Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
andreareyesp's profile

1 Message

Monday, May 6th, 2024 5:50 PM

formal written complaint

Do you know where I can file a formal written complaint? I have been attempting to resolve an issue for over two years. Every time I call, I'm directed to visit the store. However, upon visiting the store, I'm informed that the matter must be addressed by the regional manager, and unfortunately, I never receive a response. I have been continuously paying for a cell phone for two years, which I traded in, but the phone I handed over was either lost or stolen in the store. I have evidence in the form of an invoice proving that I give them the phone.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

13 days ago

@andreareyesp  File an online complaint with the BBB. That will get forwarded directly to AT&T Upper Management and someone from the Office of the President will contact you. That's as high up in AT&T that a customer can go. They  have the resources and authority to handle issues like this. No telling how much they will be able to do because of the length of time this has been going on but it's definitely worth a shot. Just have all of your receipts and documentation on hand when they call.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

13 days ago

I assume you mean you have a receipt for the trade in?

File a BBB complaint; those escalated to the Office of the President.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.