Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

(6373)
Salesman shows up claiming to be here to help installation of internet

Today my self install kit for at&t internet showed up and about 30 minutes later a man shows up and said he was here to help installation of my equipment for internet. I said I thought it was self installation. He again said he was sent to help install it. Once inside we looked at the unit and e

Questions

ATT technician NOT wearing masks on house calls

I had an ATT technician come to our house yesterday to upgrade the internet, and when I answered the door, with a mask, I was appalled to see the technician was not wearing any sort of mask. He had gloves, but no mask. I think this is an extremely reckless choice on ATT’s part considering how many d

Questions

How to activate Netgear Nighthawk MR1100?

How do a activate my new Netgear Nighthawk MR1100

Questions

New Fiber install, came and ran the line, never came back

Hello, I had AT&T come out to install Fiber to my house as they have just recently come through the neighborhood wiring it up for Fiber. When they came to install it, they said the box in the neighborhood didn't have an access point for me and that the engineers would be out in 3 to 5 business

Questions

New Construction on divided property that has AT&T but it is not available to me

I have recently built a house and have been absolutely frustrated trying to get internet service (or any service) to my house. The parcel of land that is mine was given to me by my parents who have AT&T U-Verse at their address. I have not been able to explain this over the phone to anyone at AT

Questions

Can I set up my cable/internet myself? (ATT)

Hi I canceled my ATT cable and internet yesterday and called to have it turned back on (long story). I have all equipment still but they said a tech has to come out. Is this true? Do I have to get new boxes or something?

Questions

AT&T line in our yard

Hello, we bought our house less than a year ago and about a month ago noticed an orange line with orange flags painted on our backyard indicating there is a buried wire. A local business built a patio and probably needed to know where it was. Now, we want to plant trees lining our fence but we don’t

Questions

small green ATT poles on my street

I have small green ATT poles/boxes on my street, I currently have ATT fixed wireless. Are these poles/boxes in ground cable and if so how can I get connected. Fixed wireless works off of a local tower and is not reliable.

Questions

How to get back the $99 installation fee

when I installed they told me they would send me a $99 card but I never got it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Computer will connect to ATT Wireless Router but does not have internet access

My computer is still connecting to the ATT Wireless Router but I do not have internet access. I can connect to my Cell Phone Hotspot and get on the internet OK.  HAs something changed in required settings that i can switch on or off to make it work?  My wireless TV's and other devices con

Questions

couldn’t recognize hardware

do i really need the smart home management app to set up my internet? i really don’t feel like talking to anybody…so i’m wondering if i could just set up my internet without the app, since the app is telling me to call AT&T

Questions

Switching residential services

I have to write if only to make myself feel better as I am crying with frustration as I type this! We tried to arrange our tv & internet service switch a month bf our move and here we are a month later being told we are stuck for 3 days without any srvc because that's your first available apt!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help connecting your router?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.