Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Hosting personal email server

I am trying to understand the issues and such when hosting websites and/or email services.  I have had web site hosting working for a couple years, bu

Questions

ATT.com pg access error "Something's gone wrong Let's try this again. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over."

When trying to access my call logs on my wireless phone (what an ordeal that is!), I ended up finding them, then trying to access another page (via a

posted 

16 h ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

6 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I limit my kid's internet access?

How can I? I would like turn off internet special time. ... control internet in the house because kid use too much internet.

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 y ago

Questions

Worst service i've ever had, with a download speed of .36 mbps and an upload speed of .07 mbps with only one person connected.

this is truly ridiculous, i am unable to make use of my service today because everything is extremely slow and I'm sitting on a ping of about 700ms. I

posted 

21 h ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

21 h ago

Questions

Valorant lagging with 30 ping and 0 packet loss

Ive been playing Valorant since January, but the last 2 days i couldn't play at all because my screen would keep jittering and i would lag around that

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 h ago

Questions

Xbox COD headache

My Xbox says my UPnP isn’t successful and my NAT type is Strict so on the Xbox support page it tells me to turn off the UPnP setting and then restart

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

1 d ago

Questions

Set up smart plugs

How do I temporarily turn off my 5G so I can connect my smart plugs to Siri using the 2.4G only.

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

2 d ago

Questions

Att Smart Home app will no longer start.

It appears after an update 3 days ago the app will no longer load. It starts for a second then closes. In have deleted and re-installed a few times wi

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

5268AC Router Does Not Have An "Application, Pinhole, and DMZ" tab

I am trying to port forward and one of the things I need is the "Application, Pinhole, and DMZ" tab. It does not have this. Do I need some firmware, o

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

2 d ago

Questions

I have me and my wife no gamers and yet my nat is set to act of war direct action what does this...

Neither my wife nor I use any form of gaming console that I'm aware of outside of the basic stuff on the internet like Facebook and YouTube and simila

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts