Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

couldn't find IP address

I am having issues connecting several devices to my router. It is telling me it cold not find and IP address. or it sits there in the obtaining ip a

posted 

Today at 4:24 PM

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Losing Internet Connection Sporadically, "Node 192.168.1.XX is down"

About every 10 to 20 minutes, I lose my internet connection. My AT&T router indicates that I am still connected to the broadband service, but my P

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:44 PM

Bridge to Orbi

I am trying to bridge my ATT modem to an Orbi Netgear wifi mesh and I am having issues such as netflix not working

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:42 PM

Orbi 50 AP mode

Do I need to be in AP mode if I have disable the wifi on the ATT gateway?  If so, I never found it on the Orbi Appl.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:40 PM

Anyone using an AT&T Gateway with an Orbi Wifi System?

I have an AT&T-supplied gateway (model NVG599). I am considering purchasing an Orbi Wifi system for better wifi coverage. I assume I just turn off the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:35 PM

Constant Internet Issues

Why does my home experience such frequent problems with internet connectivity? And why can't the tech do testing at the point of demarcation without m

posted 

Today at 2:12 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:25 AM

Still no acknowledgment about Fixed Wireless packet loss

Just a reminder that there's still been no word on whats happening on any of our threads! Maybe this one will be the one!

posted 

Yesterday at 10:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:18 AM

At&t fixed wireless v2

After two months there is unbearable packet loss with fixed wireless across the country. Can we just get the internet we had before?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:07 AM

Credit for equipment on bill

Had a technician come out after repeatedly trying to fix problem over the phone. One time they say it's the modem, they send a new modem, then they s

posted 

Yesterday at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:14 PM