Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

AT&T Home Smart Manager?

Out of the blue when trying to sign into my At&t mail I receive: "We want to keep your info safe. We haven't noticed any activity in a while. We're redirecting you for your security." I can not get past this. This has bricked my using MS Edge on Windows 7 I installed MS Edge some 6 months ago an

Questions

Old equipment

My U-Verse equipment is 15 years old cell phones are getting bad reception, do you replace router and boxes?

Questions

Internet Connection issues

I am facing problem in connecting the Internet. I have unplugged and restarted the device, even I replaced the DSL broadband cables but no luck. Any help will be highly appreciated thanks for your time.

Questions

why-do-text-only-gmail-sent-to-my-cell-phone-keep-failing-used-this-method-for-years-now-it-fails

I was participating on this forum quest and now the conversation is giving me a 404 error?

Questions

HD voice on an Unlocked Galaxy Note 9

I have an unlocked Note 9 which I have been trying to use things like wi-fi calling on. I keep getting a message indicating I need a phone with HD voice. I just read a message which said HP voice can be enabled through a software update, but there is no indication of where this software is located.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hosting Servers Thru. AT&T Internet

Hi, is it against AT&T's TOS and internet policy if I host a server? I am looking into running a Minecraft server that anybody online can connect to using an IP address. And does this also apply to hosting web servers and setting up a NAS? Or can I only host it locally (like only people connected to

Questions

Review for Service Technician

Hello, I recently had two AT&T Technicians come to my home this week to repair our internet, which is now great as ever. I would like to leave a review, as well as compliment them for their work, since it was a long process.Is there any way I can send this directly to the manager who overlooks their

Questions

I changed direct tv password, not I can't log into AT&T (circle back to direct tv each time) nor can I log into my sbcglobal.net email.

I have made the passwords match but still get this message: Let’s try that again. It looks like you entered the ID you use to sign in to DIRECTV. If you have another ID, try that one. Can’t find another ID or still can’t get into your account? No worries. Just select Forgot ID or Forgot password

Questions

Fixed Wireless Internet Geolocation Incorrect

We use AT&T's fixed wireless internet, and the public IP addresses that AT&T assigns us are rarely in our actual physical location. I'm in Michigan. Right now, my public IPv6 address (as reported by whatismyip.com) is 2600:387:b:904::18. When I look up the geolocation of that address through

Questions

Connected to WIFI but no Internet Access

Our wifi is connected to our local network, but it is unable to connect to the internet. I have done a hard reset as well as unplugged the router for a few seconds. Everything is plugged in as well. I do not know what to do next.

Questions

2.4GHz or 5GHz for WIFI setting?

Hi, anyone has suggestions if I should select 2.4GHz or 5GHz for WIFI setting? I thought 5GHz should be faster with higher number? thanks!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T offer a free VPN to their customers?

Does AT&T offer a free VPN to their customers?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.