Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Internet drops several times a day

We have to reset our router several times a day. Internet is disappointing!! Its all we have in this areaa. Terrible service!! Neede better speeds and

posted 

1 hour ago

Green box in front yard

Can the box be moved

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:15 PM

Packet loss fixed wireless

When will the packet loss be fixed or at the very least be investigated for fixed wireless?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:24 PM

Airties 4920 with other routers

Will the Airties 4920 extenders work with other routers? Or just with the ATT router/gateway?What are the setup instructions to make these Airties wor

posted 

Today at 1:38 AM

AirTies 4920 - Ethernet ports

Set everything up and the wifi is fine. Trying to use the Ethernet ports on the back and there is no internet.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Fixed Wireless High Packet Loss

We've had AT&T's Fixed Wireless internet service for about 7 months now and haven't had any issues up until this week. But our internet packet loss ha

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Home rural internet high packet loss

I have posted alot of posts in forums but it must have been in wrong areas alot of us rural fixed internet users have been having problems with

posted 

Yesterday at 7:44 PM

Fixed Wireless Useless

Since the end of December my fixed wireless service has been terrible. I am experiencing 20% to 50% percent packet loss. Huge latency, right now, i

posted 

Yesterday at 1:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Wrong setup for a home network?

I originally did this because I wanted to play around with using a different router settings and with PiHoles and Xfinity DNS is locked down. I also

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:29 PM

Airties 4920 Ethernet Backhaul

Hi, how do setup an Airties 4920 extender in ethernet backhaul mode? I have the device cabled to the wired network, but the AT&T SmartHome utility sh

posted 

Yesterday at 1:44 AM