Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

How to disable LTE on IFWA-40 wireless router

We live in an area where there is a weak LTE signal and a slightly better 3G, what ATT calls 4G, signal. Our phones have the option in settings to for

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

My netgear nighthawk automatically began an update and it's frozen.

Netgear nighthawk began n update automatically and it's frozen

basic help with router setup

When I signed up for AT&T internet in 2011, I was issued the standard 2Wire Gateway. A couple years ago, I learned from someone (not AT&T--just someo

WiFi Extender stopped working

I purchased an AT&T WiFi extender a year or so ago. I worked great at first. Now, the power light comes on, but neither green light turns on. I've reb

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Chromecast connection Issue

Why my new att router is not connecting with Chromecast. It says turn off AP isolation. What does it mean. Thanks

HP OfficeJet 6970 Issues

I’m having issues using my HP printer via wi-fi. It works find directly connected to my PC. I worked with tech for a month before they gave up and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Would like a pdf manual for the 5268AC FXN router

Trying to configure the sub host hub on the router we just got installed today (5268AC). Went to the manufacturer website and there are no manuals and

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

free network extender

I have spent over 6 hours and 37 min cummulativley to get the free extender. I have been told I qualify because I have 100mbps and tghe price is $49.

Low internet speeds for Home Server

I pay ATT for internet 1000 and can see that game/movie/etc downloads and uploads are usually at the full advertised speeds.I have a small file server

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

NVG599 modem resets 3-4 times a day

Continuous problem, modem NVG599 resets 3 to 4 times a day. Two different tech visits, bothsay the line is clear. If I unplug the power to reset or un

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…