Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

U

Accepted Solution

Internet Problem. No place else to tell att.

* Internet problem in my area. * After the Rain OCT 28 here. in ARkansas. yes AR is Arkansas not Arizona AZ.    My Uverse internet is

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

an hour ago

Questions

DSL internet was cut off in error.

For 3 weeks I've been told Att was gonna fix my DSL that was cut off by accident and no fault of mine.  I have been given the run around  

Questions

Reactivate Internet

My service is suspended and I paid in full but still don’t have Internet. When will it come back on?

Questions

My Internet sucks

My internet constantly drops in and out. Sometimes it's out for 10 minutes or more and I have to restart my modem 4 to 5 times week. Anyone dealing wi

Questions

Moving

Hi there, I will be moving to a different state in December. My monthly bill has a coverage period of the 10th of current month to the 9th of the next

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

19 hours ago

Questions

Transfer of Billing Not Working

I am the current owner of the account, and I have been trying to access the transfer of billing section of the website and every time I log in (with t

Questions

Will we ever get fiber in out area or upgraded service

we have dsl in our area and att is the only provider. the dsl is horrible impossible to game on cause the packetloss makes it impossible. there techs

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

21 hours ago

Questions

Closed

High Latency/ Ping/Ms

We have the 18 mbps plan and My son is always telling me that he has High Ping/Latency AT&T please help I'm not paying y'all to give me this kind

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

21 hours ago

Questions

Unable to reach http://attwifimanager to setup AT&T Unite Express 2

I am tasked to setup two of these mobile routers, but I am unable to reach http://attwifimanager saying the site cannot be reached. Where do I safely

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Itsjustme1 

a day ago

Questions

How to reinstate canceled account?

I broke my ankle a few months ago during the peak of Covid-19. I was out of work for 4 months because of the severity of the break. I finally returned

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts