Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

M
should in home wifi be stronger

I have ATT 25.  Even right next to the router either my smartphone or tablet only show one bar most of the time and sometimes up to 2.  But that is th

Questions

High ping to Dallas servers

I am in Austin and am getting 80-90 ping to Dallas servers when I should be getting in the 20s. There is something wrong with the routining. Is there

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Broadband will drop randomly throughout the day, every day, for weeks

I just got AT&T installed about a month ago and from day one, the broadband light will start blinking, go red for a few seconds, start blinking again

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

how to reset router

how to reset router

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Got wifi but no internet.

My phone is connected to my wifi but all I get is wifi connected. Then page say no internect err page dont come up?

Questions

Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

My Att.net / Yahoo! email is no longer active and says it does not exist. It worked Monday 8/3/2020 (August 3rd). What is this error and how do I get

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Unable to access Pokerstars.com

With what's going on with Covid my friends and extended families have started to play home games on Pokerstars.  Pokerstars will host home games and a

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Virtual reward card

I requested virtual reward card Does that come in the mail? Or email?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Red X error message on TV screen

Our power flashed off last night. When I went to turn on the tv attached to the main box this morning there was an error message with a red X. Choose

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

VERY slow wifi speed & page loads with Fiber BGW210-700 router

I recently signed up for the Fiber 100 plan. My bandwidth is great and I get about 90Mbps down and up. I have < 10ms pings to major sites on the in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts