Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

(4739)
Internet speed

There is only one plan option available in my area. It states streaming on multiple devices and light gaming. Would it be an issue if 2 people were playing video games at the same time?

Questions

At&t switch to xfinity

Why is AT&T fiber internet not available in my area, but Xfinity fiber internet is? I work from home and have alot of zoom meetings. AT&T says I have the highest available internet in my area, which is really bad and keeps interrupting my meetings. Should I switch to Xfinity?

Questions

INTERNET CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3YRS

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

Shady salesmanship

Why is it, even though the website says point blank that pricing is straight forward, that my bill went up? I have been an AT&T customer for a little over a year now and when I hit one year, my bill went from $55/month to $75/month. when I called and asked they said I was on a promotion.

Questions

Why does the AT&T Speed Test ALWAYS show significantly more bandwidth than any other test, and why does my bandwidth drop to 15 vs 300?

I have the 300 Mbps fiber plan. Routinely during the day, I have trouble with web meetings. I check the speed using Ookla, or MeasurementLab, or Speakeasy.net.. I get a reading of 10 to 15 Mbps for the download, with the upload being 270 or so on average. If I do this 2-3 times in a row, magical

Questions

Closed

Not getting anywhere near the speed we are paying for

I usually average 290-330 upload and download, with 3-9 ping. I use speedtest.net to get my results. Over the last 3 days I have been getting an average on 2-6 download and 1-3 upload. I cannot do anything with these speeds. My mom, (who owns the acc), my brother, and me all need to use it for schoo

Questions

Over my 1024gb this month

How could I go over my 1024gb data? I looked up how many hours the tv streaming would need to be on, there’s no way my tv is on more than a couple hours a day!  Help

Questions

Please offer better speeds to rural areas.

I live in Crowley, Texas and have been with ATT for a few years now. We used to have a 25mbps deal that was finally available for an upgrade in 2019 to a 50mbps deal. However, since then my household has become much more dependent on the internet. We use Roku for TV, play multiplayer online games,

Questions

HBO Max

I've been unable to login to HBO Max after consolidating my logins. I cancelled my DirecTV service which had HBO Max, but I still have Internet 1000 which includes HBO Max as well.  When I login it says my subscription has expired.  I've followed all of the troubleshooting options I've se

Questions

Customer Service

Yesterday I spoke to someone at customer service about issues with internet service. To cut to the point, he promised me an upgrade and a better price. Then the call was dropped. today I called back and spent 30-minutes on the phone covering everything that was discussed yesterday. He offered me a p

Questions

Un claimable cash rewards

I would like to write this to inform current and/or future clients to be aware of the cash rewards. When enquiring about ATT internet service, I was told I would be receiving $250 VISA cash rewards. This alone was the reason I decided to sign up for the internet service. It wasn't mentioned that

Questions

Teacher discount

I am a Teacher for the Detroit Public Schools. How do I get a discount on my Internet?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get notified about AT&T Fiber
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.