Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

A
Installation

The broadband light is still red. Everything is plugged in and I’ve tried troubleshooting. Are we missing the green cord?

Questions

Technician no show/no call/no status update

I had an appointment today, Friday, 8/14, for the hours between 9-11am and my technician was a no show. I waited all day at Hm and I never got a phone

Questions

Technician never showed up for scheduled appt

I scheduled an appointment because my WiFi internet box was installed incorrectly and I have no service inside my house. My appt was scheduled 3-26 b

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Setup NightHawk with ARRIS

I've got an ARRIS BGW210 gateway and want to make sure that I have it setup correctly with my Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 (R7000) WiFi router. I have

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Atnt access Internet service

Trying to have service hooked up

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Att Boxes Outside of Home

We have two boxes side by side outside our home. One says Att interface and the other says Att. Do you need two?? We have a home phone line and Wi-Fi.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

installation problem

I just installed the internet today, but the cable line is exposed in the yard Some friends can tell me what should I do

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Horrible customer and technical service. Trespassing on property. Injured kid and dog? Law suit?

An AT&T technician trespassed into my back yard to hook up my new neighbors service around 1:15pm local time. There was zero communication via phone c

Questions

My neighbors can get fixed wireless but I can’t

So my neighbor is eligible for the service despite having complete tree coverage of his property. Like if you look at it from the satellite, you would

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

L2TP VPN BLOCKED by AT&T Uverse Router

I have several users who cannot access our company VPN from home because of AT&T's boneheaded decision to block the ports/protocols used for the VPN.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts