Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

WiFi in house weak-not able to print from wireless printer

We are new to wifi with at&t. We have Internet50 plan. My wireless printer will not connect to my devices to print. I've not had this issue before wit

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

New Address

I would like to add my house into the database. I see that both my neighbors have AT&T but when I attempted to get service my address wasn’t in the sy

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ATT says they don’t offer me service but county utility department does

So I purchased a newly-built home (January 2020 finish date). I called every single provider in the area (ATT, Comcast, Chater, and location specific

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Billing dispute

We haves account charge on our bill for having someone come out to make moving connections to our account. We were told they would not have charged us

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

About to upgrade from AT&T 18 -> AT&T 45 What does the Tech need to do?

Hello i am about to have a tech come and do the installation in a few days. Is it possible for the tech to do all the installations outside? If anythi

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I'm lost

The customer service guy said I had to "register" before I could use or set up my internet. Well, I can't figure out how to register and I'm just read

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Technician didn't show up

I had an appointment to set up my internet and they never showed up but said I wasn't home and I was here all day . I got a call he said his name I sa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Service areas

I just want to make sure AT&T services my area “90059”? before I order internet service.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Technician Request

I want to install 3 ethernet jacks in my house on the same floor so that I can have wired connctions for work and gaming. When I call the numbers for

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T Internet move to new house

The phone number for moving service, selection 2 for internet keeps disconnecting me. How do I get in touch with someone to set up move installation

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…