Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

J
AT&T Uverse Modem blocking ipsec VPN tunnel

Hi there,   I have an AT&T uverse modem at one of my remote sites. It was working up until a few weeks ago. The Cisco ASA (Firewall) is behind the AT&

Questions

TV Issue

I cannot get my TV to connect to the internet, it reads the WiFi but when I try to run netflix or Sling it tells me I have no internet connection.

Questions

Connection

How do I know if my connections are correct

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Wifi out

Is there a WiFi outage in my area?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

wifi outage

did anyone experience a wifi outage at around 6:46pm to 12:31am on June 2, 2020? I need to apply for an LOA at school and my images weren't enough :P

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

U-Verse internet

I currently live in a two story with my parents. We currently have at&t u-verse. Mybedroom is upstairs, and the modem and router is downstairs in the

Questions

Adding device to network

Can't add (Edited per community guidelines) PIXMA MG3620 PRINTER to my wireless network

Questions

Service light flashing green, then solid red

I haven’t had service on my dsl in over three weeks. Tech came and gave me a new modem had 4 times the normal speeds, then it went back to normal spee

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Internet lag spikes.

Hello im here to talk about how Ive had issues for the past 3 months with my internet. The first time this issue it was fixed by them working on the b

Questions

ATT Router - Wifi Printer connection issues

ATT, I have ATT internet/router at home but my printer is connected separately to a NetGear Wifi router. Whenever I have to print something, I switch

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts