Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 minutes ago

Fixed Wireless Internet: Packet Losses and More Packet Losses

We live in rural Mississippi. Internet access? You might as well hope for a spaceport -- until AT&T offered the fixed wireless rural internet service.

posted 

Today at 4:55 PM

Pace 380/3801 no longer supported

I have been a loyal, long time customer of AT$T and upgraded from AT$T dial up to AT$T U-verse in Dec of 2012. I have the longer longer supported Pace

posted 

Today at 4:08 PM

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:43 PM

Att service tech in 72904 to come fix mt dsl internet

How do i get a tech to come out and fix my dsl internet. Some sites will connect but others wont or it says error. When i looked on the pc it says int

posted 

Today at 1:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:32 PM

Printer connection

I own a ATT Arris BGW210-700 Router and since I bought a MFC-J995DW LAN Brother Printer I have routine wireless connection issues. I've had a compute

posted 

Today at 2:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:23 AM

Airties 4920 with other routers

Will the Airties 4920 extenders work with other routers? Or just with the ATT router/gateway?What are the setup instructions to make these Airties wor

posted 

Yesterday at 1:38 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:49 AM

Green box in front yard

Can the box be moved

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:12 AM

Internet drops several times a day

We have to reset our router several times a day. Internet is disappointing!! Its all we have in this areaa. Terrible service!! Neede better speeds and

posted 

Yesterday at 10:23 PM

AirTies 4920 - Ethernet ports

Set everything up and the wifi is fine. Trying to use the Ethernet ports on the back and there is no internet.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago