Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Alarm on white ATT box

I tripped over my router cord and the PON cord came off.. I plugged it back on but Alarm light is red and PON light is off. When I reset it it alarm g

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Latency Issues since new router was installed

Pings are running 1400 ms through out the day around 80% of the time. New router installed 2/6/2020. called 800-288-2020 3 times and waited for 1 hr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Unable to setup IP Passthrough - BGW210

Hello, I have a BGW210 router from ATT. I am unable to setup the IP Passthrough as all of the settings are grayed out or unselectable. Am I missing so

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

ATT Uverse Router

I am Operating on a Win10 system, i have a Video Security and webcam software (Blue Iris) that requires port 81 to open , the software runs a web serv

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding.

Is this problem from the modem or a setting in the laptop. Trying to use the Ethernet connection directly and bypass the WiFi but it does not like the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

Address for ATT equipment return\pickup

Due to COVID, we are required to stay home. I recently cancelled my Internet\UVerse service and need to return the equipment, but I'm not leaving the

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Return of equipment that I do not have

You guys sent an email asking me to return equipment that I do not have... been on hold for 1 hour and 18 minutes and counting to try and get this str

Returning a router - unable to return via UPS home pick up

I am unable to return my older router via UPS home pick up. UPS is asking for a account number. I was told by an chat agent it was my customer accoun

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Port Forwarding

How to port forward to connect to a web server

Accepted Solution

Internet usage with an ethernet cable

Hey I will be working from home, hopefully, and need to plug in an ethernet cord to the router I currently have giving me internet access at home. I

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…