Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

M
Internet cancellation, Moving

Need to know how to cancel my services. I am moving and At&t does not service my new address, unfortunately. I have called and attempted to chat, but

Questions

Router and billing issues, rude

Hello, Does anyone have a way to reach someone who is not in the call center to register a complaint about billing? I was told to mail in my defective

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Internet Has Been Out Since Sunday

My internet has been out since Sunday. An AT&T service tech came out yesterday and said there’s a main outage and the IT guys were gonna work on it. T

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

wont accept password

I'm going into attwifimanager and using my devices password. It's saying it's incorrect. What else should i be doing?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] - cannot access email from laptop/desktop

I've reset the password for my husband's email several times and it appears to go through, yet we still get the password error message "There have bee

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] message

I have had a problem with my email since changing my password on May 25, 2020, I have to log in with user name and password every time I want to view

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Owed money many times over.

I'm so tired of this so far I been ripped off at least 3 times , this last time was the worst. I cancelled my cable but kept my internet, I followed a

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Cancel internet

I moved and cant get anyone to answer me via phone or chat about moving my service. At this point I ordered spectrum and just want to cancel, but no

Questions

California +1-833-280-5100 AT&T email Tech support number

ISSUE Starting in September 2018 some AT&T users with AT&T accounts found that email stopped syncing.  This issue is caused by a change in the AT&T se

Questions

Email

Is it possible to help me into my bellsouth email? It’s been deleted from my device. Unfortunately, I’ve not used a password to get access to it since

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts