Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

T
Broadband won’t stop blinking green

Broad band won’t stop blinking green. Modem will connect to my pc but won’t let me use WiFi. Same with smart phone can connect to the modem but WiFi w

Questions

Cut WiFi wire

Today Clay Electric had contractors out here working on the utility box and apparently my WiFi wire was cut.  I have no internet.  Can somebody come o

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Att extender disconnecting from router

I have two internet accounts with att, each with its own router. I have five att extenders. Some are synced with one router, the other extenders synce

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Disconnected

My connection status on my homebase says disconnected. Please help

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Wifi connectivity issues when Band Steering is on, for both Pace 5268AC and Arris BGW210

When I don't have band shaping on, my wifi connection is stable using either 5ghz or 2.4ghz.  However, when I turn Band Steering on, either my device

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Set up express vpn on router

How do I set up ExpressVPN on my Pace PlcModel 5268A router    ExpressVPN says router needs to support  PPTP, L2TP/IPSec or OpenVPN protocol   The rou

Questions

Wifi Extender

I have a  Netgear Rev 18 router, Model B90-755025-15. I have DSL internet service. My question is would the Netgear 4 Stream Wifi 6 Mesh Extender be c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Using two Xbox ones, getting UPnP error, moderate NAT

My wife and I have two xbox ones and we are trying to achive the microsoft NAT type open. We are currently at moderate and I have tried port forwardin

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

U-Verse internet

I currently live in a two story with my parents. We currently have at&t u-verse. Mybedroom is upstairs, and the modem and router is downstairs in the

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Uverse Modem blocking ipsec VPN tunnel

Hi there,   I have an AT&T uverse modem at one of my remote sites. It was working up until a few weeks ago. The Cisco ASA (Firewall) is behind the AT&

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts