Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

T
Any tips on how to expand wifi area?

I have moved to the bigger house and having trouble with my wifi connection. It's seem to not cover all the area around my house, any tips on where to

Questions

Accepted Solution

DNS Bad Config after trying almost everything.

Hello,    This morning my connection randomly stopped working. I was getting the message DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG on my PC and I could not open a

Questions

No Internet - Red Lights

Hello,    I am writing this while I am very frustrated. I just got internet about 4/5 days ago. This morning the internet stopped, and the broadband l

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Broadband light changed to red.

I have internet and phone service with AT&T. A few days ago I noticed the Broadband light had changed to red. The phone light is green. However, every

Questions

TV Issue

I cannot get my TV to connect to the internet, it reads the WiFi but when I try to run netflix or Sling it tells me I have no internet connection.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Using two Xbox ones, getting UPnP error, moderate NAT

My wife and I have two xbox ones and we are trying to achive the microsoft NAT type open. We are currently at moderate and I have tried port forwardin

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

changing accounts

I can't sign out of my husband's account     so that I can sign into mine.   Tried two different ways, five times each   I think it's that when it ask

Questions

Replace modem Broadband & Data cables

Need to relocate modem and the cables are too short (15Ft), need 25ft cables to relocate my moden to another area in the room. Where can I find replac

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

AT&T DSL Internet intermittently goes down for about 1 minute on any single device

Hey All,   I have AT&T DSL internet through an Arris BGW210-700.   Internet will randomly go down for about 1 minute on a single device.  Happens 5 -

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Set up express vpn on router

How do I set up ExpressVPN on my Pace PlcModel 5268A router    ExpressVPN says router needs to support  PPTP, L2TP/IPSec or OpenVPN protocol   The rou

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts