Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Secure Mail Key

I have been trying to setup a secure mail key for the past several months with no success. I have been following the on-line setup instructions and w

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:07 PM

AT&T has problem to create new apartment and they cancelled my account!

(Edited per community guidelines)o,I moved to my apartment 2 years ago and I ordered AT&T internet for my apartment which is unit#3D. Everything was f

posted 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

at&t ID and pin reset

Everytime, I try to login to account, I cannot log in. My sister gave me her iphone 5s because she got a 6s+ for Christmas. I had the account changed

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:32 PM

Bad service! Where is your problem solving attitude!

I am online chatting with a supervisor Jessica and her agent Niall now. They have been putting me on hold for more than 3 hours. After two hours, I st

posted 

Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Access email

How can I access my att.net email without going through Yahoo?I would prefer to go through as few servers as necessary.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TUTORIAL

Today, 11 Sept 2018 , I have been unable to access the required Tutorial after five attempts.  My ID and Psswrdhave been repeatedly accepted and then

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Breached Email

My email has been breached and even though I have changed the password 40ish times, the hacker still gets in. Is there a way to lock the account or so

posted 

2 days ago

Have to Drop Internet - Keeping Wireless - Want to Keep @SBCGlobal Email Accounts

We are moving and the new location does not support AT&T highspeed internet so we will have to let that go. We are able to keep our wireless account

posted 

2 days ago

Someone to help me with my service

Set up kit

posted 

2 days ago

AT&T is blocking/filtering out emails

I have a vendor that I work with that suddenly I can no longer communicate with. They receive my emails but I never receive their responses. I have

posted 

3 days ago