Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

I’ve had it with Fixed Wireless...

AT&T, This has to be the WORST (Edited as per community guidelines) idea you have every come up with. This is not the answer to fixing areas that don’

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Websites constantly stall and I have high packet loss. Is this a known issue that ATT is working on?

For the past 10 days or so I have an issue we are websites stall for about 20 seconds and then load. Speed tests show good numbers but when I run pack

internet going down intermittently and taking phone down with it

So att is basically closed for business. I can not call or reach a human in tech support. So i have tried to find a way to report my problem on the at

Internet during covid

It’s rained a little in canyon country and the Internet’s down. They’ve dispatched the usual flunky with the klonopin stare to look at the man hole bu

MiFi

Because of where we live, our only Internet connection is through a MiFi and phone hotspots. We use the MiFi data up pretty quickly every month. Now w

My WiFi

I enjoy to play video games. The only problem is that my AT&T WiFi keeps lagging me out of my games. My phone has perfect connection but I keep laggin

Broadband solid red light

I just got my installation this morning and my broadband isn't connecting. I have tried the reset and the checking of the wires. And still nothing. Pl

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Switch Phone Line from Verizon to ATT

I just want to switch my husband's phone (currently he's with Verizon) to ATT. I called and waited to speak with someone and they said I had to chat w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Struggling to add Wireless Printer to ATT/Uverse Network (Modum - Router)

I have a Brother MFC-6490CW printer I'm trying to add to my ATT/Uverse modum-router and need help

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Slow Wifi

Every day a certain time the WiFi in my house becomes very slow for the entire family. We have done everything to increase the speed of our AT&T Uvers

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…