Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

P
Internet interruptions during Zoom meetings

When I log on to a Zoom meeting from my PC using AT&T as my internet provider, I get on the meeting with no problem. However, after exactly 1 hour

Questions

Payment amount

I want to know if I can continue to pay $70 per month after the promotion is up?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Internet goes down 1 to 2 minutes daily

I have had a problem for months where the internet goes down for a couple minutes every day during times when traffic Would be expected to be heavy.

Questions

Extremely low upload speed, unable to get help

Tested my internet speed today. Download ~15Mbps, upload anywhere between 0.1Mbps and 0.9Mbps. Rebooted the gateway, spent a long time navigating webs

Questions

Unable to access Pokerstars.com

With what's going on with Covid my friends and extended families have started to play home games on Pokerstars.  Pokerstars will host home games and a

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DNS Error Assist

Hi all, It seems AT&T has moved their "Opt-Out of DNSErrorAssist" page. The link https://start.att.net/dnserrorassist/about/srchTrm=Redirect%20Bin is

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Usage meter missing from widget list on Android phone

I recently had to lower my internet speed back to the internet 300 plan which has the 1TB data limit. I used to have the usage widget on one of th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

BGW210-700 degregation of speed while in IP-Passthrough

I am seeing a issue of great speed decrease when in IP Passthrough mode to my equipment , To vouch ahead of my complaint I am a network Engineer, CCNP

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Crippled Interned Connection

Out of several internet providers I happened to be with across many years ( other countries included ), AT&T has the worst wi-fi service and tech

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Parental Controls

posted 

3 years ago

•