AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

A
Email address incorrect

I'm trying to access my At&t account online but I cannot since the representative misspelled my name so they are now sending my user ID to a different email. How can I go about? I only have my account #

Questions

Can't log into an sbcglobal.net mail account - HELP!

I know there have been many different chats on this but I haven't been able to find anything to help me and it seems like there are a lot of us in the same boat.  I have an sbcglobal.net email account that I cannot log into for the life of me.  It's not a merged account as far as I'm aware after all

Questions

Official Solution

IP Location & AT&T – How to Find Your Location 

Learn About Your IP Location and What It Means IP Location helps determine your location via the web. It can be used to help locate stores near you when you are shopping, or it can be used on video services, like DIRECTV Stream, to find your local channels. One thing about IP Location that most p

Questions

Account deactivated for no reason

Hello,I have been a Uverse internet customer for about a month and have already had multiple issues. Once before my account has been randomly cancelled after a tech came and installed everything. After getting everything straightened up and a tech coming back to finish installing, my internet servic

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial not working for me

I have been trying to get on to the AT&T Copyright Infringement Tutorial for a week and can not get it to work. Everytime I log in with the account I use for my internet, but it says service is not available. https://copyright.att.net/info/error.html?error=server&errorMessage=You%20are%20no

Questions

Retrieve email password

I am unable to log in and when I click the "forgot password" link and on the next page input my email address and last name it takes me to the page for my security questions (and I don't know the answers) and no other way to reset my logon is offered.  I can't access my att.net email on any de

Questions

Vacate an easement

I recently purchased a piece of property that has an old Bell South blanket easement. Construction planning is well under way, so I need to get that easement vacated however I have been unable to reach anyone by phone to do so.  Can you please help me?

Questions

Syncing sbcglobal.net Yahoo Calendar and Contacts to iphone

I am only able to add my sbcglobal.net email account using the "Other" option on the iphone "passwords and accounts" selection, using a "secure key" instead of my password.   The "Yahoo" option just repeatedly won't accept, and takes my back to re inputting username and password.   Th

Questions

ATT doesnt not care about us - No service and long wait times for technician

We are down hard and this is not the first time this has happened. The turnaround for service it literally a week.  My disabled mother-in-law lives in the basement and is dependent upon Lifeline for when she falls.  We have no escalation path to get someone out here in a emergency situati

Questions

Turbo hotspot 2 frozen screen on hello

I've been having a lot of trouble with this device it's the AT&t turbo hotspot 2 the screen is Frozen on the hello screen I'm trying everything taking the battery out the SIM card out turn it on and off holding the power button a long time factory starting it nothing's not working I need help th

Questions

Transferring billing responsibilities for Fixed Wireless Internet.

I am 40 hours in, have been to the store, and talked to 14 people on this. At first my accounts were combined, so I got that taken care of. After many attempts and transfers and being hung up on I got through to someone who said that they could do it. Got all the information, they gave me a number f

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.