Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Range Extender and PACE 5268 Gateway

I have tried unsuccessfully to connect various range extenders. The latest culprit is the LINKSYS RE6400. Tried both WPS and manual to no avail. Am I

Questions

Terrible Service for Months with minimum assistance.

For about roughly 3 months our VDSL internet has been below sub-par and has been operating on almost dial-up speed. I regularly test the speed on both

Questions

Samsung TV connected to internet cannot download terms and conditions

My samsung smart TV is only about 3 months old came home from work my direct tv works fine cannit get to streaming apps went to ip settings tv says co

Questions

Blocked website

I tried to get on the Nick Jr website so my baby could watch a show & it said the site was down but when I did it on my phone it said ATT blocked

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Can’t change wifi pw

My son accidentally set my gateway to factory default. I am trying to change network name and Pw but when I try to login with new pw, devices cannot

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

HELP

The green cord go pulled out of the box on the wall, we don’t know if we have to get a new cord, or if we have to get call at&t to come fix it, or

Questions

web sites are being redirected to https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html

After my service was restored every other web site I try to go to on my computer are new website is try to access gets me redirected to a https://myat

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Can i connect a wireless router wirelessly to my att netgear mobile hotspot?

My home internet service is provided through att netgear mobile hotspot. It only allows for 15 devices to connect.  Is it possible to wirelessly

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Internet/phone drops for 1 minute several times a day

This has been going on for over a year.  Service drops, the router's interface shows Broadband and Phone line as DOWN.  A minute later, it's back.   I

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Pace 5268ac menu on ATT's fixed wireless system

When I access the modem's menu from my MBP, under the home tab, my connection to the ATT network is showing 2 red bars. The connected devices on the w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts