Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Slow Internet

I've called and asked when fiber will be offered in my location. There is fiber offered 3/10th of a mile north of my address & 3/10 of a mile south of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:42 PM

Secure Mail Key

I have been trying to setup a secure mail key for the past several months with no success. I have been following the on-line setup instructions and w

posted 

Yesterday at 3:08 PM

Getting constant ATT robo calls regarding status updates on trouble tickets

We're getting 20-30 calls a day about our open trouble tickets being updated. I've called all of the ATT business direct numbers as well as all busine

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT - Please help me!

I overpaid my $250 ATT bill (accidentally) by $2,500 on November 5, 2019. I tried to do a STOP PAYMENT but ATT would not honor it from my bank. Today

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How will I be connected to the fiber optic line?

I have my network router that I am assuming will connect to the uverse modem.  What's the connection between the modem and the fiber optic line?  Am I

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can not login to email

I keep getting an error message when trying to log in to email. I've tried all the troubleshooting/changed passwords/tried to access on different comp

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Closed

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone number

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Bi

posted 

2 days ago

How do we solve this lack of coordination between telephone reps and billing?

I have been promised repeatedly that my billing would be straightened out and I continue to be billed incorrectly with no communication. Is there som

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

keep att email address

May I keep my att.net address if I cancel uverse with at&t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Outlook 2013 account migration

This is what i have done so far: --I have backed up all .pst files from my old installation of Outlook 2013 onto an external hard drive. --Then I up

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago