Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

(20265)
Samsung 22+ not receiving gif or photos

I just switched from Verizon to at&t. I have one friend who I can send things too but her messages with gifs or photos immediately days canceled and don't send. We both have cleared the cache restarted network settings and done other things forums suggest.  Please help

Questions

Att motivate2 won't update says it interrupted

Got a prepaid att motivate2 and it won't update keeps saying it interrupted but then keeps telling me to update. It then keeps popping up the update screen over and over saying to update from emr1 to emr2

Questions

My LG V60 system cannot be updated

My LG V60 system cannot be updated

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to view PDF downloads. Axia says "Can't open file".

Does any1 know how to VIEW PDF DOWNLOADS on an AT&T AXIA?? It says "CAN'T OPEN FILE" when I try. Music downloads will play, & I can view image files. The HTML viewer rarely comes on, but when it does, I get a blank screen. My browser is Firefox, but I've tried downloading & viewing w oth

Questions

how do i get a phone number for my new att cell phone?

I bought a new ATT Calypso 2 cell phone. After an unbelievably difficult ordeal I was finally able to activate it but I don't have a number for the cell phone. Under settings/about phone it says phone number unknown.

Questions

Phone won't connect to WiFi

My phone won't connect to new WiFi service. I've had no problem with other networks but with this ATT network it won't connect. Help please!!

Questions

Carrier Forcing to upgrade S8+

My carrier is forcing me to upgrade my S8+. Can't make or receive phone calls. Internet, texting, calls via WhatsApp work and the whole time I thought my sim card reader was broken or that the software was malfunctioning. I tried all sorts of weird things to try and fix it. Bought a new sim card tra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock my phone

Motorola phone needs to be unlocked to use with different carrier

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

no internet connection on my android AT&T phone.

can't call out, and incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

Questions

Xiaomi Mi11t pro Help

I am now considering to buy a xiaomi 11t pro. Can anyone tell me will this phone compatible with AT&T sim cards in USA? Will it support my daily usage?

Questions

Unlocking surface duo

Hello. I’ve been trying to unlock my Microsoft Surface Duo for over a month and I can’t get a response from anyone. The unlock request just stays “in-progress.” Please assist and thanks so much.

Questions

Help Needed Updating Android 4.4.2 to 4.4.4

I'm looking to update my phone to enable VoLTE due to network upgrades, I need to update from Android 4.4.2 to Android 4.4.4. I had AT&T for years but moved to a rural area without coverage and had to switch to T-Mo...phone specs below:Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveAT&T BrandedUnlocked/UnrootedT-M

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery
mobile

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for up to $800 off

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details
Smartwatch

LEARN HOW EVERYONE GETS

Samsung Galaxy S22 FREE

Trade in a Galaxy phone. Any year. Any condition.
Requires trade-in of Galaxy Note, S, or Z Series smartphone on a qualifying installment plan. See offer details

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.