Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

V
No wall jack

Hi everyone! This is the first time I've posted here but I received my u-verse package in the mail the other day and realized I couldn't self-insta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet unusable

My gf asked for me to look at the internet due to her getting 0.16mbps download speed on a good day. Her internet is pretty much unusable(always has b

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Moving

I have moved out of my apartment and have a temporary living arrangement with family until my house is ready. I still have my router with me and need

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

19 hours ago

Questions

wifi camera can't be connected from my ATT gateway router

Hi, I recently got a new wifi camera, and tried followed all the set up step to connect to my ATT wifi, it failed. I did the same to some other wifi i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

DSL service all around me

Hello all. I currently live in a rural area with AT&T DSL (and in some small patches, fiber optic) available on either side of me but my property

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Type of Fiber wire required for upgraded wifi service?

We are offered wifi upgraded wifi service. The technician told us we need to install new fiber wire.  We are having an electrician install the f

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I need a technician to move my router

No matter what extenders I use I can't get internet service to my upstairs. I either need a technician to move the existing router or run a line to m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

New Constrution

Hello, I just moved into my a new neighborhood. I called customer service AT&T and they are only provided tv services in my neighborhood. My addr

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Moving Apartments

I'm moving to a new apartment unit in the same building next weekend and need to transfer service. Is there a way I can do this online or without havi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 days ago

Questions

Closed

Do I really need an Optical Network Terminal Uninterruptible Battery Backup Power Supply?

This battery is getting close to dead. Without it there is no difference in my landline or internet router. As I have a cell phone I wonder if there i

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts