Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

N

Accepted Solution

WiFi Extender Not Pairing- App is stuck

My extender worked for several months, but now it won't pair with the gateway. When I try to reset it, there's a white blinking light, then solid red, then white blinking, then solid red. When trying to re-activate through the SmartHome App, it's stuck in the process saying 'About 10 min left'.&

Questions

Wire down from power line in front of my home same day my internet goes out?

Tuesday Morning our Internet went out, That same morning we discovered a line/cable coming off of a power line all in our front yard. I’ve been in constant contact with AT&T asking about it and apparently they cannot send a technician to come repair or even look at it because of an outage in my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does Fedlan Wifiblast Range extender work?

Does Fedlan Wifiblast Range extender work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

WiFi Router for NVG589

I have the Arris NVG589 gateway and am looking for either an signal extender or another router to increase signal reach throughout the house. The AT&T signal extender for sale on the web site will not work with the NVG589, will the Netgear ORBI tri-band mesh system (for sale on the AT&T sit

Questions

NIGHTHAWK M5 5G MR5200 Hotspot Nintendo Switch Online Not Working With AT&T Wireless

Hello, I'm unable to play any online games with my Nintendo Switch when using the MR5200 hotspot router. This router is very similar to the AT&T locked MR5100 router. When I do the connection test for the Nintendo Switch, I always get a NAT Type D, when I need a type A or B to play. I tried

Questions

Added Wired AP to BGW210-700 and inet speed plummets

Hi, I have a BGW210-700 and added a TP-Link Archer AX1500, hardlined via CAT6, and set it to AP. Installation went smoothly and everything was working fine for about 2 weeks. Then suddenly the speed tanks and instead of the normal Gig I'm getting, it's 8M or less. I checked other devices on t

Questions

How to check what devices are connected to my router?

I want to see who all is connected to my wifi. I feel that some devices that shouldn't be connected to it are.

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW210-700 Modem drops 5GHz mode

I have a new ARRIS BGW210-700 modem. I configured the BGW210 to act as a bridge by selecting passthrough in the IP Passthrough menu. I also inputted the MAC Address of my new Netgear AX 1800 WiFi 6 router that I connected to one of the BGW210’s ethernet ports. When an AT&T line repair tech saw m

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I access text messages on my wireless internet router?

AT&T has sent me a confirmation text to my wireless router. How do I access this text?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Box installed outside of the easement line

Hello, I would like to know what department or who I can speak to regarding the new box being outside of my easement lines?

Questions

Can VPN track us?

Can we be tracked if we use VPN. For example, if I am using any mobile application which is not enabled in my region anymore. Can I use the mobile app using a VPN?

Questions

Connecting a Roomba

I cannot get my Roomba i3 to connect to my wifi network. Help!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.