Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

J
Xbox one no longer connecting to my network and is asking for authentication.

Xbox one used on my network for two months.  Now won’t connect.  Asking for more identification.  I’m lost

Questions

Green data cable from wall jack to modem. Looks like a standard phone cable, not CAT5?

I need to move my router to a central location in my house. The current wall jack is on one end of my house. I need about a 50ft green data cable (cur

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

gateway ATT BGW210 issue

The BGW210 is used on average three or four times a month by two woodworking clubs for remote demonstrations.   Therefore, the electrical power is tur

Questions

Dropping VPN

Our router is in the living room and I work in the office 2 rooms away on WiFi.  Lately my VPN has been dropping at least once a day and was thinking

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Wi-Fi/Internet intermittently dropping

Model 5031NV-030   Over the last several weeks, my internet has been dropping (from moments to minutes at a time) while connected to my devices. This

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Wifi internet connection fails when ethernet cable is plugged into the modem

I have just had an AT&T service person out to my apartment to deal with a modem that just stopped working and the solution was to replace the modem bu

Questions

how do i get service to move my router and dvr ?

Want to move my router and dvr to a different spot in my house.  who do i talk to about this?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Official Solution

How to Connect Orbi Wi-Fi to an AT&T Modem

Trouble Setting Up Your Orbi?   These instructions will show you how to use the Orbi as your primary internet source. Please be aware, the Orbi does n

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

ATT u-verse internet keeps dropping service.

For the past 2 weeks my uverse internet has been dropping service, sometimes it's for 30 seconds, other times it's for 30 minutes. It started after a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting ever few minutes

About 3-4 weeks ago, our wifi started acting up, disconnecting and we couldn't do much around the house but sit bored. Last week we had a technician c

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts