Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

dns server constantly unavaliable

hi all, we have basic 6 internet and a 5268ac modem. it was going fine until today, the wifi keeps cutting out (all computers say dns server unavaliab

Horrible Service and Experience

I had purchased internet on Saturday and received an email stating they couldn’t send me internet because a previous owner of att lived here, so I had

Pace 5268ac port forwaring

I don't see an option to port forward on my PACE 5268AC modem. I am a fixed wireless customer.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

other DOS attack

I'm not 100% if this is right place to post, I'm not sure what topic this should be, new to the forums. But I have ATT U-Verse, I have been having "ot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

PACE 4111N modem Red Service light

My PACE 4111N modem sometimes has a red service light. I have tried to reset and reboot multiple times. I have tried to get as far as I can on my own

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

AT&T WiFi Extender

I purchased one of these and it seems to work great. I attempted to add a second to get a better signal in my basement. My router is more than 40 fe

Nest Thermostate

Nest Thermostat was working fine and suddenly was kicked of my WiFi Gateway with Uversed. Now it will not recognized the Network name or password. I h

Setup of Netgear Router with Pace 5268AC

I have a Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 WiFi 6 Router and i want to use it as my primary WiFi router because of it's Mesh Capability (with a Netgear EAX80 E

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Solid red Broadband LED and occasional NAD-3304D errors with U-Verse

My modem (BGW210-700, FW 2.6.4) has shown a solid red broadband led for over a year. Internet has continued to work at advertised speeds so I never p

NVG589 Gateway keeps dropping connection

Can anyone tell me why my gateway keeps dropping connection from this log...2020-05-30T17:48:42-04:00 L3 dnsmasq[18752]: no responses from nameserver

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago