Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:47 AM

Samsung tv not connecting

Recently installed AT&T internet won't connect to my Samsung Series 7 tv despite the network being read by the TV. The router is a BGW210-700. I've do

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:25 AM

Slow speeds while in DMZ+ mode

I have tried three different routers and all of them run at 60 mbps down and around 220 up.  What is wrong with my Pace 5268AC. First modem:WNDR3700 -

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:53 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse Router setuup for FAX capability

Can the AT&T router model 5268AC FXN be used for FAX capability with the MS Fax program on my PC?  If so, how can I find configuration information?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:02 PM

ADSL Modem

I need to replace my current TP-Link modem/router combo and looking for suggestions. I've looked at Amazon for dsl modems and there are quite a few li

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:16 PM

roku using huge amounts of data

quite suddenly, my roku is using 5-6 gigs of data per hour. I would like to reduce the amount of data i use. can i change the settings on my modem to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:10 PM

static ip address of my gateway?

how do i get the static ip address of my gateway?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:07 PM

BGW210 Port Forwarding - Epic Fail

My brand new BGW210 (DSL) is hooked straight to a super reliable switch. BGW210 sees everything conected to the switch and everything on the switch a

posted 

Yesterday at 1:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:39 AM

I get error with 192.168.1.254

This site can’t be reached192.168.1.254 took too long to respond. Did you mean http://192-168-1-254.org/? ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTI'm trying to switch

posted 

Yesterday at 2:34 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Equipment rental Fee's

I'm being charged a $10 monthly fee for using the NVG589 supplied to me by AT&T. Could I use my own modem/router purchased locally? If so what would t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:26 AM