Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Can I print off application

Can I print off applicatin

posted 

Yesterday at 6:06 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Broken ATT DNS servers

Can someone fix the ATT DNS servers? My modem has this for configuration:Subnet Mask 255.255.252.0Default Gateway 172.1.84.1Primary DNS 68.94.156.1

posted 

Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Accepted Solution

Install 2nd modem to existing coax port?

I may get yelled at by ATT for asking this but heres my question. Is it possible to install a second modem (Arris) in an existing coax outlet in my ro

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cable dig 2/17-2/20/2020 @ Reese Finley Lane, Cornelius, NC

Underground ATT cable installed this week & cable ran under my driveway and sidewalk. I asked contractor for job number and phone number, they said th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I do the in house wiring myself?

Our family currently has a single bond, but for an upgrade we would require 2 wires. Is it possible to to this installation myself and let the at&t te

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Question for Engineering Team about Plans for Lake Tyler East/Chapel Hill Texas

So I've been through every avenue with AT&T I know to take, with zero results.. I live in 75707 zip code with AT&T undergrounds lines saturating the w

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Status of my application

I need the status of my application

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Connecting to wifi

I have a new smaller device that I want to hook p to wifi in my home but my mother has forgotten our security password...it is her account Myrtle

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Internet 18 to Internet 100 Upgrade

Hello, my family and I were thinking about upgrading our existing internet 18 plan to the internet 100 DSL plan. I saw somewhere that you only need a

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Need to get to the right department for servicing a multi family complex - Need TV, internet and phone

I am looking for the correct department that would set up service within our community. Looking for Phone, Internet and TV

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago