Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

M
Getting fixed wireless at my address

I'm wondering why fixed wireless isn't available at my house? It's hard to get reasons why from the customer service reps when I ask. I get good speed

Questions

Scheduling a technician

I'm trying to schedule a technician appointment for the millionth time so they will fix my internet again. It's always an issue between the office and

Questions

Fiber optic ETA to my street, please

In June I opened ticket# 4879290, I had DSL available to 25Mbps which I have had before and it does not work for my work from home capacity. At the t

Questions

Burying the Utility Pole Lines for the Neighborhood

Who do I contact to bury utility pole lines for a neighborhood? When I call the main lines, they don't seem to know what I'm talking about or who to p

Questions

Internet 1000 installation being cancelled

I moved houses and requested to transfer my service from old address to new address. A technician was originally scheduled to come install on Friday b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Certificate of Liability Insurance

My condo association wont let the tech install anything until they receive Certificate of Liability Insurance from you guys. I was already charge fo

Questions

repair contractor used my lawn for his debris

I would like to know if this is standard practice--I would assume not. On Monday, July 19 a repair contractor dug up part of my lawn and installed tem

Questions

connect devices

I have a new washer and i can't get it to hook up to my internet. It keeps say Can't connect.  I checked the password and its right  so i d

Questions

new construction: Internet & phone installation

new construction: Internet & phone installation We are building a house and need service brought to the house. We will transfer my account there

Questions

Self installation Question

I recently signed up for AT&T internet, and I chose the 'AT&T Internet 18' plan. I just found out that there will be a $100 installation fee.

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.