Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Internet Availability

People have acess to at&t internet on the street next to mine. My street does not. Will internet eventually be available? How long would it take, I ha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

Address for ATT equipment return\pickup

Due to COVID, we are required to stay home. I recently cancelled my Internet\UVerse service and need to return the equipment, but I'm not leaving the

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Port Forwarding for gaming not working

I am attempting to host a server on an older game (Victoria 2) and in order to do so I need to open ports 1630-1641 both TCP and UDP. Though the wifi

NAT TYPE ON PS4

I was wondering how to change the NAT type on my PS4. It was originally either NAT Type 1 or 3 which allowed me to play with other people. It has now

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Latency Issues since new router was installed

Pings are running 1400 ms through out the day around 80% of the time. New router installed 2/6/2020. called 800-288-2020 3 times and waited for 1 hr

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Outage of internet 7th the day in a row for 12 hours at a time.

everyday day since Friday apr 3 the internet goes down about 6pm and comes back up at between 5 and 6am the following morning. WHY

modem gateway

ethernet jacks dont work after a windy day here in S.E. Michigan. I have rebooted the modem a few times and still nothing.I have a Arris NVG599 mode.

Router mail out

I have an ATT router that needs to be mailed out. I can’t leave my house do to the situation of covid-19. Can you help me figure out how I can mail th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Scanning and Uploading

My devices are connected to internet, browsing and streaming as usual. However, I'm unable to email scanned documents or upload documents to web. Thes

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

change router settings

Router keeps dropping printer after a period of inactivity. Epson says router may not be configured to handle Wake On LAN (WOL) packets or there may

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…