Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Green data cable from wall jack to modem. Looks like a standard phone cable, not CAT5?

I need to move my router to a central location in my house. The current wall jack is on one end of my house. I need about a 50ft green data cable (cur

Questions

Open NAT type on mobile hotspot

Hello,I have an ATT mobile hotspot (Model: IFWA-40) which supports uPnP and NAT-PMP functionality. No matter how much I fiddle with the router setting

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability discount

Low income, want to know how i can get WIFI on my portable wireless AT&T device.  Discount

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Will ATT route to my IP addresses?

I have my own 256 address IP block (/24).   I signed up for ATT Fiber and elected the 8 static IP address option.     I would like to use addresses fr

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Router keeps rebooting every thirty seconds.

First, the service light went red, then everything will reboot and flashes green for a good two minutes. I've been watching it like a hawk now and not

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What to do if your Services is Down

Hardware Failure? Have you lost connection and need to know if the modem needs to be replaced? Review the details of the appropriate combination t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

renaming wireless router channels

I would like to give my 2.4G and 5G wireless networks separate names on my BGW210 router. On the ATT website I found this link that describes how to d

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

How do you pair a bgw210 with a air 4921

I am having problems.  The extender light turns a solid green but the gateway turns a solid red.  Have tried ethernet and wireless resulting in save. 

Questions

Adding a 2nd wifi extender - can not pair with Gateway

Existing/working network:  BGW210 Gateway and AIR 4921 wifi extender.  Trying to add a second wifi extender to this network.  Purchased another AIR 49

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting ever few minutes

About 3-4 weeks ago, our wifi started acting up, disconnecting and we couldn't do much around the house but sit bored. Last week we had a technician c

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts