Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Throttling

So I have the 1000MBPS internet package and my download speeds are anywhere from 1/3 to 1/10 of that speed. It usuallly gets worse in the later aftern

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

playstation 4 dl speeds 0.5-1.5mbps

have the internet 45 plan, dl speeds on wifi for ps4 are around 0.5 to 1.5mbps. any ideas how to fix it? i do a speed check with the att app says 55mb

Internet Disconnects

At least five or six times a day the internet will disconnect for between 2 to 3 minutes, and then reconnect- - - very annoying, since I also lose the

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Connect my wii to my At&T internet

When trying to Connect my wii to my At&T internet I do not see my network. How do I connect

Copyright tutorial not working

I received a notice saying I had to complete a copyright tutorial but it is giving me an error page. I have tried clearing my cache, clearing cookies

U-Verse app on my ipad Pro and Iphone

I get most of the channels that I do on my TV.This past week - both Fox News and Fox Business news will no longer stream. (worked fine before)I've de

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Fox News and Fox Business news will no longer stream on iPad

Most of the channels work fine on my iPad running the ATT U-Verse app. Both Fox News and Fox Business news will no longer stream on iPad (worked fine

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

ATT high latency in evening on 1000 mbps connection

I recently "upgraded" from a 300mbps to 1000mbps connection and since then my latency in the evenings has been unacceptably high. I am located in sout

Slow Fixed Wireless

Has anyone else been told there is outrage that is causing slow fixed wireless speeds? That's what I get told. Yet the outage has only been for a few

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Internet too slow and freezes

I teach HS and now must go virtual. I cannot do LIVE lessons (required) due to the poor signal. My husband is an at-risk person and going to my clas

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…