Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Can’t connect my hotspot box to my work laptop or my smart tv anymore.

I been using my At&t hotspot box for 4 years with no problems. And as of yesterday March 31, 2020 I can no longer connect to my smart tv or my work la

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a minute ago

monthly fee for wifi extender?

Hi-Is there a monthly fee for a wifi extender for my ATT Uverse modem model 5268AC? Or just the one time fee for purchasing online through ATT's websi

posted 

19 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Router

I want to purchase my own faster router to replace the nvg589. Can I do this? I only have Uverse internet service no tv.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Setting up my net gear router directly

I got tired of all the internet spikes and disconnects and decided to buy my own router (even after all the resets). I am almost certain AT&T has made

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

Return of equipment that I do not have

You guys sent an email asking me to return equipment that I do not have... been on hold for 1 hour and 18 minutes and counting to try and get this str

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Trying to connect a Linksys Velop system to my AT&T Netgear

Any suggestions for using a Linksys Velop system as a signal extender from a DELL computer on AT&T Wi-Fi and Netgear router?

Accepted Solution

AT&T compatible modem

Are there any AT&T compatible modems that are not routers? I cannot find a single modem that isn't also a router that is compatible with AT&T.

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T Router MF 279 wireless internet problems

Hi,My router MF 279 has been dropping the internet. I done the att speed test results upload 0.04 download 0.05 it takes for ever to open anything. I

New internet only customer with broadband issues

I recently signed up for wifi internet only with att (I think). I received the gateway and self installation equipment and info yesterday. I am not at

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to change NAT type for AT&T U-verse

Trying to find step by step instructions on how to change the NAT settings on my router to always OPEN

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…