Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Engineering Contact

I have service right next door to my house. I've been trying to get a terminal setup for weeks. What is the engineering contact? This is very frustrat

posted 

Today at 2:39 AM

Accepted Solution

F Case

How do I start an F Case? Can I do that online? I live in a new construction house about 100 feet away from two AT&T on either side of my house but

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:02 PM

Fixed Wireless and IP phone

Have fixed wireless and trying to connect my IP phone for work. I can hear dial tone and hear ringing. When answered I cannot hear the other party n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:52 AM

Need appointment to set up internet service, can't get a supervisor

The offshore customer service reps RESIST transferring a call to a supervisor. Twofold problem: I need to have the install date for internet service s

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How can you file a grievance against AT&T?

This has to be the worst and most helpless experience with a company. Bought my first house unfortunately in an area that AT&T is the only service pro

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

What to do when AT&T Tech deliberately screws up your install???

att access I'd [email scrubbed] we had a tech come out and install uverse internet and he said he'd use closet for best connection then without telli

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How do I receive my $300 gift card

How too apply

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

At&t access, approved, set installation

I was approved for the at&t access. I'd like to have it installed ASAP! I was sharing with my neighbor but I keep losing connection, my apps wont play

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

New construction no internet

Ridiculous how I enter my neighbors addresses and they have AT&T and my house is in between and I don’t have service here!!! I called 4 different numb

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Do you need an active landline to have at&t broadband gateway?

I got approved for the access program. And am trying to set up the gateway. But its telling me to plug in the green cable to my phone jack. Does that

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago