Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

J
Door to Door Scam!! Cheers for being the BEST at being the WORST!!!

We had two door to door salesmen in our neighborhood with the same speech everyone else on this forum has been complaining about. Come to find out the

Questions

Dual Band ATT Uverse Router Issues

I have an AT&T Uverse Router set up as dual band. A week ago there was some sort of  ATT update performed overnight and the next morning I h

Questions

bgw210 reboots multiple times per day

My BGW 210 modem reboots multiple times per day. This has been going on for over 1 year. Any idea how to fix this?

Questions

IPv6 available but not connecting

I have a BGW200 and when I turn IPv6 on in the router settings, websites stop loading properly. I ran test-ipv6.com and it shows no connectivity to l

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

26 minutes ago

Questions

AT&T Fixed Wireless Outage

My internet service has been down for close to three weeks now. I've had two technicians come out to the house and was finally told that there are tw

Questions

Server Identity Problem

Why would I get a message that says "cannot verify server identity" when trying to use email? It also says "The identity of eas.outlook.com cannot be

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Mesh wifi extender

What mesh wifi extenders are compatable with ATT internet

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Internet connection

Internet/wi-fi goes out randomly.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Need a second router/home office

We currently have AT&T Internet 1000 plan with a 2Wire Gateway and WAP which are on the second floor of our home.   I am needing to set up

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

netgear nighthawk no broadband internet,for several days

mr1100 connects to the app and settings but no internet .hard reset , tried to update the super old firmware ...ect ect someone help please also say

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts