Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Access email

How can I access my att.net email without going through Yahoo?I would prefer to go through as few servers as necessary.

posted 

1 hour ago

AT&T is blocking/filtering out emails

I have a vendor that I work with that suddenly I can no longer communicate with. They receive my emails but I never receive their responses. I have

posted 

Today at 6:50 PM

Accepted Solution

Can't get help

I received a reminder for a U-verse account ending in 3914. I don't now and never had a U-verse account.No one has helped, I can't even find a place t

posted 

Today at 4:44 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:49 PM

Secure Mail Key

I have been trying to setup a secure mail key for the past several months with no success. I have been following the on-line setup instructions and w

posted 

Yesterday at 3:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:57 PM

Att wont let me pay with check help

Att wont let me pay with check help they suspended my acct no acceptions?? Please help me. Uverse and internet

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:09 PM

Cannot send email with existing snet.net address

After years with no changes, apparently I may have missed a change in sending email using Thunderbird on my MacBook Air (iOS 10.13.6). I now see the m

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:52 PM

How to Activate Pluto TV ?

You're discussing activating Pluto tv on your home tv. Otherwise, you'll directly access Pluto tv on your internet-connected devices. To activate plut

posted 

Today at 8:36 AM

ATT - Please help me!

I overpaid my $250 ATT bill (accidentally) by $2,500 on November 5, 2019. I tried to do a STOP PAYMENT but ATT would not honor it from my bank. Today

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:19 AM

Slow Internet

I've called and asked when fiber will be offered in my location. There is fiber offered 3/10th of a mile north of my address & 3/10 of a mile south of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:42 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How will I be connected to the fiber optic line?

I have my network router that I am assuming will connect to the uverse modem.  What's the connection between the modem and the fiber optic line?  Am I

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago