Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Registration page lsreg.att.net keeps appearing even though I’ve registered already. Can’t connect t

We have fixed wireless internet installed last week. We can use the internet as long as we are using apps on devices. But when we open up a web browse

ETF how do I calculate?

How do I calculate termination fees?

posted 

29 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

I want Att to let me cancel my order

I placed a order this morning and i would like to cancel it, but I haven't been able to, I have been on the phone since 8am it is now 1:15pm and I hav

Mad As (Edited per community guidelines)...!!!!!!

My SBC Global.net email suddenly was no longer accessible through the sync that I'd been using for YEARS!!!!! Couldn't find the access to log into it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Email Typed incorrect

my at&t tv app account was set up by the person I talked with over the phone and I can reset anything cause my email is spelled all wrong can you hel

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Refund check

I have been waiting for my refund check since November 2019. Why does it take a ridiculous amount of time to get refunded?

Accepted Solution

Loss of Internet during a crucial CORONAVIRUS time

I called 3/30/20 to cancel TV services only and was told my internet would remain. I woke up today and it was not working. When I called, was told th

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

ConnecTech support

Been trying to resolve an email issue I have had for the last 5 days. Persistent I have got 5 live people via 'chat live' just to be a dead end, all

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Cannot logon

Have tried The ATand T App-,my At and T website, and the prepaid website. Have cleared cache and cookies. I cannot Get into my account Have changed m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Bamboozled already?!

I signed up for ATT fiber in Feb, while they were running a promo - $60/mo for 12 mos (300 speed) when bundled with wireless. Cool, sign me up! A few

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…