AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8342)
The second TV loses connection for gaming if the first TV is streaming shows/movies

When I try to game on my second (the older) TV, it loses connection if the first TV is on Netflix or any other app that streams shows. However the second TV works fine if the first TV is not streaming anything.. I was wondering why

Questions

where did the comments section go

I really enjoyed reading news articles and leaving comments. Where did it go and why does ATT feel user comments have no value.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Fowarding to create a minecraft server.

Hello, I can't figure this out for the life of me. Whenever i follow the steps of this article (https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1215101) I have issues selecting the device to port forward to. It refuses to allow me to port forward to my computer even though i can cl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DNS Error Assist

Hi all, It seems AT&T has moved their "Opt-Out of DNSErrorAssist" page. The link https://start.att.net/dnserrorassist/about/srchTrm=Redirect%20Bin is no longer valid. This is the same link that AT&T support, just this morning, told me to use, along with these instructions: 1. Type the incorrect URL

Questions

My wifi

My WiFi is not working on my devices, but it’s saying it’s good on your end….. why is that

Questions

Can I realistically expect ATT to improve internet speeds?

I am in need of q different ISP. I live in central Los Angeles, and ATT only offers me 768kbps internet. It’s been this way since 2009. I am now receiving mail saying fiber is available in my area, which got my hopes up. But upon checking the internet availability for my address, the max speed is 7

Questions

Modem needs replacing after unplugging???

Unplugged modem and router to put a new power strip in. Now restarted and power/broadband lights are green, but no internet? Called ATT and they said my modem is bad. How could that be when it was working 5 minutes ago? 3 days for new modem and no technician coming out. J O K E

Questions

Closed

Working for months, then all HTTP requests redirected to http://attlocal.net/xslt?PAGE=HURL00

Yes, really, nothing has changed on my end.  The problem is now constant across multiple devices/browsers/systems (multiple phones, desktops, laptops, operating systems etc). The gateway is configured as a dumb bridge with all firewalling etc turned off.  I've not rejiggered/reset my account with AT

Questions

Cannot access devices or profiles to resume or pause internet in smart home app for 2 days now

Tried Uninstaller and reinstall. No luck. I can no longer access the devices or profiles to handle parental controls or pause/resume internet for any devices or profiles

Questions

Port Forwarding to Create A Minecraft Server

Issue is very similar to @kaneki512 Here's a link to the post: https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-features/port-fowarding-to-create-a-minecraft-server/6295c818f656d85d071adc89 Issue goes as follows, I try to port forward with the device running the server. Once the service is cr

Questions

Be the first to reply

(110)
Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

• Email

internet

Home with fiber optic internet needs hard wired connection for work.  Do I have options?

Questions

• Internet

Unlock request impposible to submit

I have an iphone that was sent by Apple as a replacement phone. The original phone was an At&T phone. The new phone was sent SIM locked by apple As a result of an IMEI check I I have thid regarding the hone SIM locked status: Next Activation Policy ID: 23Locked Carrier: US AT&T Activation

Questions

• Wireless

I can not hear or be heard by caller I 7 phone

I can not fix why my phone not working right everything else on phone works just the part of hearing and the other counter parts not able to hear me

Questions

• Wireless

Losing Wi-Fi on certain devices

We are losing our Wi-Fi on our Ring camera, and 2 Amazon smart plugs daily. By rebooting the system from the Smart Home app brings them back. Our Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. We have an Air 4920 extender. This is only happening in the front half of the house where our extender is. Any help?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store