Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixing the redirect.ha problem on NGV510 modem

Yesterday ATT updated my modem remotely and now I get the cgi-bin/redirect.ha problem as discussed in the following thread. https://forums.att.com/t5/

Questions

Alexa Dot won't setup with the AT&T fixed internet service

My Alexa Show works just fine with my wifi setup (AT&T fixed internet service using Pace 5268ac router) but it won't let me set up my Echo Dot. K

posted 

2 h ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

1 h ago

Questions

Firmware Update for Arris BGW210-700

Can someone please tell me(1) what is the latest firmware for our Arris BGW210-700(2) where can I go to download the latest firmwareI know how to acce

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

archstar1982 

8 h ago

Questions

Turn off UPnP setting

My Xbox says my UPnP isn’t successful so on the Xbox support page it tells me to turn off the UPnP setting and then restart my modem and router before

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Mel1027 

12 h ago

Questions

How to set up ORBI with AT&T U-VERSE

How do you set up an ORBI home wifi system? Best buy told me I had to call AT&T to "bridge" my router, however I'm seeing that isn't an option with UV

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 h ago

Questions

Laptop won't connect thru extender

I have 2 air 4920 extenders. Thru the smart home app I can see certain devices connecting thru both extenders (good) but my laptop in my office and

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 h ago

Questions

AT&T Internet Support falsely claims that AT&T does not provide DNS service

This morning, my DNS service was very, very slow. Both Chrome and Firefox were stuck on resolving host names. It took 10 minutes to resolve facebook.c

posted 

16 h ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

16 h ago

Questions

Split wifi signal

I have several devices at home that run only on the 2.4 GHz signal, but when I split the signal to run those, the internet is extremely slow. When th

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

18 h ago

Questions

Intermittent 20-30 second drops in internet connection (both wired and wifi)

I am using a 5268AC router. Since about last week, I have been experiencing random, intermittent drops of internet service lasting no longer than 30 s

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

18 h ago

Questions

No ethernet service

I have ATT WiFi service, but recently, my Ethernet service stopped working. My previously-ethernet-connected computer now only connects via WiFi. The

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

humankind 

18 h ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts