Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Roommate broke the lease and left me his box.

I was told at a branch store that my internet should stay connected via the box that was left by my previous roommate while I waited for my upgraded b

Internet setup

I want to get internet installed at my house in this photo! Every time I call ATT they tell me it isn’t available but yet the techs working in front o

Spectrum Customer Service? Account Number:8448400430351630

My Account Number:8448400430351630A few day ago I had a "plesure" speaking with your rep who tried to upsell or tried to make you keep yout cable.Arou

WiFi access/account for low data rate irrigation systems

I'm trying to find a internet access solution for my Home Owners Association (HOA)'s irrigation system that requires a low data-rate, link. I can't fi

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Access for 20-21 School Year

Hello,My name is Long and I work for Fort Bend ISD in Fort Bend County, Texas. We are a school district for 78,000 students of which about 44% is on

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

You are not permitted to access /sps/oidc/rp/ATT-HBO-RP/redirect/Yahoo

i recently upgraded to windows 10. my computer keeps logging me out of yahoo mail and i get the below error message:Access Denied FBTOIC106E Invalid

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

New ATT box and slowest speed ever.

After trouble shooting for days, my internet speed is the slowest it has ever been with any company:Download Speed - 7.56 Mbps (945 KB/sec transfer ra

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is AT&T doing to help me stay connected throughout the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?

I work for a school system and we are one of many in GA considering closing for 2 weeks due to COVID-19. Are there any considerations given by AT&T on

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do I leave a review for AT&T

I moved from Tyler, TX to Fort Worth, TX in January 2018. I moved into an apartment complex that only offered AT&T. Today is May 2nd, 2018. I did not

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Scheduled payment

I have a scheduled payment and I want to know why I cannot cancel it because I paid my bill off?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago