Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

(5)
Transfer old landline

I would like to transfer my long deceased mother’s landline to myself. Is it possible if I take responsibility for her old account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel landline phone

Please tell me how to cancel all services (like Call waiting, caller Id, and anonymous call blocking) but keep a basic landline [EDITED] for local phone calls. Thank you, Frank [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Landline home phone plan CANNOT be changed--avoid this ATT trap

For about six weeks now, I have been unable to change my landline phone plan. When I log in to my account, and click on all the right places, including "View My Plan" or "Change My Plan" for landline phone, it automatically goes to a page featuring wireless phones and options. Think it's cookies on

Questions

block all robo call

How can I block all roro calls? Not just the local numbers.  We receive a dozen or more "unavailable" or "unknown" calls each day.  No message is left, so I'm sure it is a call that I want blocked.

Questions

Pots line

Hello, I am trying to obtain a pots line in an area where Voice over internet is available. Is this possible? 

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.