Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Accepted Solution

Broadband Light Blinking Green/Red

I just received my new modem/wireless router (Arris BGW210), and I waited til after the specified activation time to install. Problem: the Broadband l

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

what if it is someone claiming they work for AT&T but their identification doesn’t state they work for AT&T...

what if it is someone claiming they work for AT&T but their identification doesn’t state they work for AT&T is in my yard? Are we advised to call the

WiFi is done

There is no internet signal nor WiFi. Please help. Been on phone waiting for customer service for 3:41minutes.

Internet set up

I am trying to set my internet up by myself and the broadband light won’t change from red to green. was I supposed to get a green cord that sets up th

Accepted Solution

Service Activation Date

I was trying to install my att internet that I just got delivered but my service activation date was 03/25 and I just received my internet Today 03/27

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Urgent: Dangerous Holes in the grown due to uncovered service boxes

URGENT:We need a repairman to cover the holes in the yards at the following locations. People (especially children) are at risk of a fall & severe inj

My internet installation

I recently purchased direct tv cable and internet, my cable was installed but my internet wasn’t. I cannot cancel my cox account because of this! Amd

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Fixed Wireless

I decided to give Fixed Wireless a try after receiving a letter in the mail about how it was now available at my address. I am desperate for better in

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Internet not activated self install

So today was my activation date set for after 2pm. Got the modem service up and get the power light, wifi light green but doesn't work, and broadband

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Dishonesty

We recently established Uverse service at our residence with the understanding that we would have the highest speed so that I can work from home. We

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…