Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

how do i get service to move my router and dvr ?

Want to move my router and dvr to a different spot in my house.  who do i talk to about this?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

NVG510 2014

I have a 2014 NVG510 provided by A&T. How do get a new one without having to wait weeks for a tech or having to wait on hold for hours with customer s

firmware update for BGW210-700

How do I check for firmware updates for my BGW210-700

No internet service

The internet works for an hour and goes down for the rest of the day. I have been on a call since the last 2 hours and have been chatting multiple tim

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Random Spikes of High Ping and Latency

I currently have AT&T U-Verse and I'm on the AT&T Internet 25 plan. My router is the NVG599 and I am connected to a wireless access point, 2 wireless

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Please help me

My internet line was on top of the ground because the day it was installed it was too wet to bury it. It was cut today by the neighbor. It was run ac

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Underground internet line as been broken

I tried to explain to the man that took my call that my line that is underground has been broken/cut. I had a new septic tank put in and they broke it

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Need technician, I'm a new customer but never recieved service

I purchase a self set up internet box on the 26th today is the first and my DSL Broadband cord is not showing green because apparently my cords are no

Internet issues

Internet issues . I have a line issues. I have a lot of errors . I have a friend husband works at At&t . I can not get in touch with y’all. I. Alex ji

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Question

when shipping the router equipment back, do we need to take it to a UPS store or a FED EX store?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…