Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

new acct shows locked when we try to sign up

Got internet on 3/7. We have tried to sign into view our new bill but it won’t let us. We finally got through to a human after an hour and she said th

wireless plan cancelation

I have been 5 HOURS waiting for someone to pick up at customer service, the stupid phone rings and nobody has the courtesy to answer. I am canceling

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Help

Have no internet connection

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Security pin

I do not have my security pin for my cell phone How can I change it? I have been trying to reach att for 3 hours today

Reimbursement

I lost 2 days of work because someone on your side changed my plan to 100 MB when my apartment is set for only 25 MB without my knowledge or approval

No Internet Connection

I have U-verse but cannot get internet connection. Just got a wireless router for a new TV in another room and not sure if this is my issue. I have be

You guys shipped my equipment with the wrong address

I order a router for new service. UPS has listed that you only have the city and the zip on the shipping label. I hope I’m not being charged for serv

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

ConnecTech support

Been trying to resolve an email issue I have had for the last 5 days. Persistent I have got 5 live people via 'chat live' just to be a dead end, all

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

my u-verse tv in the livingroom won't work. I need a tech to come out

u-verse tv won't work in the livingroom all others work fine

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Smart Home Manager Login

I have tried using my AT&T username and password to log into the Smart Home Manger and it says that the User ID is not associated with AT&T internet s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…