Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Oldsman's profile

1 Message

Monday, May 6th, 2024 8:13 PM

Promotioal credits not applied for returned phones. Should I file a complaint the Better Business Bureau?

AT&T sent me 3 new phones 02/2024 as part of promotion, and prepaid return labels for only 2 of my old phones to trade in, so with 3 phones to trade in I walked into an AT&T store with the 3 trade in phones, the rep on store would only take the one of the three phones, said since I had return labels I had to take the other 2 to the USPS. I boxed the 2 older phones up dropped them off at a United States Post office, in Apex NC 24502 and received a receipt on 02/22/2024, with two tracking numbers #9267690100796422546353, and #9267690100796422664231. USPS confirmed both were picked up and processed by agent of AT&T on 02/26/2024, 03:28 at USPS Raleigh NC 27676.

But as of 05/06/2024 I am still not receiving credits for these 2 trade in phones, I have place multiple calls with different AT&T representatives, without resolution, AT&T is saying it USPS did not deliver the packages, but USPS has conformation that they where picked up by agent of AT&T.

A total of $1,000 in credits per phone was the promised promotion, so a total of $2,000 in bill credits is the amount due me.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

13 days ago

The trouble is that the USPS delivered to the shipping agent, which is what USPS sees, but the shipping agent didn't complete the delivery to the final destination, which is what AT&T sees. 

Take screenshots of the USPS tracking showing that they were accepted by USPS and file a BBB complaint (if not applied on the 3rd billing cycle). Those get escalated to someone who has the power to get this fixed.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

13 days ago

Bill credits begin approximately 90 days from the date of purchase and trade it. 90 days from the end of February, would be end of May.  It is only May 6th.  

If you don't have credits on the bill that includes the date May 26th then you can complain by filing a better business bureau complaint. 

AT&T does not have your phones. Not any of them. Trade in phones go to Assurant Mobile in La Verne Tennessee. The tracking number that works through the USPS would also work through newgistics, and wood track the two phones that were mailed all the way to Tennessee 

Up by the way the bill credits are over 36 months. Once the bill credits start you will get multiple credits for the missing previous months...  

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.