Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

K
I am getting terrible performance from my AT&T gateway which is requiring me to reboot it almost daily. Can I get an updated gateway?

As mentioned in the subject, I am getting terrible performance (even plugged directly into RG) from my 5268ac RG which is requiring me to reboot daily

Questions

Frequent, brief wifi disconnects/reconnects

Initially a few weeks ago with our line, we were getting a lot of static when using our home phone. We'd also see somewhat frequent disconnects/reconn

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Thoramos13 

3 hours ago

Questions

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router

I need to know WHEN my iphone connected and disconnected to my ATT Wifi router. I am looking for DATE & time my phone connected and disconnect

Questions

Uverse

AT&T U-Verse equipment and service is the worst cable/internet provider in the entertainment industry. AT&T should be ashamed that they still

Questions

No internet connection

We have everything plugged in and the lights are green but we have no wireless internet connection. We have an ethernet cord plugged into it and it wo

Questions

web sites are being redirected to https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html

After my service was restored every other web site I try to go to on my computer are new website is try to access gets me redirected to a https://myat

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Kiko 

6 hours ago

Questions

WPS red light

Light is solid red... all devices are connected to the router but the WiFi doesn’t work even though we’re connected, how do I fix it?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Pin # of ATT router

Hi we have an ATT UVerse router we are trying to locate the pin # on the router label so that we can connect our printer to the WIFI  wifi network ATT

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sharon39 

7 hours ago

Questions

Connectivity issues with HP 7520 printer

Since I upgraded my wifi router I have not been able to connect it to my wifi. It sees the new wireless network but when I enter the wifi password it

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

WiFi connection

Can I control in the WPS who can use the WiFi signal in my household computers?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts