Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

My at-home internet has lately been spiking up constantly from 100 ping to upwards of almost 10000!?

I play a lot of games and the latency and lag issues are especially apparent when playing multiplayer games like cs:go or in discord. Below is a ping

Low income rate

I qualify for SNAP benefits but I do not get them. Am I still able to get the discounted internet?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Internet Speeds

Hello,I went only last week and upgraded my internet package however I am not getting the speeds. Can someone else me?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Termination of Wifi Services

Can anyone provide me how to terminate wi-fi service and steps involved?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Multiple lines

Why is it necessary to have a different phone number for rash of my devices?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Internet Service Availability

AT&T has cable lines about a mile away from my house but they don’t go to my house. Can AT&T please add the cable so we can get high speed internet?

How to get address add to cell tower

I would like to know how can I get my address added to the cell tower in my area so I can get fixed internet? I have AT&T cell service for my cell ph

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Need to change my Service. I pay 60 for 10Mbs I have options of 50 for 200+ in my area why can i not change

I absolutely shouldn't be paying $60 for 10Mbs I need ability to change this. Why can't I. I want to stay with ATT but I will leave to a different pro

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

How to reactivate a cancelled internet service?

I am needing my wifi back for school and am having a difficult time doing that. I have an account number but cannot log into my at&t account, i do not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Ipad no service- can’t sign in - can’t pay

I have had an iPad with unlimited service since 2010, with an original ipad. Just last month, I finally was able to successfully get service on my new

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…