Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

T
Uverse equipment turned in

I turned in my uverse equipment years ago. I just went to get At&t internet and they are showing it outstanding.  I need this corrected. &n

Questions

IPv6 available but not connecting

I have a BGW200 and when I turn IPv6 on in the router settings, websites stop loading properly. I ran test-ipv6.com and it shows no connectivity to l

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

Questions

ARRIS BGW210-700 dropping and reconnecting WiFi connections

Our router (brand new...just replaced) has been dropping all our WiFi connections then immediately restarting them, but the new connections are not go

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Pace 5268ac menu on ATT's fixed wireless system

When I access the modem's menu from my MBP, under the home tab, my connection to the ATT network is showing 2 red bars. The connected devices on the w

Questions

VPN issues with working from home

Hi i work from home and use a VPN connection and i have high band width and got a newer moduem when i upgraded the service, and yet it still tries to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Why does my Gateway keep restarting?

For the past two days I’ve had two different Gateway constantly restarting. As soon as I get everything reconnected, the Gateway restarts itself. Supp

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

netgear nighthawk no broadband internet,for several days

mr1100 connects to the app and settings but no internet .hard reset , tried to update the super old firmware ...ect ect someone help please also say

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Door to Door Scam!! Cheers for being the BEST at being the WORST!!!

We had two door to door salesmen in our neighborhood with the same speech everyone else on this forum has been complaining about. Come to find out the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Dual Band ATT Uverse Router Issues

I have an AT&T Uverse Router set up as dual band. A week ago there was some sort of  ATT update performed overnight and the next morning I h

Questions

bgw210 reboots multiple times per day

My BGW 210 modem reboots multiple times per day. This has been going on for over 1 year. Any idea how to fix this?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts