For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1395)
AT &T 974 phone message waiting alert beep

The alert beep for a message waiting is not working?

Questions

Customer Service Has Beens Completely Useless No One Can Help Simplest Problems Not Resolved

It's a different department. We can't help you from here. Endless excuses. That's AT&T Customer Support. Company MOTO We will find a way to (Edited per community guidelines) you off and keep it that way! Confirmed Auto pay set up 3-4 times. Had auto pay for years! Now so incompetent at all levels. N

Questions

Text Alerts from AT&T Why won't you let me get Text Alerts without AT&T wireless?

So AT&T won't let you add a wireless phone number unless it is an AT&T number!!

Questions

Why is my bill so high for my home service with two Lan Lines!

We have two Landlines in our residence, one for my home office, and one for our home. We have had these numbers and service forever. I was looking at my bill and for one Number I have a charge of $75 a month for "Combined Communication Svcs"?????? The other line has a flat charge of $37.50. Why is o

Questions

porting a active land line to a non att wireless carrier

I want to port my wireline to a wireless carrier. I'm on my second port request. Both ATT and the new carrier have given me the run around saying the problem is not on there end. (many phone calls at this point) is there a department/person who can work with me to find what the issue is with gettin

Questions

Removal of old obsolete Bell South Pole

There is an old obsolete short green Bell South Pole right next to our driveway that has been ran over. I had a mediacom worker look at it and he said there are no lines even hooked up to it. This needs to be removed. location: Inlet Beach FL 32461

Questions

Telephone line easment removal

I need to get approval from AT&T to abandon a telephone line easement on my property....how do I get this done? I live in Indiana....

Questions

Removal of old phone line

We'd like to have our old phone line removed. I don't think it is in use.  Are you able to help with this?

Questions

Why have these lines been on the ground for years?

Communication boxes and lines lying on the ground at 17380 El Camino Real

Questions

AT&T Landline Problems

Off and on for the past few months, our AT&T landline has been screwed up with major static and dropped calls. The technician who worked on the line at the POP several weeks ago stabilized the service but it malfunctioned again a week later with heavy static returning.  Today, there is no

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.