Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Accepted Solution

Service Light Off

I switched from U300 to U200 a couple of days ago, but I didn't make any changes to my internet (100Mbs). I have modem 5268, and the service light bli

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

Internet

Tree limb fell on line and pulled it from the pole.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Extend Network on BGW210-700 router using airport express

I'm tryig to use my airport express to extend the network from a BGW210-700 router. Is there a setting in the router configuration that would prvent t

Separate passwords

I need two separate passwords to get our Traeger grill to work thru Wi-Fi netgear box.Now we have 2.4 and 5.0 with same password.How can this be done?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Fiber box

On our fiber box, the data light is yellow and our router is only showing it has power and nothing else. We’ve tried resetting all of it but nothing h

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

DSL stops working continously

My DSL service stops many times a day. I often have to unplug and plug it again again for it to work. All of the lights are green still. I've had the

Setting up my net gear router directly

I got tired of all the internet spikes and disconnects and decided to buy my own router (even after all the resets). I am almost certain AT&T has made

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Passthrough options greyed out

I setup IP Passthrough a while ago and set my fixed Mac Address for IP Passthrough.I have a new firewall and need to update the MAC Address in the Arr

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Adding another Airtie 4920

I have successfully added an Airtie 4920 to my AT&T Gateway. Can I add another Airtie 4920? If so, how do I do that?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…