Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Email 2-week log-in is gone

Since 5/28/20 I have needed to log in each time I want to use my AT&T email. This happens when using Edge and Chrome browsers and in incognito mode wi

DISPOSABLE EMAIL ACCOUNT (old att yahoo email)

MY DISPOSABLE EMAIL account has disappeared from the new att email. How do I get back. I have passwords and disposable emails I use regularly.

Out of range

My laptop and tablets are either not seeing my wi-fi or indicate that it is out of range. I am sitting right next to the router. Have two smart phon

Router not picking up internet

Can't get Wi-Fi through router

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

5G wifi keeps dropping

I currently have my wifi config to optimize switch between 2.4GH and 5GH but I noticed that my iphone never connect to 5GH even though I am right next

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

IP address for Hulu Live

Hulu needs a residential IP configuration, versus Mobile which is mine. I am trying to access Hulu Live through my Xbox360 on a TV. Hulu states needs

Changing the router channel when the only option is automatic scan

My Firestick feature on TV kept losing WiFi access so I learned how to change the channel on the router. Now my cell phone can't sustain internet con

Moving into new house July 1st, when can I sign up for internet, if someone currently lives there?

I want to take advantage of a current promotion, and I also want to try to get internet as soon as possible when I move in there. Can I sign up for in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Mf279

I have a MF279 which kept losing service. Got through to customer and after tests and sending updates I can now get a signal. Now the WiFi connection

I have two xbox consoles, how to i get open nat on both?

I have 2 xbox's and one already has ports forwarded so that xbox has open nat, but my second xbox has strict nat because i cant open the same ports fo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago