Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

NVG589 Gateway keeps dropping connection

Can anyone tell me why my gateway keeps dropping connection from this log...2020-05-30T17:48:42-04:00 L3 dnsmasq[18752]: no responses from nameserver

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

i have 2 att extenders and i cannot pair them to my u verse network

i have 2 att extenders that were paired to my network, 2 weeks ago they failed and a service tech came out and re paired them, i have no idea how, las

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

PACE 4111N modem Red Service light

My PACE 4111N modem sometimes has a red service light. I have tried to reset and reboot multiple times. I have tried to get as far as I can on my own

Pace 5268ac port forwaring

I don't see an option to port forward on my PACE 5268AC modem. I am a fixed wireless customer.

other DOS attack

I'm not 100% if this is right place to post, I'm not sure what topic this should be, new to the forums. But I have ATT U-Verse, I have been having "ot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to use ASUS RT-AC3200 router with AT&T BGW210 modem

Note: I will refer to the ASUS device as "router" and the AT&T modem/router combo as the "modem" I am attempting to use my ASUS router with the

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Locked out of my Account

I tried resetting my password and was given a 6 digit code which I used and tried to reset my password but got a message saying I was locked out due t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

My modem has a red light on service

My modem has a red light on the service light and we have no internet at all. We got a new one not to long ago and since then we have been having terr

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WD MyCloud and external connectivity issues.

I have had my WD My Cloud set-up since The beginning of 2014. It has worked flawlessly other than the slow (100Mbs), non-gigabit, service provided by

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Upnp

So are you guys still completely ignoring the upnp problem? Salesman said it would be prefect my fine. I understand if you guys don’t provide it but n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago