Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Airties 4920 with other routers

Will the Airties 4920 extenders work with other routers? Or just with the ATT router/gateway?What are the setup instructions to make these Airties wor

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T Wireless Router Constantly Loses Connection

Hello, my name is Jimbo, and I use an AT&T wireless router for my computer and for some reason it either disconnects me from the Wi-Fi randomly or jus

Intermittent Wifi

Tired of this WiFi connecting then disconnecting. I’m a truck driver so I obviously don’t deal with it since I’m not home most of the time but when I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

bgw210-700 modem setting

my hp notebook is of windows10. would appreciate someone teaching how can shut up the wi-fi inside bgw210-700 ( so no wi-fi frequency/waves emit out

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Open NAT type on mobile hotspot

Hello,I have an ATT mobile hotspot (Model: IFWA-40) which supports uPnP and NAT-PMP functionality. No matter how much I fiddle with the router setting

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

How to put BGW210-700 into bridge mode

I am planning to upgrade to a WiFi 6 router, can you tell me how to put my BGW210-700 into bridge mode so I can use the WiFi 6 router instead?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Strange (to me) system log entry

I am getting this constantly in my system log files" anyone know what it's about? I tried to google it but nothing close came up...daemon: mifd[1

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Equipment shipping

Little frustrated this weekend. My gateway began rebooting several times an hour taking out both my internet and TV service. I was told by the truly f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Internet and tv have been out for 4 days in Raleigh, NC.

Internet and tv have been out for 4 days in Raleigh NC. I am unable to get any information on the status other than it is not working, which I clearly

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Outdoor WiFi

How can I extend the wifi signal to outdoor?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago