Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

(8)
Telephone Jack

Telephone jacks not working....AT&T says all's well

Questions

Heavily Damaged Pedestal Box and Exposed POTS Wires

Hello, I have an ATT POTS landline and ATT internet home service.  There is a pedestal box behind my house (about 3 feet tall by 6 inches by 6 inches) that was knocked down and damaged by a car over a year ago.  Many of the wires in the box are exposed.  My neighborhood has undergrou

Questions

Unable to View Landline Call History in current billing cycle

I am unable to view Landline Call History during the current billing cycle. This is a business land line. I am able to veiw call history for previos billing periods.

Questions

Complaint: home phone line out for over a month

Hello, I would like to issue a concern and a complaint that my Mother’s home phone line has been out for over a month. There is no signal into her home, which AT&T keeps giving us a delayed repair time (originally one week - now we are 5 weeks beyond when the line went out). She lives alone and,

Questions

line removal

need to have lines removed from a site in the asheville, nc area. who do I contact?

Questions

Green Boxes on roadside

How can I reach someone about moving the OLD green phone box in the way of my driveway. I don't believe it is in use any longer.   I've tried to call AT&T but am having no luck reaching anyone that can help.  Can it be removed?

Questions

Screen Robot message

Is it possible to change the Screen robot message ( "if you're friends or family please press " #") .... on the DL 72219 model ?

Questions

Line Issue

There's a 6 inch diameter dead branch resting on your 50-pair cable in the back yard of the house at 1968 Sheridan Street in Madison, Wisconsin. This can't be good for your wiring -- you might want to send someone out to look at it.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.