Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Wireless network connection issue

I lost my network connection and cannot reconnect. Help!

At 8:30 every night my internet starts to drop out every 20 minutes or so.

So for about a month now at 8:30pm my service drops out. The broadband, service, and phone lights go out and then the broadband light blinks red. This

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

WiFi (Edited per community guidelines)

Your WiFi (Edited per community guidelines) fix it now

WIFI says its on but I can't connect

All of our wireless gadgets and computers in the house are unable to brows Internet. Wifi symbols show they are connect with strong signals, but nothi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

port forwarding - pace router - 5268AC

I was able to forward port 81 in the past for a mobile app that needed to communicate with a server inside my network.Now I am trying to forward port

Inbox issue on iPhone

Hello. I have a BellSouth mail account. IMAP. All of the folders sync 100% (Sent items, Deleted items, etc.),but sometimes (not every time) an emai

Social Security site cannot be reached from AT&T in San Diego

On March 25th 2020 at 8:52 AM I could not connect to the social security site from AT&T in San Diego California, Zip 91932https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/S

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

How much longer on the outage?

Internet outage since 5:58 yesterday 3/27/2020. ATT cannot tell me how much longer. The website continues to state it would be fixed by last night.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Apps streaming properly

My Hulu app is not streaming it keeps starting over and is not playing through. My Netflix app stops streaming. I’ve tried closing down power to modem

Static IP Block

I need some help with my 5 static IP block. I just signed up for a block and a technician came out to set it up. He told me that he wasn't even requir

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…