Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

J
DSL modem and router replacement

I want to change my old router moto nvg510 to a arris bgw210. Can I but one from att and have them ship to me, can I install myself?

Questions

Wi-Fi Speed Test

I have a Pace 3801HGV Gateway located upstairs with 24 Mbps internet speed plan. The maximum Wi-Fi speed test next to box with everything else turned

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

an hour ago

Questions

High Latency Fixed Wireless

Within the past two weeks my latency in games has been ridiculously high. Normally it's below 90ms even during busy hours but now it often refuses to

Questions

Fixed Wireless High Ping

In the past week I've been having wildly fluctuating ping with my AT&T fixed wireless service. I've had very few issues with my service in the pas

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Markus_r 

2 hours ago

Questions

MF279 wireless internet started dropping internet connection but all lights are good

I can get internet for my devices if I use my Verizon phone hotspot, but despite all lights being green on my MF279 it keeps dropping the internet con

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Have to reboot once a week keep losing connection

Once a week modem stop working , lights r on but nothing happen no WiFi or data from cat 5 wire , have to reboot everything fine for awhile ,happen on

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

cpolley 

4 hours ago

Questions

Wifi Extender

How can I get my laptop to connect to the wifi extender that is less than 6 feet away? The laptop consistently connects to the main router.  Can

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

cpolley 

4 hours ago

Questions

Samsung TV will not keep Wifi connected for more than a day

Have a 2016 Samsung smart tv. Upgraded to att Fiber 100 about 6 weeks ago. ATT gave me a new router. Have uverse TV boxes that work just fine. Can not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mfd1101 

4 hours ago

Questions

Arris BGW210-700 - Changing IPv6 Valid/Preferred Lifetime settings

How can I change the IPv6 Valid/Preferred Lifetime settings on a Arris BGW210-700 modem/router or for specific addresses on same ? Background: I hav

Questions

How to force computer to connect to AirTies?

I have AT&T Fiber. Modem/Router + AirTies. The modem/router is on the other side of the house, downstairs. The AirTies are a foot from my laptop u

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

AllyJ99 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts