Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)
SMS texts not being received

Just signed up with ATT, customer service has been so bad....had hoped for better. Cannot receive SMS text messages for 2 step verification, facebook , Sam's club, etc..... have done all of the suggestiions of resetting, shutting off, airplance mode, etc... still no help. Tech was going to contact

Questions

Emergency calls only

I bought a sim card in at&t to use in my galaxy a51 and it worked for 3 days. Now, it has de message "emergency calls only". I don't know what is wrong, because the network was working in the first days.

Questions

A t t motivate speakerphone inoperative

Speakerphone AT&T motivate (v341u) will not initiate without earbud being inserted in the device. Does anyone know a resolution or solution for this problem?

Questions

Unlocked Note 20 Ultra 5G from AT&T - Living Overseas

I own an unlocked Note 20 Ultra 5G (Model #: SM-N986U) - purchased from AT&T and have recently moved overseas (to Israel). After quite a bit of research and headbutting walls, I've determined that this specific model number is only capable of utilitizing 5G NR Bands: N41, N71, N260, & N26

Questions

Passcode to access Galaxy tablet

I can’t remember my passcode for my Galaxy tablet. I only have 8 more attempts before ….  Is there anything I can do to prevent everything from being erased?

Questions

How do I block texts from email addresses?

I am getting spam texts which come from an email address.  The 'block number' button is greyed out.1) How can I block these?2) How can I block all texts that come from an email?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Warranty runnaround on ATT Samsung

How do I get in touch w/ actual warranty dept ? My Samsung A12 won’t even transfer my info, data from I phone “source”. Only 32 GB of storage, half of 2015 gen I phone 6. Need exchange to A13, next model, same $, 64 GB. Really thought Samsung WAS a good product. “Corporate” sending me same inadequa

Questions

Can't make/receive calls , Or use internet but can text

I just bought this phone on 06/10 brand new from the store. I got a Motorola Moto G Play. My internet doesn't work and neither do incoming/outgoing calls, but I can send and receive text messages.. I went to put in the MMI code for Cal forwarding.. and got Network error or wrong MMI entered..&nb

Questions

NOT RECEIVING MESSAGES

I'm not receiving messages but I can send them!!

Questions

Blinking 4G Icon

I noticed after my update that my 4G Icon on my phone keeps blinking and my phone has been running hot.  I am not sure what it is trying to run or why that would start blinking.  Any help would be great.

Questions

Can I see the location of my other phone

I have 3 phone line can I track the location of them

Questions

Closed

T-mobile phone att sims

Can I use my T-mobile phone with an att Sims card

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.