Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:40 AM

Sporadic failures of ssh into PC through 5268AC gateway

I have my gateway configured to open a pinhole for port 22137 and forward it to port 22 on a Linux PC on my network. Sometimes it works, sometimes th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:37 AM

5268ac gateway -- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz automatically re-enabled itself, now I can't disable

I run a Pace 5268ac gateway as a modem only, with an Asus 3100AC to handle my home wi-fi and wired connections. I am familiar with accessing the Pace

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:06 PM

High Pitched Noise From Pace 5268ac Router

I recently had my router changed out by a technician and now get a extremely high pitched noise coming from the new router. Is this just a defective p

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:53 PM

Kindle connecting to wifi, but not syncing with Amazon cloud

I have a new kindle (I've had several and have had no trouble before) and it connects to my internet no problem. However, when I buy a new book, it do

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:13 PM

AT&T WIFI EXTENDER WILL NOT CONNECT

I purchased a AT&T extender the last time I had repairs done. It has stopped working.I have tried resetting it 3 times but it will never connect to my

posted 

Yesterday at 2:08 PM

DNS Errors

I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with DNS and their AT&T service?  This morning all devices in my house stopped being able to browse t

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:46 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung TV/BluRay/Device not Connecting to Internet

What do you do if you are having issues with your Samsung Device Apps not being able to connect to the internet?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Printers compatible with mobile hotspot wireless internet

What printer is compatible with our home ATT mobile hotspot intenet? We moved recenlty and our HP wireless printer worked in our previous home with t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

LG 2019 55 uhd tv

I'm having some difficulty connecting my new lg tv to my att uverse set top box.  I have the two connected by a new HDMI cable (UHD compatible) and I'

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago