Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Landline Phone Features

Landline Phone Features

Find help for voicemail, calling features and more.

(53)

Accepted Solution

Keep phone from ringing

How do you block all incoming calls on landline. Don’t want phone to ring.

Questions

How is AT&T conected to Directv

What is the connection between DirecTV and AT&T?

Questions

Voice mail service on land line settings

Looking for the settings menu for the number of rings before it goes to voice mail

Questions

Unwanted calls

I am continually receiving calls from who knows, starting with "Tghis is a courtesy call for AT&T and DIRECT TV customers"! The latest call was this morning, 14 May 2022 at 04:30 AM! I would lik,e to find out who is responsible for tjhese calls even if they are fromn out of country!!

Questions

Cancel landline and leave forwarding number

If I cancel my landline, can I leave a forwarding number for people to hear when they call the cancelled number?

Questions

Number Transfer Pin for a Landline

How do I get a Number Transfer Pin for a landline. There is not that option in the AT&T app.

Questions

Utility facility map request

Hi there, I need facility maps for a location in American Canyon, CA. I used to have contacts to an individual with AT&T, but I received a kickback notice, so not sure if he works there still. 

Questions

Call forwarding still an extra feature $156/year.

Yet website shows no information on this fact and your account shows this as a feature for your plan. To get this fact (optional feature) I had much fun:  Called Customer Service they did not know it was an extra feature and try to sell it to me.  Sat on hold to go to Service Department,

Questions

Unknown numbers

Is there a way to block “unknown number”? The *77 feature doesn’t block these type of calls and I’ve received 15 calls from “Amazon” wanting me to verify an IPhone purchase.  I’m letting them go to voicemail but honestly I’m pretty annoyed. I sure wish AT&T could stop this on their end.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deleting Call History Items

The "Call History" Log "Actions" Column only allows "Add To Address Book". How do you delete items in the Call History Log?

Questions

Digital land line vs an old style land line

What's the difference between a Digital land line and an old style land line

Questions

landline caller id on television

When we have an incoming call on our landline, the caller id used to show up on our main television in our living room. The caller id info is no longer showing up on the television.  Did I turn it off by accident?  How can this be fixed?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.