Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

J
Workaround no phone upstairs

Modem downstairs and my desktop needs to be hardwire due to my job and my desktop upstairs . I dont have a phone jack upstairs 

Questions

Asus RT-AC68U Behind Nokia BGW320-505

I just had AT&T Fiber installed and would like to have my router (Asus RT-AC68U) behind the Wi-Fi Gateway (BGW320-505) to preserve my existing net

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

an hour ago

Questions

Open NAT for Xbox One

I have a new ATT wireless router that uses cell towers for internet signal. My upload speed is great at like 80mbps but unfortunately my NAT type is s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

computer speakers

I just installed AT&T as my internet provider. When I use the computer speakers (it's a brand new computer) all I receive is a crackling noise. Ca

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 hours ago

Questions

Dropping Packets

I work from home and last week Wednesday I realized that my service is getting slow towards the end of my shift and I did not think any of it and I th

Questions

Issues with internet connection on cellphone

Multiple times throughout the day my husband has to shut off and restart his internet connection. We will be sitting in the house and the internet wil

Questions

Upgrade modem to one that will support a wireless extender

Hello, I currently have an NVG589 modem.  I was looking into purchasing a wireless extender from AT&T, but the extenders are not compatible

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

marrie516 

7 hours ago

Questions

Returning equipment

I still have AT&T internet service, but I keep getting an automated call saying I need to return equipment. I have no idea what equipment needs to

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

emcreynolds 

8 hours ago

Questions

Wifi Extender

I just got a new AT&T wifi extender and got it hooked up. Everything we have connects great except my new Windows 10 laptop - it still drops signa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Topeka3425 

9 hours ago

Questions

WiFi Extender

Okay so just recently upgraded my internet. Still using same modem and have the same WiFi extender. However, when I look on the app Smart Home Manager

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts