Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

T
Pre-wires for new construction

Hi all, I am building a new ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) next to my rental house in san diego, xip code 92126. What is pre-wire requirement for TV, p

Questions

Appointment today

I called and made an appointment through an incompetent corporate employee, who I told to schedule my appointment at 7pm. She did not schedule a time

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

$99 "installation" fee on bill after told it was waived

I was told my installation fee of $99 would be waived.  I moved to a new apartment where everything was already set up, and a technician just had to c

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Fixed wireless

Hi I have Att Fixed wireless at 3 rent houses. It works great and I love it. I’m wanting it at another location but as usual when I call for like a 10

Questions

Ifwa40 doesn’t accept password on label. New unit never used

We have a new unit and plugging in gives me 3 bars. Network shows up on phone but password from bottom label isn’t accepted. Tried turning off and res

Questions

New módem

I called att to upgrade my internet and also to replace the modem.They talled me that they are going to send a technical to program the new sistem.Do

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Internet issues/ bad service

Set up an appointment for internet install two weeks ago.  Original date was for 30 June.  The day comes and goes and we hear nothing.  Called and was

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

cable in street...want it gone....

ATT came a month or so and hooked a cable from one part of the cul de sac over to the other side of the cul de sac   I don't have ATT and neither do s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Exposed wire from neighbor services

I have had an exposed wire from AT&T for over 2 months now and it is destroying our yard since the work has been done and never got filled back in. Th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

i need area engineer for new service

i need new service to be installed on my new property. Front door neighbors have at&t internet. i simply need a cable ran across the road

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts