Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Citrix won't open with AT&T, works fine with Verizon HotSpot & HughesNet

I recently decided to give the AT&T wireless a try due to it's faster speed and lower latency. Everything works well except when I try to log into my

posted 

Today at 1:14 PM

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:11 AM

Samsung tv not connecting

Recently installed AT&T internet won't connect to my Samsung Series 7 tv despite the network being read by the TV. The router is a BGW210-700. I've do

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:14 AM

Printers compatible with mobile hotspot wireless internet

What printer is compatible with our home ATT mobile hotspot intenet? We moved recenlty and our HP wireless printer worked in our previous home with t

posted 

Today at 1:46 AM

Problems with Citrix Receiver and AT&T modem\router

My name is David Tran.  I work for a IT team for a hospital.  Recently, we have many users with AT&T Internet have problems with connecting to out Cit

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:04 AM

Internet Service for Direct TV and U-Verse customers

There is over 35 complaints via NextDoor App for the Madison & Ridgeland Area about latency problems for the last several days. My problem has been g

posted 

Yesterday at 9:00 PM

LG 2019 55 uhd tv

I'm having some difficulty connecting my new lg tv to my att uverse set top box.  I have the two connected by a new HDMI cable (UHD compatible) and I'

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:42 PM

BGW210 Port Forwarding - Epic Fail

My brand new BGW210 (DSL) is hooked straight to a super reliable switch. BGW210 sees everything conected to the switch and everything on the switch a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:31 PM

Sporadic failures of ssh into PC through 5268AC gateway

I have my gateway configured to open a pinhole for port 22137 and forward it to port 22 on a Linux PC on my network. Sometimes it works, sometimes th

posted 

Yesterday at 5:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:18 PM

Home fixed rural internet

I have fixed internet installed 3 months ago its has worked flawless even during peak hours no problems until Jan 10th 2020. Now everyday around 330

posted 

Yesterday at 3:23 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:20 PM