Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

A
Internet

My internet was suspend and then canceled over a late payment. But I have since then paid it and want to know how to go about restarting my service

Questions

Visa prepaid card

Hello, I am wanting to check the status of my visa prepaid card that I was awarded. 

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Service out since 9/18

What is the issue for 77442 zip code? Outage time is ridiculous for these times.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Uverse outage Pensacola

my post was taken private so only I could post more, but I do not have permission to view it

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Daily internet usage

I used to be able to view my daily internet usage when i clicked see my bill, but it's no longer working for me. Now when i click usage it keeps telli

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chrissycrimson 

5 hours ago

Questions

Fixed wireless

I just moved to a new location. This location has no internet available except satellite internet. I switched cell provider to AT&T (from Sprint)

Questions

How can I get at&t to honor their word?

I really dont trust AT&T after this situation. Agreed to refund my account after receipt of equipment (in writing) But then changed their mind.&n

Questions

Using ATT web mail Notepad Any way to "export" all of them ?

I use the Notepad feature on ATT/Yahoo web based E-mail.  I am looking for a way to export all the notes at one time. I could open each note and

Questions

Need Internet and cable at new construction

We are moving in to 40 Barnes Field, Hattiesburg, MS. Our new neighbors say they have AT&T service but the address validation tool doesn't recogn

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Neighborhood burned down and I am still receiving bills

Our neighborhood burned down and I am still receiving bills. How do I get a refund for the time when the AT&T service was out due to lack of tele

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts