Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

High Latency During Games

Any time I play a game I experience high packet loss and it is only from a certain time like around 8:00-12:00. I am also located in Florida, and was

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

port forwarding on 5268AC

The port forwarding information on this page is either incorrect or invalid. https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1123072

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Free WiFi Extender OR NOT

Okay I am on day 3 and hours of communication with AT&T and have gotten no where! As I’m sure everyone’s WiFi is slower than usual due to the shelter

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

5g

How can I get back to 4g?

AT&T Throttling or Level3 issue

While connecting to a gaming service, like World of Warcraft, the traffic is either being throttled or misrouted causing high latency. Here's a tracer

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Connecting Deco M4 Mesh Wifi to AT&T Arris NVG589

Can someone help a relative novice with the steps I need to connect my Deco M4 to AT&T Arris NVG589? Any help is greatly apprecioated.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Exposed wires on underground utility box.

My husband accidentally ran over an underground utility box with the lawn mower. The wires are now exposed. Tried to contact AT&T, but couldn’t get th

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

stuttering wifi or just slow internet?

Hi,I have the ATT Internet Basic 6 package with the Arris NVG510 router. Internet is definitely slow but it almost feels like it's clogged for a sec

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Red light on modem, Ethernet cable not working

I need to plug my computer directly in to my system for work at home. My WiFi seems fine... but there is a red light on the box and my cable isn’t li

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…