Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19489)
Why I have to reset password so often?

Almost every day I have to reset my password of [email scrubbed] and it takes a lot of time. In fact I do NOT change this password, but get msg that a new password is set. WHY?

Questions

How do I shut off the spam security

Can’t find a way to do this .. let me decide what is spam, since it constantly blocks sites I desire to go to..

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I ADD a website to my EXCEPTIONS list?

ATT internet security is blocking my access to a few websites, the web page error says using the ATT Home Manager says I can add them to my exceptions list - but when I login there is no mention of any exceptions tool anywhere.

Questions

How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

I've tried several times unsuccessfully to change my Wi-Fi password. The old password seems to be hardwired into the gateway and our devices. Has anyone seen this? Can anyone in the community help?

Questions

Blocking a site that I listed under security exceptions

Hi. First, I hate AT&T Active Armor.  I wish I could turn it off.  I'm a web developer and I sometimes need to go into to weird sites so I can fix them.   Second.  I am trying to fix a client's site now.  It is being blocked by AT&T.  I have added it to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I update my security questions?

How do I update my security questions. I can't access my e-mail.

Questions

My wifi is completely out of whack

Hello, so my internet has been messing up recently and I have no idea what to do I have restarted, reset, changed the password, and everything  I have to sign in to my wifi everytime it connects to my phone and when I sign in, it says login is untrusted and it doesn't let me on some sites be

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is this a legitimate email address for AT&T

I received a 'Friendly Reminder' email from AT&T FL yesterday, Dec 10, 2018. Unusual because I have never seen this email address.Here it is: payreq.all.r.937518502@emaildl.att-mail.com My payment was mailed 11/28. AT&T showed they cleared this check Dec 10. Is this a legitimate email from AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210 Reset modem clarification

Details on our BGW210 modem under the WI-FI details shows 3 network names. 2 of the network names (Network A, Network C) & passwords are the ones we are currently using (enabled) that was associated with a previous modem and 1 of the network names (Network B) & password is associated with

Questions

ATT Smart Home Manager App PORT Issue

On my ATT issued Gateway/Modem I have an ATT TV device hardwired (ethernet cable) to Port 3. When I look at the Activity Chart on my Smart Home Manger app I see (most of time) that Port 3 has 3 (sometimes 4) devices, yet Port 3 has only one cable going to the Wistron (WNC) made ATT TV device. The 3

Questions

ATT Smart Home Manager App & Activating FREE version of ActiveArmor.

Just recently I noticed that my Internet Security FREE version of ActiveArmor in the Smart Home Manger was deactivated. When I tried to activate it again I’d get popups that would say “activation is a moment away” then minutes later I’d get “activation is taking longer than expected” and another mi

Questions

ATT Smart Home Manager App Device Blocking Error Message.

When I try to block my ATT TV device in the Smart Home Manger, I get the following message: “This action is not allowed.  In order to provide uninterrupted service, this AT&T device cannot be paused, blocked, or added to a profile”.  Why am I getting this message?  Months ago I w

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.