For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21810)
NUMBERSYNC ISSUE - SAMSUNG Tab 7e (Yes, from AT&T)

I was thrilled that my NUMBERSYNC started working when I upgraded to this tablet. About 4 weeks ago it stopped and now I'm back to " no E911 address entered". I've tried everything to be able to Re-enter the address. I don't see how to do that on my tablet.  Please help!

Questions

Galaxy Z fold 4 Software Updates

When is AT&T providing a new software update for Z Fold 4? The latest one I have is from July 2023 and my job requires me to have an Oct 2023 software update or newer in order to be compliant with our security network.

Questions

Trouble unlocking phone

Hello, everyone. I recently bought a renewed Google Pixel 8 Pro from Amazon that said it was unlocked. However, checking some IMEI checker websites it says it is under AT&T. I sent in an unlocking request, it was approved, and the steps to unlock it were emailed to me. The step, "1. Insert non-A

Questions

Device Unlock

Just purchased Microsoft surface duo from ebay, it seems that it is locked to att service. I am outside of US, so I can not contact the support without an account. As you know device unlock request page is not working, it says to try again in 24 hours but each time same thing happens after 24 hours.

Questions

Global (non-US) Android phones don't work on AT&T in the US

I travel. Besides my home phone, I also have another unlocked Android 4G phone with a SIM card from another country. That phone worked fine until recently, connecting to the AT&T network while in the US. It no longer connects in the US. I bought several phones, and none would connect. AT&

Questions

LG v60 ATT is paid off, but says I can't unlock

My LG V60 phone is no longer working. It has been paid off for a while now, and I wanted to unlock to try and connect to another network but I am getting the message "We're sorry. We can't unlock this device."

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moto G Power (2022) gets no mobile data

Recently purchased a new unlocked Moto G Power (2022), XT2165-5 on Android 11. An Android 12 update was pushed out a few days later and since then the phone has not received mobile data.  I get data on wifi, and voice/texts on 4G/LTE.   First I reset the phone and then flashed the Mo

Questions

Not receiving verification texts

We still are not receiving verification texts on our phones. This applies to multiple companies on 3 phones on our account. The only place I have received a text verification code is from AT&T.  I can not receive these texts from my bank, my credit cards and various other on-line entities.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active Armor - block all from a prefix

Is it possible to block all calls from a given area code/prefix? For example - ID like to block all calls from 800-555-XXXX (where XXXX represents any number from 0000 to 9999).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lol, need some help here

Well, actually i got my s21 ultra from a UAE website that sells refurbished phone, but it appears that the phone im holding it was locked from AT&T and now its unlocked, but the most important thing that it doesn't receive an update, note that the version of Android should be 14 on my s21 ultra

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
phone keeps losing total connection to ATT

I have my wifi off so that setting is doing nothing, but for some reason I have 0 ATT signal in the middle of Oklahoma City. I put it in airplane mode and use the phone for a little bit then all of a sudden poof no network connection until i put it back in airplane mode and turn it off. that is the

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Samsung A23 Software Update failed

Yesterday on May 2nd my Phone (Samsung A23) needed a software update ,so I decided to do just that,it was working completely fine etc. Today May 3rd I realize that it was moving very slowly in regards to certain apps ,so I decided to close all apps and restart my phone,and as a result: -the phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

SMS BANK

My son is disabled and has a tracking device that sends me texts to alert me when bus is on the move. I got this message today, but have no clue what it means:   Your monthly SMS bank is running low. You will only be able to receive 5 more SMS.

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock phone

I locked my phone today using a 4 digit passcode, now it won't unlock. It's a Samsung Galaxy S20FE5G.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.