AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

modem ports assignment

Magic Jack need ports 5060 to 5070. How can I change port assignment in 2 Wire 3801HGV?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Strange (to me) system log entry

I am getting this constantly in my system log files" anyone know what it's about? I tried to google it but nothing close came up...daemon: mifd[1

Unreliable connectivity with Wi-Fi

We have been experiencing issues with our Wi-Fi connection.Specifically, there a lot of issues with mobile phones showing the "spinning circle" with v

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Brother printer not working after new router was installed.

We have a Brother MFC-J6535DW. We have had no issues with it until ATT updated our router. Now we experience a multitude of issues with the brother th

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Message from router "The system database is invalid. You may need to reset the device"

I am getting the following message when I log into my router "The system database is invalid. You may need to reset the device". I was simply trying t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Problems printing with new router

I just installed a new dual band router (Model 5268AC) and now printing from my iMac is difficult. Both devices are using the wireless connection and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Wireless router doesn’t put out WiFi

My att wireless router turns on but does not put out WiFi. I’ve tried restarting it and resetting it, can’t seem to get it to work. What do I do?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Broadband

My broadband light keeps flashing red. I already went through Att online support and it said it’s unplugged, but everything is plugged in and seems fi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

DNS servers timing out and losing packets. Internet is slow to initial load on all devices

DNS servers timing out and losing packets. When trying to load pages it is very slow. Download speeds are great but the initial connections are slow.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Fiber 1000 Gateway replacement options..

Hello,I have had Fiber 1000 service for 4 years now with ATT and have been through 3 different Pace 5268AC Gateways in that time due to numerous (and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago