Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

S
The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding

The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding. My Internet wasn't working until I changed the DNS server

Questions

I haven’t received my equipment

I didn’t receive my equipment

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

30 minutes ago

Questions

GATEWAY 5268AC-ATT disabled USB PORT is Standard

GATEWAY 5268AC comes with a DEAD USB PORT. Very disappointed that ATT disables the USB port. I was trying to get away from the 3rd party router and us

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

39 minutes ago

Questions

How do I return equipment?

I was sold "AT&T High Speed Internet" several weeks ago. I had AT&T 5 years ago and it stunk, so I was doubtful.  But the salesperson sa

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Uverse Internet

Power is solid green wifi blinking green and broadband 2 blinking red I tried resetting it five times hard and soft and it still not working

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Reglip95 

2 hours ago

Questions

Do I need to return my router?

Upgraded my internet a couple of weeks back and got a new router, can't find any info on whether I need to return my old one or not on the website, or

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Random internet loss.

For the past several months I've been experiencing a total signal loss randomly. Usually only last 30-45 seconds or so.  Some days happens multi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Unable to Connect to Disney Plus on Gateway Router (AT&T Fiber)

I am having a weird issue getting the Disney+ App to work on my 65" 4k Sony Bravia. I'm constantly getting an "Unable to Connect to Disney+" error mes

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

My entire system is down

We have no internet, no landline phones, and no TV . We have restarted the Gateway like the trouble shoot instructions said. Still no service. 

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts