Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

How do I switch my AT&T router from 5ghz to 2.4ghz?

How do I switch my AT&T router from 5ghz to 2.4ghz?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Internet not working

I believe the problem is with my outdated hardware and screw ball set up. Of course it’s impossible to get ahold of anyone at Att. Anyone know if ther

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

How do I find my static IP address?

Trying to install security hardware that will communicate via my internet service. Asking me for my static IP address to set up. Anyone know where I m

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Internet donw

My internet is not working I restarted my router a lot of times already the Broadband 2 light keeps blinking and my service light is turning off and o

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Double NAT type for ATT wireless internet

I have been having problems with my internet recently. I have an Ethernet cable directly to my Xbox. It says I have a double NAT type, and I don’t kno

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Gateway burning chemical smell

I’ve tried to get ahold of someone all day and when I get a human, they transfer me and the call gets dropped. Yesterday my Gateway (Motorola) started

BGW210 Broadband Red Light

For the last 3 days, the Broadband light has been red. I have an internet connection. I have reset the router and reset the cables. After resetting, I

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Network ciscospvt devices changed to u-verse tv hubs

What do these hubs look and their function? Also what is an open add-in? Is it already installed and later activated for digital storage? What does th

Connection on PlayStation

My PlayStation device is unable to connect for some reason. Every other device in the house is able to connect to the router except for the PS. Whenev

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

How do i get anyone at att to understand that my tv does not work and i want to speak to a live person

How do i get anyone at att to understand that my tv does not work and i want to speak to a live person

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…