Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(115)
When to expect technician to start new service

Ok will try to net this out. Signed up for Consumer Cellular did not understand they moved my home landline of 40 yrs to a wireless.  Cancelled Comsumer 3 days later.  It has been 16 days and 28 phone calls to AT&T to restore my landline. Finally, customer service rep in California an

Questions

Forum answer contains bogus information

Attn: we need a human here not a computer providing false information such as: Under my previous post titled "Trying to call AT&T customer service on phone", you told to go to this link https://www.att.com/home-phone/landline/ to "Check the landline availability in your area".  That ta

Questions

Cannot look at AT&T landline bill

I take care of my sister's AT&T bill payments. She's blind and a diabetic. She was set up with auto pay 2 years ago by her son. I don't have access for her account, even though I'm her caretaker. My name is on her accounts   Her son set it up online with an email address that he doesn't u

Questions

landline phone

I have been paying for a land line phone for years before we set up our DSL account. The rates continue to increase on the phone line. Since the phone goes off when the electricity does I assume it isn't my original land line, but a digital one --Is there a cheaper alternative phone service than wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

ORDER #N69TMXB9

PLEASE CANCEL ORDER #N69TMXB9 ASAP THANK YOU !!!!!!! HAROLD HARDY

Questions

Trying to call AT&T customer service on phone

The automated system is so jacked up. Got cut off twice then transfer to black hole 3rd time.  Last time I got customer service in the Phillipines that I could barely understand.  I was after home phone land line but can't sign up for it on the website; why?

Questions

Previous address information

Can you get addresses for previous phone service

Questions

Landline Fraud - Calling since July NO ONE CAN HELP

I have been trying to get someone to help me with an account I did NOT create. I have NEVER had AT&T in my life! I’ve called so many numbers and repeated my case to so many people and I get transferred in CIRCLES. I’ve gone in person to AT&T and every location the employees tell me there’s

Questions

ATT Lifeline Program Availability in Coral Springs, Fl 33065

I am trying to find out if ATT participates in the Lifeline program in zip code 33065. My sister is in assisted living and needs a landline and internet and ATT is in her building.  She has been approved for both Lifeline and ACP.  How can I speak or get information about this through ATT

Questions

Rising monthly cost of basic local service (landline, Kansas City MO)

Why is monthly charge going up, again? 2022 began at $39 then went to $41 on July bill. Now Jan 2023 bill it is upped to $44.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my AT&T number to a new carrier

Am I able to transfer my AT&T phone number to a new carrier if my phone is not paid off but I intend on keeping my AT&T service and just getting a new phone number?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Rep Set me a Business Account for "better price"

I went to the ATT store to get a wireless and internet plan. This was 2 days ago. Rep told me they will set me up as a business wireless and consumer internet so I can get 25% off. I called ATT today and they said no that I would need a business internet to get 25% off, but the internet for gigabit

Questions

• Wireless

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Wireless

Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless