Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

S
Tree fell on phone line

Tree fell on phone line. Lines are down in street. At and t will not fix. They want to check and see if there is a problem in my house. Phone and int

Questions

Internet connection drops often throughout household.

Exactly as the subject states, my internet connection will often drop entirely for everyone when more than a couple devices are using the WiFi. Is the

Questions

Accepted Solution

remove device attached to outlet

i had a renter who had att service at my rental home. att installed a box on my wall that i cannot remove. who can i contact so that they may come rem

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

janabeckham 

2 hours ago

Questions

College essay - need ATT response

My paper is entitled Reasons for Poor Internet/Cell phone Services in Rural Texas.   My questions are:  (and PLS respond in layman’s terms, or dummies

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Camilla3 

3 hours ago

Questions

How Do I Remove OLD Devices from showing up on my Network?

I have a 5268AC Modem/Router with Fiber internet. I see no option to remove old devices from my network that no longer exist. For instance, I purchase

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Connectivity issues with HP 7520 printer

Since I upgraded my wifi router I have not been able to connect it to my wifi. It sees the new wireless network but when I enter the wifi password it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Example of an intermittent connection & the weird things that can cause them

For those of you that have hard-to-trace intermittent connection problems, here's an unusual example of possible causes... https://www.cnn.com/2020/0

Questions

Where are all the 802.11AX network adapters?

If there any reason why there are no 802.11AX network adapters (except for Intel AX200)? There are tons of routers available with 802.11AX already

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jambojet226 

9 hours ago

Questions

Braodband line poor Downstream Sync Rate and SNR

My internet connection was cut twice today. There were lots of line errors and the modem needed to restart the broadband connection. The connection i

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

New cables for new gateway

AT&T recently replaced my gateway. I would like to replace the current cables with longer ones and both attempts at purchasing new cables has fail

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

isakel 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts