Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

K
Miserable DSL offerings

Currently the only internet provider to my address is AT&T, and the only plans offered are DSL with speeds "up to" 5 Mbps for $70/month. Meanwhile

Questions

ATT prepaid not working

After doing a factory reset I was able to access my nighthawk dashboard. After I wanted to add more data to my plan so attempted to go to att.com/mypr

Questions

internet and single phone plan

I still have a copper wire from Bellsouth, but discontinued service in favor of a cellphone. Is there any plan where I could make use of this line to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I still get on the ebb program?

If I already have internet through att and I'm behind on my bill.can I still get ebb program

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel

Why can I add services but not cancel services online? By limiting my ability to cancel unwanted services unless by phone, which AT&T has made vi

Questions

Why can’t I get more gigs for my fixed wireless plan?

My plan started with a 430GB cap. But when COVID started they made it unlimited with no extra fees going over the data cap. Now that all that has pass

Questions

Cable/ internet selection

Previously in America tou could choose your cable/internet provider and plan in American, recently cable monopolies are popular. Is this even legal?

Questions

question for july21

question for july21 desc

Questions

Prepaid 100 GB No Internet

Last month I was able to use my 100 GB prepaid tablet plan with no difficulties. Now it's not working.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do retired teachers get a discount?

I have been a teacher for 32 years and recently retired in Jan 2021. I was told by the salesman that I would be eligible for the teacher appreciation

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.