Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

C
Uverse connection randomly lost zip 92130

Randomly throughout the day I lose all uverse service Phone TV internet. The gateway starts clicking TV reports signal lost, phone no dialtone, Then t

Questions

Can I use an arris sbg8782 in place of an arris nvg510?

Bought a new firetv. when i bluetooth my speakers, i get a message on the tv saying i needed to connect a 5ghz wireless router for best operation. I g

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

U-Verse Data Cable

I have AT&T U-Verse, and I need to move my modem to another room. My issue is I can not find a clear answer as to what cable I need to buy, that r

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

7 hours ago

Questions

What is the problem between GotW3 and AT&T Internet?

Earlier this year we signed up for an AT&T Rural Internet plan which is provided by RevGen Network’s GotW3. We had to purchase an LTE CPE router t

Questions

Unreturned gateway

In August, I have moved to a new location and decided to also move the service with me. I received an upgraded and were instructed to switch out the g

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

18 hours ago

Questions

Wifi slow

Was checking my router to see what devices were connected and found this VIR=/DOOM*c...@(XB360)ACTIVATEnoSlavE where my Xbox was connected. Any one kn

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 hours ago

Questions

Internet on Devices goes in and out after installing Google Nest Wifi

I have a Pace 5268 Router, Every since I installed the Google Nest Wifi, the internet on the wifi will drop on various devices like my laptop and cell

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

DSL

Does anyone else have to reboot dsl modem at least 4 times a day? I have tried to call and get information on line and all roads lead to drop ATT.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

20 hours ago

Questions

DSL

Does anybody still make a modem for phone line dsl? All I found so far has cable connections.

Questions

smart plugs don't work with 5G

All of my smart plugs do not work under 5G. We switched back to 2.4 to reset, but once we go back to 5.0 they stop working.  Do we need a split

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts