Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

2.4 G - signal keeps dropping

Pretty much everyday we lose the ability to connect to the 2.4 Ghz slice/partition from our router.  No issues with the 5Ghz.  This is problematic sin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Remote connection problems at home w/ my organization's network - firewalls or blocks on my AT&T account??

I have been having rather persistent issues connecting my Lenovo laptop device to my work network. When I was in the office troubleshooting the probl

block sites in BGW210-700

At my router, I want to block access to specific sites. I found an older posting asking the same thing​https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Port forwarding

I want to open a port to my Play Station so that my NAT type is not strict. A year ago I read that this was not possible with the fixed wifi that I ha

HP OfficeJet 6970 Issues

I’m having issues using my HP printer via wi-fi. It works find directly connected to my PC. I worked with tech for a month before they gave up and

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

On demand locks up at first commercial

on demand locks up. i pick an on demand show. it brings up several episodes. i start to watch one and it works fine until the commercial comes up. I t

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Is anything being done to fix internet in S.C.?

In Greenville S.C., I believe I am having the same issues that they have been having in other states because of packet loss. Is there a fix in the wor

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet

Tree limb fell on line and pulled it from the pole.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Service Light Off

I switched from U300 to U200 a couple of days ago, but I didn't make any changes to my internet (100Mbs). I have modem 5268, and the service light bli

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…