Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Nighthawk

Have nighthawk through OTR. New blast plan isn't working. Device says it is locked. We live in our RV and need this service.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

I need to relocate our ONT box.

I need to relocate our ONT box. This move will requre a fiber optic connector and patch cable to extetend the fiber line to the new location. Can I pu

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

Return equipment (Internet)

HI, I need help because, i need to return my internet equipment. I recived the e-mail with the instructions but actually, I´m not in USA . How can

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

intermitent loss of internet

While on line I keep getting "your not connected" or "no internet connection" messages intermittently . Also when I leave one page and go to another I

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Switching from u-verse gateway to google WiFi router

I have an 11 year old router. It’s the U-verse 3800HGV-B and I want to replace it with a google WiFi setup. (keeping the gateway, just switching out t

We are having wireless problems with our router

Our router, ( BGW210-700) has been working fine but lately it has been dropping out everything that is connected wirelessly. All wired connections see

The microcell page won’t load

I clicked the link on the att.com website to disconnect my microcell but the link is broken. I can’t find a phone number for customer service. Any sug

Ports being blocked?

I recently had AT&T Fixed Rural Wireless Internet installed. It is working very well overall. I have a couple of applications that use the following p

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Brian

My Samsung S10 loads pic attached to message very slow, if at all, when attached to internet via home Wi-Fi. Works fine if disconnected from WiFi.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Uverse router for fixed wireless internet

• NO INTERNET CONNECTION FOR OVER A WEEK! • SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY STOPPED WORKING. • RESETTING ROUTER AFTER HOLDING BUTTON FOR OVER 20 SECS DOESN'