Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Z
Changing IP

I have been getting ddosed recently and my ip is not working on some games and apps, so i want to change my ip. How to i change my ip i have the "arri

Questions

Atandt Gateway problem downloading

Having major issues trying to take my exam. I have an microsoft 2n1 with windows 10 and the technical assistant wanted me to allow permissions did tha

Questions

Cannot take Exam download issue

I am trying to take my firefighter exam and I have windows 10 on a 2in1 the technicians is saying I have to allow permissions ok I did that and I stil

Questions

5.0 GHz Radio subsystem disabled

I've been using Arris NVG599 with ATT U-verse for over 6 months with two separate subsystems (different SSIDs) for 2.4 and 5 GHz radio frequencies. Al

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

parental control on ATT modem BGW210

multiple questions here...1. how can i activate parental control on ATT internet modem BGW210?2. can I control times on PC connected to LAN port on BG

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Shielding for Uverse cable?

I have a buried ATT Uverse line leading to my house. It goes under a sidewalk in a 2 inch diameter PVC tube.  I would like to run a 120V 15-20 A

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Internet

AT&T internet is a scam. (Edited per community guidelines) you.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Parental Control - Smart Home Manager

With my previous internet carrier, I could log into the router setup and set schedules for each device connected to my Wifi.  For example, the Xbox au

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

connecting to the internet

my Smart TV is hard wired to the internet but I can't figure out how to use the remote and get onto the internet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

BGW210-700 degregation of speed while in IP-Passthrough

I am seeing a issue of great speed decrease when in IP Passthrough mode to my equipment , To vouch ahead of my complaint I am a network Engineer, CCNP

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts