Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

R
How can i request AT&T Internet service in my area which currently doesnt have AT&T service.

Hi. Currently the community i live have 40+houses and the current internet service provider is Spectrum . We are having poor service with Spectrum an

Questions

fixed wireless

I have been trying to set up an installation appointment for about 10 days but can't get in touch with those who make the appointments I keep being

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pamh400 

5 hours ago

Questions

Refuse To Install Fixed Wireless Even Though Available

I have an issue with AT&T that I have been trying to resolve for over a year and I am beginning to believe that AT&T are malicious and contrar

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Alabama Voucher & rural areas

Hello, I’m trying to find internet services for my stepsons for when they are not with us. They’re in a rural area and when I checked availability,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dav_mor_68 

5 hours ago

Questions

What can I do to actually get a technician to show up?

14 phone calls. 32 hours of sitting and waiting, weeks of delay, 4 no shows, and I still have no internet installed. How do I go about ACTUALLY gettin

Questions

Fiber under a mile from me

How can I go about getting information about getting fiber pulled 0.8 miles from the nearest line to my home? There are 27 homes that could be service

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

kirkwood007 

19 hours ago

Questions

Router Security Key not working.

New installation - Installing wireless connection via router and is not accepting the network key from the back of the router. What do I do?

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Success! Problem resolved. Internet access available. Close and reopen all your browser windows.

I’m currently having the same issue. I just got my WiFi connected at a new location but when I try to access it pops up with this page saying Su

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

How to setup a router behind the AT&T router

I have a TrendNet TEW-828DRU that I want to setup behind the AT&T router/gateway (Arris NVG589). Some of the reasons I want this is: 1) Addition

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts