Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

S
NOT ACCEPTABLE VERY DISAPPOINTING

I canceled my internet service over a month ago I called AT&T internet support to ask how to do it the right way, a lady answered and said that al

Questions

Deactivate the automatic payment by debit card from Europe

When I returned to Europe I could't cancel the automatic payments. Is there any way to do this via an online form?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 hours ago

Questions

DNS errors when using AT&T provisioned DNS

When I use automatic DNS address assignment, I am unable to browse. I see this error in Edge; “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET" Firefox shows a sim

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

WIFI stops constantly or buffers

It is absolutely ridiculous that we are paying for internet that doesn't even work 90% of the time! I live in the country so I can't get spectrum and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

New Service . . .

Hi there, I am potentially relocating from Canada to LA and do not have a SSN or Fed Tax ID number. Am I still able to start service for Home TV, INT

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

a day ago

Questions

Unknown Devices on Network

this device shows up as unknown30fff627206a.attlocal.net Hangzhou KuoHeng Technology Co.,ltd with this MAC Address: 30:FF:F6:27:20:6A so does anyone

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Supervg3 

a day ago

Questions

Brain dead time wasting customer support

All AT&T support knows how to do to try (unsuccessfully) to resolve the issue of the error message when trying to log into my AT&T account is

Questions

Possible hacking attempt by someone purporting to be from AT&T

OK, heads up anyone who is experiencing the problem of being unable to sign into their AT&T account. I just got a call from someone claiming to be

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TimtheBald 

2 days ago

Questions

Unable to log in since Monday; Technical support only made the issue worse.

A whole week has gone by and still no resolution to the "Something went wrong" error when trying to sign into my AT&T account. All levels of AT&am

Questions

Want to file a customer complaint

How in the world do I file a complaint to AT&T? These people are impossible to get ahold of.  Extremely unhappy with this experience, they

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts