Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

G
Why don’t my printers work after upgrading my AT&T gateway?

Both of my printers, HP & Brother, do not work after upgrading to a dual band router. They worked while the technician was here, but stopped work

Questions

Uverse Internet

Power is solid green wifi blinking green and broadband 2 blinking red I tried resetting it five times hard and soft and it still not working

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shelbiAlnas12 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T asking for equipment return on transfer

Hello AT&T experts.  I moved from my old house to my new house at the end of July and transfered my Gigabit service from the old address to the new ad

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Equipment rental Fee's

I'm being charged a $10 monthly fee for using the NVG589 supplied to me by AT&T. Could I use my own modem/router purchased locally? If so what would t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rebil5 

10 hours ago

Questions

Unable to Connect to Disney Plus on Gateway Router (AT&T Fiber)

I am having a weird issue getting the Disney+ App to work on my 65" 4k Sony Bravia. I'm constantly getting an "Unable to Connect to Disney+" error mes

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Connecting Tablo Device to Arris BGW 210 Router

I am unable to set up my Arris BGW 210 router to connect with my Tablo Dual Lite device (Internet via AT@T). I would like to be able to view Tablo TV

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Internet cuts off every 5-20 minutes

Called and the robot said it couldn't find a problem so it wont let me talk to a real person, but my internet (pitched to me as the newest fiber optic

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Internet from ATT UVerse has been hit or miss the past few months

Good morning, Anyone else having any issues with the availability of the ATT Uverse interent? Seems for the past few months my internet has been fla

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Connecting SONOFF smart switches

The pairing begins using my AT&T connection, then switches to the eWe Link connection without a problem. It appears to work properly until it is

Questions

The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding

The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding. My Internet wasn't working until I changed the DNS server

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts