Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Internet Install unsuccessful 4 times

Built a new rural home last year. Neighbors all have ATT Internet. I'm looking for Internet service. For 12 months, service at my address was not ava

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:55 AM

New house construction: TV vs. Internet

The new townhome I've signed a contract for will have AT&T fiber. The gateway will be installed in a wall panel on the first floor, with Cat 6 cables

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:57 PM

Accepted Solution

Can at&t run lines through by trees from my neighbors house to the utility pole?

We come home from work to see that AT&T ran a line from my neighbors house to the utility pole. The lines are low. They didn’t not ask permission plu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Facilities issue

I had the technician out on feb 4th and was told that my services are in the hands of the engineering department. That i was under the 5500 ft mark fo

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Very Displeased With My Encounters With AT&T

I called Friday February 7 2020 for AT&T internet service & it is now Friday February 14 2020 & my services are still not installed. The first agent I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

More detailed coverage map

Hello. I'm looking to buy land, but before I do so, I need to know what my internet options are. The coverage map for fiber is not detailed and I am i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

New House Construction

We are building a new house. Neighbors have AT&T for internet and cable. I have called, but they just want to sell a plan, gone to store, but after

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Install Pathway

I have an internet install setup for 2/17/20 with a order number of rv6-7270031. I need to relay information to the installer regarding the internet c

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apartment complex fiber optic internet

I currently live in a new apartment complex that has AT&T fiber optic internet service available. My apartment is 2 bed room and already a patch insta

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

ASDL+ Modem/router

we are currently using an ASDL+ modem router combination. we got a Blackhawk router recently . can we change the ASDL+ to be just a modem and use the

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago