Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

T
Why even bother!

U-verse contacted me about my service. Informed me that the type of service I have is going to stop and I must upgrade.  I must upgrade by Jan.

Questions

Rewards cRs

I need to see how to receive my 100 dollar rewards card from att new service? It saya sent but I have not received any thing

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

11 hours ago

Questions

trying to get better internet at home, live only a couple of block from possible ATT lines.

I live only a couple of blocks away from a street that has multiple orange and white poles labeled ATT cable line. I am trying to get better internet,

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shilum 

13 hours ago

Questions

Poor internet lol

It is 1pm 11/28/2020 and I did not understand where else to go to write a review for AT&T, The past 2 days our internet has been in and out of con

Questions

Cancellation of Service

I ave requested cancellation of service you please a year ago and it has not been processed till now. Can you explain why?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

Questions regarding promotion and yearly contract

Hello, I'm currently on the Internet 1000 plan that gives me 1000 Mbps internet connection (with 1 TB data). I pay $50 per month (no equipment rental

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

6 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBOMax

I just ordered internet 100. Wondering if HBOMax is included in the service?

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gbenson76 

4 days ago

Questions

convert landline

I have a traditional home phone landline that I do not use, but I pay for full service every month. Can I convert that landline to dial-up internet se

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 days ago

Questions

Unsubstantiated Bills

I am writing to dispute unsubstantiated AT&T and Direct bill now showing $536.00. First, I entered in contract with AT&T and Direct TV in Janu

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

5 days ago

Questions

block access to website?

I'm trying to access a work website. (Actorsaccess.com) keep getting this message You have been blocked by security protocol. (securityblock-[my ip ad

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts