Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

False advertisement

Yesterday I looked on my att app to see how much more the next internet speed would be. The 1000 was 30.00 just like the 300 speed that I was paying f

posted 

Yesterday at 8:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:25 PM

So my att wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Exactly as the title says. It disconnects when the power and broadband are solid green as well. I've tried getting a ethernet cable and connecting the

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:24 PM

False advertisement

I was having slow internet at home yesterday with 3 kids on gaming and electronics. I went on my att app and was looking at how much more 1000 would b

posted 

Yesterday at 8:01 PM

FAN PIN

How can I get a FAN PIN? I did not receive an email with it and can not pay our bill

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

I'm trying yget 10$ wifi thfoy snap

Wireless wifi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet for low income seniors that do not receive SNAP (SSI in California)

My Mom lives in Sacramento CA. Her income is $1300 a month. She does not receive SSI or any public assistance other than Medicare. Her home phone is t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

What is consider fraud with AT&T.

Location Corbin Kentucky 40701 wifi speeds as of today pretty good .60 mbps download .49 mbps upload this is not a typo under 1mbps and the numerous

posted 

1 week ago

Fix our slow Internet!!?? NOW!!!

We are paying for 6mbs down. Which is way slower than the rest of our area even my neighbor has faster speeds than us. That speed is way too slow!!! B

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

At&t internet is garbage

No question, annoying facts unfortunately. I've had At&t for I couldn't tell you how long and it's horrible. Unreliable service, even loading this pag

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Access internet program

I've been having problems with my Access DSL internet. There was a technician that came this morning and said nothing was wrong with the line that we

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago