AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13500)
Remote Access Code

My business has an At&T Landline phone. We have had it for years with a voicemail that works. Suddenly, now whenever anyone calls, our voicemail does not play. Instead what is played is "enter remote access code." I'm not sure why this is happening no one changed the settings and it seemingly ha

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Removing unused AT&T phone line?

We don't have a home phone service, only AT&T Fiber. However, we've noticed that there is an existing phone line connected from the pole to our house. Anyone remove this before?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

At&t line damaged outside of utility easement

We had a pole installed at our residence as part of a batting cage. During the install an underground wire was damaged. AT&T repaired the line and then sent me a demand for the repairs. I asked for clarification with the matter since the wire located 3 feet outside of the utility easement. All

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

ATT voicemail is interfering with my phone voicemail, causing calls to be missed

ATT voicemail. Picks up my calls before my answering machine, despite several attempts to reset ring number. Can I pause ATT voicemail and just allow the answering machine to play message?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

ATT voicemail blocking my answering machine

My landline wireless phone has an answering machine. can I suspend ATT voicemail so I can just get messages on my answering machine? Right now, despite having number of rings adjusted a few times by ATT, their voicemail picks up after 2-3 rings and I miss calls.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

My home phine is wired and i receive up to 16 spam calls a day -- recommendations?

fighting spam calls on a wired phone

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Ring Planet

I received a call from a gentleman from Ring Planet stating he was with AT&T and that AT&T was phasing out landlines. They had all my phone information and address. They stated that they would be sending an adapter and the new billing would come from them. They never gave me any options to r

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Quitclaim needed in Virginia

I am a home builder looking to obtain a quitclaim on an easement in place for a community that needs to be quitclaimed in order for the Department of Transportation to accept the streets in their public maintenance system. I have been trying for several months to reach someone with AT&T and have

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to obtain 8 months of landline records of calls made and received

I need to get 8 months of LANDLINE records for calls made and received. It seems to be a big secret not only how to do it, but also if it's even possible!  I've been going 100 different directions for 2 days now with no success.  Is there anyone on the planet who can help me, because AT&a

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ordering a printed phone directory

My elderly father needs a printed phone book for St. Charles County, Warren County and Lincoln County, Missouri. How can I obtain these?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.