For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21796)
Was gifted a SIM card

A friend of mine gave me a SIM card that has time data and calling on it she said that she wanted to be on a different carrier and gave me that SIM card. Everything works on it but when you go to the settings in about phone it shows that my phone number is unknown and I don't know how to fix that.

Questions

Texting works but no calls or data

I recently purchased a prepaid AT&t phone from Walmart, I've registered the phone but only texting works I cannot receive or make calls and no data. The phone is a AT&t Vista, onyx Black. HELLPPP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail language

Voicemail went from English to Spanish

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT unlock device app

I have a Samsung a12 prepaid I’m trying to unlock it. The phone doesn’t have the app installed, but I found it on the Google Play and when tried to install it said that the app was created for an older version of android.

Questions

Closed

phone wont turn on

my Huawei y536a1 wont power on. it has a fully charged battery and was working fine. then suddenly it turned off and now wont turn back on. how do I fix this problem so I can turn it back on and continue to use it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How can I check if my trade-in device was received?

We turned in our old phone in-store; however, still receiving request for phone.

Questions

My phone is requesting an 8 digit code to unlock sim

My phone says input 8 digit to unlock the sim. Where do I get this 8 digits

Questions

Accepted Solution

SIM Card

Hi! So I ordered a SIM kit 1.5wks ago, but I never received it. BUT, when I track it- it says it was delivered and "recipient has picked up package"..... it was NOT me!!!! Is there any way I can get AT&T to mail me out a new one because this really (Edited per community guidelines)!!! Or can someone

Questions

Closed

Unable to record instagram stories

Instagram stories feature appears as a black screen when trying to use. I hold the button down to record (only black) and it says video file not supported. I have tried all trouble shooting steps and uninstalled, restarted, cleared data, etc.

Questions

Error Code 13-01-05

I have been attempting to set up my ActiveArmor and continue to get the error code 13-01-05, after uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing the cache for Google Play and Updating, and clearing Cache for ActiveArmor I am still getting the error code.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

bluetooth error "an app is needed to connect this device"

I can connect Galaxy S10e to the car with bluetooth, but not to my earbuds. I had wiped my phone and reinstalled everything. After which, I can only connect my bluetooth to my car, not my ear buds. Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocked samsung s10e

I want to upgrade my at&t locked S7 to an unlocked S10e. So I remove the sim card in the s7 and put in the s10e and at&t will recognize my number and new phone? Then switch transfer the files in the s7 to the s10e? Will the at&t firmware that enables video calling be in the s10e then sin

Questions

Accepted Solution

esim while traveling in Europe

I would like use an esim I purchased ( not through ATT) for while I am in Europe. When I scan the qr code I get an error message stating my phone is locked. Is there a way to unlock the phone or bypass so that I may use the esim.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.