Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

B
Horrible customer and technical service. Trespassing on property. Injured kid and dog? Law suit?

An AT&T technician trespassed into my back yard to hook up my new neighbors service around 1:15pm local time. There was zero communication via phone c

Questions

Setup NightHawk with ARRIS

I've got an ARRIS BGW210 gateway and want to make sure that I have it setup correctly with my Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 (R7000) WiFi router. I have

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

35 minutes ago

Questions

My neighbors can get fixed wireless but I can’t

So my neighbor is eligible for the service despite having complete tree coverage of his property. Like if you look at it from the satellite, you would

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

L2TP VPN BLOCKED by AT&T Uverse Router

I have several users who cannot access our company VPN from home because of AT&T's boneheaded decision to block the ports/protocols used for the VPN.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Issues connecting my Linksys WRT12AC v2 Router running ExpressVPN, to my ATT modem

I want to connect my Fire TV, PC, and Cell Phones through the Linksys (in order to protect my data through the VPN), however, when I connect the links

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Activation

Why is my activation date saying December 30, 2037? That’s 10+ years from now..

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Request internet

Is it possible to request internet service come to an area that is currently not available? We are just down the road from a service box.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

No installation and bad customer service

We ordered fixed wireless internet july 13th.My installation guy never showed up and we've been waiting a month now. I've called 4 times and after hol

Questions

AT&T power line down

Hello, I am, like a lot of people, working from home and I have been without internet service since Tuesday morning, it is now Thursday evening. I hav

Questions

Bury cable underground

We connected to AT&T 9 (nine) months ago (last November). We were promised twice that the special technician will bury our cable underground. Noth

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts