Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

ARRIS BGW210 Passthrough? Cascading? Public Subnet! HELP Nothing works

I just got upgraded to AT&T Fiber and they had to give me a new router (everything was working properly prior) I would like ARRIS BGW210 to pass its p

Questions

No Internet Connection on TV

Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ all say no internet connection. I tried unplugging both green cables as ATT suggests, and plugging them back in again. Still

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Waverunner1 

6 hours ago

Questions

I am getting terrible performance from my AT&T gateway which is requiring me to reboot it almost daily. Can I get an updated gateway?

As mentioned in the subject, I am getting terrible performance (even plugged directly into RG) from my 5268ac RG which is requiring me to reboot daily

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kfarris 

9 hours ago

Questions

Frequent, brief wifi disconnects/reconnects

Initially a few weeks ago with our line, we were getting a lot of static when using our home phone. We'd also see somewhat frequent disconnects/reconn

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Thoramos13 

9 hours ago

Questions

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router. I am looking for DATE & time my phone connected and disconnect

Questions

Uverse

AT&T U-Verse equipment and service is the worst cable/internet provider in the entertainment industry. AT&T should be ashamed that they still

Questions

No internet connection

We have everything plugged in and the lights are green but we have no wireless internet connection. We have an ethernet cord plugged into it and it wo

Questions

web sites are being redirected to https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html

After my service was restored every other web site I try to go to on my computer are new website is try to access gets me redirected to a https://myat

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Kiko 

13 hours ago

Questions

WPS red light

Light is solid red... all devices are connected to the router but the WiFi doesn’t work even though we’re connected, how do I fix it?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts