Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21823)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

insurance

I currently have mobile insurance protection on 3 devices on my account for $ 8.99 per month. What is the difference in that coverage and the at & t advantage protection 4

Questions

Please help me someone. At&t has been a living nightmare.

I am living a literally at&t nightmare. Everyone I talk to says the other person is wrong. So far everyone has been wrong. They sent us a device that was registered as stolen even through it was delivered in an unopened box from them. They keep turning off my service. I have been on the phone fo

Questions

Texted pictures sent to me are paused, and will not download for viewing

when I click the resume download, it just keeps pausing. I have had phone for almost 2 years. This morning is the first time it has happened. I have done the following:Reset network Reset all settings Reset the whole phone

Questions

Texts not being delivered

8 out of 10 times It takes several attempts for my text to be delivered to only one of my contacts. All other contacts have no problem. We both have Samsung galaxy. their number isn't blocked because I made sure of it. Like I said its maybe 2 out of ten times they do get delivered. What's weird is

Questions

Error #2

Can't send text messages, make a phone call or go on internet off and on. Sometimes when I try to send message it says "can't send message with at&t, error 2. I've done all updates, cleared the cache in every single app and went to at&t store and got a new SIM card. Everything works fine in

Questions

I always get this message

I always get this message We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again ATTMobilityCare What do I do to unlock my phone?

Questions

I can't accept the new S24 Ultra ship date

I ordered my phone on 2/1/24 and it was supposed to be shipped a few days later. I got a notification that my shipping date has changed to between  3/12/24 and 3/19/24 IF I ACCEPT THE CHANGE.  I've tried to accept the new date so many times from multiple phones and PC and I get the messag

Questions

MY ATT Mexico calling no longer working in US.

I have a PIXEL 5A with android 13 . Actually 2 as my wife has one with same issue.  We have Att Mexico .  It has always worked fine in the US until recently.  Our plan includes the US.   Once arriving in the US we can no longer make calls. Immediate call ended after dialing. &nb

Questions

NUMBERSYNC ISSUE - SAMSUNG Tab 7e (Yes, from AT&T)

I was thrilled that my NUMBERSYNC started working when I upgraded to this tablet. About 4 weeks ago it stopped and now I'm back to " no E911 address entered". I've tried everything to be able to Re-enter the address. I don't see how to do that on my tablet.  Please help!

Questions

Galaxy Z fold 4 Software Updates

When is AT&T providing a new software update for Z Fold 4? The latest one I have is from July 2023 and my job requires me to have an Oct 2023 software update or newer in order to be compliant with our security network.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
AT&T Motivate (V341U) Keeps... sort of restarting???

Hi, so very recently my AT&T Motivate (Model V341U) started to randomly... restart? It would suddenly go black and into the "Powered by Android" startup screen, but it'd load very quickly. I'd just put in password, it'd say "Phone Loading" (or something along the lines), and it'd seem normal. Fe

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Received unlock code, but my phone is not giving me a notification to enter the code in

I submitted a request for an unlock code, and I got approved and received the code and instructions. I was told to turn the phone on and wait for the notification where I can enter the code. I never got that notification. What do I do to trigger that notification? Is there something I can do instead

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.