Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Account

My account was cancelled and wanted to know if i would be able to have it reinstated once i pay my balance?

posted 

an hour ago

Fixed wireless home internet

We've been limping along with intermittent service since December. Repeatedly calling ATT support, who only lately are admitting they have a huge prob

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is new at t customer service phone number ?

I can't send or receive messages with my AT T email account..Use a Web browser to see whether you can access Internet sites. If you are on a local net

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Termination of services

Hello, I have gone past my contract and stayed with AT&T TV and internet. At least three times a week. my internet signal goes from 140 mbs to 5 kbs a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

New Internet Service Start Date

I'm moving to a new apartment in 1 month. If I order internet service online, can I set a start date for that address or will it be started immediatel

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Cancel Service

We need to cancel our ATT Wifi Service & send back the modem. However my husband has been out of the country since November. My Mother and Father in L

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request for updated paper bill

My husband just added me to the billing info. Is it possible to update the current/past paper bill to show my name on it as well? (rather than waiting

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Late Charges-please get these off my account

I pay on my internet account on time every month. I keep getting 9.25 charges every month and now I am not paying them. I am just paying my monthly c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Can't access CBS via AT&T Internet connection (nothing to do with Direct TV)

I am aware of the craziness going on with AT&T and CBS but seriously they're blocking it on my internet connection?! (I don't have DirectTV or any oth

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Pay my internet bill

I wanted to know if I was able to make a partial payment of my bill & still get service.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago