Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19594)
BGW320 lag and restarts, cured by turning off IPv6?

Am I doing something wrong or is IPv6 broken in the BGW320/on AT&T's network? Kept having recurring issues with the BGW320 restarting at least once a day. Would simply randomly reboot, generally when several devices were streaming simultaneously. Also, trying to search in google or go to a web

Questions

Why is my Yahoo/ATT email blocking Facebook password reset emails?

Need to reset Facebook passwords and the reset recovery emails are not in my spam or any folders in my email. I can see in my Facebook app that the reset password link emails were sent on several occasions to my email on file. Where are the reset emails from Facebook blocked? I don't see anything in

Questions

AT&T is blocking our website

Hello! Several users have reported to me that they cannot access our web site https://hempwraps.shop/ they are using AT&T Internet service. https://hempwraps.shop/ Spam pages exhibit suspicious behavior or particularities we deem risky, therefore you should avoid accessing them to keep

Questions

Accepted Solution

Smart Home Manager

I’ve used Smart Home Manager for many years to monitor my home network, however now it will no longer successfully launch. All I see is a blank blue screen. I’ve restarted my device multiple times without success. What changed? How can I resolve this dilemma? Device: IPhone XS Max; iOS 16.3

Questions

Arris BGW210-700 Software/Firmware update

Yesterday I had AT&T upgrade my internet service for my ISP (they use the AT&T lines). AT&T delivered a new BGW210-700 gateway. It came with firmware version 2.17.5 which is relatively old. Current versions are 3.20.x or higher. On these forums, I learned that I cannot update it mysel

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Downloading McAffe Security

I've disable my subscription and uninstal but it keeps taking me back to turn your subscription back on and then I get an error

Questions

VPN Not Connecting

I'm in the IT department for an Enterprise IT-as-a-Service provider and we have two AT&T users that can't connect to our VPN. We aren't seeing their traffic at our VPN endpoint and they are unable to ping our VPNs from their home.  However, both users are able to connect to our VPN while u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

McAfee free download

It says high speed ATT wireless internet and it is not true. It says McAfee free download and it is not true either or it is hiding somewhere that impossible to find. No internet security either.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocked Website

Hello, I have a blocked website from my smart home manager...the website is secured but it is blocking it as unsecured? is there a place I can get this site cleared from being blocked?

Questions

Regarding-About my ip block

I send mails to my client through ATT&T isp and suddenly i got following error.Error: "553 5.3.0 flpd572 DNSBL:RBL 521< 204.157.130.249 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net" while connected from drownmergecite.com (204.157.130.249) to ff-ip4-mx-vip2.pro

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my AT&T number to a new carrier

Am I able to transfer my AT&T phone number to a new carrier if my phone is not paid off but I intend on keeping my AT&T service and just getting a new phone number?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Rep Set me a Business Account for "better price"

I went to the ATT store to get a wireless and internet plan. This was 2 days ago. Rep told me they will set me up as a business wireless and consumer internet so I can get 25% off. I called ATT today and they said no that I would need a business internet to get 25% off, but the internet for gigabit

Questions

• Wireless

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Wireless

Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless