Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Connecting HP Printer to at&t Wireless Network

After following the step-by-step instructions accessible from the HP Printer menu window, I keep receiving the message: Wireless network connection ca

Internet

Can you use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time? I have two laptops and one old computer with only Ethernet capability

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to change NAT type for AT&T U-verse

Trying to find step by step instructions on how to change the NAT settings on my router to always OPEN

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

upnp not successful on xbox one

ive tried port forwaring and dmz mode but nothing is working i have an open NAT type but im still lagging very harshly ive even tried factory resettin

Hello I’m really mad

So i had a technician come over today to fix my WiFi but the broadband light was flickering red to he fixed and I can get on the internet but the prob

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Fiber box

On our fiber box, the data light is yellow and our router is only showing it has power and nothing else. We’ve tried resetting all of it but nothing h

Accepted Solution

I need to order a new VIP 2250. The one I have is burning up and shutting off.

Can someone call me about my VIP 2250. It runs my three tv's and it is about to burn up. It shuts off and gets really hot. I need someone to call me.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Adding a second access point wirelessly?

I was wondering if I can set up another modem/router combo that I own in another location in my house. We have our AT&T U-verse modem/router located c

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Having trouble with the main segment of our internet

So the internet on our gateway has 2 segments, one primary and one for guest. We have recently been having trouble with the primary. We open any websi

It's been a week, no fix

Internet went down a week ago, 2 calls to customer support, 5 hours total on hold, no resolution. Why am I paying for something that doesn't work?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…