Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
Landline Home Phone

Landline Home Phone

Learn about home phone plans, features, maintenance & more.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(395)

Accepted Solution

landline non-digital phone/ no internet

Searching for a landline phone with old-fashioned keyboard (not digital) and requires no internet. Easy start, plug-in, unlimited minutes/long distance.

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Accepted Solution

AT&T handheld letting blocked calls through

I have a CL82407 DECT 6.0. Handheld. I have Call Blocking set to Screen w/o Name (both Unclassified and With out numbers) and I’m still getting some calls ringing through from telemarketers as UNKNOWN CALLER Is there a way to get an update for the Call Block? I know there’s one for mobile, but h

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Issues with ATT callers ONLY calling my number from a ported out number

I had a phone number ported out of ATT to a different company and since that point everything works fine except current ATT subscribers get an error message when dialing out to my number. It is ONLY  ATT subscribers getting this error message !! It's like ATT has not done the proper changes or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a low income plan for AT&T home phone service?

How can I get an low income plan

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Expansion Handset Compatible with DLP 72362

Just purchased the DLP 72362, base w/ handset & 2 expansion handsets.   Would like to purchase more handsets. Which ones would work best?

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Landline disconnect

Landline needs to be disconnected. Since October 21st. Called 4 times, chat twice. Want to disconnect landmine  Told. Promised & Guaranteed service disconnected.  Nope Still being billed. And line is working How do I disconnect it?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline support ending

My parents live in an assisted living facility and currently have a landline phone with AT&T service. My dad received a call about AT&T ending their landline service. From my online research, it does look like they are ending it but I don’t see anywhere where it talks about timing or options

Questions

Strange Apparent Block On Just One Out Of Area Number

Calls from my AT&T landline to one particular cell number in area 518, go straight to voice mail. Calls from my AT&T cell to that same 518 number go right through, as do other calls from my landline to other 518 landline and cell numbers. The 518 cell does not have a block on my landline num

Questions

Why can't I see my home phone bill?

When I try to add my home phone account, it says I already have access; but it won't offer any option to see the bill...

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Unblocking a phone number

The star button on my phone shows the number 1.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.