Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Can't get help

I received a reminder for a U-verse account ending in 3914. I don't now and never had a U-verse account.No one has helped, I can't even find a place t

posted 

26 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Secure Mail Key

I have been trying to setup a secure mail key for the past several months with no success. I have been following the on-line setup instructions and w

posted 

Yesterday at 3:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Att wont let me pay with check help

Att wont let me pay with check help they suspended my acct no acceptions?? Please help me. Uverse and internet

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Cannot send email with existing snet.net address

After years with no changes, apparently I may have missed a change in sending email using Thunderbird on my MacBook Air (iOS 10.13.6). I now see the m

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

How to Activate Pluto TV ?

You're discussing activating Pluto tv on your home tv. Otherwise, you'll directly access Pluto tv on your internet-connected devices. To activate plut

posted 

Today at 8:36 AM

ATT - Please help me!

I overpaid my $250 ATT bill (accidentally) by $2,500 on November 5, 2019. I tried to do a STOP PAYMENT but ATT would not honor it from my bank. Today

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:19 AM

Slow Internet

I've called and asked when fiber will be offered in my location. There is fiber offered 3/10th of a mile north of my address & 3/10 of a mile south of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:42 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How will I be connected to the fiber optic line?

I have my network router that I am assuming will connect to the uverse modem.  What's the connection between the modem and the fiber optic line?  Am I

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can not login to email

I keep getting an error message when trying to log in to email. I've tried all the troubleshooting/changed passwords/tried to access on different comp

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Closed

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone number

Binance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Binance phone numberBinance÷ support +1 (866) 282-62±82 Bi

posted 

2 days ago