Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

5268AC all port forwarding. Tech unable to asssit

I have a 5268AC. I have been trying to open ports for VNC and streaming ports. I have 4 desktops hard wired. all used to work fine up until a year ag

posted 

Today at 7:31 AM

Fixed Wireless Help

Hi i just bought this a couple days ago, I'm noticing a high packet issue and the ping goes up as well. Is there anything i can do? Im not sure what's

posted 

Today at 1:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:37 AM

Any update on fixed wireless?

Since December up till now with over 50% packet loss with at&t fixed wireless. Is there any update or any information on the situation? Any updates on

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:44 AM

Slow connection/no connection

Why am I paying 50 dollars a month for internet that is so slow and sometimes non existent? Cannot use wifi on phones, tablets let alone any streaming

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:41 AM

Any News Of Fixes For the High Packet Loss On The Fixed Wireless Internet?

Hi, out of curiosity, has anyone or does any employee have any news of an upcoming fix to the high packet loss on the Fixed Wireless Internet?Nearly 3

posted 

Today at 1:39 AM

Cannot browse internet when Cisco Anyconnect (VPN) is active

I’ve been using the same router for over a year and used to connect to the vpn with no issues. I moved apartments and changed from internet 75 to 100,

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:01 PM

Cryptocurrency

Is there anyway you can give me advice on cryptocurrency? Like how to set up a ewallet?

posted 

Yesterday at 6:45 PM

Unable to Connect to Verizon Wireless web site

The error I get is page unavailable. When I ping www.verizonwireless.com the packets are sent but no packets returned. The first time a tech was sent

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:45 PM

Can't create Secure Mail Key

The instructions say to:1. Go to Profile > Sign-in info.2. Select the email account that you want to get a secure mail key for. (You’ll find a drop

posted 

Yesterday at 3:24 PM

Internet emails go to Archive instead of Inbox

I was hacked a year or so ago and I have everything running except the emails ALMOST all go to Archive and not the Inbox. About 5 or so will go to th

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:28 AM