Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

(15951)

Accepted Solution

My Router Disconnects Every Time I Use the Internet

I have an AT&T Airties 4920 router in my bedroom. While my router is located pretty far from my house's modem, it has worked fine for over a year. I have a desktop PC that is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. The router normally displays a solid red light for the 5Ghz signal, and a

Questions

Recent AT&T firmware upgrades breaking application pinholes?

For a long time I had a pinhole set up on my 5268 router that was working perfectly.  Then about 3-4 months ago it stopped working.  Not a showstopper - I had a workaround.  At that time, I had a strong suspicion that it was due to a recent firmware update that had been installed.  Recently I've gro

Questions

Wired connection

My wired connection has been blinking orange consistently over the last few days. My connection has also been spotty and specially problematic when I'm attenting virtual video meetings. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help connecting your devices?

Internet of Things Need help setting up a TV, we have some solutions below that can help! Don't See Your Device Below? In some instances, you may need to visit the manufacturer's website for instructions to connect your device. Our Smart Home Manager can also be used to connect most of yo

Questions

Printer setup

I had an HP all in one printer set up for years now.  I tried printing yesterday and it wouldn't print.  I rebooted the printer, computer, router, wireless modem, etc. many times.  I did the printer set up wizard, troubleshooting, etc.  I removed and tried to re-add the printer several times.  I res

Questions

Unable to Obtain Refund!

My sisters and I lost both of our parents 16 days apart. As part of settling their estate, my sister, the executrix, returned all AT&T equipment to the local store. She also provided hard copies of the death certificate and probate filing forms. She had the mailing address changed. That was two

Questions

Device (Tivo Roamio ota vox) no longer connects to Wi-Fi

My Tivo Roamio dvr device will no longer connect to my WI-FI. It worked just fine up to about 2 weeks ago. When I try to connect the  Wi-Fi and enter my Wi-Fi passcode it comes back with the C206 error code saying there is a problem with my Wi-Fi settings. When I try to connect using C206 inst

Questions

Frequent restart of TV needed to connect

I have uverse hardwired to a nearly new Sony TV which uses Google TV. Almost every morning I have to restart the TV to reestablish an internet connection. I don’t have an issues while watching the TV. No buffering or loss of signal. Just the (almost) daily required restart.  Restarting the uve

Questions

Accepted Solution

Duplicate IP address

I have a router/gateway provided by AT&T, Pace 5268AC. My cat has a collar that tracks her via GPS, but it also connects to the wifi to report statistics.  For some reason, her collar frequently ends up with a duplicate IP address. Yesterday it had the same address as my work computer wh

Questions

broken remote

I need to replace a remote control

Questions

Wifi not available for all devices suddenly.

My wifi all of a sudden will not connect to my cell phone or my fiance's cell phone unless we are within a few inches of the router. We were able to connect just fine for the past 5 years that we've had it, and nothing has changed on either of our phones or the router. I have tried restarting and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smart TV Internet Troubleshooting - Solutions from the Community

Learn how to resolve Intenet Issues on your Samsung, Sony, LG, and other Smart TVs Did your smart TV recently lose its internet connection? If so, the following steps may help resolve the issues you are having.   Things to try for your SmartTV Make sure your internet is connection is working

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help connecting your router?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.