Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

AT&T Homebase - Occasional to frequent WiFi connection issues for one device but not any others.

I've had a couple ZTE phones that connect to WiFi through the AT&T Homebase device. Over time, first the WiFi stays connected, then would increasingly

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

55 minutes ago

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

no wireless connection on AT&T U-verse NVG589

Both broadband lights flashing red - have rebooted and reset unit several times

posted 

Today at 1:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:14 PM

I have two ATT Modems in separate offices and want to make a single network, or a VPN Network between the two offices

I have two offices, separated like 50 meters away in separate buildings, on one of them i have two servers with online service and an internal sever

posted 

Today at 1:41 PM

Network Keeps Disconnecting

I have had the AT&T Internet 12 plan a long time now. Until a few months ago it was perfect. But now my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Constantly. I’ve alr

posted 

Today at 9:27 AM

Where are all the 802.11AX network adapters?

If there any reason why there are no 802.11AX network adapters (except for Intel AX200)? https://100001.onl/There are tons of routers available with

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Pace 380/3801 no longer supported

I have been a loyal, long time customer of AT$T and upgraded from AT$T dial up to AT$T U-verse in Dec of 2012. I have the longer longer supported Pace

posted 

Yesterday at 4:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:23 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delete wireless users from the RG history

I have a 2wire i38hg access point and an INID. On the home page of the router every wireless user device that has accessed the network is listed. Is t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Internet drops several times a day

We have to reset our router several times a day. Internet is disappointing!! Its all we have in this areaa. Terrible service!! Neede better speeds and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:28 PM

Fixed Wireless Internet: Packet Losses and More Packet Losses

We live in rural Mississippi. Internet access? You might as well hope for a spaceport -- until AT&T offered the fixed wireless rural internet service.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:55 PM