Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

(4653)

Accepted Solution

How much it cost for low income seniors

Live on social security income

Questions

Reduced Internet charge for low income

Hi there, I wonder if you charge reduced internet fee for people who have low income. If you have, I'd like to know the cap for the income per person and how I can apply for that

Questions

why can't I get "Wireless Home Internet" where I live?

There's an AT&T tower I use on my wireless home Base 4G/LTE close by. I want more data. Why is there a difference between these plans?

Questions

Customer complaint: buried cable

For the better part of the summer, we have had an ugly black cable running from the street, across the front of the yard, down the side of the yard and into the house. The cable is marked with unsightly orange tape on the sidewalk.   We have been waiting for AT&T (and/or their contractors) to bury t

Questions

internet billing

Is it just me or has anybody elses internet bill gone up

Questions

Current Xfinity customer using the ACP, can I make the switch to AT&T and how much will it cost

As per the title, I am currently an Xfinity customer and I am covered under the ACP(Affordable Connectivity Program). I'm reasonably happy with them, however I noticed that my house is eligible for fiber. This would clearly be a superior way to connect, and so I'm considering making the change and s

Questions

Only Basic Plan Is Available

I'm looking to switch internet providers and am only seeing the basic 5mbps. I'm currently using S****** and have over 200mbps. How is it that they can offer over 40x that speed and to the same location?

Questions

Car Wifi not connecting to the internet

My 2021 Jeep Gladiator has the unlimited Wifi plan. It has worked fine the last two months but today I cannot access the internet.  I can connect to the system and I have full bars, but I receive a message that the service cannot access the internet on my phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

Customer Service

I called in for assistance today and spoke to Angie. The conversation was pleasant until towards the end. I told her I was not upset at her and needed to speak with a supervisor and the conversation took a left turn. She could not give me the information I needed. She insulted my dog, continuously c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Do you offer any specials for new internet service data caps if I am not interested in bundles?

Do you offer any internet specials without data caps if I am not interested in bundles? Also what if I already have Spotify Premium do you offer a substitute? Can I install equipment myself or do I have to have someone come to my home and do it?

Questions

can't download minecraft 1.17.41 apk to phone

I had this problem with my pixel 4a and now my s21 Random minecraft 1.17.41 apk apps will stop loading properly when connected to wifi but work fine on LTE Suddenly I won't be able to load my order or can't click review or pictures product. It just continues continue to download minecraft 1.17.41

Questions

Upgrade Internet Service

I have called 2 times to AT&T have been on hold for over 2 hours waiting for someone -- did the chat support and they told me to call. So bottom line is, I need to talk to someone. I don't have all day to stay on hold as I do have a job.  Needing to get information on whether or not I c

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get notified about AT&T Fiber

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.