrum trucks are all over the nei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Report outage

Is there any way to report an outage on a landline besides staying on hold for an hour or more??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse and Internet (Fiber)

We are thinking of dropping U-Verse and going solely to the streaming platforms. Right now, we are bundled with U-Verse and Internet but thinking of just using AT&T for the internet. Does anyone know if our internet price will increase since it wouldn't be bundled with cable too? We are paying $

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked.

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked. I do not want to unlock my new iPhone.

Questions