Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

AT&T Wireless Internet Device 512 MB

I thought I would try out this device since there are very few options for internet and digital landline telephone in our rural area. I was assured b

other DOS attack

I'm not 100% if this is right place to post, I'm not sure what topic this should be, new to the forums. But I have ATT U-Verse, I have been having "ot

how do i get service to move my router and dvr ?

Want to move my router and dvr to a different spot in my house.  who do i talk to about this?

Entire network goes down constantly throughout the day

It's been bad this year and worse here lately. I can't play games with friends or stream half the time because it just decides to go down. The gateway

Extremely High Ping Spikes while I'm playing games

For the past few weeks my ping has been at a constant 60ms but at times it jumps up to the 500s-1000s which is really frustrating. I can barely play t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Email

I am having trouble signing in to my att.net email

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Unbelievably difficult to report an outage....

We currently have an confirmed neighborhood outtage in the 53207 WI area code, 6 hours so far and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to someone...

Nighthawk

Have nighthawk through OTR. New blast plan isn't working. Device says it is locked. We live in our RV and need this service.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

I need to relocate our ONT box.

I need to relocate our ONT box. This move will requre a fiber optic connector and patch cable to extetend the fiber line to the new location. Can I pu

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Return equipment (Internet)

HI, I need help because, i need to return my internet equipment. I recived the e-mail with the instructions but actually, I´m not in USA . How can

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago