Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Internet questions answers

Does anyone else have problems with the user ID then they have user name then they have the att.net why so many for just the internet then u have uve

posted 

Today at 3:58 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:06 AM

Accepted Solution

Worst customer service ever

I contacted att the first time almost a month ago to disconnect service. He took care of it, so he said, come to find out he didn’t actually cancel t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:05 AM

Cannot Pay Bill- Business Account

Hello,With shuffling duties around, we have lost our login for AT&T. Please help, i cannot get any feedback on the phone or chat box. We need to pay

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:58 PM

Why is the website for ATT always down?

Every month I encounter the same problem.  it takes hours or days for the system to be able to make a payment.  this month, once again, I have been tr

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:45 PM

free McAfee for at&t

Where to I download the free McAfee for at&t to my new computer?wecali

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:02 AM

First: Can someone tell me what my MBPS rate is, that I'm paying for? Second: Why are my bills up and down?

I thought I was paying extra for a high MBPS rate. I'm getting about 10-20, right now and its affecting my phone performance,? Please respond via e-

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any oth

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Finding network key

I need to connect my printer to the wifirouter but I can’t find my network key.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cancel dial up service

I have been trying to cancel my AT&T Dial-Up service since June 2019, I have called several times, and been assured that my service will be cancelled,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Oops! Something went wrong.

I was checking my account info a few hours ago. Now all I get is: https://i.imgur.com/pQhPIMR.pngRegardless what it says it has nothing to do with bro

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago