Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

M
No gext, 2 gext, 5 gext

I have 3 choices for AT&T WiFi connection in home and on my devices: Router number followed by an underscore and 2gext, 5gext, or there is nothing

Questions

Strict and Double NAT on ATT Mobility modem

I cannot get rid of the Strict NAT. I called my ISP and they told me to enable UPnP and when I did, it did nothing. Im well aware that the modem i ha

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Rnewland 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Router is saying that the port is open for my minecraft server but in practice it is not.

I have been trying to set up a minecraft server using my computer. I have set up the server and made sure it was working, now I am trying to allow fri

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Spiffles 

a day ago

Questions

att email

I suddenly cannot sign into my att.net email account. What has changed, and how can I get my emails?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

UMR75 

a day ago

Questions

BGW210 intermittently drops SIP packets

My BGW210 is configured for IP passthrough to my 3rd party router. The BGW210 intermittently drops SIP packets from my 3rd party VOIP provider. 

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dan_beavers 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T fiber is terrible

Everyday the internet is fine. Get high speeds anywhere from 300up and down to 900up and down with 14 ping. At 5pm to 11pm EVERY night my ping goes to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Im getting booted offline

Hello i keep getting booted offline and its for hours at a time i need help changing my ip because im being booted through the internet ip

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindatimberlake 

a day ago

Questions

New isp att with mcafee will not let me host public webserver/website

the server machine can use noescape.sytes.net and run all things flawlessly. When my dev machine tries to connect on lan using noescape.sytes.net to d

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Discord app very lagging after switching to ATT internet

We recently switched ISP from Comcast to ATT. My son complained that the Discord app he uses everyday to chat with his friends started to lagging badl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Broadband 2 won’t stop blinking

I’ve been trying to play my xbox 360 to relive some old memories online, but every 10 minutes of online gameplay it disconnects. In short I’ve found o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts