Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Oops! Something went wrong.

I was checking my account info a few hours ago. Now all I get is: https://i.imgur.com/pQhPIMR.pngRegardless what it says it has nothing to do with bro

posted 

1 hour ago

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any oth

posted 

Today at 4:34 AM

email customer support

to change email

posted 

Yesterday at 10:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:49 AM

Accepted Solution

Worst customer service ever

I contacted att the first time almost a month ago to disconnect service. He took care of it, so he said, come to find out he didn’t actually cancel t

posted 

Yesterday at 3:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:53 PM

My (insert colorful name) fiance didnt pay a bill in my name that he promised to, now im in collections. is there a chat option to handle it

I would rather not have to call, this is frustrating enough, especially since we are now attempting to purchase a home and this is a big black mark on

posted 

Yesterday at 2:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:30 AM

Was told no more payments!!!!!!!

I cancelled service with AT&T on February 1, 2020 because I was moving. I was told at that time to turn in the equipment at any FedEx or UPS store whi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unable to Retrieve E-mail from inbound.att.net POP Server Subsequent to Attempting to Delete Retrieved. Messages

I've had an AT&T e-mail address since 1989, and polling AT&T POP servers with Fortinc Agent client since then.Now, if I set my e-mail client to delete

posted 

2 days ago

I got scammed

So I have contacted AT&T multiple times about my bill! I switched to AT&T from my other providers because the agent promised me a better price and ser

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Devices Won’t Stay Connected to Wifi

My internet is on, though none of my devices will stay connected to the WiFi. Keep having to log back in to WiFi on all devices. Is there a way I can

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Reset gateway

I have reset our netgear router hooked to our gateway, now the internet doesn't work now. How do I get the internet back to working?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago