Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

D
How do bring about internet in my area

how would I get a form so my neighborhood could fill it out saying we want internet in are area

Questions

Is there a way to balance the load (ie, connected devices) across my Gateway and two wifi extenders?

My network is the Gateway (BGW210) and two AIR 4921 wifi extenders.  Fifteen connected devices are spread 10 to the Gateway, 2 to one extender and 3 t

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Adding a 2nd wifi extender - can not pair with Gateway

Existing/working network:  BGW210 Gateway and AIR 4921 wifi extender.  Trying to add a second wifi extender to this network.  Purchased another AIR 49

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Have BGW210-7200 problems. Please help me understand my options and what to do

When we switched to AT&T wi-fi internet some years ago, we got a single box. My father passed in late September, and when they transferred everything

Questions

Xbox one no longer connecting to my network and is asking for authentication.

Xbox one used on my network for two months.  Now won’t connect.  Asking for more identification.  I’m lost

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Any way to get another gateway other than a pace 5268ac?

When I use my own personal router I get a Double NAT. When I change to DMZ_ mode my speed drops to sub 50MBPS. Any way to get another gateway because

Questions

I’ve restarted several times and unplugged and still getting gateway Authentication message

Please help! I’ve tried every suggestion to resolve this in the forums since yesterday.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't find the page to ATTWIFIMANAGER

I have been trying for weeks to find the "ATTWIFIMANGER" pager but have been unsuccessful

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Green data cable from wall jack to modem. Looks like a standard phone cable, not CAT5?

I need to move my router to a central location in my house. The current wall jack is on one end of my house. I need about a 50ft green data cable (cur

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

gateway ATT BGW210 issue

The BGW210 is used on average three or four times a month by two woodworking clubs for remote demonstrations.   Therefore, the electrical power is tur

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts