Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

how do i get service to move my router and dvr ?

Want to move my router and dvr to a different spot in my house.  who do i talk to about this?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Maintain Home Network connections

I have two wireless printers on my home network. Each day when I boot up the computer my printers are not recognized on the network. Restarting the BG

posted 

Today at 2:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:59 AM

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:13 AM

Cable and wire box near road is damaged--how can I request repair

The ATT green utility box near our house is damaged--the bottom panel is missing and cables exposed.  This needs repair.    The box is located in the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:41 AM

Using access point with BGW210

So I’m going nuts over here. I have a BGW210 that I’m using to get video to all my boxes and it’s also working my phone and WiFi. I set up an ASUS 66u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:10 PM

Modem intermittently drops all external network connections

Help, experiencing intermittent dropped WiFi on external WiFi routers only, while AT&T modem WiFi can still connect to internet.Service will usually c

posted 

Yesterday at 8:56 PM

AT&T Homebase - Occasional to frequent WiFi connection issues for one device but not any others.

I've had a couple ZTE phones that connect to WiFi through the AT&T Homebase device. Over time, first the WiFi stays connected, then would increasingly

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:07 PM

Accepted Solution

no wireless connection on AT&T U-verse NVG589

Both broadband lights flashing red - have rebooted and reset unit several times

posted 

Yesterday at 1:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:14 PM

I have two ATT Modems in separate offices and want to make a single network, or a VPN Network between the two offices

I have two offices, separated like 50 meters away in separate buildings, on one of them i have two servers with online service and an internal sever

posted 

Yesterday at 1:41 PM

Network Keeps Disconnecting

I have had the AT&T Internet 12 plan a long time now. Until a few months ago it was perfect. But now my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Constantly. I’ve alr

posted 

Yesterday at 9:27 AM