Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

A
Random internet loss.

For the past several months I've been experiencing a total signal loss randomly. Usually only last 30-45 seconds or so.  Some days happens multi

Questions

Zoom freeze/drops on 1000 Mbps Fiber

We are getting drops and freezes and unstable connection messages in Zoom. Here are the details:   1. We have 1000 Mbps AT&T Fiber using a 2-Wire 5268

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

bnelson907 

4 hours ago

Questions

Return of used Modem.

In reporting a problem with my picture breaking up, on 9/24/20,,after a long question/ answer period I was sold a new Modem which arrived on 9/25. I t

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 hours ago

Questions

The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding

The DNS servers (68.94.156.1 & 68.94.157.1) specified in my gateway are not responding. My Internet wasn't working until I changed the DNS server

Questions

Orbi router to uverse gateway

I’ve seen a couple of posts on connecting third party routers to uverse. I have my uverse gateway feeding 1 hardwired TV receiver and 2 wireless recei

Questions

install orbi router too att uverse router/modem

I want to install an orbi router satellite system to work with my att uverse router/modem, and the att system includes a separate att access point dev

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Archie64 

8 hours ago

Questions

I would like to know why I pay for AT&T internet when my internet speed is between 0.90 and 3.2 MBS ???

I would like to know why I pay for AT&T internet when my internet speed is between 0.90 and 3.2 MBS ??? Your service (Edited per community guideli

Questions

Do I need to return my router?

Upgraded my internet a couple of weeks back and got a new router, can't find any info on whether I need to return my old one or not on the website, or

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Waverunner1 

16 hours ago

Questions

MF279 Wireless Broadband Internet Box

I have the MF279 wireless broadband internet box along with a wireless data plan that is no longer offered. The box is several years old and I believ

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts