Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

ATT users can not reach fire.ak.blm.gov

I am getting reports that ATT users can not reach one of our sites ( fire.ak.blm.gov). Last time this happened it was an issue with ATT and IPV6 which

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Internet

Samsung smart tv shows connected to internet. When trying to open a website I am told server not found. Also told error check for typing error in URL

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Unable to get 4G service only 3G

I'm using a Google Pixel 3XL (unlock version) that was from Amazon, I switched SIM card from ASUS Zenfone MAX pro 2 (only 3G) and had AT&T since more

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Certificate Error when sending email Swbell.net account

What should my settings be for my legacy Swbell.net email accounts, for use in Outlook.Thanks

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Port 80

I have a need to utilize Port 80 for the purposes of implementing a HTTPS certificate from Let's Encrypt.  That said my router ASUS RT-AC86U needs to

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

faced a problem in outlook

Hello everyone !!! Guys tell me , I need such a program that converts the format of the program Outlook from PST to OST ??? all in advance thank you

posted 

2 years ago

Ethernet Ports on Router

So basically I have the pace 5268ac router from you guys, and I have 3 of the Ethernet ports used. So two of them are lighting up green, and the one t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port 25

I am done with low level responses, so unless you can unblock port 25 on my att account, I will be looking for new service. My husband needs this port

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Broadband Light Solid Red

BGW210- It was working fine until about 9am CST today. Broadband suddenly went red. Power light solid green, broadband solid red. I've gone through th

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Hello I have a issues with the atnt router

When I'm on my computer installing games on Uplay, Steam, etc I get around 2.2-2.2MBps of download speed when I'm supposed to be getting 16MBps

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago