Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

F
Recent AT&T firmware upgrades breaking application pinholes?

For a long time I had a pinhole set up on my 5268 router that was working perfectly.  Then about 3-4 months ago it stopped working.  Not a showstopper

Questions

Unable to see my device for NAT/Gaming

A few weeks ago I got a new Internet Adapter Card for my PC. I am trying to port forward again but my device no longer shows up in the drop down menu.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Questions

My Internet Connection started randomly dropping yesterday

A few times a day, my Internet Connection drops.  This just started yesterday.  I restarted the gateway and per a lookup, there are no outages.  Shoul

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Adding Router to Home WIFI

How do I add a second router via wifi to my preexisting wifi router. I have wifi wpa2 installed and working and I would like to add Atheros AR8151 PCI

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Need help with att.net mail and new secure key for iphone email.

I missed your email to change to the new secure key and I wanted to set it up on my iphone.  Unfortunately I have tried to follow the instructions in

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

BGW210 - Slow Wireless

Back in March, I changed my service to switch my landline to a digital phone. I also got upgraded to the 50Mbps Internet service. When the technician

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

guest wifi on Model IFWA-40 missing

Some months ago I had guest wifi available and chose to not turn on.  Now guest wifi option no longer appears in setup of AT&T device model IFWA-40. 

Questions

Cat 5e data (green) cable replacement

Where can I purchase a replacement day cord (green) that will fit into the wall plate installed by the att tech?By the way, will a cat 6 data cord mak

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Green Cord for Router.

Hello, I am the house manager for an apartment in Austin, Texas. One of the residents noticed that their router did not have a green cord that plugs i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Error: The system database is invalid. You may need to reset the device.

I am getting the following error: "The system database is invalid. You may need to reset the device." on my ARRIS BGW210-700. I am using IP passthroug

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts