For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(71774)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Internet pricing update

So, ATT wants to raise your monthly bill by $5 if you don't subscribe to auto-pay but how will they protect the banking information if they continue to have these data breaches. Not a fan of subscribing to auto-pay....don't penalize the masses for those people that don't pay on-time.

Questions

Can't save a new email contact

I have not been able to save a new contact in my address book (@sbcglobal.net) for two weeks now.  It saves the contact's name and email address for about 30 seconds, then the contact disappears.  I called ten days ago and was told that there was a server problem.  Can ATT please tell me why they ar

Questions

Swapping internet provider

I currently have cox and I want to swap to AT&T now. Do I have to cancel my cox membership before moving to AT&T?

Questions

broken DNS on UVerse static IP

The addresses in our static netblock are listed by AT&T with "uvs.hstntx.sbcglobal.net" as their parent domain, but this domain no longer exists. As a result, our reverse DNS records no longer forward-resolve. This causes our hosts to be rejected by servers. A quick look at other AT&T add

Questions

Internet monthly charge after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Who do I contact as I have been charged for internet service after cancelling service and returning equipment.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Collection that is not mine

I had an account opened in my name, that is not mine in December of 2023. I saw the collection on my credit report when trying to get approved for a house loan, this dropped my credit score a good amount as the collection is for $3500. I have been trying to figure this out and called the collections

Questions

Vault Repairs

A vault and the retaining wall around it are in need of repair, who do I contact?

Questions

IP address change on AT&T router BGW320-500

Hello I currently have BGW320-500. My local IP address is 192.168.1.100 i would like to change the IP address to something in the range of 10.95.1.100 i tried to log into the router and changing the range, but can’t find where to do it. If anyone can help to me I’d greatly appreciate it. thank you!

Questions

I can?t login

I just set up my AT&T air wireless device, and I can?t access it on the app with my AT&T account/user ID

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)
Malicious link

Possible malicious links Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious. I only clicked on a link for a twitter page and these links showed up. I also wanted to know if cbs[.]gov[.]il is a legit site. Is there a way to check for specific malware in your apps?

Questions

Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Help CANCEL my Internet. Can't sign in.

I cannot sign in. Therefore, I cannot cancel my at&t Internet. Please help before this Tuesday.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.