Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(357)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

Trying to avoid spam calls

I was on the ATT website & apparently clicked on something, indicating I would like to block spam calls. That's all I did, and now I CANNOT RECEIVE ANY PHONE CALLS AT ALL! I had an ATT tech working for 2 hours to try to fix the problem and he couldn't do it. I can't believe this is such a huge,

Questions

No landline - service outage 7 days

My elderly relatives both late 80s with poor health and vulnerabilities have been left without a working landline since 25th January. One in particular is very frail and recently home from hospital, homecare and other service providers are unable to reach them and they have been unable to call out.

Questions

Setup Fax

Having problems with fax machine answering regular phone calls instead of just faxes

Questions

Unclaimed Property (Check)

Good morning, I was trying to find out how I can get information and proof on my old Bellsouth account for the Unclaimed Property Division for the State of Alabama. I have contacted them but I need a old statement for my Bellsouth account so I can send that information to them to claim my check (un

Questions

No bill

How can I get a home bill mailed to me every month. I am a retired former ATT employee but cannot seem to get a home bill mailed to me.

Questions

Closed

Unclaimed Property (check)

Good morning, I was trying to find out how I can get information and proof on my old Bellsouth account for the Unclaimed Property Division for the State of Alabama. I have contacted them but I need a old statement for my Bellsouth account so I can send that information to them to claim my check (un

Questions

obsolete phone lines small office building

I have a large bundle of AT&T copper wires coming into a small office building I own. I am remodeling the building and will be removing the wires. Do I need to consult with AT&T to make sure these wires aren't connected to other buildings in the area?

Questions

Old equipment removal

I bought a property that used to be a campground and there are approximately 5 of the 6”x6”x3’ green pedestals that I need removed. They have not been used for at least 7 years. I have tried navigating the phone system and it is not working at all. Help!

Questions

Can't hear anyone when receiving calls and they can't hear me when I make a call on home phone.

Home phone rings and just has "Ringing" in the caller ID window. I answer but can't hear anyone on the line.  I can call out but the person on the other end can't hear me.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(137)
Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless