Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Fixed wireless

Can I use any att router with fixed wireless? I'm having nat type issues.

Questions

VAP2500 needed for internet?

We have a VAP2500 WAP connected to a BGW210 WPS for internet.  We no longer have Uverse TV so is there any reason we still need to have the VAP2500 co

Questions

My Wireless

I have a new Smart TV, but I can't get it onto my Wireless.

Questions

Broadband Down

Hello I have DSL and my WiFi has been down for a couple days now. The broadband light is constantly on red.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet 45

My account says I have the “Internet 45” plan, but I cannot find this listed under the ATT U-Verse plans. Can you advise what the Internet 45” plan co

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Replace modem Broadband & Data cables

Need to relocate modem and the cables are too short (15Ft), need 25ft cables to relocate my moden to another area in the room. Where can I find replac

Questions

Recent AT&T firmware upgrades breaking application pinholes?

For a long time I had a pinhole set up on my 5268 router that was working perfectly.  Then about 3-4 months ago it stopped working.  Not a showstopper

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

WIFI issues

I am having some issues with connecting the wifi to my tv. I moved the tv that I was having issues to the bedroom and bought a new tv for the living r

Questions

No service after two weeks of Installation!

Just about 2 weeks with the service and it has been dropping, slowing down and today it just finally stopped working altogether! Very disappointed! Wo

Questions

Connection frequently drops for a few seconds

Hi, I've been having an issue with my connection being unstable for the past 1-2 months. I have a fiber network (~1,000 Mb/s), and am connected to my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts