Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Internet speeds are INCREDIBLY slow

So i dont have the fastest internet by any means, but the service my dad has is up to 25 down, yet my ethernet connected pc averages below 10 or aroun

posted 

1 hour ago

WIFI Red Light

I accidentally disconnected the green cable on the bottom and now it’s on red light ive reseted it couple of times and still red light

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:24 PM

AT&T U-Verse (DSL) Packet loss.

Getting high packet loss rates for the last 4 weeks, had mult tech out to my house only to tell me my line is great and have a good day.|-------------

posted 

Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Can i fax without a land line?

When we upgraded to uverse, they disconnected out land line. Is there a way to fax with wifi? Totally ignorant about wireless. If not, is there a chea

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:54 AM

High Packet Loss. Fixed Wireless Internet.

Hello! It's me again with the same problem everyone's having with Fixed Wireless Internet. Hoping if you're having a similar issue, you'll do the same

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Find which device use most internet

Hello All,Is it possible to find which device are using most our internet?Because our company internet speed drop so much recently, I would like to fi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to remove device from router

My ATT Internet access is provided through a Pace 5268ac. I have used its LAN IP Address Allocation facility to provide static IP addresses and names

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Terraria Server Issue: Port forwarding

I have a Terraria mobile server up and running, but I need to port forward it so that friends can play. It's not in the usual application's list, so I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Type 3 Nat ps4 fixed wireless

I was told before installation that fixed wireless would be better than dsl which it is. Also told my gaming experience would be amazing which is not.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Why is your internet so bad

Its so slow its sad

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago