Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

(64)
Use dsl internet without a land line account

I have a land line and also dsl service. I don’t use the land line much.  If I cancel the land line service could I still keep the dsl internet service or do I have to pay for each one for either of them to work?

Questions

Waiting for refund but AT&T has an error on their end.

I'm not going to waste time and provide as detailed a description as I just typed for an hour and vanished because the site stated it had a "hiccup" when I tried to post earlier! Here is the gist of it:  My account is supposedly delinquent at approximately $400.  I was actually supposed t

Questions

paper check refund

How do I request a paper check refund for a closed landline account?

Questions

Billing issues

I terminated services in July 2022, confirmation code DW0P9K10. I was never given credit for July 2022 and was continued to be billed for internet services for July and August.  When I was given the above confirmation code in July I was told it would terminate both my Residential Line and my I

Questions

Divorce related email question....

My spouse and I are getting divorced. He moved out of the house in 2019, however, the landline/internet are still in his name.  He refuses to transfer billing responsibility to me even though the service is located at my house and I pay the bill.  His reason is that he has a personal emai

Questions

Temporary landline disconnection

Can a landline be temporarily disconnected. My elderly mother is getting incessant phone calls from various medicare and insurance scams.  Would like to disconnect it for a month

Questions

Landline voicemail not forwarding or showing up in sent folder - no change in settings

My business landline Uverse VOIP voicemail is no longer forwarding to email or showing up in my sent folder. There has been no change in my settings but it looks like this broke suddenly in mid-July. Can't find any solutions online.

Questions

House arrest

My mom is trying to get service for my brother as being put on house arrest near landline phone how much it's going to cost

Questions

When did AT&T change account number formats?

My old account number was my phone number plus 7 digits. My new account number is now 9 digits.  When did this format change?

Questions

Mother's phone: She switched landline phone (keeping the number) from Spectrum to AT&T. AT&T botched it. I can't call her.

She can call out but most callers cannot call in to her.   AT&T has sent service people 3 times.  I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T over the last 3 months with tech support and sales.  They have given me dates when the problem would be fixed.  It has not been f

Questions

Personal Assistant Needs Copy of Bill

I am a personal assistant for someone with two phone lines, two separate AT&T bills, one wireless, one landline. I need to access their bills, in order to review and pay, but cannot without a verification to the phone. Since it's not my phone, I don't always have access to the code sent, unless

Questions

Need a number TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE to cancel a business line- Impossible to find one!! We are no longer in business-

I have searched for over 2 hours today and a lot of time previously. Have a phone # for our business.  We are no longer in business so I just want to change it to my personal landline.  there IS NO # to call.  Anyone have an idea?  At this point, I think I will just let them kee

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.