Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

C
My yard is destroyed!!

AT&T dug up the front yard of my newly sodded, new construction home over the winter. They threw the dirt back (not evenly!) and threw seeds (of a di

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

Questions

Inverse internet not working

My inverse internet is not working, but the TV works. I have reset 3 times and the lights are solid green.  I have checked for outages and there

Questions

Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot

I have to reboot my mobile hotspot several times a day to maintain internet connection. The odd thing is you can do a speed test and it’s good like 50

Questions

Hurricane Sally outage

any update on when ATT can restore internet and tv to zipcode 32570? The app on my phone is pretty much useless as far as providing any kind of proje

Questions

Router/Network Hacked? "sdb[330]: change password for username: remotessh"

Is this someone hacking into my network? Why does my diagnostic log (posted below) show "sdb[330]: change password for username: remotessh"?? Who i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

CitywideOrpheus 

16 hours ago

Questions

BGW210-700 problems

I loss the phone line (phone LED red) and sometimes the broadband LED (Red). I have had the modem replaced and it still does this.  The thing i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

fkenik 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I have been trying to get Risk Management for the past fifteen days.

I live in Lake Mary, Florida. AT&T, without my knowledge installed a 'end cap bucket' in my property breaking my sprinkler water line.  I ha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rsaranga01 

16 hours ago

Questions

5 ghz radio won’t start

My WiFi is only on 2.4ghz and the 5 ghz radio won’t start. It jus times out. I call att and I get sent back to the app. Frustrating. Need help from at

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Wifi not working

Yesterday my wifi stopped working and will not connect to any device. On every device it says "No internet " or "internet not available "

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts