Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

NAT Type Issue For Nintendo Switch

Hello! I've been having issues with my Nintendo Switch to do peer-to-peer online games and doing abit of research leads me to NAT problems. I am curre

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Using my own modem and router

I have been workign from home and my internet has been having problems, would I be able to go out and buy my own modum and router and use that if I co

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

internet drops constantly (ISP connection + network)

My connection to ATT & my internal network are both dropping constantly. sometimes, I get actual ATT connection error codes such as NAD-3302. Other ti

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Alarm on white ATT box

I tripped over my router cord and the PON cord came off.. I plugged it back on but Alarm light is red and PON light is off. When I reset it it alarm g

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

How to reach ATT tech support?

Anyone knows how to reach tech support? Their regular phone is disconnected and chat says “chat busy” and doesn’t let me get in line or anything.. Any

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Residential - VPN and Uverse

I have Uverse and my gateway is an Arris NVG510. I need home VPN to protect my XBOX experience. I cannot setup VPN on the XBOX so the only other solut

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

1000 plan is only give about 350.

I have the 5268ac and just changed my plan to 1000mbps. I'm seeing about 350.I have rebooted the device and still nothing more. I have Fiber to the ho

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

New Modem/Router?

I just upgraded to the AT&T 1000 internet from the 100. I currently have the Pace 5268 router/modem but I am only getting about 180mbs download (speed

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Package

I have not received the upgraded modem I called and held for an hour but the call got disconnected please advise as to how much longer it will take fo

Router restarts

My ATT U-verse router 503INV just restarts whenever it feels like it, and i keep getting a blank screen that i guess comes from ATT that says "problem

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…