For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(116)
D
Copyright Infringement Tutorial not working for me

I have been trying to get on to the AT&T Copyright Infringement Tutorial for a week and can not get it to work. Everytime I log in with the account I use for my internet, but it says service is not available. https://copyright.att.net/info/error.html?error=server&errorMessage=You%20are%20no

Questions

Can't access copyright tutorial

I just got a copyright infringement notice today telling me I needed to take a tutorial. I got  a similar notice 2 months ago (trust me, the guilty party is being punished & I've locked out her internet access) & I'm having the same issue I had then. When I go to the tutorial page &

Questions

Copyright Infringement website not working

I received a letter in the mail about a copyright infringement notification and when I go to your website to follow the instructions, the website does NOT work. I go to att.com/copyright-infringement, click on the "Acknowledge Alerts" tab, click "Acknowledge Alert", a login screen pops up a

Questions

Your copyright tutorial (Edited per community guidelines)

I've been trying to log into the copyright tutorial, and I can't It keeps saying Server Error. What (Edited per community guidelines) is, you will slow down my intrnet service and expect that freaking payment on time, but I can't use my internet to take a tutorial for your sorry butts. Really, att&t

Questions

Copyright infringement "You are not an Active HSIA user." error

I got a copyright infringement letter and it says my service will be limited if I don't complete an education tutorial.Well, unfortunately, I can't log in to the Copyright infringement program, as I get the dreaded "You are not an Active HSIA user." error.I've tried with both my main email address (

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't access copyright infringement tutorial

when trying to access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial using my ATT login and Password I get the following message: https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=error&errorCode=902    Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app, close t

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial Server error

I've recently gotten an e-mail telling me about a copyright noticed and as I attempt to do the tutorial I keep getting Server Error issue so i'm unable to complete it. I've already tried using both primary and the AT&T provided username but when I attempt to log in using it tells me there is

Questions

Cannot Take Copyright Infringement Tutorial

Since you sent me a message saying make another post: When going to the copyright infringement "tutorial" link that is included in the email sent to me from AT&T, and then clicking "Take the tutorial", I get to a login page. After putting in my credentials, I get a message saying "Server Erro

Questions

Unable to complete the Anti Copyright tutorial?

Hi. I keep trying to complete the Copyright Infringement tutorial. I have tried to clear my cache, history, cookies, restart, different browsers, all the normal "IT solutions" one would try and I am still getting below error: Server Error Service not available. Please try again later. I

Questions

Yet another Copyright infringement tutorial Server error

I have received copyright infringement alerts, which I have tried to answer. First, the URL given in the email goes to a nonexistent page. Fine. I logged in to my account, searched, and found the Copyright Alert Program page. Even though I'm logged in, it still gives me the option of logging i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Linked Accounts

Trying to unlink accounts. When prompts followed "Remove this account"  does not appear.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Settle old account

Hello I had an account over 6/7 years ago and I wanted new service now it’s about 356 I know ppl who have been able to settle their accounts what can I do so I can start new service 

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.