Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:50 AM

I have two ATT Modems in separate offices and want to make a single network, or a VPN Network between the two offices

I have two offices, separated like 50 meters away in separate buildings, on one of them i have two servers with online service and an internal sever

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:24 PM

Internet network name change

After a recent upgrade to Windows 10, my Internet network name is showing a different name than the network name originally installed by ATT. I did a

posted 

Yesterday at 7:37 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:03 PM

Internet unstable and keeps disconnecting g

For last few days the internet hasn't been working well. It either shuts off completely or is very slow. I've already done the reset and checked the w

posted 

Yesterday at 5:22 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:39 PM

Slowest Fiber Optic ??!!??

I don't use any social media, esp Fakebook, I don't stream, download (except Yahtzee & daily crossword) I don't listen to music, don't watch movies or

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do you connect wireless IP Camera to network

I need to hook up me wireless IP camera's to the internet using the 3800HGV0-B. I was using a linksys wireless router on comcast internet.how do i do

posted 

7 years ago

What are the list of current AT&T UVerse modems?

I have had AT&T UVerse since it was avaliable in my area. I have not really had an issue with them. But recently I was having issues with the 2Wire 3

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

No matter what is done, ATT Uverse net keeps dropping out

Resetting the modem doesn't work anymore, either manually or online. Have had 2 different people come and fix something but it didn't work. My net kee

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

WiFi

Broadband blinking red. I unplugged the WiFi. Reset the unit and unplugged the broadband cable and plugged them all back in. Still not working.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Uverse Internet goes out every night at same time

For the last ten days or so, around 9:20 pm, my ATT Uverse Internet goes out. It does not matter who is home and using the Internet or how Internet is

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago