Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

u-verse tv

my tv reads restart receiver but that won't work

Maintain Home Network connections

I have two wireless printers on my home network. Each day when I boot up the computer my printers are not recognized on the network. Restarting the BG

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

I need to talk to someone

I received a new modem and need assistance setting it up. My old one was supposed to be mailed back but i cannot set up the new one and have tried mul

posted 

16 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

It's been a week, no fix

Internet went down a week ago, 2 calls to customer support, 5 hours total on hold, no resolution. Why am I paying for something that doesn't work?

Need VOIP phone setup advice

Hi.My wife needs to work fro home and take calls.She has a Mitel 5340 ip phone with a PoE injector.We have run a Cat5 cable to the AT&T Uverse Arris/M

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

30 minutes ago

Help with my VOIP connecting to AT&T router

Hello,My Mitel 5330e IP phone has been working, connected to ethernet port providing AT&T internet via AT&T router.  This set up has worked for me sin

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Internet not working

I stoped at store and they told me to call 611 bc is not them fault is customer service issue

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

Second Router to Run Security VCR

I use AT&T and currently have their router in my office. It has a main cable that connects to it from the wall and land line for a phone. It runs my t

Second Router to run my security vcr in a seperate room??

I use AT&T and currently have their router in my office. It has a main cable that connects to it from the wall and land line for a phone. It runs my

My internet package

It's 03/31/2020 and I still haven't received my WiFi internet setup. It was scheduled to arrive today but nothing. I checked my app and it's says the

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…