Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Home rural internet high packet loss

I have posted alot of posts in forums but it must have been in wrong areas alot of us rural fixed internet users have been having problems with

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FedEx does not want to take my equipment

I received a replacement modem/router and I am supposed to return the old one. The instructions I received state:Return Option 1: recommendedBring you

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Modem \router history

Can I look at what people have looked up on my modem\router on my device.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Uverse connection

Uverse won't connect or super slow speed most of the time. They have changed our modem many times. Tech has been out a lot. Says it isn't a local loop

posted 

Yesterday at 5:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Latency Spikes and Packet Loss from Springfield, MO

Hello all. I do a lot of online gaming and I have continually had latency spikes and or random packet loss pretty consistently every 2-3 minutes and i

posted 

Today at 5:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

connecting to games

Xbox says connected to internet. While game is loading several seconds, then an error pops up. Unable to connect to ea sports.

posted 

Today at 12:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to use ASUS RT-AC3200 router with AT&T BGW210 modem

Note: I will refer to the ASUS device as "router" and the AT&T modem/router combo as the "modem" I am attempting to use my ASUS router with the

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:05 PM

At&t fixed wireless v2

After two months there is unbearable packet loss with fixed wireless across the country. Can we just get the internet we had before?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Unrecognized device sending traffic on local network

I made some wireshark captures of local network traffic and noticed a significant amount of traffic coming from an ip address I don't recognize. The i

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:53 PM