Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Internet Service

I live in an Equestrian community of about 20 lots outside of Jacksonville, FL. There are larger neighborhoods close that have internet service but y

Internet Fiber Install

I just hit my limit with Comcast, and signed up for AT&T Fiber internet at 100 Mbps for Tuesday install.The techy in me is wondering what to expect -

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Internet upgrade to dual band without NID?

I want to upgrade my internet with dual band wiring. I don't have access to the network interface device for my house. The service comes in from und

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Suddenly unbalanced bonded VDSL2 line - Internet 100

If you want a TL/DR. Had sudden drop in signal quality March this year, modem eventually couldn't connect. Tech came out and got things up and running

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Having issues transferring service

Hello, I moved to a new apartment last week and tried to transfer my service. I was told over the phone that there was still existing service at my ne

Transfer of service

So I cannot transfer my internet services because the previous occupants at my apartment have no cancelled their services. I have been calling for a w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Smart home manager

Received replacement router. Connected it. It didn’t update the name to old one so we used http console to rename and now smart home manager thinks Wi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

NOT BEING ABLE TO PURCHASE FIBER FOR MONTHS

HEY ATT, My NAME IS VICTOR AND IVE BEEN A CUSTOMER TRYING TO PURCHASE ATT FIBER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW!!! ON TOP OF TRYING TO PURCHASE IT AND NOT BEI

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Change provider due to area

I’m trying to find out what it will take to have AT&T allow another provider to supply me with fiber internet. AT&T doesn’t provide internet in my are

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Service still not installed - When can i expect sometome to help?!

I signed up for service on APril 27th. One month later, nothing has happened. They came to setup my modem and realized i didn't have a wire run to the