Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

N
Alternatives to BGW210-700 DSL

What does AT&T recommend for a 3rd party modem? I want to move away from the provided BGW210-700. This needs to be a DSL compatible modem.

Questions

hidden network

I have a hidden network that is acting as a mirror image of my network connection. I want to know why it is there and how I can remove it. My service

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davidandrew 

14 minutes ago

Questions

CyberPower ATT36A12V3S Battery Power Light

The battery in my CyberPower ATT36A12V3S seemed to be low, because the alarm was beeping. I replaced the battery.  The "battery power", "replace

Questions

ATT Homebase Ethernet problem

When I plug it in with plenty of room for devices it just says the name of my box and no internet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Will a netgear 1750 smart wifi router work with att dsl if so how do I hook it up?

I picked up a netgear 1750 router at good will for $8.00 and I'd like to use it. From what I've read here it sounds like I'll have to get a modem also

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

ONT cable

Hello Can I switch out the short length Ont cable for a longer one on my own or do I need to have a technician do it? I don’t want to mess up my se

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

River  

2 hours ago

Questions

Returning Equipment

How do I return my equipment! They was sending out boxes but never received them.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Firmware Update for Arris BGW210-700

Can someone please tell me(1) what is the latest firmware for our Arris BGW210-700(2) where can I go to download the latest firmwareI know how to acce

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

uhhitsfuzzy 

4 hours ago

Questions

NVG510 lockup

My system uses a NVG510 for both phone and internet. No TV service. About once a week I have to power down the modem or restart it from a computer if

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

4 hours ago

Questions

What is the problem between GotW3 and AT&T Internet?

Earlier this year we signed up for an AT&T Rural Internet plan which is provided by RevGen Network’s GotW3. We had to purchase an LTE CPE router t

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts