AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Connectivity Issue with starting Netflix

Everything has been working fine until 2 days ago when we lost Netflix connection using normal method. I've researched and completed the fix-it instr

What is the process to request AirGig 5G fixed wireless internet?

What is the process to request AirGig 5G fixed wireless internet? I live in a small community surrounded by neighborhoods with high speed internet.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

ATT technician NOT wearing masks on house calls

I had an ATT technician come to our house yesterday to upgrade the internet, and when I answered the door, with a mask, I was appalled to see the tech

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Suddenly unbalanced bonded VDSL2 line - Internet 100

If you want a TL/DR. Had sudden drop in signal quality March this year, modem eventually couldn't connect. Tech came out and got things up and running

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Connecting to AT&T router via ethernet and switches

I'm currently trying to figure out a connectivity issue in the following setup:I've placed an ethernet switch in our wire closet which connects to our

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

My adress says internet not available. 3 houses down my parents said the same thing but they had internet

My adress says internet not available. 3 houses down my parents said the same thing but they had internet, recently when you type their address, its

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

loose fiber line on side of building

I had AT&T fiber installed a few months ago on the third floor of a three flat building. The service is great but the fiber line is swinging in the wi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Network service question

I moved, and the original house was rented out. I need to stop my current Internet service. Then I need to reactivate a new network service using the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

I need a new temporary line laid

Excavators are coming to dig a very long trench to lay to new yard drainage system. My existing line will not survive excavator equipment. I need

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Fixed Wireless Internet

Today is the 3rd appointment in the last 3 weeks that the technician has not shown up or called for my new installation. Everytime I sit and wait the

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago