Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

P
router ethernet jack

I have/had a BGW210 router connected to DSL Broadband using cat 6 ethernet. My wife was putting up Christmas decorations and the router fell but was c

Questions

Wall Jack

Can I fix my wall jack? Only the green wire is connected. I suspect the rest have been pulled out. I have no broadband at the moment.

Questions

Wifi slow

Was checking my router to see what devices were connected and found this VIR=/DOOM*c...@(XB360)ACTIVATEnoSlavE where my Xbox was connected. Any one kn

Questions

Internet infrastructure

We have, what appears to be, an at&t hub at the end of our street, however, my neighbors and I have been told that at&t services are not avail

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shilum 

an hour ago

Questions

MF279 wireless internet started dropping internet connection but all lights are good

I can get internet for my devices if I use my Verizon phone hotspot, but despite all lights being green on my MF279 it keeps dropping the internet con

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sphilp 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Service issues with Xbox One

I want to change my NAT Type on Xbox One, it is on strict. I also dont know my system password and where to find it.

Questions

Trying to connect to a Shark ion robot vacuum

Shark ion robot vacuum requires a router that supports a 2.4 GHz network. does the ATT network support 2.4 GHz

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

3 hours ago

Questions

Connecting the EERO WIFI 6 pro mesh router to an AT&T U-verse ARRIS BGW200-700 modem/router

Need help with the installation of the EERO WIFI 6 pro mesh router to an AT&T U-verse AT&T ARRIS BGW200-700 modem/router. The AT&T system

Questions

Internet on Devices goes in and out after installing Google Nest Wifi

I have a Pace 5268 Router, Every since I installed the Google Nest Wifi, the internet on the wifi will drop on various devices like my laptop and cell

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

4 hours ago

Questions

College essay - need ATT response

My paper is entitled Reasons for Poor Internet/Cell phone Services in Rural Texas.   My questions are:  (and PLS respond in layman’s terms, or dummies

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

lafnian1990 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts