AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13507)

Accepted Solution

ATT voicemail is interfering with my phone voicemail, causing calls to be missed

ATT voicemail. Picks up my calls before my answering machine, despite several attempts to reset ring number. Can I pause ATT voicemail and just allow the answering machine to play message?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Why such ineptitude?

My phone got disconnected. I don’t know how.  I was in the midst of moving and didn’t notice it until I was moved into the new apartment. I called AT&T on my cell.  A couple of days later a tech came in and installed a new Arris gateway.  It did not help.  This began hour

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Business caller id wrong company name - needs to be updated

My Business # [EDITED per Community Guidelines] is showing Allstate Insurance and needs to be American Family Insurance -

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Naming cordless phone

I have multiple cordless phones and I want to name them

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Waiting now almost 2 years

I have an existing ticket number NSOSOG16 that is now pending for 2 years. I think I have been patient and fair in allowing ATT the due diligence to complete the job. I followed all instructions provided in their insstructions and either someone forgot about the job or they dont care. Please if some

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Removal of old phone lines on propety that are hanging, but don't connect to my home but another

hi, Looking for AT&T to guide me on how to remove old phone lines and pole that are on the side of my property going to a property behind. The lines im assuming aren't in use as the junction box on the solo pole has just wires hanging out. In addition the lines are sagging heavily from vines an

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

Old Telephone pole removal

I have an old rotted ATT pole in my front yard that is a safety hazard and is infested with ants. When the pole began leaning into the street I contacted the tech support who sent a tech out however a year later the pole still stands in my front yard. I am at a loss at this time and need help with a

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Dispute Charges on my small business landline account.

Small business landline account # 940.567.5536 796 7 I would like to know how I dispute my current charges with AT&T? I was told by your AT&T account manager, Dylan May on 10.06.22 that my contract had expired (which I never received notice about) is why my bill increased by $1512.45 from my

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Remote Access Code

My business has an At&T Landline phone. We have had it for years with a voicemail that works. Suddenly, now whenever anyone calls, our voicemail does not play. Instead what is played is "enter remote access code." I'm not sure why this is happening no one changed the settings and it seemingly ha

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

How do I install Call Protect and Call Blocking, since the instructions don't agree with what's on my screen?

This has been an absolute disaster from the get go. Orders were cancelled, then reinstated, then the new 50/10 modem was installed despite warnings from the installer that it would not work for more than a week or two. I've been trying for the last 5 days (including a painful 2+ hour discussion with

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Number of rings before 'missed call'

I use Nomorobo to help block calls. Although I realize my phone will ring once if Nomorobo blocks the call, it also puts a 'missed call' on my phone which I have to erase. Is there any option to not log a missed call until after a designated number of rings? If so, I could set to 1 ring and not have

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CHARLOTTE COMMUNITY NEED YOUR HELP-EQUIPMENT NEGLECT

Good Day: ATT-Corporate Team Leaders and Tech Coordinators   I am doing my best to reach a member of your team to come out and assist my community in Charlotte, NC – We gone almost a year with this type of neglect in my community in Charlotte, NC- Now I know you stand by your reputation so I

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

How do you stop Robo calls

stop Robo calls

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Remote Access Code

My business has an At&T Landline phone. We have had it for years with a voicemail that works. Suddenly, now whenever anyone calls, our voicemail does not play. Instead what is played is "enter remote access code." I'm not sure why this is happening no one changed the settings and it seemingly ha

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.