Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

D
speed fluctuation

I am experiencing extreme speed fluctuations every evening (between 7 and 10 PM) for the past four days. Speeds frequently drop well below 10 Mbps an

Questions

Fixed Wireless High Ping

In the past week I've been having wildly fluctuating ping with my AT&T fixed wireless service. I've had very few issues with my service in the pas

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

MoonUnit 

4 minutes ago

Questions

High Latency Fixed Wireless

Within the past two weeks my latency in games has been ridiculously high. Normally it's below 90ms even during busy hours but now it often refuses to

Questions

why doesnt at&t recognize my location(fixed wireless problem)

Hello! I have fixed wireless that has worked exceedingly well for two years. as of last week my mbps dropped to aan almost non existent.8-4mbps. for

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MoonUnit 

26 minutes ago

Questions

5g Reseller and internet broadcasting

I want to be a 5G reseller. Attempts to contact ATT Business direct lead nowhere.   A side forum suggested I post here.  Details of req

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

24 days ago

Questions

Router

I have an ATT Arris NVG589 Router. Is this the latest and most advanced router I can have?  I have both Broadband 1 and Broadband 2 with green l

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 hours ago

Questions

Wireless Internet U-Verse modem issue

Just found out that Intel's I225v  2.5 gig ethernet port will not work with the ethernet ports on my wireless internet modem.  Same cable,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Msa651 

6 hours ago

Questions

With a Dual Router can I split and name the 2.4 and 5G separately?

My Smart Thermostat Sensi will only work using 2.4 however I cannot get it to connect without possibly separating the 2 frequencies. Is there a way t

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

12 hours ago

Questions

DSL modem and router replacement

I want to change my old router moto nvg510 to a arris bgw210. Can I but one from att and have them ship to me, can I install myself?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

14 hours ago

Questions

Wi-Fi Speed Test

I have a Pace 3801HGV Gateway located upstairs with 24 Mbps internet speed plan. The maximum Wi-Fi speed test next to box with everything else turned

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts