Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Wi-Fi Getways equipment

Please help, my internet keeps on and off. I supposed to get a new replace gateway. It has been 6 days already, and I still have not received it yet.

Wifimanager

I’m trying to get to the wifimanager page. I’m having issues connecting the Netgear router to my computer. I’m trying to go access its settings by goi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

internet issue

Can an AT & T rep check my internet? It's been down for over 5 hours. It just turned on again. I'm hoping to get some help to make sure a 5 hour out

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

NAT TYPE ON PS4

I was wondering how to change the NAT type on my PS4. It was originally either NAT Type 1 or 3 which allowed me to play with other people. It has now

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help connecting your devices?

Internet of Things Need help setting up a TV, we have some solutions below that can help! Don't See Your Device Below? In some instances you may

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Scanning and Uploading

My devices are connected to internet, browsing and streaming as usual. However, I'm unable to email scanned documents or upload documents to web. Thes

Regular Service Disconnection

My internet regularly disconnects between 12pm-2pm almost everyday, and a few times randomly through the day as well. It's not my personal devices, or

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Router mail out

I have an ATT router that needs to be mailed out. I can’t leave my house do to the situation of covid-19. Can you help me figure out how I can mail th

Gateway communication error

New customer, just had AT&T internet for a less than a couple of months. The Smart Home Manager app is no longer working. It started a week ago when

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My ATT router resets itself

My router seems to reset itself about 3 times a day. I’ve tried resetting the router and checked all connections and it is still doing it.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…