Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

T
Internet Services go in and out several times a day

I am also having the same issue here in Acworth Georgia as I have seen posted on this blog.  I have tried all the steps to "optimize" my internet and

Questions

I'm switching from eathlink to AT&T. Routers are the exact same both at&t brand.

My eathlink and At&t routers are the same. I swapped them just like the directions say. My new router pop up at first i tried to log in with the info

Questions

HELP

What is the process if the customer wants to return WiFi extender but he doesn't have an account in att? He purchased it online but was damaged so he

Questions

No Internet - Red Lights

Hello,    I am writing this while I am very frustrated. I just got internet about 4/5 days ago. This morning the internet stopped, and the broadband l

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

changing accounts

I can't sign out of my husband's account     so that I can sign into mine.   Tried two different ways, five times each   I think it's that when it ask

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

network keeps disconnecting

My network keeps disconnecting and causing printers and chromecast devices to be undiscoverable. It is happening more and more often.

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Network Keeps Disconnecting

I have had the AT&T Internet 12 plan a long time now. Until a few months ago it was perfect. But now my WiFi keeps disconnecting. Constantly. I’ve alr

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Using two Xbox ones, getting UPnP error, moderate NAT

My wife and I have two xbox ones and we are trying to achive the microsoft NAT type open. We are currently at moderate and I have tried port forwardin

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Broadband light changed to red.

I have internet and phone service with AT&T. A few days ago I noticed the Broadband light had changed to red. The phone light is green. However, every

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Any tips on how to expand wifi area?

I have moved to the bigger house and having trouble with my wifi connection. It's seem to not cover all the area around my house, any tips on where to

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts