Announcements
Get Ready to Preorder the iPhone 13!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Gateway ISSUES

I can not login into my WiFi (gateway) account.The message I am receiving is the insulation guy did not confirm he was there!!!!!What does that Mean??

Questions

Email says User ID not valid

Trying to log in to email, and it says user I.D. not valid; care code 205.4

Questions

How to cancel without ecf

I am just a couple days past the 14 day installation and activation. We have had an outage of service for three days now and I would like to cancel an

Questions

Trying to find out why my DL speeds are fluctuating

Hope this is posted in the right forum/topic. I live in an apartment building and have always had several devices connected to my internet, but this p

Questions

cant access copyright infringement tutorial

been trying for weeks now cant access the page always telling me that page is not available or server error

Questions

Spotify

I signed up for a free Spotify account over a year ago and never used it. I've been paying for something I never even set up. How can I cancel this ac

Questions

Can third party sellers of AT&T offer the EBB credit?

A nice woman came to my door to offer AT&T home internet service and told me that she could offer me free internet through the EBB program if I qu

Questions

Unable to get support

We were affected by hurricane Ida lost power. Most people in my neighborhood have generators which are up and running yet I cannot call support and ge

Questions

Keeping email address

My 90 year old parents are moving in with me . They currently have at&t internet and a bellsouth.net email.   AT&T does not offer inter

Questions

Service Review

Hello! I was unable to find where to send/post a review regarding my experience with customer service. I called AT&T today, Monday August 24th and

Questions

Want to keep my AT&T business email address after I canceled my business landline and broadband account

I cancelled my business landline and broadband service with AT&T July 13th, and received a confirmation number for my requested cancellation. I a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

make payment arragment

this is shirley [EDITED] i am doing for danny [EDITED] he had a death in his famliy and he needs time to pay the internet bill he gets paid sept 28 2

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.