Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

M
Cable for my DSL internet

I purchased a cable for my internet as the one that we were given when the system was connected has never had good connecting ends - looks like the en

Questions

chirping

We lot power and modum started chirping. Power is back on but modum still chirping. Hoe do i get it to stop?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Questions

cell service outage

My cell phone service has been unavailable since yesterday (Aug. 10) because of a thunderstorm. Today AT&T began reporting service as available,

Questions

IPv6 available but not connecting

I have a BGW200 and when I turn IPv6 on in the router settings, websites stop loading properly. I ran test-ipv6.com and it shows no connectivity to l

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Where to report IPv6 issues

Sometimes my IPv6 connectivity has problems, but there doesn't seem to be any simple way of reporting it. Last time, even though I was on the phon

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Internet drops constantly while streaming alongside AT&T TV

Along with being dropped intermittently, whenever I stream my screen to a friend I lose wifi connection, and ethernet alike. I've read posts saying th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

My devices can't find my AT&T router after I did a password change

I changed my Wifi password from the default to a custom just recently. Since then, I can't reconnect most of my devices because my AT&T router doe

Questions

Lost tracking number

I lost my tracking number for a returned Internet router that I sent back the first week of May via UPS. The end of July and now I am being charge for

Questions

Backup battery interference

I have the NVG599 Gateway. I noticed that when the backup battery is put in the gateway that the WiFi signal tends to drop. Does anyone know why this

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

ATT modem does not connect to PS4 Network

I have an 5268AC Modem connected via Ethernet to my PS4. I've had this setup for years without any issues with connecting to the PSN network. Recently

posted 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts