Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Keto 360 Slim

Keto 360 Slim :- En el caso de que oceans un verdadero alimento, querida, en ese momento la vida será un last extremo en el caso de que dejes de comer

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to use ASUS RT-AC3200 router with AT&T BGW210 modem

Note: I will refer to the ASUS device as "router" and the AT&T modem/router combo as the "modem" I am attempting to use my ASUS router with the

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Locked out of my Account

I tried resetting my password and was given a 6 digit code which I used and tried to reset my password but got a message saying I was locked out due t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

other DOS attack

I'm not 100% if this is right place to post, I'm not sure what topic this should be, new to the forums. But I have ATT U-Verse, I have been having "ot

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

My modem has a red light on service

My modem has a red light on the service light and we have no internet at all. We got a new one not to long ago and since then we have been having terr

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WD MyCloud and external connectivity issues.

I have had my WD My Cloud set-up since The beginning of 2014. It has worked flawlessly other than the slow (100Mbs), non-gigabit, service provided by

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Upnp

So are you guys still completely ignoring the upnp problem? Salesman said it would be prefect my fine. I understand if you guys don’t provide it but n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

UPNP Capability

I have a WD MyCloud Home cloud drive that requires UPNP to be enabled, Unfortunately, the AT&T Gateway does not allow for UPNP. I have a Linksys WRT

The microcell page won’t load

I clicked the link on the att.com website to disconnect my microcell but the link is broken. I can’t find a phone number for customer service. Any sug

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

i have 2 att extenders and i cannot pair them to my u verse network

i have 2 att extenders that were paired to my network, 2 weeks ago they failed and a service tech came out and re paired them, i have no idea how, las