Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

P
Land digging has left safety concern

AT&T recently dug an access box on the side of my property.  This has been left unfinished and has a 1 foot drop that could injure one of the many kid

Questions

REQUEST FIBER IN MY AREA BY MY HOME

i live in Germiston.  We do not as yet have fiber in our street & i would like to know how can i request for fiber to be put in my street

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Tech no call/no show - What can I do???????

I had an 8-noon appointment today (8/21/2017) to have my internet upgraded. At 11:36 a.m. I received a text saying the tech may not arrive by noon, an

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

ATT NO SHOWS!?!?

Yesterday I took off of work to be home for Internet installation. We waited for a week for this appointment. The techs should have been here at 11am

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Can not get internet bc of my address

I am at my wits end.  I have been accepted to get intetnet via access AT&T.  However I can not get it installed bc I live in a duplex that only has a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T UTILITY LINE REMOVAL

I wish to have AT&T remove their utility line running to my home.  My services with AT&T were cancelled at my request more than a year ago.  Their uti

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

New construction service

Just recently purchased a new construction home. The builder mistakenly didn’t put an outlet in the Service box of the house so the techniction that c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Who to directly contact with AT&T?

Friday an AT&T tech came out to the box to hook up my neighbors internet. He disconnected mine and used my port for the neighbors. I walked out and as

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Availability

I live  just outside of Liberty Mo and my neighbor has ATT internet. I can see the box but  when I try to order it you all tell me that it is not avai

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

New Construction Home/Service Availability

I have called into AT&T multiple times and all they can tell me is that there is no service at my new home that was just built. We have 3 acres but al

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts