Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

(6555)
Neighbors can get internet but I can’t

I am setting up a new Tiny home on a lot with a brand new address issued by the county. At first, my address wasn't coming up in your system. Now it is, but it's saying I can't get internet service and neither can my moms house but the Neighbors across the street and on the same side of the street c

Questions

7 years asking for internet service

I have been calling AT&T for 7 years trying to get internet to my home and have been told every year multiple times a year they don’t have the capacity to add my home. I want to know who I need to talk to get that changed we are willing to pay whatever is necessary to get it added. Every time I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Different service dept for acp customers?

I just recently signed up for acp and got broadband internet. After receiving the self installation kit and troubleshooting with costumer service I got scheduled for a service tech to come out in 2 weeks. The customer service rep I was talking to kept saying he was trying to find something sooner an

Questions

No show tech for Fixed Wireless Internet

My first appointment for installation was 4/28/2022....5 months ago....the tech keeps changing my appointment. I get a text the day before my appointment confirming my appointment and then the day of my appointment i get another text with a new appointment date that is usually a week out.....this h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Weak Wi-Fi? You May Be The Cause - Tips & Solutions from the AT&T Community

Learn why your home setup may be the cause of your loss of service and poor Wi-Fi You probably think your cool, super nice desk set is great. You have your wireless printer close by, a minifridge with delicious snacks, your Amazon Echo ready for commands nearby, and maybe even some speakers to play

Questions

Accepted Solution

disable SIP

how do I disable SIP ALG

Questions

Lg tv couldn’t establish a connections to access point

Moved the inter net box and it started saying that, i tried moving it closer to the tv and it still says it could get a connection to accses point. What do i do ?

Questions

Can I use my old range extenders with 320 gateway?

Long time uverse customer that has had range extenders installed -do I need to replace all of them?

Questions

Closed

Range Extenders

Does anyone have any experience using D-Link 8300 Range Extenders with a 320 Gateway connected to fiber? I have 2 that worked just fine with my Uverse config - just trying to see if I need to plan on replacing them.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fixes - Find out how to Improve Wi-Fi & Internet Speed

Learn how get back in service and help improve your Wi-Fi Speeds Let's get to the point, your home setup can impact your speeds, Wi-Fi, and overall service. For example, if you have a lot of electronics near your modem, they may be causing a poor Wi-Fi connection. And guess what, where your modem is

Questions

Mandatory upgrade or service termination

Been a customer for years. At&t recently performed neighborhood upgrades to fibre. ONT boxes were installed in the apartments but old service continued until the neighborhood was done. Now the upgrade is being made mandatory or service would be canceled. So as someone who is not available du

Questions

Closed

I need to contact an engineer in my area.

I need to get in contact with an engineer in my area to get At&t internet.  Long story short I’ve been trying to get At&t internet for a while but I can’t ever get help. A month or two ago I was supposed to have an engineer come to my house but he never showed. i know a guy who installs the internet

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help connecting your router?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.