AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(418)
Replace damaged pole

Traffic accident on October 11, 2022 knocked down a telephone pole. Near 9029 W. Kearney in Fresno, CA.  California Highway Report case # 9435-2022-03926. We need the pole replaced and the old pole removed.  It is blocking access to our orchard.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Has AT&T begun migrating landlines from copper to fiber?

For the first time ever I received my regular landline bill with a notice about possibly requiring battery backup. It says "your telephone service may require electrical power from your home to operate." I thought this was strange since I have a traditional landline. So I typed in the link on the b

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

End Landline but KEEP Internet

I want to get rid of my AT&T landline. However, I do want to KEEP AT&T's Fiber Internet. Is there a way to do this without needing to call AT&T's number and going in circles with them?? I don't have the time nor energy for that. Please help? Thank you!

Questions

Trying to close accounts after parents death

I have been dealing with ATT customer service trying to close my parents landline and Uverse accounts with no success. Our names are not on the account and we don't have the passcode, so customer service won't help us.  We do have power of attorney documents and death certificates.  What

Questions

Request To remove damaged AT&T Utility Box

I manage an HOA property in Sunnyvale, CA, that has a damaged AT&T Utility Box. We would like to have this repaired or removed. What steps do we need to take to have this done? Thank you.

Questions

ATT Cordless Phone Issue/People having trouble hearing us

We have the: AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Handset, Silver/Black      People are having a difficult time hearing us. Please provide guidance. They are hearing static. Thank you.

Questions

Unpair cell phone from the land line phone

I’ve had problems with my Apple iPhone ever since I paired it with the brand new AT&T DPL72312

Questions

Home phone service

New service

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Can't sign in for weeks to my a/c to say I WANT MY PAPER BILL

Cant sign in to tell you I WANT MY PAPER BILL; have been on  auto pay debit to my bank for years and never got any discount.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

How to Remove Old PAC Bell Box

How do I get rid of an old Pac Bell telecommunications box that’s in the front yard of our house? It looks pretty hazardous as it sits tilted from the ground.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.