Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

I'm sure I know the answer, but is everyone else having really slow internet these days?

I'm sure it's because everyone in the world is home right now, using zoom and netflix and gaming etc...but is everyone else having really slow interne

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet Disconnects

At least five or six times a day the internet will disconnect for between 2 to 3 minutes, and then reconnect- - - very annoying, since I also lose the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

my WiFi box off And internet not working idk why

I paid my bill so idk why my box for internet is off, its connected plugged and I already tried unplugging and resetting but the light is still not on

High Ping on minecraft at night

Ok so i play minecraft throughout the entire day and in the morning i get around 100-120 ms to a server hosted in quebec canada, but at night time i g

Does anyone know if I Can connect to At+t in the Usa with a forein Samsung phone S8 for example.

Does my Newzealnd purchased Samsung S8 mobile phone connect to At+t in the Usa?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

copyright tutorial

trying to complete tutorial but does not direct me there.

att yahoo mail

I can open an email and read it, however I cannot click on any of the buttons within an email. I also can't click on the settings buttons, or any oth

Internet not working with ps4

My internet connects to my wifi but does not work. Everytime i try to play an online game it says that it cant connect to services. This also happened

Fox News and Fox Business news will no longer stream on iPad

Most of the channels work fine on my iPad running the ATT U-Verse app. Both Fox News and Fox Business news will no longer stream on iPad (worked fine

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Copyright tutorial not working

I received a notice saying I had to complete a copyright tutorial but it is giving me an error page. I have tried clearing my cache, clearing cookies

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…