Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Airties 4920 with other routers

Will the Airties 4920 extenders work with other routers? Or just with the ATT router/gateway?What are the setup instructions to make these Airties wor

posted 

9 minutes ago

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

AirTies 4920 - Ethernet ports

Set everything up and the wifi is fine. Trying to use the Ethernet ports on the back and there is no internet.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Home rural internet high packet loss

I have posted alot of posts in forums but it must have been in wrong areas alot of us rural fixed internet users have been having problems with

posted 

Yesterday at 7:44 PM

Fixed Wireless Useless

Since the end of December my fixed wireless service has been terrible. I am experiencing 20% to 50% percent packet loss. Huge latency, right now, i

posted 

Yesterday at 1:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Wrong setup for a home network?

I originally did this because I wanted to play around with using a different router settings and with PiHoles and Xfinity DNS is locked down. I also

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:29 PM

Airties 4920 Ethernet Backhaul

Hi, how do setup an Airties 4920 extender in ethernet backhaul mode? I have the device cabled to the wired network, but the AT&T SmartHome utility sh

posted 

Yesterday at 1:44 AM

Fixed wireless internet and any ps4 tips?

I’ve had fixed wireless internet for months now. First couple of months my ps4 gaming was flawless. But day by day it gets worse and I constantly get

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:29 AM

Switching from Uverse WiFi to Google WiFi Help

Hello friends,I just purchased the Google WiFi 3 puck system to replace my AT&T router (keeping modem portion). I need more in-home coverage.I was tol

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago