Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Internet service

I've been paying for the highest speed that ATT has but only receiving 1/4 of the strength. When I complain about my speed, they only say I'm sorry. T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ethernet Connection Issues

I purchased a new HP desktop with Win10 installed.  The Ethernet connection has not worked from the beginning, I can only use WIFI.  I tested the mode

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

ATT IPv6: Please Give US at least a /56 Subnet as RFC 6177 Specifies!

ATT is providing home uses an IPv6 subnet of /64. The orginal RFC specified that all ISP's should provide all end users a /48. That was modified in RF

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

3 days without email and not one cs rep could fix. What is going on?

it is really a shame that i wasted 5 hours with incompetent customer service reps. All who promised to get me into my email all failed. Put on hold,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change my AT&T wifi router channel?

Changing the Wireless Channel on a 2Wire/Pace U-verse Gateway. Scroll down to find step by step instructions.  Have an NVG/ Motorola? Check out the in

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

web mail viewable area

How do increase the entire viewable area on yahoo web mail so it is always readable upon opening?

I had a $10 minimum purchase but children 6 & 10 are PPV & Buy on a Kindle and I-pad

I set-up a $10 minimum for any PURCHASES when I set account up but my 6 & 10 year-old were still able to rack up multiple charges of $19.99 - $24.99.

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Need help with slow internet on my Phoenix 4

Our home internet and my prepaid cell phone are through AT&T DSL. I have had the Phoenix 4 a few months now. Up until about 1 month ago, I had no trou

Cisco AnyConnect VPN Issue

My Cisco AnyConnect continues to disconnect and reconnect to the VPN which I use through work. It is making it impossible for me to work from home whi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

blocked access to internet

I left my browser on for a few days then I could no longer access the internet. The browser displayed an ATT message that the website was left open f

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago