Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

I want to use my own Wireless Router

I want to use my own wireless router, but when I unplugged the WAP my wireless TV's stopped working.  Will the wireless TV tuners work if I set up the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Nat 3 issues

I have an att hotspot I've been using without any problems until a week and a half ago when I was unable to play mmo games and realized I'm getting na

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

When will att fiber be offered in more areas?

The only internet service in my area is att and when I drive 5 mins down the street they get 30mbps and higher. But I only receive 150mbps which (Edit

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

BGW210-700 UPnP Disabled by Default?

I have been reading best practices to secure a router. One is to have UPnP disabled. ​Is it automatically disabled on the BGW210? How can I tell? I do

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

ATT Fixed Wireless - Slow Download Speed

When is the Fixed Wireless internet download speed issue going to be fixed? I am paying for a service that is not what I was promised and that is not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

cant figure out how to get a sim card for a mobile router from at&t

my device is a mf279, got it from high speed solutions, but that company seems more like a scam, also the router has the at&t logo on it but so far no

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

BGW210 Connecting to LAN device using public IP and port forwarding

Hey,I've had the following similar problem for a while in multiple settings, all using AT&T's same BGW210 equipment:There's a device on the LAN we wan

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

is ATT Fiber internet reliable?

I've done some research on it and seen a lot of mixed reactions. Right now I have Cox internet, Im paying about $120 a month for 150Mbps (70 for the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Official Solution

Wireless Setup with U-verse network for HP Printer

I have a HP Deskjet 3050 that was wirelessly hooked up with our previous provider, but when we switched to AT&T, I can not manage how to set up our wi

posted 

7 years ago