Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Mad As (Edited per community guidelines)...!!!!!!

My SBC Global.net email suddenly was no longer accessible through the sync that I'd been using for YEARS!!!!! Couldn't find the access to log into it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

KICKED OFF VPN

"The service provider in your current location is restricting access to the internet. You need to log on with the service provider before you can esta

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need help canceling paid att.net email account

I'm being charged 25.95 per month for an att.net mailbox. I have contacted ATT repeatedly to cancel this. In Dec 2019, I was told the account was ca

errors

My internet has been down since Sunday actually up and down, but mostly down). A tech came out today and said he fixed some squirrel damage but the pr

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

I need an update on my internet order

(Edited to remove personal information)

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

unauthorized credit inquiry

We found out that there was a credit inquiry from attcidls on our credit report. As I have not changed anything with our At&T internet I am wondering

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

I don’t have internet connection

I need to connect to the internet , please help me solve problem

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

I want Att to let me cancel my order

I placed a order this morning and i would like to cancel it, but I haven't been able to, I have been on the phone since 8am it is now 1:15pm and I hav

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

PowerSchool Blocked

Is there a reason why AT&T is blocking access to PowerSchool? This started on March 16, 2020.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Can't access my account online. Have Account Number. Do not have User ID, Password, or Email.

For several months now, I have paid my AT&T service bill without signing into my online account. However, I am transferring billing to a roommate and

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…