For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25360)

Accepted Solution

Threats from AT&T customers Representative

My have such terrible service now on my mobile phone due to the AT&T system. I attempted to call directly to ask for help. I also reached out on the app. So the phone service stated the call back would be between 26-31 mins, but I got a call in 7 minutes. I tried to have a conversation with the cust

Questions

Promotioal credits not applied for returned phones. Should I file a complaint the Better Business Bureau?

AT&T sent me 3 new phones 02/2024 as part of promotion, and prepaid return labels for only 2 of my old phones to trade in, so with 3 phones to trade in I walked into an AT&T store with the 3 trade in phones, the rep on store would only take the one of the three phones, said since I had retur

Questions

formal written complaint

Do you know where I can file a formal written complaint? I have been attempting to resolve an issue for over two years. Every time I call, I'm directed to visit the store. However, upon visiting the store, I'm informed that the matter must be addressed by the regional manager, and unfortunately, I n

Questions

Employee discount issue

IMO doesn’t work, not through company iPads, different browsers. I feel a bit cheated out. Why isn’t this more simple? Is there any other website, option I can do, manager that can apply code?? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Family Plan Minimum Lines?

Is there a minimum number of lines for a family plan? I can only find maximum number. I want to leave my family plan, but that would only leave 2 lines on the plan.

Questions

INT'L DATA CHARGE

To whom it may concern, I was charged $635.69 for int'l roaming when I had my phone on airplane mode the entire time I was abroad. I have tried calling customer service numerous times to no avail. I have been transferred countless times to different departments, without really comprehending what t

Questions

Switch back to prepaid from post paid

I was on prepaid & switched to post paid for the iphone15 max. Was told the only way I could get the phone was to switch to postpaid & trade in my iphone 14 & the 15 max would be free. AT&T has really screwed up the billing & trying to talk to agent is terrible. I want to pay of

Questions

ATT’s trade-in promotional offer discrepancy

I recently switch to ATT wireless with 5 new lines and facing some discrepancy with a promotional offer I received from AT&T. On 03/24/2024 I interacted with a representative from AT&T who offered me a promotional trade-in offer for an iPhone 12 Pro Max, as follows: Offer: $1000 trade-in v

Questions

Number suspended

Went to at&t and they said my number was suspended

Questions

Closed

Does AT&T have an email where I can reach out to customer service directly?

I'm a college student who left the US because of COVID, and have been trying to cancel my AT&T autopay for over a year now. This is remarkably difficult to do from an international phone number, especially given that I don't have a SSN. Cancelling my debit card did not work- I'm getting mail say

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay friends phone bill.

Can you anonymously pay a friends phone bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What happens if a person does not accept the Transfer of Billing Responsibility?

I have my daughter in law on our account and she is divorcing our son so I feel she should pay her own phone bill - not him

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATTN::SUPERVISOR. Repetitive claim issues can't get resolved

I filed a claim on my device and my claim got accepted device shipped and it got to FedEx Pineville office so I called them and they said the package was declined and it was the wrong mailing address...they had the correct address but never showed up....the device is on the way back..I called asurio

Questions

Accepted Solution

Threats from AT&T customers Representative

My have such terrible service now on my mobile phone due to the AT&T system. I attempted to call directly to ask for help. I also reached out on the app. So the phone service stated the call back would be between 26-31 mins, but I got a call in 7 minutes. I tried to have a conversation with the cust

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.