Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

C
K88 tablet says device is corrupted.

K88 tablet says device is corrupted.  Have done a factory reset but still have problem

Questions

switching tablet to qlink (T-mobile)

im trying to switch my unlocked android tablet 9020A to qlink wireless and the network selection options search and finds both the "t mobile" and "313

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock phone

Hi,     I am a prepaid customer requesting to unlock my iPhone x, but it said 'Your device hasn't been active for 6 months'. I bought the phone from a

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

transfer content to new device

I'm replacing my  phone, and I want to transfer what I can (apps, pix, contacts, etc) to the new device.  I realize there's a mobile transfer app, but

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Transferring phones

I am transferring from a phone with a cracked damaged screen to a new phone. It gives me a QR code to start the transfer but my screen damage does not

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

LG V40 THINQ ATT version

live in philippines bought a new ATT version LG V40 phone is unlocked as it allows Globe telecom sim to work, however phone is android version 8.1 and

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking Phone Number

Is it possible to block a number from calling on a phone without having the actual phone with mem

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Remove + from incoming calls

I have an unlocked sprint galaxy s6 with my at&t sim card in it. All of my incoming calls have a "+" in front of the number on incoming calls. I can't

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

VPN wont disconnect

We have the Secure family App and life 360 on our phones. However one of the phones has the vpn always showing on and it wont stay disconnected even t

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Full bars no service

Full bars no service emergency calls only and yes we paid our bill s10 + both me and my wife's phones

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts