Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

how do i set up my linksys EA9300 to monitor internet connectivity

I have a PACE 5268AC from AT&T and would like to setup my Linksys EA9300 to monitor my wifi and internet connectivity.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Range Extender and PACE 5268 Gateway

I have tried unsuccessfully to connect various range extenders. The latest culprit is the LINKSYS RE6400. Tried both WPS and manual to no avail. Am I

posted 

3 years ago

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change the frequency on my router from 5 to 2.4ghz

On my previous personal router I ran it at 2.4ghz with Spectrum but since I have had ATT U-verse installed it runs at 5ghz and although it shows great

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

WiFi light not turning on

I just made a custom WiFi password. The WiFi turned off so I reset the router. Every light needed is now on except the WiFi light, I’ve waited a long

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red light on broad band blinking

Red light on broad band blinking

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Uverse revised password

When I change my password for my Uverse box most of my items recognize the password and then connect to wifi; however, my windows 10 pc will not recog

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

MF279 WIFI Extender

I recently picked up the MF279 and I'm trying to get coverage for my entire house. Its roughly 5000 sqft. I have the device on the main level and have

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

I have two ATT Modems in separate offices and want to make a single network, or a VPN Network between the two offices

I have two offices, separated like 50 meters away in separate buildings, on one of them i have two servers with online service and an internal sever

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Internet network name change

After a recent upgrade to Windows 10, my Internet network name is showing a different name than the network name originally installed by ATT. I did a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago