Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Latency Issues since new router was installed

Pings are running 1400 ms through out the day around 80% of the time. New router installed 2/6/2020. called 800-288-2020 3 times and waited for 1 hr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Chromecast connection Issue

Why my new att router is not connecting with Chromecast. It says turn off AP isolation. What does it mean. Thanks

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

26 minutes ago

basic help with router setup

When I signed up for AT&T internet in 2011, I was issued the standard 2Wire Gateway. A couple years ago, I learned from someone (not AT&T--just someo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Package

I have not received the upgraded modem I called and held for an hour but the call got disconnected please advise as to how much longer it will take fo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Internet Problem

I have been calling ATT for two days and I haven’t been able to speak to a technician. Also, the online chat doesn’t offer any assistance. How can I s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Internet usage with an ethernet cable

Hey I will be working from home, hopefully, and need to plug in an ethernet cord to the router I currently have giving me internet access at home. I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Connecting HP Printer to at&t Wireless Network

After following the step-by-step instructions accessible from the HP Printer menu window, I keep receiving the message: Wireless network connection ca

Internet

Can you use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time? I have two laptops and one old computer with only Ethernet capability

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to change NAT type for AT&T U-verse

Trying to find step by step instructions on how to change the NAT settings on my router to always OPEN

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

upnp not successful on xbox one

ive tried port forwaring and dmz mode but nothing is working i have an open NAT type but im still lagging very harshly ive even tried factory resettin

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…