Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

DSL Modem Issues

My DSL connection has frequently dropped or is extremely slow. To remedy the problem, I have reset the modem as instructed on this and other sites. It

posted 

37 minutes ago

change the frequency on my router from 5 to 2.4ghz

On my previous personal router I ran it at 2.4ghz with Spectrum but since I have had ATT U-verse installed it runs at 5ghz and although it shows great

posted 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I find wireless password to connect iPhone, iPad to Wi-Fi?

Where will I find the passcode to connect my iphone and ipad to wi-fi?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:47 PM

I keep getting redirected to isreg.att.net

I recently had the name on this account switched . I then returned home and was getting “gateway Authentication “ Errors saying it’s blocked until lik

posted 

Today at 4:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:59 PM

Cant connect to network

My new laptop will not connect to my Wi-Fi network anymore. Worked fine for 2wks. Other devices connect just fine. Spent several hours online with gee

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:05 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting Game Devices

Connecting your Game Devices Make sure you have your WiFi information. If you do not have it, you can find it here.   Consoles Playstatio

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:28 AM

Connecting RING doorbell

My wireless connection will not connect to my ring doorbell, is this a common issue with AT&T?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:22 AM

Home rural internet high packet loss

I have posted alot of posts in forums but it must have been in wrong areas alot of us rural fixed internet users have been having problems with

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:38 AM

What are the list of current AT&T UVerse modems?

I have had AT&T UVerse since it was avaliable in my area. I have not really had an issue with them. But recently I was having issues with the 2Wire 3

posted 

Yesterday at 11:52 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:39 AM