Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Where are all the 802.11AX network adapters?

If there any reason why there are no 802.11AX network adapters (except for Intel AX200)? https://100001.onl/There are tons of routers available with

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:09 AM

Pace 380/3801 no longer supported

I have been a loyal, long time customer of AT$T and upgraded from AT$T dial up to AT$T U-verse in Dec of 2012. I have the longer longer supported Pace

posted 

Yesterday at 4:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:23 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delete wireless users from the RG history

I have a 2wire i38hg access point and an INID. On the home page of the router every wireless user device that has accessed the network is listed. Is t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Internet drops several times a day

We have to reset our router several times a day. Internet is disappointing!! Its all we have in this areaa. Terrible service!! Neede better speeds and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:28 PM

Fixed Wireless Internet: Packet Losses and More Packet Losses

We live in rural Mississippi. Internet access? You might as well hope for a spaceport -- until AT&T offered the fixed wireless rural internet service.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:55 PM

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:43 PM

Att service tech in 72904 to come fix mt dsl internet

How do i get a tech to come out and fix my dsl internet. Some sites will connect but others wont or it says error. When i looked on the pc it says int

posted 

Yesterday at 1:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:32 PM

Printer connection

I own a ATT Arris BGW210-700 Router and since I bought a MFC-J995DW LAN Brother Printer I have routine wireless connection issues. I've had a compute

posted 

Yesterday at 2:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:23 AM

Airties 4920 with other routers

Will the Airties 4920 extenders work with other routers? Or just with the ATT router/gateway?What are the setup instructions to make these Airties wor

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:49 AM