Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

My (insert colorful name) fiance didnt pay a bill in my name that he promised to, now im in collections. is there a chat option to handle it

I would rather not have to call, this is frustrating enough, especially since we are now attempting to purchase a home and this is a big black mark on

posted 

Today at 2:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:30 AM

Was told no more payments!!!!!!!

I cancelled service with AT&T on February 1, 2020 because I was moving. I was told at that time to turn in the equipment at any FedEx or UPS store whi

posted 

Yesterday at 4:09 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:55 PM

Unable to Retrieve E-mail from inbound.att.net POP Server Subsequent to Attempting to Delete Retrieved. Messages

I've had an AT&T e-mail address since 1989, and polling AT&T POP servers with Fortinc Agent client since then.Now, if I set my e-mail client to delete

posted 

Yesterday at 7:55 PM

I got scammed

So I have contacted AT&T multiple times about my bill! I switched to AT&T from my other providers because the agent promised me a better price and ser

posted 

Yesterday at 6:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:47 PM

Devices Won’t Stay Connected to Wifi

My internet is on, though none of my devices will stay connected to the WiFi. Keep having to log back in to WiFi on all devices. Is there a way I can

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Reset gateway

I have reset our netgear router hooked to our gateway, now the internet doesn't work now. How do I get the internet back to working?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

UNACCEPTABLE INTERNET

I am writing to complain about AT&T’s Internet service. It was sold to us under contract and it is so inferior, that it is almost nonexistent. Dial up

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Internet official Complaints

Your Internet service in out area is outrageous horrible we havnt been alblessed to watch any shows not amazon netflix or Hulu ...your Coverage SUCKS.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cannot validate account for creating My AT&T app ID

I am trying to use the My At&t app in order to troubleshoot some Wifi problems. In order to do this, i need to create a new ID using either my at&t ph

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

11 U verse fraudulent credit report

I have a 11 U verse bill reported on my credit report . I never had an ATT Service of any kind. What can I do? The credit bereau says it's legit. Yet

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago