Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

R
Connecting new equipment, access internet 1000

Is it possible to connect new equipment and not broadcast the BSSID?

Questions

microsoft 365

Need name, value and ttl to be able to get through purchasing microsoft 365.

Questions

Closed

Broken ATT DNS servers

Can someone fix the ATT DNS servers? My modem has this for configuration:Subnet Mask 255.255.252.0Default Gateway 172.1.84.1Primary DNS 68.94.156.11Secondary DNS 68.94.157.11ping 68.94.156.11PING 68.94.156.11 (68.94.156.11) 56(84) bytes of data.64 bytes from 68.94.156.11: icmp_seq=1 ttl=56 time=

Questions

Closed

Phone call

I called and no answer. Are you able to call me?

Questions

Request for Service

I am requesting that my building [EDITED] N. Nelson Rd., Columbus, OH 43219 be wired for AT&T internet service. [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Closed

Self-install on Internet Basic 5 with landline phone line

Does the self-install option for Internet Basic 5 work with a landline phone line? Or do you need a full install ($99) if you have a phone line?Do the U-verse internet and the landline have to be in the exact same name? The landline is in my father's name but the U-verse would be in my name (same la

Questions

property damage 10/5.2021 @ Delray Beach Florida 33445

I have made many attempts to have someone acknowledge the property damage that occurred as a result of your repair crew pulling into my yard, getting stuck, and then driving off. The property damage is significant and needs to be restored to the previous condition prior to the crew driving over it.

Questions

Problems connecting desktop to wi fi

Gateway desktop with wifi capability, won't connect to internet. Windows trouble shooter can't fix it. All other devices work ok with wi fi.Thanks

Questions

Closed

Tree trimmings left in yard

There are a bunch of tree trimmings in my backyard near the utility lines.  The power company said they didn't have anyone out in my neighbor all of February.  I received no notification of this happening. Who can I contact in the Columbus Ohio area to get this taken care of?

Questions

Has anyone experienced internet outage that doesn't get fixed after more than one repair appointment??

My internet has been out for 5 days. Tried self repair through app, did not work. Call customer service and he was not able to fix the issue. He stated it was an outage in the area and no with our equipment. He scheduled a repair tech to come out 2 days later. Tech shows and says he cannot fix it be

Questions

Att entered my property and ran neighbors wire over my property without my permission.

A AT&T tech ran my neighbors fiber line across the power lines and then ran the line over the back corner of my property. All this was done without my permission. I need to have the wire rerun so it does not traverse over my yard

Questions

att internet

i placed an order to have high speed internet installed tomorrow and the appointment was made but i got a letter about credit and reatrictions

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.