Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Bill Dispute

account- Directv # was 177067792275-Please explain what you are charging me for? We turned in all you equipment Return Reference Number#A3858P2018080

cancel my internet while i’m in another country

Hi, i just moved from the US to Thailand. I tried to cancle my internet but it didn’t work. Please help me!

Phishing Suspect

Has anyone received an email like this? I suspect that it is phishing and I do not plan to act as suggested in the email. It appears to be such a blat

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Intermittent Internet Issues

I have AT&T Internet with a WiFi router. I am using it to work from home. Multiple times per hour my internet will freeze. It is especially noticable

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Someone has taken over my sbcglobal.net email and changed the password and i cant reset. Ive had for 20+ years.

Someone has taken over my sbcglobal.net email that I have had for 20+ years and now I am locked out of it and all my emails are going to them. All my

Combine my att.net account with my yahoo ,com account

No march 18th i upgraded my microsoft edge to the chrome. It deleted my att.net account along with several othersI cannot sign into my att account reg

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Copyright tutorial not working

Hello. I received a notification that I have to take a copyright tutorial by this Thursday or my internet will be comprised but it has been down for a

Identity Theft

Received a collection call today for an ATT Uverse account that was fraudulently opened in my name, was given 8667182011 to call. Been on hold for ove

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Moving

Hello,I am trying to move my internet service as i have moved to a new house. I have had no luck with getting in touch with customer service even thou

ATT unavailable at my new residence

Hi everyone, figured I would take a shot in the dark here. My wife and I are currently moving on May 1st and ATT isn't available at our new residence,

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…