Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

C
Connecting a network drive to the usb port on the router/modem u supplied me.

I would like to connect a network drive to the router u provided by plugging it in to the usb port (there are actually two of them) on the back of the

Questions

Internet disconnecting and frequently is slow

For the past few months our internet has been frequently dropping connections across devices. Pages sometimes do not load at all and connection is alm

Questions

BGW210-700 device access code incorrect

I wanted to do some custom configuration.  I try to sign in to the configuration tab and keep getting a message that the device access code is incorre

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

ZTE Homebase and IFWA-40 Disconnects

I've been using both the ZTE Homebase and IFWA-40 modem/router for home LTE internet access.  Starting in mid-June, the ZTE started having all connect

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Daily internet lossage

For the past 2 weeks I've been rebooting my gateway by unplugging & plugging the power cord back in at least 4 times daily because of internet lossage

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

AT&T internet disconnects every day after having for only a week.

Every day since we switched to AT&T from Cox, the internet loses connection completely (wifi and ethernet) intermittently. This is extremely frustrati

Questions

renaming wireless router channels

I would like to give my 2.4G and 5G wireless networks separate names on my BGW210 router. On the ATT website I found this link that describes how to d

Questions

AT&T Modem is Randomly Resetting - Solutions & Things to Know

AT&T Service Intermittently Dropping? We have easy fixes!   Has your WI-FI or internet been going in and out? Are you experiencing slow speeds? Are yo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Service

Service connection has dropped consistently every day since it was installed on Tuesday. Called techs every day and never an answer or return call. I

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Adding a mesh system to my ATT Internet 1000

I currently have the Internet 1000 service with a Pace Model 5268AC FXN Modem. I have a simple Netgear extender but it isn't providing the coverage to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts