Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

S
Internet keeps going in & out everyday

We have had ATT since June 1st. Yeah, like 2 weeks ago. When the guy came to install everything, our lines were very old in the house so he replaced e

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to connect epson wireless printer to the router

the router doesn’t appear on my epson printer to conect

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Duplicate MAC address reported by McAfee LiveSafe

My security software (McAfee LiveSafe) reports an additional (Unknown) device on my network which has the same MAC address as my AT&T Gateway (Pace Mo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

How do i set up a 5GHZ wifi signal on my BGW210-700 router

My router has the capability of 5Ghz wifi but I can not find where on the router setup to turn it on.

Questions

Wifi gateway changed name and password by its self

I have done rebooted twice. I have done the enter the numbers in chrome to reset gateway name and password but will not save it. Even tried to reset t

Questions

Charged $99 for technician exchanging modem

When I talked to the person on phone she said I would not be charged unless it was something in line. She also said the technician will tell me if I w

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

ATT Gateways wont allow HP printers to be seen by network devices when connected over Wifi

A problem I have noticed for a while with multiple printers is that our ATT BGW210 gateway does not allow our printer to be seen online by the network

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Wifi gateway connects to the u-verse box but doesn't connects to tv cell phones

My wifi gateway connects to both u-verse boxes no problem. But my wifi gateway will not connect to my wifi tv's or any of our cell phones. Also I had

Questions

Gateway authentication failure

I’m getting a Gateway Authentication Failure when trying to connect to the Internet.

Questions

block sites in BGW210-700

At my router, I want to block access to specific sites. I found an older posting asking the same thing​https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts