Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

R
Discord app very lagging after switching to ATT internet

We recently switched ISP from Comcast to ATT. My son complained that the Discord app he uses everyday to chat with his friends started to lagging badl

Questions

Cell phone calls

Any way to use your cell phone on this router? Can't send or receive calls or sms texs on cell phone. 

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Intermittent but frequent TLS handshake errors since 11/17/2020

Last Tuesday (11/17/2020) I began experiencing intermittent but frequent TLS handshake errors with a number of websites that I manage which are hosted

Questions

Home internet

How do I request AT&T internet service in my neighborhood? I literally live in the outskirts of city limits and we have to use satellite internet.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

No gext, 2 gext, 5 gext

I have 3 choices for AT&T WiFi connection in home and on my devices: Router number followed by an underscore and 2gext, 5gext, or there is nothing

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Strict and Double NAT on ATT Mobility modem

I cannot get rid of the Strict NAT. I called my ISP and they told me to enable UPnP and when I did, it did nothing. Im well aware that the modem i ha

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Rnewland 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Router is saying that the port is open for my minecraft server but in practice it is not.

I have been trying to set up a minecraft server using my computer. I have set up the server and made sure it was working, now I am trying to allow fri

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Spiffles 

2 days ago

Questions

att email

I suddenly cannot sign into my att.net email account. What has changed, and how can I get my emails?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

UMR75 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T fiber is terrible

Everyday the internet is fine. Get high speeds anywhere from 300up and down to 900up and down with 14 ping. At 5pm to 11pm EVERY night my ping goes to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Im getting booted offline

Hello i keep getting booted offline and its for hours at a time i need help changing my ip because im being booted through the internet ip

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindatimberlake 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts