Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Collection scam for closed account through calls and mail from a company called Credence

My daughter had UVerse internet and television service until summer 2018, when she closed her account. She recalls that it took multiple phone calls a

posted 

Yesterday at 10:10 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:08 PM

Deleted Emails

Recently my Emails from my [email scrubbed] account have been disappearing. For example, today is January 23rd 2020 and the earliest email on my accou

posted 

Today at 2:15 AM

Fixed Wireless Internet - Cannot get Usage Details

Within the website as well as the SmartHomeManager app, there is a section that is supposed to allow you to get usage details down to the device that

posted 

Yesterday at 8:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Not syncing on dashboard

I noticed today an Icon indicating an account was not syncing. When I try to reauthorize the account I get stuck in a login loop. first image shows Ic

posted 

Yesterday at 9:16 PM

Email I try to send to att.net addresses is failing due to prodigy.net servers not using TLS

I send a sports newsletter from my server every couple of days and severeal of my subscribers have att email addresses (@att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @pac

posted 

Yesterday at 9:05 PM

Local Issue or AT&T is blocking a website

Hi, I have been trying to access my web hosting provider's website - www.hostcolor.com - from Pearland, Texas and from my NY place, in both places I

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:04 PM

Smart Home Manager and Wifi Not Working

None of my devices will connect to the internet and when i try to get on my Smart Home Manager it pops up a “Maintenance Mode” and “Experiencing issue

posted 

Yesterday at 5:41 AM

Secure Mail Key

I have been trying to setup a secure mail key for the past several months with no success. I have been following the on-line setup instructions and w

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

at&t ID and pin reset

Everytime, I try to login to account, I cannot log in. My sister gave me her iphone 5s because she got a 6s+ for Christmas. I had the account changed

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Access email

How can I access my att.net email without going through Yahoo?I would prefer to go through as few servers as necessary.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago