Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

I can not connect my LG Smart TV to uverse internet.

I have Uverse  300 package and I am unable to connect my LG Smart TV to my uverse internet.   I always had a connection and then I lost it.  I powered

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Removing devices from WiFi

You guys should add a feature where customers are able to remove certain devices from WiFi instead of blocking them because sometimes we just don’t wa

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can’t get RING Video to get pass Firewall

March 8th. Broadband reset done and Firewalls reset and BLOCK all external devices! Can’t connect ANY devices; security RING video can’t get pass fire

High Latency During Games

Any time I play a game I experience high packet loss and it is only from a certain time like around 8:00-12:00. I am also located in Florida, and was

port forwarding on 5268AC

The port forwarding information on this page is either incorrect or invalid. https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1123072

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Free WiFi Extender OR NOT

Okay I am on day 3 and hours of communication with AT&T and have gotten no where! As I’m sure everyone’s WiFi is slower than usual due to the shelter

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T Throttling or Level3 issue

While connecting to a gaming service, like World of Warcraft, the traffic is either being throttled or misrouted causing high latency. Here's a tracer

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Connecting Deco M4 Mesh Wifi to AT&T Arris NVG589

Can someone help a relative novice with the steps I need to connect my Deco M4 to AT&T Arris NVG589? Any help is greatly apprecioated.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Exposed wires on underground utility box.

My husband accidentally ran over an underground utility box with the lawn mower. The wires are now exposed. Tried to contact AT&T, but couldn’t get th

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…