Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

My new fiber line speed has not been very consistent.

Today, my speed test showed speeds less than 20! I am supposed to have 1Gig (940). I cannot say how many times I heard intermittent complaints over

posted 

Yesterday at 8:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:43 PM

returning equipment to AT&T

my return letter in one section reads send back before 2/19/20, the other by 2/19/20 I am in the hospital and I can only return the device on 2/19 not

posted 

Yesterday at 10:16 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Gateway communication error on App

I am getting a Gateway Communication Error on the App. I have rebooted, unplugged, etc and still getting Gateway Communication Error. I am getting goo

posted 

Yesterday at 11:44 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:34 PM

Cannot browse internet when Cisco Anyconnect (VPN) is active

I’ve been using the same router for over a year and used to connect to the vpn with no issues. I moved apartments and changed from internet 75 to 100,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:07 AM

Any update on fixed wireless?

Since December up till now with over 50% packet loss with at&t fixed wireless. Is there any update or any information on the situation? Any updates on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Port Forward 443 On ATT Beam or ATT Global Modem USB800/CradlePoint 1200b

Hello,We are in a situation where the only option for internet is with an ATT Beam. We use a CradlePoint 1200b router and this setup has really worked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

high speed btw

(Edited per community guidelines)ing terrible internet absolutely (Edited per community guidelines)ing dog(Edited per community guidelines) literally

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

High Ping on Uverse

My Uverse ping is 72 and that is causing dropped calls on my voip system. Any ideas??/

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Is this a loop or is someone trying to get into my network?

There is a device named CIMSYS with the Mac starting with 11:22, which either means a loop is happening or someone is trying to get into our network,

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

How bad is AT&T Fixed Wireless for Business Technical Support

I have an unresolved issue with my Fixed Wireless for Business service. Yesterday I was able to reach someone via the chat service about the issue and

posted 

3 days ago