Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19506)
K
The DELE command did not succeed.

I have this error using TBird: The DELE command did not succeed. Error marking a message as deleted. Mail server inbound.att.net responded: Too many requests. Is there a setting I need to change with ATT-Yahoo? Thanks! ~Kirch

Questions

download for ATT ufix

I am trying to get the AT&T troubleshoot app on my mac. After I login using att.com/ufix it just keeps on "hunting'. I have tried several times with no resolution. Thanks, Lance (customer since 1964). [email scrubbed]

Questions

Wi-Fi on off switch

I was having connectivity problems and the AT&T technician came and replaced my modem. I wanted to be able to turn off the Wi-Fi portion but my roommate still be able to connect. He suggested to do this via Ethernet using power line adapters.that would be fine, but in order to turn off the Wi-Fi

Questions

Closed

How do I retrieve my sbcglobal.net email?

I am unable to retrieve my sbcglobal.net email.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ca't reset my password

I need to reset my password but am not able to because I don't remember my security questions.  If I try too many times, I get locked out and have to wait 12 hours too try again.  HELP please.  Have been trying for 3 days.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I make a Fraudulent Claim

I recently discovered via my credit report an account was opened in 2015 in my name in North Carolina. I have never had an account with AT&T nor have I ever lived in NC. I now have a claim on my credit report for delinquent payment. I want to file fradulent claim and get this removed from my cre

Questions

Modem hacked

My Arris bgw-210 has been compromised, how do I fix it?

Questions

Getting spam at att.net

I have an sbcglobal.net email. For the past two weeks, I am getting up to 10 phishing emails a day in my inbox all directed to an att.net email. How can I rectify this?

Questions

Closed

email font size

All of a sudden, my yahoo/at&t email messages are coming through in very tiny letter size. How do I get back to normal size?

Questions

Closed

sending large files

How do i send large files? i know that ATT uses yahoo server but i can't send large files i searched on how to but i have dropbox but its not appearing when i click on attachement only flickr is showing

Questions

Closed

Duplicate Emails

The past week or so I've been receiving duplicate emails.  The emails are all from different sources so it's not a sender issue.  For example, I currently have two emails in my Inbox, one timestamped 2:45, the other 3:45.  I have just received a copy of each, the copies are both timestamped 4:58.  S

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Website Not Working - Help & Solutions from AT&T

Learn what could be causing the website not to load and how to resolve Are websites not loading? Is your browser running a bit sluggish? Having trouble with att.com? Check out the fixes below to resolve things like: Website loading issues Virus issues that may be slowing down your computer The dre

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.