Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

When will att fiber be offered in more areas?

The only internet service in my area is att and when I drive 5 mins down the street they get 30mbps and higher. But I only receive 150mbps which (Edit

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

BGW210-700 UPnP Disabled by Default?

I have been reading best practices to secure a router. One is to have UPnP disabled. ​Is it automatically disabled on the BGW210? How can I tell? I do

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

ATT Fixed Wireless - Slow Download Speed

When is the Fixed Wireless internet download speed issue going to be fixed? I am paying for a service that is not what I was promised and that is not

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

cant figure out how to get a sim card for a mobile router from at&t

my device is a mf279, got it from high speed solutions, but that company seems more like a scam, also the router has the at&t logo on it but so far no

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

BGW210 Connecting to LAN device using public IP and port forwarding

Hey,I've had the following similar problem for a while in multiple settings, all using AT&T's same BGW210 equipment:There's a device on the LAN we wan

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

is ATT Fiber internet reliable?

I've done some research on it and seen a lot of mixed reactions. Right now I have Cox internet, Im paying about $120 a month for 150Mbps (70 for the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Official Solution

Wireless Setup with U-verse network for HP Printer

I have a HP Deskjet 3050 that was wirelessly hooked up with our previous provider, but when we switched to AT&T, I can not manage how to set up our wi

posted 

7 years ago

Can’t connect

Just got internet and I can’t conect because of some gateway connection?Why is this happening and how do I fix it.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Nat 3 issues

I have an att hotspot I've been using without any problems until a week and a half ago when I was unable to play mmo games and realized I'm getting na

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago