Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Yahoo/Bellsouth Email stopped working

Cannot send or receive emails although no settings have been changed. Is there a problem w/ the email server? Getting an error message saying imap.m

Slow Internet

I am paying $60 dollars a month for wifi that is only 3.6 mbs download and .9mbs upload And this is the best AT&T can do in my area.

posted 

3 hours ago

I’ve had it with Fixed Wireless...

AT&T, This has to be the WORST (Edited as per community guidelines) idea you have every come up with. This is not the answer to fixing areas that don’

is ATT Technical support open during this pandemic ?

I need technical support and I can;t get through the automated operator :( I been waiting for 25 mins .... this is so frustratingI am trying to downlo

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Send Email from web page

I am unable to send email to recipient from webpage.

copyright tutorial

trying to complete tutorial but does not direct me there.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Inconsistant network speed via Fixed Wireless

I’m a recent customer of AT&T’s fixed wireless internet. When first installed it was blistering but now several months down the road, connections to v

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to certain websites, but other sites connect perfectly.

Suddenly today, I was unable to connect to several websites that I use for my business... QuickBooks online, for one.  Other more useless sites (youtu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

ATT Throttling

Former ATT home phone, U-verse TV and internet "Bundle Customer". Received excellent mbps speeds for approximately 1 month, when I noticed reduced con

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DNS Error Assist

Hi all, It seems AT&T has moved their "Opt-Out of DNSErrorAssist" page. The link https://start.att.net/dnserrorassist/about/srchTrm=Redirect%20Bin is

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…