Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

A
AT&T power line down

Hello, I am, like a lot of people, working from home and I have been without internet service since Tuesday morning, it is now Thursday evening. I hav

Questions

Bury cable underground

We connected to AT&T 9 (nine) months ago (last November). We were promised twice that the special technician will bury our cable underground. Noth

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

How to remove cable/phone lines from pole to house

Lord Almighty, I have been transferred around a gazillion times. I am re-siding my house and I want this old AT&T box and all the old cables and

posted 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

L2TP VPN BLOCKED by AT&T Uverse Router

I have several users who cannot access our company VPN from home because of AT&T's boneheaded decision to block the ports/protocols used for the VPN.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Poor Wifi

I just got AT&T FTH connection and the problem started. I am getting full signal strength but the speed (Edited per community guidelines). Its unrelia

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

A Compliment on a Technician

*This is not a question* Upon researching, I found that this may be the best way to share my experience with an AT&T technician. Yesterday (8/1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Atnt access Internet service

Trying to have service hooked up

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

No internet but only tv bundles

A newly built house with a new address, when I checked the availability of it, it says that Looks like high-speed internet isn’t available at your add

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Bad Installation Experience

I transferred my services to a new location and the technician who came aside from being there 5 hours made holes in my wall every 3 inches to put a m

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Have internet no wifi

I have internet says connected but cant connect to wifi and my att tv wont show no movies  what can I do says connected but nothing sometimes th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts