Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

S
Can I use my own router and save $10 per month

I did not know the equipment was a $10 charge. Is that a one time charge or monthly charge?

Questions

I am getting terrible performance from my AT&T gateway which is requiring me to reboot it almost daily. Can I get an updated gateway?

As mentioned in the subject, I am getting terrible performance (even plugged directly into RG) from my 5268ac RG which is requiring me to reboot daily

Questions

Connect Asus ax11000 to At&t gateway but internet speed no change.

I just bought the Asus Rog Ax11000 and connected to the At&t gateway but internet speed is still there 12mpb dowload is the same without Asus rog

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Change to router

I am having trouble with a tv. It has lost association with my att router.  Tried to restore connection, reloaded password and didn’t work. &nbs

Questions

Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot

I have to reboot my mobile hotspot several times a day to maintain internet connection. The odd thing is you can do a speed test and it’s good like 50

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jpparkerjr 

3 hours ago

Questions

printer issues

We had internet issues, and in seeking a solution, ATT sent a new router, which the tech said was better than the one we had.  However, since that tim

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

joshepmathews1212 

8 months ago

Questions

Air Ties 4920 Wifi extenders won’t pair with AT&T router BGW210-700

After following the instructions to the letter, including trying wirelessly and with the extender physically connected to the router., the extender wi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Luismenchaca 

10 hours ago

Questions

Need to set up a technician

During hurricane Sally all power, phone lines, etc were knocked down by multiple trees. I’ve tried calling and messaging to set up a technician to com

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Aek801  

14 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting Wireless BBQ controller

Hello everyone. I have a BBQ guru cyber q wifi that I am trying to add to my LAN. when I can get the device to communicate with the gateway I can see

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mariedanials 

15 hours ago

Questions

BMW210 Red Solid Broadband light

The power went out a couple of days ago and now that it came back on recently we haven’t had any internet but our Wi-Fi router has a Solid Red light u

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts