Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

OLM to EML Converter

By help of Sifo OLM to EML Converter software. users easily recover corrupted OLM file without any losing original data and by help of Sifo OLM conver

Random Lag Spikes

As of like 3 months i when ever i play games i get random lag spikes. My ping is not really high but every so often i just get very high ping spikes f

Unable to log into Sbcglobal account. Seeing error CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Hello, I've having the same issue with the user in this post:https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-features/cant-log-into-my-sbcglobal-ema

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unblock port 25

I am runing a postfix email server at home. I need port 25 unblocked so that I can send emails in and out of my home network. I have tested the email

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Profile on Community Forums

I can't seem to change my email on community forum. I changed it on MyAT&T as these both have different PW too???I see I can get to Comm Forum from M

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

RE: The Internet

Ever since I changed to AT&T U-verse, my WiFi has been slow. I can't play games on my PS4 and my phone sometimes lags too. I can't use anything that d

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

PS4 NAT Type

I've done everything possible. Open ports, enable UPnP, enable DMZ and everything. I tried calling and nobody seems to know what they are even doing.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Incoming mail goes to archive

Amazon Fire3 device. ART mail server. Incoming mail goes to archive folder

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

New home internet service being tested

My installer mentioned a new Internet service through AT&T... It uses a DISH pointed to a cell tower to provide service for those outside the DSL/Fib

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Devices on multiple profiles- Smart home manager app

How can I have the same device on different profiles within the smart home manager app? For example if I want my kids device to not have access to the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago