Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Internet

For the last two month I lose internet service 5-6 times a day! I have lost it three times while trying to send this message😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I called -

certificate not recognized

My ATT wifi suddenly stopped recognizing certain websites (related to my university and university-sponsored email). It had been working fine up unti

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Problem installing own router behind AT&T gateway using IP passthrough

There are many posts on how to setup an existing router behind an AT&T gateway. Seemed like there are many ways to get the end result but some of thes

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

UVerse Router 5268AC 2.4GHz Band

According to the router setup page, both 5GHz and 2.4GHz are enabled, but nothing can see the 2.4GHz channel. I have enabled the guest network so I ca

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Left internet box at old house when moved

I moved and took all of my direct tv equipment but didn’t understand that the internet equipment needed to be moved as well. Internet is not provided

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Wi-Fi stops working on computer for 1-5 seconds intermittently

I started having this problem a while ago on a computer that never showed this behavior before. I've been unable to fix it for a few months. It really

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Gateway Move

Can i move my Gateway to a different floor of my house and receive service or do i need a technician to come out? It is currently in the basement and

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

WiFi Extender not working

I purchased a new router from att and it does not work. Solid red line. Air 4921. Need help

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Trying to connect our Chromecast to our Att WiFi.

Our Chromecast which is a few years old, will not connect to our WiFi. It shows up as unsecured. Instructions say to set our router to WPA3 to connec

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I connect a router to my AT&T U-verse gateway?

Most devices are compatible with the U-verse gateway and do not require any additional steps besides connecting the devices together. If you are tryin

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago