Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Need help ordering internet service

I don't know my phone # or account # I am trying to order new services and need to speak to an agent. I was chatting with one the other day but didn'

posted 

Today at 4:27 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:42 PM

Internet crashes every 5 minutes.

Apple TV and Xbox are both hard wired but internet cuts out about every 5 minutes Whether it’s netflix on Apple TV, games on Xbox, AirPlay from my pho

posted 

Yesterday at 2:29 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:03 PM

Zero balance in AT&T reward cards

I read that many people have experienced the same issue. But I couldn't find any specific suggestion to get this resolved. Thank you for your ideas!

posted 

Yesterday at 6:35 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:11 PM

Access Program

I am a long time customer of AT&T and I appreciate all the programs, promotions, and discounts your company have provided for us over the years; espec

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

False advertisement

Yesterday I looked on my att app to see how much more the next internet speed would be. The 1000 was 30.00 just like the 300 speed that I was paying f

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

So my att wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Exactly as the title says. It disconnects when the power and broadband are solid green as well. I've tried getting a ethernet cable and connecting the

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

FAN PIN

How can I get a FAN PIN? I did not receive an email with it and can not pay our bill

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

I'm trying yget 10$ wifi thfoy snap

Wireless wifi

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet for low income seniors that do not receive SNAP (SSI in California)

My Mom lives in Sacramento CA. Her income is $1300 a month. She does not receive SSI or any public assistance other than Medicare. Her home phone is t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

What is consider fraud with AT&T.

Location Corbin Kentucky 40701 wifi speeds as of today pretty good .60 mbps download .49 mbps upload this is not a typo under 1mbps and the numerous

posted 

1 week ago