Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(21823)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Password for voice mail on new phone

I got a new Android, and when trying to set up voice mail, it wants a password. Tried the one for opening the screen. Not given option of setting a new password.

Questions

Closed

S23 (128 gb) not loading software update cont'd

Thank you, Nina. Does it also sound normal that I was able to load 2 more updates (from July and November, I believe) to my other S23 (256 gb) last night but my 128 gb S23 still hasn't had even 1 update?  Just seems weird.  But, if you truly don't think anything is wrong, I won't worry ab

Questions

Text on Call Log buy Not sent from Phone

On my ATT call log online I see two text but I did not send the text messages from my phone, the text messages are not in my history, trash or deletes. How could a text I didn't send be on my att call log? Help!

Questions

Updating Software on S23

No matter what I try, I cannot get one of my 2 S23 phones to update its software. It hasn't been updated for nearly a year (i.e., before I bought the phone).  Every time I try to update the software I get this message:  "Software update interrupted.  No update is available for your d

Questions

Device Unlock app not working

I switched to another carrier and trying to unlock my AT&T issued android phone (model: V340U) and am trying to use the "Unlock Device" app, however the app simply opens, and then immediately crashes. I went to "Google Play" and attempted to download the app again, but did not change anythi

Questions

I have a question

So I was sold this pixel 6 as being unlocked and able to use any carrier and that is definitely not the case. It is locked to AT&t I guess. I don't think it's blacklisted. I thought I could use boost Mobile still through it being on AT&t's MVNO but when I put the SIM card in it it just says

Questions

Closed

Will they Know

Will they know the data is turned off?

Questions

Spam calling, selling information.

Does it keep the number blocked and block future calls, I receive over a 100 spam calls a day after applying for anything online. Bummer.

Questions

Accepted Solution

My Moto G Play phone keeps disconnecting from wifi

Starting from last month and continuing into this month, the wifi is disconnected & I haven't left my house. When I notice it (must admit I am not used to checking for the internet connection) and try to reconnect, it will just say saved and I can't connect.  I then need to shut off the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock approved but it says unlock not sent

Hi, I've tried unlocking my Pixel 7 from AT&T it got approved, the problem is the email says unlock not sent. Use these instructions and this code from your device's manufacturer to unlock your device. Your unlock code: UNLOCK_NOT_SENT   Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlo

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Received unlock code, but my phone is not giving me a notification to enter the code in

I submitted a request for an unlock code, and I got approved and received the code and instructions. I was told to turn the phone on and wait for the notification where I can enter the code. I never got that notification. What do I do to trigger that notification? Is there something I can do instead

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.