Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

(16491)
S

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber - using own router & modem allowed?

Hi all, looking into getting fiber from AT&T (AT&T Internet 1000) and was wondering if I can use my own router/modem for fiber internet so that I do not have to pay rental equipment fees. From my research, there seems to be some restrictions with using personal router/modems and requires so

Questions

Extremely high ping spikes and disconnects

AT&T site says theres nothing wrong with my internet. Getting high ping spikes and disconnects. Diagnostics say there is zero issue. I have fiber internet and 1 gig up and 1 gig down in Dallas and cant even play or watch anything. Happens about ever 5-10 minutes

Questions

How to setup a game server?

Hello, Using gateway router model 5268ACFXN Game is Dayz Port needs to be open 2302-2305 I did go inside the router settings, on the Firewall, Applications, Pinholes, DMZ I found the computer where the server is running, clicked on it to select it, then I select the last option to allow all applicat

Questions

AT&T Internet modem no longer supported

I have wireless internet (rural) through AT&T. The modem is no longer supported by AT&T. I was told I would need to buy a modem from a third party. My home phone also plugs into this box. What modem would ….1 pick up AT&T signal from cell tower & 2…have a phone plug in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cell Tower Santa Barbara, Goleta, Port Hueneme

Are there issues with the towers in Santa Barbara/Goleta and Port Hueneme California? Because lately we been having problems in getting service, either its slow or no service. Yes we have done the rebooting network and sim removal. Still doesn’t work.

Questions

Tower problems

About a week ago our fixed wireless download speeds tanked (can't stream video), although upload speed remained about the same as before. My first thought was "tower problem." Today we finally had a service tech come out & guess what? - he says it is a tower problem and we are not the only o

Questions

Fixed Wireless Dropping Connection Again

We have Fixed Wireless internet. Cannot stay connected to internet, finally called for help, gentleman arrived after a week and swapped out gateway as he said the antennae seemed to be functioning. Even with gateway replaced we have had 30 31 disconnects  in the last few hours. Impossible to

Questions

Fixed Wireless Not Working - Can't get an appointment

Last Thursday (Sept. 22, 2022) I called because my internet wasn't working. I went through all the reboot steps with the tech and it still wasn't working. He said that someone would call me to set up an appointment to come out within 24 hrs. That did not happen so I called again. That tech said I wo

Questions

Reboot BGW210

Tried to reboot BGW210. Power & Broadband green. Held down WPS. Flashing Green then flashing red then black. Does this mean I am connected?

Questions

Pace Gateway Fixed Wireless internet software diagnostics link-tree information question

My question is does this look right? Is the ip6net0 and the rest of the disabled or unconfigured supposed to be this way? Thanks!

Questions

service light blinking red able to still use internet at times

For the past two days my fixed wireless internet has been slow. Today the service light started blinking red. What is going on? This is actually becoming a reoccuring problem with AT&T. At&t support on twitter asked 20 question only to call and say heres a number call them. An of course a l

Questions

devices are being dropped all the time from the BGW210-700 router.

I have multiple devices including printers, laptops, phones etc. It appears that the BGW 210-700 keeps dropping devices and you have to reboot the device and in a lot of instances I have to reset the router to get it back online. My wife is getting very discouraged that I can't fix this. Do I have t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help connecting your router?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.