Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Landline Phone Features

Landline Phone Features

Find help for voicemail, calling features and more.

(6)
Robo calls

I kinda think you guys are in compliance with the Robo callers. You have a bunch of (Edited per community guidelines) "Robo blocking" options which are worthless....BUT a small telephone provider in Oregon (Yahats) called Pioneer furnishes a simple service that makes you dial an 8 to get thru. My fr

Questions

Removing old block call numbers

But the system is asking me to dial the number I want to be removed and I have no clue what it is!!! I added 10 numbers a long time ago and change them as more spam callers attack me. I used to be able to go online and change, add and remove them, now they want me to do it on the phone and I have NO

Questions

Accepted Solution

Voice mail

We just added a home phone for my wife's office VOIP. She can't have voice mail for work and we are needing to know how to disable it?  We have tried *91 and that doesn't work and the AT&T site and app are not user-friendly on finding it.  Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

Unwanted calls

I am continually receiving calls from who knows, starting with "Tghis is a courtesy call for AT&T and DIRECT TV customers"! The latest call was this morning, 14 May 2022 at 04:30 AM! I would lik,e to find out who is responsible for tjhese calls even if they are fromn out of country!!

Questions

Unblocking all calls on list

Is there any way to remove (unblock) all of the calls on the blocked call list at once to start fresh ? I have a progressive form of Multiple Sclerosis and have hand tremors. I am finding it impossible to touch each tiny "x" and then touch "save" immediately after. That would require me to make 200

Questions

Landline customer service

I changed my internet service from Comcast to Att and it been over 10 days they were supposed to have connect our landline phone service and haven’t did it yet they told us to wait and still no home phone services at all they provide no service and has not kept their word  Bad customer s

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.