Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

L
Online access to my Internet Account information

For 12 days now (since 11/20/20) now I've been unable to access online information about my High Speed Internet account. I can log into att/yahoo to

Questions

cancel service

Please how do I cancel my internet service and return modem??

Questions

Access Parental Controls

I have internet and phone service with At&t. I use the Smart Home Manager app to manually (not automatically) block access to my kid's devices at

Questions

Move Telephone Pole for Renovations

Hi!  The business I work for is getting a new roof and there is a telephone pole that must be moved in order for this to happen. How to I go

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

DSL online service to check data, see bill, pay bill, etc.

For 11 days not unable to access Online information about my High Speed Internet account. I can log in to att/yahoo to see my mail. Whether using my

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

LaStevens 

5 hours ago

Questions

Can't log into AT&T account anymore

I was trying to pay my AT&T account online which includes my cell phone account and also bundled Uverse and internet account, but could not log in for

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

karenmacadam 

5 hours ago

Questions

My AT&T account is closed but I'm still being billed

Hello. I was told that my account was recently closed by an AT&T agent per my request. I was also told I would not be billed anymore, after I was

Questions

it will not let me in my account for the last week.

A temporary system error prevents us from retrieving your account information right now. Please try again later. And yes I am in the United States.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

piersonsuns 

9 hours ago

Questions

Why so slow lately?

Why, in the past 2 or 3 months, has my AT&T internet gotten so slow?  At work, it is so slow it causes data entry problems.  At home it is just annoyi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

SamLoftie 

11 hours ago

Questions

Return a payment

Hello my name is Melissa Randall and I over paid by mistake and I called the bank to stop transaction and att took my money anyway I'm on disability a

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts