Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

P

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to Install AT T Internet Security Suite

Hi, I am unable to install the ATT Internet Security suite (aka McAfee Antivirus suite). Following are the details. 1. I have a windows 10 compu

Questions

Fixed Wireless Antenna Power Supply Blinking Red.

My fixed wireless antenna power supply box is slowly blinking red on the box itself for the power light and there is no light for the antenna. It&rsq

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I use a BGW-320 with AT&T Internet 50 DSL?

Title says it all.

Questions

Accepted Solution

No service since yesterday on wireless phone network or internet

I have a WiFi "box" for both the wireless phone network (home phones) and internet, but neither has worked since yesterday evening. Fortunately, I hav

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recommend Settings for IP Passthrough?

I'm trying to configure my Router to work with my AT&T Gateway. I'm currently not home, so I'm unable to give exact details such as the model of the m

Questions

Fixed wireless slow upload speeds

Over the last month or so the upload speeds have come to a crawl, Downloads are good. I have ran various speed tests at different times of the day and

Questions

Device Locked pop up when trying to use mobile hotspot router with Verizon sim card

I have the Netgear 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Router and I am trying to get it up and running with a Verizon sim card. I keep getting an error message stat

Questions

Second wifi Area

I have uverse with the ATT router/wifi and it is located in the lower level of one end of the house. Signal doesn't reach the other end. The plan is t

Questions

Repair Appointments

How do you correctly schedule a repair appointment? Our internet has been spotty for months, and we believe something could be wrong with our wiring,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I return my gateway?

Hello, so I just moved into my new apartment had AT&T before so I had them set it up at my new place, I just got a charge for $150 for “non return

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.