Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Official Solution

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 minutes ago

Move cable from Network Interface Device

Hi,I'm in the midst of a home improvement project, one of the things on the list is to move the box that provides the ethernet cable to the ATT router

AT&T wireless internet

I just got the wireless internet from AT&T. I have good connection (5 bars) because I live across the street from a tower they just set up. However wh

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

23 minutes ago

Router Arris NVG589

I have a three story house, router is on the 3rd floor. I realize it should be on the 2nd but it is not. I bought the AT&T Extender and although I t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Ethernet not connected

What do each of the status lights mean on the modem Model 5268AC? The SERVICE light is lit which I've never seen before. Computer indicates the Ethe

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Gateway authentication fail

Broadband has blinking red light. Check in 92.168.0.154 and run full diagnostics. Fail authentication. Could ping Internet address such as www.google.

Att in general

I've had problems from this company from day 1. Now my internet has been out for 3 days and had 2 different appointments made to come fix my router. W

Accepted Solution

Free WiFi extender due to Coronavirus

I read an article that mentioned AT& T was offering customers an extender for WiFi increased network load due to family WiFi overload as a result of C

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet meetings freeze and drop audio content

trying to use WebEx for meetings from home. The audio from other attendees keeps dropping and their video images freeze. Others in the meeting claim

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet service troubleshooting

My internet keeping going in and out

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…