Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Turn-in equipment

I am deployed and my girlfriend needs to turn in our router since we will be moving out of town. Is it possible that she can turn in the router if she

Accepted Solution

No internet

Internet down Need someone to come check line.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

I want to replace my router and lose equipment fee.

So I have noticed that my router in 5+ years old and was looking to replace it with an att compatible router (Netgear nighthawk r7000). I want to do t

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

I want to upgrade my internet speed.

Simple question, my family is still on an old plan of internet basic 6(45/month) and I want to upgrade internet 100 (55/month). I want to know if I ca

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Pace 5268AC how to setup for using home router - simple steps please

Hello,I copy / pasted the "subject" above from an older post. The AT&T help tech or moderator replied, but that reply was not posted; at least not tha

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

DHCP on the Pace 5268AC router

I have ATT GigaPower, and a bunch of questions/problems with DHCP on the Pace 5268AC router. First - is there a way to reserve a specific local IP add

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Internet not working

For the past week no internet, have tried all troubleshooting provide through the my att app and it’s not work. It doesn’t give me an a selection to s

how to connect a TL-WA850RE range extender to my ATT Motorola NVG510?

I've been trying to connect my new range extender to my router but it is not working. I am following the instructions that were given to me with the e

Internet not working

Need someone to come out!!

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Router Arris NVG589

I have a three story house, router is on the 3rd floor. I realize it should be on the 2nd but it is not. I bought the AT&T Extender and although I t

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…