Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:01 AM

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:33 AM

Fixed wireless internet and any ps4 tips?

I’ve had fixed wireless internet for months now. First couple of months my ps4 gaming was flawless. But day by day it gets worse and I constantly get

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:29 AM

Fixed Wireless Useless

Since the end of December my fixed wireless service has been terrible. I am experiencing 20% to 50% percent packet loss. Huge latency, right now, i

posted 

Today at 1:02 AM

Switching from Uverse WiFi to Google WiFi Help

Hello friends,I just purchased the Google WiFi 3 puck system to replace my AT&T router (keeping modem portion). I need more in-home coverage.I was tol

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:41 PM

Sporadic failures of ssh into PC through 5268AC gateway

I have my gateway configured to open a pinhole for port 22137 and forward it to port 22 on a Linux PC on my network. Sometimes it works, sometimes th

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:04 PM

2 DSL Lines and bonding

Even Though ATT fiber runs through my yard to a sole individual who somehow can afford $1000+ month internet I am looking to add a second DSL Line to

posted 

Yesterday at 3:45 PM

Wrong setup for a home network?

I originally did this because I wanted to play around with using a different router settings and with PiHoles and Xfinity DNS is locked down. I also

posted 

Yesterday at 9:15 AM

Roku premiere activation

Premium High Speed HDMA. Its a media streamer that can present 4K HDR10 substance, Roku Premiere makes it simple to peruse. you can add it using Roku.

posted 

Yesterday at 7:59 AM

BGW210-700 Port Forwarding NOT WORKING

I am trying to port forward the port 25565 for Minecraft. I followed the port-forwarding instructions for the BGW210-700 and afterwards people still c

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:26 AM