Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Internet technician reschedules

2 weeks ago I was scheduled to Have Internet installed. I received a notification that my check would be arriving between 8 AM and 12 PM. However at 1

Internet Installation

So me and my mom received our modem. But our problem is we don’t know where to plug the other ends of the red and yellow cords. We plug them in to the

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

Lost internet connection

Can’t watch tv cause internet is not connected. Worked fine last night. Bill pay is direct to the bank. Any suggestions?

Internet access

I moved my directv to my new place and they said I can't get att Internet because of my location. I need my Internet back!!!

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Public utility easement contact

Hi,AT&T has easement on my property which has long been unused (equipment are moved to other location about 20 years ago). I wonder who I should conta

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Socal Regional Manager info/technical support

Hi, I would like to have the information for the SoCal RM. I have had the worst run around with technical support and even lied about why my appointme

Reset reciver

I Tried resetting by unplugging and waiting 15 seconds are I was on hold for 3 hours my TV still is not reset my receiver is not reset I'm very unhap

Need engineering department to call

Currenlty live in neighborhood that has existing ATT infrastructure. ATT used to allow DSL hook up. Now they no longer will. Our community is reaching

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Have to transfer service, but there's no option to schedule a move with shelter-in-place

Hi there! I'm moving soon (April 16), and I need to transfer the internet service to my new home so I can work from home. It seems like I can't sched

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Live in rural area. No wireless gateway?

I have had my laptop computer connected to DSL. I recently took my laptop in and had a wireless gateway connection installed. Now, I learn that ther

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…