Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

V
Adding a mesh system to my ATT Internet 1000

I currently have the Internet 1000 service with a Pace Model 5268AC FXN Modem. I have a simple Netgear extender but it isn't providing the coverage to

Questions

Modem Defective - never sent replacement. marked case resolved.

Last week , we noticed internet issues. Called ATT. got the auto bot. did troubleshoot at least 3-4 times, that includes reboots.  Finally, got a pers

Questions

Wifi SSID is not shown on my laptop

Today I have installed AT&T fiber and run into the problem that my Laptop can't see AT&T Wifi SSID. The modem is BGW320-500, the laptop is Lenovo Thic

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Port forwarding

I need to forward ports 3001 and 3002 to my pc? I have at&t fiber can anyone help me out please?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

New internet modem/AT&T Tv

We moved and i called and per policy i was getting sent a new modem for internet at my new house. It was supposed to be here Friday and a customer ser

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Wifi Gateway Communication

When I login to the smart home manager app, I go to network and am receiving error that "can't communicate with Wi-Fi Gateway" on cell phones and my p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

IFWA-40 Port Forwarding Not Working

I bought an IFWA-40 because I needed its router functions. I live rurally enough that we have no wired internet service available, so we've been rely

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Broadband down and tech support isn’t answering

My broadband light has been red for about a week now and I’ve been trying to reach AT&T to no prevail. I’ve called the tech service number dozens of t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Gateway failure

My bgw210 is has connection but no internet, my smart manger tells me it is a gateway issue.  What should I do?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Peor servicio de todos

Mi experiencia negativa de principio hasta el final, desde cobros fantasmas, facturas alteradas, mal manejo de mi cuenta, atencion al cliente precaria

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts