Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

My download and upload speed hover around 1mbps and often drops even lower somehow during parts of the day

I am pretty sure everything on my side is fine, I have also restarted my pc and router and I am using a wired connection. So I am pretty sure this a p

Router Overload?

Hello all...I have an interesting question, and am not tech savvy at all so forgive my ignorance. I have a 6Mbs connection, and wanted to upgrade to 2

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

26 minutes ago

Default Gateway Access not accessing in

I cant get my router to let me access the default gateway thats on the router. I need help asap so i cant change seeting to my router info.

AT&T wireless internet

I just got the wireless internet from AT&T. I have good connection (5 bars) because I live across the street from a tower they just set up. However wh

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet will not connect

My, Samsung smart TV is connecting to the home network but not the internet how could I fix this problem ?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Rtsp url lorex cameras

I have some lorex cameras that I am trying to setup to see over the internet. Unfortunately I can’t get it to work, per lorex I need port 554 to allow

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Certificates untrusted, secure connection problems after new ATT router

AT&T installed a new BGW210 router in our home two days ago, as part of an upgrade to the internet 1000 service. Ever since, all devices in our house

Upgraded from Internet 45 to Internet 50, which is the highest speed offered in Metro Detroit. Was I supposed to receive a new modem?

The first rep I spoke with did not mention a new modem, he just said he processed the upgrade. A week later, I receive a packaging form regarding send

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

WiFi not working

Getting a message that says SIM card for antenna not activatedRed light on service on the WiFi box

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Garden City KS LINE DOWN AT SONIC DRIVE IN

We have a line down at our Sonic drive in location due to wind.. The City said it was not their line it is an AT&T line.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…