Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Cancel Service

We need to cancel our ATT Wifi Service & send back the modem. However my husband has been out of the country since November. My Mother and Father in L

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request for updated paper bill

My husband just added me to the billing info. Is it possible to update the current/past paper bill to show my name on it as well? (rather than waiting

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Accepted Solution

Late Charges-please get these off my account

I pay on my internet account on time every month. I keep getting 9.25 charges every month and now I am not paying them. I am just paying my monthly c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any oth

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Pay my internet bill

I wanted to know if I was able to make a partial payment of my bill & still get service.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Customer service was excellent today

Ever since i switched my cellphone over to ATT, I have been having issues with my billing. I have all service- Wireless, Direct TV, Internet, and Ph

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Internet questions answers

Does anyone else have problems with the user ID then they have user name then they have the att.net why so many for just the internet then u have uve

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Worst customer service ever

I contacted att the first time almost a month ago to disconnect service. He took care of it, so he said, come to find out he didn’t actually cancel t

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Cannot Pay Bill- Business Account

Hello,With shuffling duties around, we have lost our login for AT&T. Please help, i cannot get any feedback on the phone or chat box. We need to pay

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Why is the website for ATT always down?

Every month I encounter the same problem.  it takes hours or days for the system to be able to make a payment.  this month, once again, I have been tr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago