Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

S
Weird wifi behavior - 5Ghz network issues or routing?

After several spontaneous restarts of my home gateway last week, AT&T sent over a replacement unit, a Pace 5268AC. The device swap did not go smo

Questions

My entire system is down

We have no internet, no landline phones, and no TV . We have restarted the Gateway like the trouble shoot instructions said. Still no service. 

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 hours ago

Questions

Internet speed

I recently upgraded to AT&T internet 1000. When I use Smarthome manager, the speed test is showing upward of 990 Mbps download and upload speed to

Questions

Airties 4920. Just blinks white blinking light. Worked great for weeks.

I did a reset, and the blinking white light. Indicating firmware update never stops.   Tried to resync with wps method, and wired to Ethernet method. 

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

buzwald 

3 hours ago

Questions

Why don’t my printers work after upgrading my AT&T gateway?

Both of my printers, HP & Brother, do not work after upgrading to a dual band router. They worked while the technician was here, but stopped work

Questions

Weak Security from new iOS update

We have a AT&T Home Base. I recently updated my iOS to 14.0.1. When I connect to our Wi-Fi,  it now says weak security WPA/WPA2 (TKIP) is no

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

3 hours ago

Questions

Give back the equipment

Hello all, I’ve moved to Toronto and have to give back the router. Do I really have 60 days to do it? and how can I do it with FedEx?

Questions

Ubiquity AC Pro AP connextion

I am wanting to set up a Ubiquity AC Pro AP and connect it to my ATT router. I am wanting the AP to be a WiFi extender and not have its own WiFi conne

Questions

3801 HGV slows down

Hi I have a 13-year-old 3801 HGV modem. Lately I noticed that the Internet is fast after I reboot my computer but slows down after awhile.  Coul

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Nighthawk Router not turning on

Netgear Nighthawk router wont turn on after being plugged in for a charge, though it has worked fine for a few weeks. What gives?   I've plugg

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts