Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

I have dsl problem

I just move in to a new apartment ando received the gateway, activation date was 6.03. So I connect the data cable (green) to the wall and In to my ga

Installation Failure- Wicker Park, Chicago, Illinois

I hust moved into a new apartment near the corner of North and Paulina in Wicker Park, Chicago, Illinois. On Monday, 06/01, I had a technician come in

No call and no show for scheduled appointment

I just recently became an ATT customer and had an order placed for internet service to be installed at my house. The appointment was from around 11-1.

Accepted Solution

Two ISP for one address

Moving into a new rental which just so happens to be a guest house. The Main house has internet through Comcast and chatting their customer service is

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T tore up my yard running wire underground

Who can i contact to get my yard fixed? 2 contractors came while i was at work and dug several holes. No one explained the process (That they would ne

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

damages

Who do i need to email concerning damage done during installation? Could someone help me ?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Netgear modem bridged to Netgear router - connected device speed varies

Anyone know what could be causing such a variation in speed on different devices on my wifi?I have the Netgear 7550 modem and bridged it to a Netgear

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Need account number

I need my account number. I just moved in and when the guy came in to install it he did not leave any paperwork. As soon as he left my Internet stoppe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Variation in Internet speed tests ????

Could someone tell me why the AT&T internet speed test (https://www.att.com/support/speedtest/) results are so much faster than other online speed tes

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago