Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

O
bgw210-700 in ip passthrough mode - how to get out of it without factory reset?

I have the bgw210-700 wireless router in ip passthrough mode with its wifi disabled. now I cannot bring up its configuration GUI to drop the passthrou

Questions

The router keeps rebooting every 2 hours for the past month or two

Every hour or two the router keeps rebooting we've contacted a technician but after the visit the problem still happens I constantly look at the logs

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

Questions

Why does it take so long to receive equipment?

Replacement modem/router was shipped Saturday via next day air. Tracking says it should be delivered tomorrow by 9pm. This is ridiculous. I work from

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Packet Loss for Broadband

I have a dsl connection and the ping and packet loss is unbearable!

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Google Nest Installation

Need to mate a new Google Nest system (router + 3 nodes) to my existing AT&T WiFi (not UVerse). Not sure which AT&T CF response is most curre

Questions

Wi-Fi not working on multiple devices

My wireless printer is unable to connect to the router, as well as a Roku, and Alexa connected light switches. I reset the gateway and AT&T is unable

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Range Extender and PACE 5268 Gateway

I have tried unsuccessfully to connect various range extenders. The latest culprit is the LINKSYS RE6400. Tried both WPS and manual to no avail. Am I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Trying to Reconnect my Sonos system

I have had a Sonos system with a bridge and several speakers for a few years. I worked my way through all of the posted options from the Sonos site to

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Question About Smart WiFi extenders

I was thinking about getting a Wi-Fi extender. However, while researching them I read that they can slow down your overall internet speed. I was wonde

Questions

5 power cords and still no replacement modem.

question for ya'll, is there a shortage of modems with att at the moment? Was the modem production interrupted by covid? is there a reason that you al

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts