Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

attwifimanager won't work

I am trying to unlock my phone but attwifimanager won't pull up. My instructions say to login to http://192.168.1.1  It just grinds and won't load. Th

Questions

Give back the equipment

Hello all, I’ve moved to Toronto and have to give back the router. Do I really have 60 days to do it? and how can I do it with FedEx?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Damaged/cut cable

Cable down the block has been cut 3 times in the past 10 months. I was without service for an entire month the first time it happened n November. It w

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

5 hours ago

Questions

GATEWAY 5268AC-ATT disabled USB PORT is Standard

GATEWAY 5268AC comes with a DEAD USB PORT. Very disappointed that ATT disables the USB port. I was trying to get away from the 3rd party router and us

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dholtzman 

6 hours ago

Questions

Connecting Tablo Device to Arris BGW 210 Router

I am unable to set up my Arris BGW 210 router to connect with my Tablo Dual Lite device (Internet via AT@T). I would like to be able to view Tablo TV

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Wireless network

Troubleshooting says network cable not properly plugged in or broken. I’ve plugged and re-plugged. Now what??

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

7 hours ago

Questions

I haven’t received my equipment

I didn’t receive my equipment

Questions

Why don’t my printers work after upgrading my AT&T gateway?

Both of my printers, HP & Brother, do not work after upgrading to a dual band router. They worked while the technician was here, but stopped work

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Understand Benefits of ATT extenders

Is there a way to get these extenders to reduce the wifi load on the router? For example, I have one in a room with a couple of wifi devices but the

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Throw me a line

Can anyone tell me how to get ATT to bury a new line from the road to my house? Current line has been broken and patched together multiple times over

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts