Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Airties 4920. Just blinks white blinking light. Worked great for weeks.

I did a reset, and the blinking white light. Indicating firmware update never stops.   Tried to resync with wps method, and wired to Ethernet method. 

Questions

U-Verse Wifi

I’ve had a u-verse wifi box for well over 2 years now. And i’ve had nothing but problems. What will usually happen is I will be using the internet and

Questions

Wifi problems at night

We have the highest plan on our router and every night around 9:00 pm our wifi slows down tremendously. Ive reset unplugged and disconnected all my de

Questions

Internet Throttling

I'm constantly getting buffering sometimes the tv just go blank for a few seconds before it comes back on. I'm receiving a message to unthrottle my in

Questions

Router

I have an ATT Arris NVG589 Router. Is this the latest and most advanced router I can have?  I have both Broadband 1 and Broadband 2 with green l

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Ebubba 

7 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Router ATTDAcNGVG

I can't connect my AT&T Router with my Brother Printer ( MFC-7860DW ). The message is that I have the wrong password. The password is clearly appa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sonyakharris 

13 hours ago

Questions

Router dropping cisco VPN

Since getting my "upgraded" router from AT&T, my cisco anyconnect VPN for work keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 3-8 minutes. This VPN was w

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rdbrown99_1 

14 hours ago

Questions

Replace modem

Hi, My connection is not giving total satisfaction. I'm a 1000 Mb subscriber and I don't benefit from the full speed. Recently, the Wi-Fi was cutti

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

nkrim 

14 hours ago

Questions

How to get ATT modem upgraded?

We have ATT Internet 18 and a Motorola NVG510 Router. All our wireless devices intermittently drop off the internet. Restarting the modem does not hel

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts