For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15116)
TalkBack settings locked

I have a Galaxy A03s that I accidently Google locked myself out of. When I draw an L on screen or even the backwards L the TalkBack lady that speaks says "stop" how do I enter TalkBack settings if she won't allow it. Please really need the help here. Phone has been useless ever since.

Questions

Cannot enter my address on Wi-Fi calling (Error code: ERR0093-WS)

Error code: ERR0093-WS I don't have AT&T signal in my new home, that's why I'm dependent on Wi-Fi calling. My new home was built last year but my new address is still not showing as a valid address in AT&T emergency address. I copied my address from USPS website and also tried all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Persistent Connectivity Issues with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Post-FOTA Update, Seeking Effective Resolution.

ATT Community, I am reaching out in hope of finding a resolution to a persistent and frustrating issue that began approximately six months ago, following a FOTA update on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-908U). Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue through standard troubleshooting and multi

Questions

network unlock code blocked

My samsung note 9 is network locked. I have got my network unlock code from at&t. but someone put incorrect code many times then blocked and askes "enter mck network unlock code blocked. too many incorrect attempts."

Questions

Accepted Solution

Software update one ui 6 for s23 ultra

Ive been seeing online that other people with locked att phones have been able to get the one ui 6 update for their s23 ultra but when I try to do it it keeps saying software update interrupted, please try again in 24 hours. It has been saying this for months and I already have tried everything and

Questions

I am unable to update my galaxy s22+

I purchased an unlocked galaxy s22+. It was once locked to att. I was using the phone outside the US with another carrier for a few months. I am back in the US and on the att network. Yet I still cannot update the phone to android 14. I tried contacting att support, but they were of no help. They ke

Questions

Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}

In my "Use these instructions to unlock your device" email from ATT, it refers to "Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" and I'm unable to unlock. Please advise with corrected instructions.

Questions

Samsung S22 Ultra not registered on a network after software update, How can this be fixed?

My wife's S22 Ultra is not working after an update. I spoke to customer service multiple times. They advised me to get the phone troubleshooting by Samsung-authorized technicians but even they could not find any issues with the device. I also went to an AT&T store where they converted into an E-

Questions

upgrade reversal

i was wondering what was an upgrade reversal

Questions

not compatible to ATT

Got a text after activating that says my phone won't work on their system? (Edited per community guidelines)?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.