AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6703)
Hello. I need help

I am moving in with my dad, he has a different type of wifi downstairs. But I want to take mine when I move and have it installed upstairs in my bedroom that’s where it is installed now at my current home, I was wondering if there is a way that my own wifi can be installed upstairs because his isn’t

Questions

At&t Service lines: Property address: , Murrayville, Ga. 30564

Help please, Your contractor, who I had a conversation with, is currently installing At&T line underground in front of the above property and having a AT&T junction box placed, junction box is there already with AT&T stamped on it, on the right of way on front of same property, no probl

Questions

Sewer line damaged

I’ve had a claim since Aug 2022. Line bored thru my sewer line Att Sedgwick unresponsive. Can’t fix the sewer line until cable is moved   So keep getting it pressure jetted.  Plumber wants 7 k to fix I’m not paying until they resolve this 

Questions

Fixed rural wireless internet speed

Had fixed rural wireless installed a few months. Technician placed the antenna next to my house about 5 feet off the ground. My house sits in a low spot, so I figured it needed to be higher. Neighbor has same service 150yards away, his antenna is on his housetop and he gets >40mbps. I get <5 i

Questions

Random internet disconnects everyday , not clue of the issue.

I have AT&T Fiber for almost 9 Years , haven’t had random disconnect issue, last 2 months it has been happening multiple times everyday. This is impacting our work / conference calls, live VPN connections etc. AT&T Support team sent me a replacement router when I called in, and this d

Questions

Sedgwick

Has anyone been able to successfully resolve a property damage claim resulting from an AT&T install team's actions once it has been farmed out to Sedgwick ?We've had emails but no resolution to a relatively simple damage claim. Have been an AT&T customer for a very long time, but have been surprised

Questions

Construction Development

I have a piece of property 200’ from an intersection with ATT internet. Also have ATT can on my property that I think is just DSL. How do I get internet from the intersection to my property? All I can get ahold of is customer service. Hoping to talk to someone in engineering. Please help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet and Wi-Fi Troubleshooting for a Single Device – Solutions & Help

Learn why one of your devices may not be connecting to Wi-Fi Even AT&T employees run into issues with the internet. The thing about the internet, there are many reasons why your device may not connect. I have experienced a few myself and have even helped my family address some issues. Below yo

Questions

Construction development

I am a developer and trying to get up with the construction development or engineering department. Customer service in India gets me nowhere. Anyone have a number?

Questions

AT&T cut lines in 2 places 11 days ago in home of elder & will only "give an update in 7 days" in spite of 2 missed fix dates. Please help.

We need someone to please come fix the man made error of chopping lines in 2 places. So far, two fix dates no one has shown up. Now they say they will update in 7 days. This is horrible service. The elderly people here have no way to call for help, no house alarm working, no entertainment, no intern

Questions

Be the first to reply

(113)
Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Wireless

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Fiber installation delayed for over 4 weeks now.

Long story short: we keep getting techs sent out who don’t know our situation, then we are told the engineering team is working on it, but have no clear explanation for what the problem is. Does anyone know of a direct line I can call to get some reassurance regarding the progress, or some compensat

Questions

• Internet

Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store