Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

M
smart plugs won't connect

I have both Wemo and gosund smart plugs that I cannot connect to the apps. I have used the Smart Home App and NOTHING, has helped me connect. Seriousl

Questions

Would it be possible to get two static IP addresses?

As the name suggests, would it be possible to get two static IP addresses? My home network plan is to have two routers connected to my modem, one R780

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

a day ago

Questions

ATT Fiber is near my home, but the only way to get service is through ATT business for $thousands/month. I JUST WANT BASIC SERVICE PLEASE

Why can't I figure out the right department/people to talk to. All I want is for ATT to bring the fiber to my home, it's so close. It's literally 200f

Questions

Box in yard no service

Just purchased a corner lot that has an AT&T green box on the property. The property address is the other road of the corner lot. When I put the a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

2 days ago

Questions

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Installation in Subdivision Hit My Underground Power Feed

AT&T has been installing new underground cables using boring machines in the Bear Creek Plantation Subdivision. Zip Code is 77449.  The unde

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lhalltx 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T won’t upgrade my internet

Had internet installed at my home. The technician ran a test and said my max obtainable speed is 13.4 mbps. But att will only allow me to have 3mbps i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

UnfortunateCustomer 

3 days ago

Questions

Official Solution

Help Setting Up Your Printer with AT&T Internet - AT&T Forums Solution

Setting up a Wi-Fi Printer Find your Wi-Fi Name & Password. It is also located on the modem. Go to Wi-Fi settings via the printer menu

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelpForums 

3 days ago

Questions

Moving existing internet service

I have at&t Internet and I just moved from one apartment to a different one in the same complex and need help getting my internet back going.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

3 days ago

Questions

how to update netgear router

Changes in MTU is only suggested when the user suffers a slow data transfer problem or sudden Internet disconnection issue. The user could change the

Questions

Router

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO MOVE MY ROUTER ABOUT 500 FEET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts