Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

P
CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] - Another person with this issue!

I have an old sbcglobal account that I have used for my email for the past 12 years. I can access my email from my IPhone but cannot on my pc.  I have

Questions

Charged on the Account after requesting for temporarily suspend the account

I requested to suspend the Internet connection for the account till August month-end. But charged for the month of July.   I have called AT&T support

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Internet won’t work

We just reconnected our internet and paid the bill today. After paying, it still said the broadband wouldn’t configured. So I reconnected the cables a

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] message

I have had a problem with my email since changing my password on May 25, 2020, I have to log in with user name and password every time I want to view

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

I need help

The company cancel my account with no reason, I had to get a new account again, wait for a week without internet, Now 9 days later I got a bill, why?

Questions

Escalation department

I have now spent 4 hours of my life on the phone with att and have only had your service for 2 weeks. My installation was cancelled so I had to spend

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Terrible customer service

I have tried for days to get in touch with customer service. I call and can't get thorough.  It says to go online to the live chat.  It is NOT live. 

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

DSL is available at my house but AT&T won't set it up

I'll start off with the background story. We bought a house in August, 2013, and the house had been vacant for a few months before we moved in. The ow

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Samsung Tab 4 can't connect to internet

My tablet shows it is connected to home wifi (Comcast router) and the wifi icon shows data traffic arrows going up and down but any data dependent app

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Cancel My Intenet

Good Evening,   I'm reaching out to cancel my internet for Account (edited as per the community guidelines).

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts