Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

O
Any way to get another gateway other than a pace 5268ac?

When I use my own personal router I get a Double NAT. When I change to DMZ_ mode my speed drops to sub 50MBPS. Any way to get another gateway because

Questions

Missing package

I been calling and no help. I ordered two JBL Link 20 speakers. Only one came. In the box it shows paper work for two and the tracking # was the same

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Questions

Official Solution

How to Connect Orbi Wi-Fi to an AT&T Modem

Trouble Setting Up Your Orbi?   These instructions will show you how to use the Orbi as your primary internet source. Please be aware, the Orbi does n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Motorola NVG510 3rd Party Router Setup

Setting up IP Passthrough with 3rd Party RouterConnect a computer into one of the Ethernet ports on the back of the NVG510 using an Ethernet cable. Us

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Fiber Service Box Has No Power Cord

We moved into an apartment with the service box already installed but we didn't realize the power cord was missing. Now our self-installation modem is

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Port Forwarding my Minecraft server

Ive made a pinhole for my server and turned off block ping but all the port checkers still say its closed so if anyone could help me it would be very

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

I do u contact someone for inadequate tech support

My internet is not working because your att construction company installed some new equipment in the yard and snow my equipment is not working and I h

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Internet speeds

AT&T is constantly telling me they are sorry my service is poor to my home.  It was downgraded about a year ago.  I’m told the best speed I can get is

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Does AT&T Smart Wi-Fi extender (model 4921) work only on 5Ghz channel?

I setup Smart Wi-Fi extender (model 4921) a day ago. I have two questions in this regard.   1. Thus far, I noticed only those devices (such as my smar

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts