AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12284)
Worst. Internet. Ever.

I have had AT&T internet for a couple months and it has never worked to stream a whole episode without stopping and getting an error message even when I’m standing right next to my modem. I called in to get solutions and they have none and offered to credit me for 1 or 2 days. Insulting and ridi

Questions

My internet not working

Not working

Questions

Closed

billing

Question 1. Why do I still owe for my bill when I have a charge on my credit card to AT&T for the $55.00 payment on December 1st? Addendum: If the charge was for last months bill it would have had to have a late fee per your rules. I know that late fees are assessed as I have paid them. Do to

Questions

NorthLane Refund Card By ATT a Scam

I received a refund from ATT for canceling service due to moving by means of a prepaid Mastercard debit card. Cant activate it online, Northlane activation phone number and customer service number "cannot be completed at this time". Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT being transferred back an

Questions

billing

I have before me a credit card debit from my credit card statement showing my internet bill, which is twice as high as Verizon, which is perceived by most as having better service, being paid on December 1st. THE BILL WAS PAID ON DECEMBER FIRST. WHY DOESN'T MY ACCOUNT REFLECT THIS? ALSO I AM GLADLY

Questions

Problem with my email

I wrote my email wrong we y i place my internet,i need help to put the right one

Questions

My account canceled 😞

My account has been canceled 😞 because I stopped  service due closed my office and lost .now I reopen again my office I would like reactivate but I surprised the bill over $280 . I didn't use service? How can I resolve it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outage in Mississippi

Internet down 18 hours

Questions

Is internet out for anyone else in 39111?; been off since November 30, 2022 today is December 1st 2022

My internet has been off since November 30th 8:30 p.m. after the storm came through....my gateway broadband light flashing red and no internet in 3 days!! I'm upset...they sent a new gateway....it's not the problem...then they said there was an outage after I mentioned it to them....supposed to be f

Questions

Past due arrangement change needed

Can I have until next week to pay the past due amount even though it's beyond my payment arrangement date?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(222)
Unlocking device while in Europe

Hi there! I bought my AT&T device as I was travelling in the US last May. I live in Europe though and would like to continue using the phone here. It's already been more than 6 month sinse I purchased it so I assumed I could get it unlocked in order to switch to local SIM-card and services. Howe

Questions

• Wireless

ATT has no provisioning website....

Trying to get online. I can't connect. I go into settings, network, mobile plan and it tells me that ATT has no provisioning network or website. What does that mean?

Questions

• Wireless

Charged 315 for non returned phone

I’ve seen many people have the same issue with being charged a non return fee even though they returned the phone and i feel as if this is not fair! ATT needs to have a better process with returns so stuff like this doesn’t happen. Has anybody gone through this and got the fee removed?

Questions

• Wireless

At&t Home DSL Internet Paradox

Hello, Our At&t home DSL internet has been down for almost a month already. I've sp9ken to tech support 8 times already and a tech has come to resolve it, but we could never get it to work. Yes, I have tried resetting the modem & logging back into the modem with the user id & pass

Questions

• Internet

Removing unused AT&T phone line?

We don't have a home phone service, only AT&T Fiber. However, we've noticed that there is an existing phone line connected from the pole to our house. Anyone remove this before?

Questions

• Home Phone

Upgrade without Wife and Daughter being notified?

I want to upgrade my wife's and daughters Iphone's for Xmas, but I don't want them to get notified (Text, etc.). Can I do this online without them being notified?  Should I go into a store and do it?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(386)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.