Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4821)
BILLING IS DOUBLE WHAT I WAS QUOTED

I had residential service with ATT and 1 G fiber internet. I was told I could switch to a business account since I work out of my home and it would be half what I was paying for residential plus I would receive a $500 gift card.  I went through total chaos getting my residential switched to bu

Questions

AT&T fiber expansion?

This is more general question than AT&T specific question but within the last year the city that I live on the outskirts of implemented fiber internet the city basically picked up the tab but in city you can get 3 different isps that offer 500mb+ for the same price we pay for 25mbs and we live m

Questions

Promotion Code for AT&T Internet Plans.

AT&T Internet Plans Promotion Code. By using the promo, coupon codes or discount deals from this website, you can save money on your next purchase. can anyone direct me to one that is currently available not back ordered and preferably is able to be purchased in person?

Questions

Internet Cost and Internet service does not correlate

I’m disheartened by how much we pay for internet. My area only offers 25/5 plan. So 25 Mbps and 5 devices max. We pay $55 per month for this service. The letter I received from AT&T states several options, the lowest being, “300 Mbps equal upload and download speed… $55/month (plus taxes).”

Questions

Promotional Period

Yesterday, I noticed the AT&T promotion of a $150 Visa Card for new 300Mbps internet service (I have the applicable screen shot but I don't know how to attach it here). I just became an AT&T internet customer when my installation was done on 01/24/2023, just this past Tuesday.  Was the

Questions

AT&T Vehicle Wireless

The Wireless in my Chrysler Pacifica has not been working since February. I have called several times and am told it is a known issue and they are working on it.  It worked fine during the trial period.  They keep giving me complimentary service that is useless since it does not work.&nbs

Questions

Internet Speed Check

Can you please explain why If I do an internet speed test from the AT&T it shows around 100 mbps up and down which is what I should be getting and paying for.However if I use any other speed testing app with the same device and usages it show a little over half of what I'm paying for? I checked beca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

Address doesn't show up on availability but I know att works where I live because nearby neighbor has it

I live on a hwy in rural Alabama, and att shows that my address doesn't have internet available when I type it in, but my parents-in-law have wifi access just 2 minutes away at their marina. How do I go about getting internet access when this website doesn't recognize my address?

Questions

been going over my data usage

I've been with AT&T for over a year, I have the internet 25 plan.  The last 2-3 months I've been getting alerts that I'm about to go over my limit, but nothing has changed, I do have an alexa device that I received, but don't use it that much.  Does my guest wifi contribute to making

Questions

Be the first to reply

(134)
Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot access customer contacts

Keep getting message “Loading contacts” when accessing contacts.  Never brings up contacts 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a BGW-210 be setup to support 2.4mhz

Signal is weak at furthest points of our home.

Questions

• Internet