Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My lg smart tv could not establish a connection point on 5ghz wifi

Can anyone advise at to why my LG Smart TV connects to my 2.4GHz wifi, but won't connect to my 5GHz?  The modem/router is only about 4 feet from the T

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

22 minutes ago

Engineering Contact

I have service right next door to my house. I've been trying to get a terminal setup for weeks. What is the engineering contact? This is very frustrat

posted 

Yesterday at 2:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:14 PM

The question that no one at ATT can answer - what is installed when moving from 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps internet?

For anyone that has followed my recent bill and service rant on the TV forum you know that I have a modem/gateway that was installed less than two yea

posted 

Yesterday at 11:25 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:18 AM

Will Serve Letter

I need a will serve letter for a development in Williamson County, Tx.

posted 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:53 PM

Accepted Solution

How to set up lifeline qualified internet service

I have been approved for lifeline internet service but can't find instructions on how to set up service. I can't sit on hold waiting for help on the p

posted 

Yesterday at 3:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:17 PM

Accepted Solution

F Case

How do I start an F Case? Can I do that online? I live in a new construction house about 100 feet away from two AT&T on either side of my house but

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Fixed Wireless and IP phone

Have fixed wireless and trying to connect my IP phone for work. I can hear dial tone and hear ringing. When answered I cannot hear the other party n

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Need appointment to set up internet service, can't get a supervisor

The offshore customer service reps RESIST transferring a call to a supervisor. Twofold problem: I need to have the install date for internet service s

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How can you file a grievance against AT&T?

This has to be the worst and most helpless experience with a company. Bought my first house unfortunately in an area that AT&T is the only service pro

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

What to do when AT&T Tech deliberately screws up your install???

att access I'd [email scrubbed] we had a tech come out and install uverse internet and he said he'd use closet for best connection then without telli

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago