Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Modem intermittently drops all external network connections

Help, experiencing intermittent dropped WiFi on external WiFi routers only, while AT&T modem WiFi can still connect to internet.Service will usually c

posted 

Yesterday at 8:56 PM

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Maintain Home Network connections

I have two wireless printers on my home network. Each day when I boot up the computer my printers are not recognized on the network. Restarting the BG

posted 

Today at 2:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

48 minutes ago

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:01 PM

Widespread Fixed Wireless Internet Problems - No Answer from ATT?

After digging through setting after setting and updating every driver I can think of then uninstalling and reinstalling every file on my pc trying to

posted 

Today at 3:41 PM

Fixed Wireless Internet: Packet Losses and More Packet Losses

We live in rural Mississippi. Internet access? You might as well hope for a spaceport -- until AT&T offered the fixed wireless rural internet service.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:30 PM

I have two ATT Modems in separate offices and want to make a single network, or a VPN Network between the two offices

I have two offices, separated like 50 meters away in separate buildings, on one of them i have two servers with online service and an internal sever

posted 

Yesterday at 1:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:49 PM

Network Keeps Disconnecting

I have had the AT&T Internet 12 plan a long time now. Until a few months ago it was perfect. But now my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Constantly. I’ve alr

posted 

Yesterday at 9:27 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:28 PM

how do i get service to move my router and dvr ?

Want to move my router and dvr to a different spot in my house.  who do i talk to about this?

posted 

3 months ago

Cable and wire box near road is damaged--how can I request repair

The ATT green utility box near our house is damaged--the bottom panel is missing and cables exposed.  This needs repair.    The box is located in the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:41 AM

Using access point with BGW210

So I’m going nuts over here. I have a BGW210 that I’m using to get video to all my boxes and it’s also working my phone and WiFi. I set up an ASUS 66u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:10 PM