Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

SLOW DSL, they want you out of DSL

same here, about one mile from hub and is sucking by the day...one tech told me that AT&T wants to finish with DSL, I am paying $130 a month for the e

posted 

Today at 3:22 AM

Slow DSL

I'm looking for an email address for a DSL supervisor. I've had techs come to my house and check my service and it is still subpar. Very subpar. I've

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:16 AM

Internet speeds are INCREDIBLY slow

So i dont have the fastest internet by any means, but the service my dad has is up to 25 down, yet my ethernet connected pc averages below 10 or aroun

posted 

Today at 1:33 AM

WIFI Red Light

I accidentally disconnected the green cable on the bottom and now it’s on red light ive reseted it couple of times and still red light

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:24 PM

AT&T U-Verse (DSL) Packet loss.

Getting high packet loss rates for the last 4 weeks, had mult tech out to my house only to tell me my line is great and have a good day.|-------------

posted 

Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Can i fax without a land line?

When we upgraded to uverse, they disconnected out land line. Is there a way to fax with wifi? Totally ignorant about wireless. If not, is there a chea

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:54 AM

High Packet Loss. Fixed Wireless Internet.

Hello! It's me again with the same problem everyone's having with Fixed Wireless Internet. Hoping if you're having a similar issue, you'll do the same

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Find which device use most internet

Hello All,Is it possible to find which device are using most our internet?Because our company internet speed drop so much recently, I would like to fi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to remove device from router

My ATT Internet access is provided through a Pace 5268ac. I have used its LAN IP Address Allocation facility to provide static IP addresses and names

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Terraria Server Issue: Port forwarding

I have a Terraria mobile server up and running, but I need to port forward it so that friends can play. It's not in the usual application's list, so I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago