Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Netgear Nighthawk X6S router is losing connection with NVG599 modem

I have my Netgear Nighthawk X6S router plugged into the AT&T NVG599 router. Everyday I have to restart my router - sometimes the modem as well. I'm

Second Router to Run Security VCR

I use AT&T and currently have their router in my office. It has a main cable that connects to it from the wall and land line for a phone. It runs my t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Second Router to run my security vcr in a seperate room??

I use AT&T and currently have their router in my office. It has a main cable that connects to it from the wall and land line for a phone. It runs my

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Slow wifi connection

Since the Kansas City has gone into Stay at home, I have noticed our wifi is slower and disconnects on its own. Is it possible, because there is so ma

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

Low Bandwidth Issues

I believe I have DirecTV and Internet service. My Account Number is (Edited to remove personal information). I need to know what my bandwidth should

I need to relocate our ONT box.

I need to relocate our ONT box. This move will requre a fiber optic connector and patch cable to extetend the fiber line to the new location. Can I pu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

It's been a week, no fix

Internet went down a week ago, 2 calls to customer support, 5 hours total on hold, no resolution. Why am I paying for something that doesn't work?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

40 minutes ago

Unable to setup IP Passthrough - BGW210

Hello, I have a BGW210 router from ATT. I am unable to setup the IP Passthrough as all of the settings are grayed out or unselectable. Am I missing so

ATT Uverse Router

I am Operating on a Win10 system, i have a Video Security and webcam software (Blue Iris) that requires port 81 to open , the software runs a web serv

Adapter missing from installation kit!

When my installation kit arrived, it was missing the adapter. We just grabbed the adapter from my karaoke machine and it worked fine. But...now I want

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…