Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

T
Installation fee not waived

I was told over the phone near the end of June that the installation fee would be waived and the required $100 down payment to start service would go

Questions

Pole in my backyard

There's an AT&T pole in may backyard that only serves my house and is not shared with any other utility company. I've been living in this house for on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Exposed wire from neighbor services

I have had an exposed wire from AT&T for over 2 months now and it is destroying our yard since the work has been done and never got filled back in. Th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

i need area engineer for new service

i need new service to be installed on my new property. Front door neighbors have at&t internet. i simply need a cable ran across the road

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet service

I have called multiple times and was told that home internet service is available. Two different installers said it was not. I bought an unlimited hot

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Expand Internet Service to my Area

Who do I contact to request internet be expanded into my area? My community is just on the edge of where coverage ends. We are in desperate need of in

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Internet Available to Neighbors, but not us

My family lives in a rural area with very limited internet options. For years, we've been forced the use a local internet provider because they're the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to improve your AT&T WiFi signal

Welcome to the Internet Troubleshooting Page! Helpful information to improve your internet connection and speeds!  Did you know you can easily fix man

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Wiring of AT&T Keptel SNL-4600 Network Interface Device

I am re-wiring my home network cat5e cable and I am not sure of how to make the connection to the AT&T Keptel SNL-4600 Network Interface device lo

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Terrible Internet provider

We just moved I our new house and we have not been provided with internet by this provider for two weeks now. We all work from home and this company c

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts