Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Strict LAN on Xbox One X

I just got ATT fixed wireless internet. Thought I would be able to game with my friends and family again but no can do. Chat doesn't work on it. Speed

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Updating ATT router & modem

My router & modem are 6+ years old. I’m a college prof teaching 4 online classes from home, & my students keep complaining that I have a lag when I’m

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Slow speeds while in DMZ+ mode

I have tried three different routers and all of them run at 60 mbps down and around 220 up.  What is wrong with my Pace 5268AC. First modem:WNDR3700 -

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

Petition To Get Fiber Optics In My Area

Good Morning! I am writing to ask is there an email address where I can send a COPY of a petition to someone within the AT&T Corporate Office? My hu

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Partial IPv6 access

I have a brand new BGW210 router which had IPv6 off by default. After turning it on I realized that it appears I am only connected to a portion of the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Need VOIP phone setup advice

Hi.My wife needs to work fro home and take calls.She has a Mitel 5340 ip phone with a PoE injector.We have run a Cat5 cable to the AT&T Uverse Arris/M

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

internet drops constantly (ISP connection + network)

My connection to ATT & my internal network are both dropping constantly. sometimes, I get actual ATT connection error codes such as NAD-3302. Other ti

I need a new password for wi fi modum

My att modum has lost the password to open it

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Residential - VPN and Uverse

I have Uverse and my gateway is an Arris NVG510. I need home VPN to protect my XBOX experience. I cannot setup VPN on the XBOX so the only other solut

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…