Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Change router

Can I replace the ATT-issued router with one of my choice? I would like to subscribe to a VPN service but it’s not compatible.

att increased my internet and tv plan without notice.

i have contract with att for 2 years, after one year, they increased my charges without any notice. now we are in stuck with poor service of att. what

Router ethernet issues

I received a new router today and I am unable to connect tv or xbox one via ethernet cable. But I can connect wirelessly. Anyone have any idea what pr

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

I need an extender, but I also want to make use of my house's Cat5e wiring.

Right now, I have an Arris NVG589 2.4GHz modem/router, and I've been trying to determine if I should get a booster, repeater, or extender to cover the

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Is cat5 cable needed for u-verse (not fiber u-verse)

An AT&T tech came out for a service problem a few weeks ago on our DSL and mentioned that we could get U-verse (not fiber) out here (we are rural) and

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Easement

Where can I get information about at&t easement in my property?Any phone number?

Unbelievably difficult to report an outage....

We currently have an confirmed neighborhood outtage in the 53207 WI area code, 6 hours so far and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to someone...

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Setup of Netgear Router with Pace 5268AC

I have a Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 WiFi 6 Router and i want to use it as my primary WiFi router because of it's Mesh Capability (with a Netgear EAX80 E

My ps4 won’t connect

My ps4 can get the WiFi’s ip but it won’t connect

Locked out of my Account

I tried resetting my password and was given a 6 digit code which I used and tried to reset my password but got a message saying I was locked out due t