Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T Internet have month-to-month service?

I'd like to set up an internet connection in my apartment in San Bruno, CA. I prefer not to have yearly contact so I am looking for a month-to-month p

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

ATT Cancelled My Internet

Yesterday 7/7/2020 I spoke to Vanessa in Billing to prepare my service to be moved from my current apartment to my new apartment with a transfer date

Questions

Why has AT&T made no attempt in the last 15 years to offer better internet service in my area?

Due to COVID 19 I have been forced to office out of my home. The only speed offed by AT&T is 3 Mbps which is virtually unusable. The minimum requireme

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Faster internet speeds in my area.

I was just wondering how to find out if there are plans for putting faster internet speeds in my area. Right now we are using 1.7mps. That’s barely en

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Access Ends in April 2020

Well here we are again, we know AT&T plans to End Access pricing in April 2020 but still no word yet what they plan to do regarding what the price

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Internet update fail??

Good Afternoon, I upgraded my internet from 25mbps to 50. However when I run speed tests I am only getting 13 to 20 using many different tests.  I am

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data overage charges waived automatically?

There used to be a waiver to submit for data overage charges as a result of covid-19 relief. I can no longer find the waiver. Will data overage charge

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Where to complain about lack of service

Please, someone give me a way to let AT&T know that it is RIDICULOUS to have been a customer of their’s for over 30 years at the same address, and STI

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Email approval for ACCESS program

I received an email about my application approval for the ACCESS program with AT &T.  Application ID:. (Edited to remove personal information) Spoke w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts