Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

E
ATT internet

I was supposed to receive all of my internet things to hook up on Saturday. It’s now Monday and still haven’t received it yet in the mail. When will I

Questions

ATT smart wi-fi extender air 4921

What devices can be connected to the extender? Do they have to be connected with the ethernet cable or can devices be connected to the extender wirele

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router. I am looking for DATE & time my phone connected and disconnect

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Uverse

AT&T U-Verse equipment and service is the worst cable/internet provider in the entertainment industry. AT&T should be ashamed that they still

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

flysomeplace 

3 hours ago

Questions

I am getting terrible performance from my AT&T gateway which is requiring me to reboot it almost daily. Can I get an updated gateway?

As mentioned in the subject, I am getting terrible performance (even plugged directly into RG) from my 5268ac RG which is requiring me to reboot daily

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ED_AITpro 

3 hours ago

Questions

How Do I Remove OLD Devices from showing up on my Network?

I have a 5268AC Modem/Router with Fiber internet. I see no option to remove old devices from my network that no longer exist. For instance, I purchase

Questions

BGW 320 SFP Cable - what type of SFP cable?

Hi, I am looking for information on what cable will work as a backup cable in case a cat were to ever chew on the current one. Could I get some inform

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

ARRIS BGW210 Passthrough? Cascading? Public Subnet! HELP Nothing works

I just got upgraded to AT&T Fiber and they had to give me a new router (everything was working properly prior) I would like ARRIS BGW210 to pass its p

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Chiili_Willy 

11 hours ago

Questions

No Internet Connection on TV

Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ all say no internet connection. I tried unplugging both green cables as ATT suggests, and plugging them back in again. Still

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts