Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

(8240)
K
I am trying to use a website but it won't load on my AT&T internet on samsung S10

Hello, I have a Samsung S10 with android version 10, I am working on several browsers like chrome, UC, opera, and because I am an SEO guy I have to check my client's site on the different android version, different browser, and different mobiles to confirm that whether a website is responsive or no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DNS Error Assist

Hi all, It seems AT&T has moved their "Opt-Out of DNSErrorAssist" page. The link https://start.att.net/dnserrorassist/about/srchTrm=Redirect%20Bin is no longer valid. This is the same link that AT&T support, just this morning, told me to use, along with these instructions: 1. Type the incorrect URL

Questions

Accepted Solution

Required to use AT&T BGW-210 with FTTH?

Hi, I have AT&T FTTH service with an Arris BGW-210 wifi router, which seems to drop the wifi connection off and on. Am I required to use the BGW router in the AT&T setup, or can I remove it and plug in my own wifi router to the Ethernet cable coming from the FTTH termination point? 

Questions

Computer not receiving internet

After I blocked and then unblocked my PC from the at&t device manager my computer still does not receive an internet connection

Questions

Red broadband light

My router had a sudden red broadband light which I could always fix before by simply rebooting it but this time I’ve done it countless times and tried unplugging it and still comes out with a red broadband light.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Slow Wi-Fi - Fixes & Things to Know

First, let's try some fast fixes to speed up your Wi-Fi. Reset the modem Move electronics away from the modem Turn off devices not in use If the above does not work, try the following: Optimize your settings Sign in to Smart Home Manager Once signed in, scroll to the "Let's Scan for Better Wi-Fi"

Questions

Closed

My internet connection drops every 30 minutes everyday

For the past 2 1/2 months my internet drops out every 30 minutes or so resseting/unplugging it doesn’t work. Also, Between 7pm to 10 am the service drops out completely then it’s rinse and repeat everyday.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fixed Wireless DNS

I keep losing my internet connection because of DNS loss.  A call to support always gets the same response, reboot your antenna and modem.   This will sometimes fix it or not.  If it does, its only temporary, lasts an hour or two.  Each time they have to send a tech and the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fixed Wireless speeds and VPN

I am considering moving to Fixed Wireless because of limited ADSL speed of 6Mbits.  I've heard that if one is close enough to a Fixed Wireless Tower your download speeds can exceed 10Mbits speeds. Is that true?  Also, is it possible to connect to my Company VPN with Fixed Wireless?  I have no proble

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

USB port Humax

Can the usb port on the back of my humax router be used for network storage

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When Is The Usage Calculation Period

What dates are used for the usage calculations?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why Is My Internet Incredibly Slow At Night? – Tips & Solutions From the Community

Learn why your Wi-Fi may be slower than it should When the sun goes down, the creepy crawlies come out, fireflies dance in the sky, and witches cast spells on your Wi-Fi to slow it down. Okay, witches are probably not the problem, more than likely gremlins though. Just kidding. But here is the t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help with your equipment?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.