AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(11918)
Same problem continues with refunds to a prepaid Mastercard.--I have been reading that this has been going on for 2 years at least

I was unable to activate my card online, but called the number on the card and successfully activated it. Now I want to register it but it's not working online either.  Customer service said they could send me a paper check, but I have had problems with the mail too, so that's not a good optio

Questions

Did they screw you too?

AT&T sent a $60 charge to collections - I'm an active customer, on autopay with a $0 balance. It took me 4 hours just to find out what the charge was related to.  Then it took me another 2 hours to pay!!!!  I had to talk with 4 people just to pay.  On the last call, after 34 minu

Questions

AT&T Deleted My Email without my Consent

I have had a bellsouth email for a minimum of 15 years, and whenever the time period was when AT&T took over Bellsouth.net, they must have deleted my email or something like that because when I am trying to get access to my email, it says it doesn't exist. Worse than that, they have a horrific c

Questions

Resetting @att.net Password

Every time I log on to my @att.net account, it tells me I've tried unsuccessfully to use that password too many times and I have to reset the password. This is EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on.  Anyone else have this problem?  Better yet, anyone know how I can fix it?  Update:  It'

Questions

What if I don't have a QR code on my gateway, how do I use the Smart Home Manager ?

I need to scan the QR code to set up Smart Home Manager to check for weak spots in the house but I don't have a QR code.

Questions

I need a resolution today

I’m throughly upset with at&t at this given moment. My home was internet was canceledin error I originally called in for information on lowering my bill and to see if I qualified for any promotions being that I have been a long time customer. I was told my plan could be change to the fiber plan

Questions

How many people have experienced the emails notifying you that your autopay has been cancelled (for no reason)?

So AT&T (uverse/wifi) keeps de-enrolling my autopay. It is the only company in decades of using online autopay that this occurs. It doesn't even happen with ATT prepaid cell autopay. Over years no one in customer service has solved the problem. I escalated it to the Office of the President. B

Questions

AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization issued 4 months of discounts against my AT&T account that I have not received

On 3/17/22 after several very lengthy phone calls and emails that the AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization made to me about what they suspected were fraudulent purchases of iPhones being charged to my AT&T account, they approved and issued 40% discounts to be applied to my AT&T acco

Questions

Why is my internet not working

It's saying that my internet is not connected

Questions

How so I cancel my payment through support?

I need to cancel my payment that I set up through support. It was setup for July 2nd. It shows that its coming out tomorrow!! I need to stop this payment!!

Questions

Someone tried opening new services in my name

I recently moved out of an apartment building. I haven't been out long, but it took a few days to shut everything off after I was already moved out because I was intially hoping to just suspend or transfer my service to my new location, but that fell through. I was finally able to contact att and g

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Same Time of Day, Internet Does Down – Solutions & Tips from AT&T

Learn What May Be Causing Your Service to Drop Have you noticed that your service seems to drop at a certain time of day? When this happens, our first thought might be, oh man, what is AT&T doing to my internet? The better question should be "which one of your devices is causing the internet t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.