Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

connecting to games

Xbox says connected to internet. While game is loading several seconds, then an error pops up. Unable to connect to ea sports.

posted 

Today at 12:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

At&t fixed wireless v2

After two months there is unbearable packet loss with fixed wireless across the country. Can we just get the internet we had before?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Unrecognized device sending traffic on local network

I made some wireshark captures of local network traffic and noticed a significant amount of traffic coming from an ip address I don't recognize. The i

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:53 PM

Fixed Wireless A Fix For All

BBB, Also known as the Better Business Bureau, could help the number of us with this issue. A highly problematic issue that's be disregarded for some

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:34 PM

Accepted Solution

3801HGV Router

This router reboots every night. I would like to sent a new one.

posted 

Yesterday at 6:09 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:12 PM

Uverse connection

Uverse won't connect or super slow speed most of the time. They have changed our modem many times. Tech has been out a lot. Says it isn't a local loop

posted 

Yesterday at 5:04 PM

Pace 5268AC: Why does it broadcast ethernet frames type == 0x7373 (unknown type) every second?

The ethernet proto is 0x7373, which is not known. The last octet of the Pace's ethernet address is actually 0x55, although in these broadcast frames,

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:56 AM

Still no acknowledgment about Fixed Wireless packet loss

Just a reminder that there's still been no word on whats happening on any of our threads! Maybe this one will be the one!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:19 AM

Constant Internet Issues

Why does my home experience such frequent problems with internet connectivity? And why can't the tech do testing at the point of demarcation without m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago